Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:15 PM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 10:03 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:59 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 31st, 2018, 08:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Gorsebird woke up from a nap, now slightly grumpy as she looked at Tinykit with a tired stare. "What is it, sweetling?" She then yawned picking up the kitten and cradling him in her paws. Gorsebird then began to idly hum trying to ease the baby back to sleep, "Are you hungry, or do you need a lullaby to get back to sleep?" She questioned hoping the kitten's need was something simple. At the moment getting some quality sleep was her top priority, and she would be dratted if one of her kittens ruined her small chance at that.
Tinykit pressed his body into his mothers fur, falling back asleep besidr Gorsebird. Hr curled up with his tail ovet her nose. Tinykit let out a yawn.
(Writers block) @Tavvi;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; June 8th, 2018 at 10:21 AM.
Old May 31st, 2018, 09:36 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo View Post

« I AM WHAT I AM. »

LOOK at him.

Look at his creation. After moons of tinkering away at his psyche, this was what Larkfall was, now. Cuckoosnarl was almost sad he hadn't been able to do away with more of him, but he was pliable. Enough, in fact, for him to still seek his approval. Tail lashing, he leered at the two of them, his expression taking on a darker tint. If Larkfall wanted to make him out to be the punisher, it would be on his own head.

Crowfall spoke. Cuckoosnarl found in himself a capacity to hate he thought he never had; yellow eyes narrowing, he sneered. "Who in Starcan's name are you calling a thing, kitten? Fifteen-moon old tomcat thinks he's a full-grown warrior, does he? I'll tell you one thing, little Rook. Cats like you don't stand a chance in the long round. You'd best learn to treat your superiors as they should be, and that includes minding your own damn business."

Oh, he knew. God, he knew, it didn't matter any more, because he was so far gone from empathy he thought nothing of his words. But for the moment, with his tom curled around another warrior, it stung for a second. And then he was back to being himself. Larkfall was his, for Starclan's sakes. His! He did everything. He picked up the slack. Even if he deteriorated Larkfall's mental health, he kept up appearances! That was what made him a good mate. Good mates got the boy at the end, didn't they? Didn't they?

Still. It wasn't like he didn't ask for this, after all. Straining his claws until the nearly their full length was exposed, he snarled, "If you did nothing, then what is this?" His voice came out more strained than he'd expected. "You make empty promises all the time." His words rang true, but not in Larkfall's case. He was damning himself. "In the name of the Stars, what have I done wrong?"

@hiraeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
as larkfall spoke to him, the black tom chose to ignore his words and simply turn to the calico. "why do you keep going back to him? standing up for him? he's abusive, and yet you keep crawling back to that damned creature. can't you see he's just using you? all the love he says he feels is fake, larkfall. you can't let him control you anymore!" he yelled, his claws leaving deep gashes in the ground. then, crowfall returned his glare to cuckoosnarl, his tail lashing with anger. "watch your mouth. you don't deserve to speak words of judgment like that. even if i'm young, your behavior brings you to a level of which you should shut your mouth and walk away. what you've done to larkfall isn't acceptable no matter how much you believe it is. you're breaking him down into nothing just for your own self-enjoyment." he growled and crouched down, ready to pounce. "i may have not seen everything, but i'm not a naive kit anymore. i can put the puzzle parts together to see that you don't belong with him. get out of my sight, you blithering, selfish halfwit," crowfalls voice had almost dropped into that of a snarl, his muscles bunching and ready to leap if he had to. his attention had faded from larkfall, nearly forgetting that the tom was even there. all he focused on was cuckoosnarl. the decision to begin an attack was a difficult one, each of which would have great consequences, especially while in the middle of camp. but if it was for the sake of the abused calico, he had to make it, no matter what the outcome was to be. crowfall would die if it meant cuckoosnarl was driven away from larkfall. many heartbeats passed as he made his choice, lips curled in a threatening manner as he stared at the smaller male. finally, he made the decision.
and he sprung forward, claws extended.
lark wanted to snarl and tell cuckoosnarl that he was wrong. that lark was more then he stated, that cuckoo himself was actually nothing. but no words came out. he was silent, looking towards the ground. maybe he deserved this. he was terrible. he was a terrible mate for simply speaking to crowfall. he shouldnt have even left the nest like he promised, but he did anyway. he had just been so..so hungry. hes hungry for so much more, though. hes hungry for freedom, but is weighted down from memories like a shackle. everytime he looked at cuckoosnarl yelling at him he saw the same face that told him he loved lark, the same face that lark had brought into windclan in the beginning, the same face he had fallen in love with. and it was only then he reminded himself that cuckoo was only yelling at him because he loved him. that he wanted their relationship to get better, its why he punished him. he understood.
deep down though he knew he didnt love him anymore. he knew that cuckoosnarl wasnt the same cat as he had been all of those moons ago. that he was long gone, and so was lark. lark had given up trying to escape. he was nothin but pathetic, just like cuckoosnarl had said. he was nothing. he gritted his teeth, trying to block out crowfalls words. they hurt because they were true. he didnt know what pocessed him but he found himself lurching infront of cuckoosnarl, curling his lip and taking crowfalls claws instead of his.."mate". his eyes widened as crowfalls claws made contact with his chest, knocking the wind out of him at first, being knocked to the ground within seconds.
Old May 31st, 2018, 10:27 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post
@blue jellie

Birdrose walked around the camp as she headeda out of the warriors den. She would soon be moving to the nursery, but she didn't want go untill a lityle bit later on. She starred at her clanmates as she moved to the warriors den, her ears flat, since she no longer trusted anyone. Birdrose hated her prefix now that she had learned about that moysebrained tom and it was her fault for falling for his trickery.
A dappled warrior was dozing in the sun, her mind on pause as she listened to the world around her. She was just floating there, in an abyss of bliss, when a thought broke through her mental barrier. How was her sister doing? She hadn’t seen that feline since she was apprenticed. It was sad to think about it, but then again, she was from a later litter. Still, she was her only sibling, no matter how distant. Ambercloud turned over on her paws before opening her eyes as to not blind herself with the morning sun and stood carefully, stretching thoroughly and shaking out each limb in turn before glancing around for her sibling. She was in luck. Her sister happened to be coming out of the warriors’ den right then. Was she a warrior? Gosh, time flew. And she was... pregnant?! Immediately the she-cat walked over to her. “Hey!” She purred, her voice as soft and calm as ever. “I didn’t know you were having kits! Who’s the lucky father?” She wasn’t certain who it could be, but she was happy for her sister altogether and didn’t notice her distrusting expression.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 1st, 2018, 10:11 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A dappled warrior was dozing in the sun, her mind on pause as she listened to the world around her. She was just floating there, in an abyss of bliss, when a thought broke through her mental barrier. How was her sister doing? She hadn’t seen that feline since she was apprenticed. It was sad to think about it, but then again, she was from a later litter. Still, she was her only sibling, no matter how distant. Ambercloud turned over on her paws before opening her eyes as to not blind herself with the morning sun and stood carefully, stretching thoroughly and shaking out each limb in turn before glancing around for her sibling. She was in luck. Her sister happened to be coming out of the warriors’ den right then. Was she a warrior? Gosh, time flew. And she was... pregnant?! Immediately the she-cat walked over to her. “Hey!” She purred, her voice as soft and calm as ever. “I didn’t know you were having kits! Who’s the lucky father?” She wasn’t certain who it could be, but she was happy for her sister altogether and didn’t notice her distrusting expression.

Birdrose had been walking towards the fresh kill pile when she heard her sisters voice. 'Just great now I have to talk to her,' thought the warrior. After a while she froze as her sister said she didn't know she was having kits. How had this she-cat know she was going to have kits. She hadn't told anyone not even the medicine cat. "Who told you I was expecting. Nobody should know." snapped Birdrose.

Old June 1st, 2018, 01:45 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:

(No problem, I was on a visit to my cousins for most of the past four days anyway :3)

Gorsebird wrapped her tail around Chestnutkit's body beginning to groom the kitten once again. Her amber eyes seemed to be shimmering with a look of maternal pride, quietly pleased that at least she could say one of her kittens was what could be considered normal. "No, Chessie, there's nothing wrong with wanting a little sympathy and love now and again...but a little goes a long way." Gorsebird meowed her tongue continuing to rasp over the little tabby's body as she cleaned away any grime or dirt that had collected itself on his pelt in the last day. She then briefly shuddered at his stepfather inquiry before regaining her composure, "Well, Chessie, a stepfather is like a second or new daddy for kittens who's daddies have left or are dea--not there!" Her whiskers twitched towards the end of her explanation beginning to get uncomfortable, though she tried to maintain an outwardly happy face. Then noticing Chestnutkit's lethargic behavior she cooed stopping her grooming and in place commenced a cuddling session with her son.

(For some reason commencing a cuddling session sounds really cute to me.)

Chestnutkit's originally sleepy, peaceful behavior vanished as Gorsebird went on to explain the meaning of a stepfather. He wriggled out of her grasp not wanting to be groomed anymore, and gave her a fiery stare. "But we don't need a new daddy! Daddy is just with starclan, but we'll see him again someday!" His orbs started to reflect a sadder look as he continued; his voice turning desperate. "Why do you want to replace him? We are gonna see him again, won't we?" The concept of death was still unfamiliar to the small tabby's mind, causing him to feel immense confusion on why his mother would want to seek out a new mate. He looked around the clan, noticing multiple sympathetic eyes turning to him. Realizing the fuss he had caused, he returned to his mother's side and timidly curled beside her in an attempt to avoid the clan's attention.
Old June 1st, 2018, 02:09 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit's originally sleepy, peaceful behavior vanished as Gorsebird went on to explain the meaning of a stepfather. He wriggled out of her grasp not wanting to be groomed anymore, and gave her a fiery stare. "But we don't need a new daddy! Daddy is just with starclan, but we'll see him again someday!" His orbs started to reflect a sadder look as he continued; his voice turning desperate. "Why do you want to replace him? We are gonna see him again, won't we?" The concept of death was still unfamiliar to the small tabby's mind, causing him to feel immense confusion on why his mother would want to seek out a new mate. He looked around the clan, noticing multiple sympathetic eyes turning to him. Realizing the fuss he had caused, he returned to his mother's side and timidly curled beside her in an attempt to avoid the clan's attention.
Gorsebird looked at her kitten with a bittersweet, yet emphatic stare. However, she also let out a sigh somewhat knowing all along that this talk had been inevitable. "Of course, we'll see him again, Chessie! It'll just be a long time...and while I can say I will always love your Daddy and am always thinking of him, Chestnutkit you have to understand that raising you and your brothers and sister is hard! I have to have someone to help me... I need a mate to help me." She explained looking at the nearby onlookers and almost feeling the pity their stares portraited. When Chestnutkit decided to stop his little scene she wrapped his tail around him, again trying to commence a cuddle session. "Do you want to go back into the nursey Chessie? You can try some solid food or nurse if you're getting hungry, love." Gorsebird cooed trying to calm down her kitten as she could tell he was still being fussy.
Old June 1st, 2018, 07:22 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Gorsebird looked at her kitten with a bittersweet, yet emphatic stare. However, she also let out a sigh somewhat knowing all along that this talk had been inevitable. "Of course, we'll see him again, Chessie! It'll just be a long time...and while I can say I will always love your Daddy and am always thinking of him, Chestnutkit you have to understand that raising you and your brothers and sister is hard! I have to have someone to help me... I need a mate to help me." She explained looking at the nearby onlookers and almost feeling the pity their stares portraited. When Chestnutkit decided to stop his little scene she wrapped his tail around him, again trying to commence a cuddle session. "Do you want to go back into the nursey Chessie? You can try some solid food or nurse if you're getting hungry, love." Gorsebird cooed trying to calm down her kitten as she could tell he was still being fussy.

His tail drooped to the ground in sullen understanding. "O-okay." His voice filled with disappointment, but he knew better than to continue the debate. Afterall, she was right. It was unfair of him to only think of it from his father's perspective. He begrudgingly allowed his mother to cuddle with him, and couldn't help but begin to purr after just a few moments tucked in her warm embrace. However, the second food was mentioned, he lost all forms of resentment; his emotions performing a full 360. His entire body displayed his new found happiness, from his perky tail, to his lively eyes. "Can I try a mouse?!" He squirmed out of her embrace once more, and began to bounce towards the freshkill pile. "I've always wanted to try a mouse!" He hurriedly began to dig through the pile, before pulling out a mouse almost the size of himself. "How 'bout this one?! I like this one!"
Old June 1st, 2018, 10:54 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Birdrose had been walking towards the fresh kill pile when she heard her sisters voice. 'Just great now I have to talk to her,' thought the warrior. After a while she froze as her sister said she didn't know she was having kits. How had this she-cat know she was going to have kits. She hadn't told anyone not even the medicine cat. "Who told you I was expecting. Nobody should know." snapped Birdrose.
Ambercloud, who was normally so calm and tough, was hurt by her sister’s reaction. It was noticeable even before she spoke- Birdrose’s stature was irritated and tense as soon as the dappled warrior walked up. “I-It just- your stomach looked rounder,” she explained, startled by the outburst. What had happened to her kind sister?
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old June 1st, 2018, 11:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Ambercloud, who was normally so calm and tough, was hurt by her sister’s reaction. It was noticeable even before she spoke- Birdrose’s stature was irritated and tense as soon as the dappled warrior walked up. “I-It just- your stomach looked rounder,” she explained, startled by the outburst. What had happened to her kind sister?
Birdrose starred at her older sister, keeping a great distance. She looked down at her swollen belly. "Is it that obvious?" asked the warrior in a low hurt whisper. It was still hard on her to know that she was alone yo raise these kits on her own. She didn't understand why this had to happen to her and why she even fell for the toms words that he had loved her.

Old June 2nd, 2018, 02:29 PM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

@Mauve

Moorfoot yawned, it was getting late. I should go to bed soon.
But first, he wanted to greet Jaypaw. Just as he has was settled down for a meal, he had been called by their leader. He had been asked if he wanted to take over the mentoring for a cat called Jaypaw- his mentor, Shiningfeather had disappeared. Tomorrow, he'd take out Jaypaw for some training to see where his level was, Moorfoot decided. Maybe I can finally brag a little about my speed! he thought and purred. Maybe, my apprentice will even look up to me! he shook his head. He shouldn't try to get all high-and-mighty before even meeting his apprentice, that would give off bad vibes.
And I have finally been able to prove myself, that I can take care of my first apprentice! he beamed. He looked forward to talking to Jaypaw.

His eyes searched the clearing for a grey pelt, with yellow eyes.
Closed Thread