Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 11th, 2018, 08:14 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreaming Emu View Post
Silent steps fell as the tall warrior approached the outside of the nursery. His initial intentions were to visit Petalsnout, but familiar faces stopped the tom in his tracks. Siltstrider settled down a few feet away from Nimblewhisker and Leapkit, his plumed tail coiling around his paws for warmth.

"I'll play medic." Silt smiled at the pair, his large teal eyes narrowing. It was nice to see his young in good spirits and health.

(How you two don't mind me joining in ^^ @Leaf_tail @Opal)
Nimblewhisker ears perked up upon hearing the familiar voice of his father. He grinned before turning to quickly meet his gaze. "Aren't you a little old for kit games?" He teased gently knowing that technically the same thing could be said about himself.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:08 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

. @Opal
Tawnykit sat in their nest, giving the back of their neck a quick scratch before looking around for their mother. The young kit had been stuck in the nursery due to their eyes giving their bad luck. "There you are!" Tawnykit yowled, running over to Gorsebird.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:19 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
. @Opal
Tawnykit sat in their nest, giving the back of their neck a quick scratch before looking around for their mother. The young kit had been stuck in the nursery due to their eyes giving their bad luck. "There you are!" Tawnykit yowled, running over to Gorsebird.
"Yes, I was just having a talk with Surgestorm about your condition" Gorsebird chided, her eyes filling with a flicker of anger, "He said that isn't a thing he can do about your eyes. It's such a shame really you could've made me so proud!
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yes, I was just having a talk with Surgestorm about your condition" Gorsebird chided, her eyes filling with a flicker of anger, "He said that isn't a thing he can do about your eyes. It's such a shame really you could've made me so proud!
Tawnykit looked up at Gorsebird with a snort. "I can still make you proud. I'm made of more than you think." replied the kit with a low growl. Nothing was going to stop their from becoming a warrior and they definitely will try everything in their power.

Old February 11th, 2018, 09:31 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Tawnykit looked up at Gorsebird with a snort. "I can still make you proud. I'm made of more than you think." replied the kit with a low growl. Nothing was going to stop their from becoming a warrior and they definitely will try everything in their power.
"That's a nice sentiment love, however, I afraid that it simply isn't true." Gorsebird said with a light purr, "But, I suppose there is some hope, I'm sure one of the other pure families of WindClan will have a son desperate enough to mate and have kits with you!" Gorsebird said with a coo hoping Tawnykit knew how lucky she was to her daughter.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:35 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"That's a nice sentiment love, however, I afraid that it simply isn't true." Gorsebird said with a light purr, "But, I suppose there is some hope, I'm sure one of the other pure families of WindClan will have a son desperate enough to mate and have kits with you!" Gorsebird said with a coo hoping Tawnykit knew how lucky she was to her daughter.
Tawnykit let out a growl as they rolled their eyes. "I'll make it true! I can promise you that!" yowled the kit, turning away from their mother. 'I would kill her if I could, but I'm loyal to the clan and the cats inside,' thought Tawnykit, not looking back once to look at their mother.

Old February 11th, 2018, 09:48 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Tawnykit let out a growl as they rolled their eyes. "I'll make it true! I can promise you that!" yowled the kit, turning away from their mother. 'I would kill her if I could, but I'm loyal to the clan and the cats inside,' thought Tawnykit, not looking back once to look at their mother.
Gorsebird let out a sigh not understanding why Tawnykit couldn't just be normal. "Tawnykit," She began, looking at her kit with irritation "You know I just want the best for you, and even though you may not be as perfect as Streamkit I want you to know... I still love you." Gorsebird knew they were empty words. If she was being honest she did even know if she had ever felt love for any cat. "And," She mewed, "With me as your guide there is a chance you could turn into a great warrior."
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:53 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Gorsebird let out a sigh not understanding why Tawnykit couldn't just be normal. "Tawnykit," She began, looking at her kit with irritation "You know I just want the best for you, and even though you may not be as perfect as Streamkit I want you to know... I still love you." Gorsebird knew they were empty words. If she was being honest she did even know if she had ever felt love for any cat. "And," She mewed, "With me as your guide there is a chance you could turn into a great warrior."
Tawnykit finally grew tired of looking away from their mother, turning to look at Gorsebird. "You don't love me. I can tell. I'm just a disapointment." they meowed, looking down at their paws. 'I'll never be a real warrior and there is other ways to serve my clan,' thought Tawnykit.

Old February 11th, 2018, 09:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:

Tawnykit finally grew tired of looking away from their mother, turning to look at Gorsebird. "You don't love me. I can tell. I'm just a disapointment." they meowed, looking down at their paws. 'I'll never be a real warrior and there is other ways to serve my clan,' thought Tawnykit.

"No, that simply isn't true!" Gorsebird said, making her voice as comforting as possible, "You'll be the best warrior WindClan has ever known! I'll make sure of it! But, in order for me to do that you that you have to promise me one thing."
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:04 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

"No, that simply isn't true!" Gorsebird said, making her voice as comforting as possible, "You'll be the best warrior WindClan has ever known! I'll make sure of it! But, in order for me to do that you that you have to promise me one thing."
Tawnykit looked at their mother's face. "What is it? I promise" they snorted slightly.
(writers block)

Closed Thread