Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 12:24 PM
Moonpaw hunting training...
Last post by Poprock
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by squidz
Today 12:14 PM
medical malpractice...
Last post by sock
Today 12:05 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:58 AM

Old April 3rd, 2024, 08:27 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peril View Post

Duskray | WindClan Queen
quoted

She noticed the tossing, that was quite irregular. Her head lifted again, just barely, in case Winterkit would do anything that may be damaging to her delicate little kitten body. It was unlikely, given that she was in the soft nest snuggled up to Duskray herself, but it was always possible.

"Be still now, dearie." she said softly, pressing her nose gently to the top of the little white furball's head. "That brain o'yours must be dreamin' up a storm." she commented with an amused smile.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale bluish, purplish, pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Dreaming...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit let out something that could be interpretted as a purr, rolling onto her back but still seemingly asleep. She had been asleep ever since the sun set the day before, sleeping peacefully through all the ruckus in the Nursery. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open, and she stared up at,, well, nothing for a while before her pinkish gaze landed on Duskray.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 4th, 2024, 10:20 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
Albino she-kit with ears that slightly droop and pale bluish, purplish, pinkish eyes
She/Her | 1 Moon | Dreaming...
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit let out something that could be interpretted as a purr, rolling onto her back but still seemingly asleep. She had been asleep ever since the sun set the day before, sleeping peacefully through all the ruckus in the Nursery. Suddenly, her eyes fluttered open, and she stared up at,, well, nothing for a while before her pinkish gaze landed on Duskray.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Duskray | WindClan Queen
quoted

Her ears flicked when the little thing opened her eyes and looked at her. Aw, what a cute little dear! The she-cat purred and smiled. "Well, good mornin' to you, m'love." she said to the kitten, voice softer than early morning light. She opted now to begin gently cleaning Winterkit, although her white pelt of kitten fluff looked almost pristine.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:28 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:

Duskray | WindClan Queen
quoted

Her ears flicked when the little thing opened her eyes and looked at her. Aw, what a cute little dear! The she-cat purred and smiled. "Well, good mornin' to you, m'love." she said to the kitten, voice softer than early morning light. She opted now to begin gently cleaning Winterkit, although her white pelt of kitten fluff looked almost pristine.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | Ooh long fluffy thing!
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit closed her eyes again and purred, her small ears flicking upwards seemingly in happiness. Struggling to get back on her belly, Winterkit staggered up, and began trotting over to Duskray's tail before playfully (and very poorly) pouncing on it.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 5th, 2024, 08:53 PM

Quote:

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | Ooh long fluffy thing!
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit closed her eyes again and purred, her small ears flicking upwards seemingly in happiness. Struggling to get back on her belly, Winterkit staggered up, and began trotting over to Duskray's tail before playfully (and very poorly) pouncing on it.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Duskray | WindClan Queen
quoted

She watched her kit, with her wobbly legs and little paws, pounce on her tail. Oh, what a darling. Did she want to play? Duskray could comply. The queen chuckled to herself and moved her tail just out of the way before determining that the landing would be soft enough to avoid injury. "Quicker than that, if you want to catch rabbits in the fields someday." she teased lightly, obviously not expecting anything more advanced from the kit in any actuality.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old April 7th, 2024, 11:28 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:

Duskray | WindClan Queen
quoted

She watched her kit, with her wobbly legs and little paws, pounce on her tail. Oh, what a darling. Did she want to play? Duskray could comply. The queen chuckled to herself and moved her tail just out of the way before determining that the landing would be soft enough to avoid injury. "Quicker than that, if you want to catch rabbits in the fields someday." she teased lightly, obviously not expecting anything more advanced from the kit in any actuality.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | Owch :I
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit landed on the soft moss nest with a startled yelp as her mother moved her tail away from her. Letting out a small meow of determination, she hopped towards her tail again, seemingly using a different approach to "catching" Duskray's tail.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:34 PM

Quote:

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | Owch :I
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit landed on the soft moss nest with a startled yelp as her mother moved her tail away from her. Letting out a small meow of determination, she hopped towards her tail again, seemingly using a different approach to "catching" Duskray's tail.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Duskray | WindClan Queen

The queen's tail was pinned successfully this time, and she snorted slightly at the moxie and determination exhibited by the little kit. "Good job you did, eh? Caught that right nicely." she said with a fond smile as she let Winterkit remain with the fluffy end of the tail under her.

♡ back from The Void ♡

Old April 7th, 2024, 11:41 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Quote:

Duskray | WindClan Queen

The queen's tail was pinned successfully this time, and she snorted slightly at the moxie and determination exhibited by the little kit. "Good job you did, eh? Caught that right nicely." she said with a fond smile as she let Winterkit remain with the fluffy end of the tail under her.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | Zoned out
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit let out a purr of contentment and snuggled close to he mother's tail. Another day, another successful hunting. After about 5 seconds (Wow that's very long), Winterkit sat up and walked away from Duskray. Not too far, but she kept a decent distance from the queen. Her eyes travelled to the walls of the nursery, unblinking. She just sat there, looking off to the distance, or rather, the wall, her head slightly tilted.

( @CrimsonOaks if you wanna interact with Winter ^^ )
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 8th, 2024, 09:43 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw was still getting used to being a paw but he thinks he is getting the hang of it pretty well. He certainly liked being able to help around camp more. Before he couldn't really because most cats didn't want a kit under their paws which is fair but also not fair because he just wanted to help. Though it also is easier because now the newly named apprentice is able to leave the camp! With a warrior of course but to be fair even warriors are supposed to be leaving with other warriors with this mink business. He hopped along through the clearing from the apprentices den before he made it over to the nursery. The apprentice let himself right in and looked around at the space with a grin.

"I am here to make new nests for everyone!" Rabbitpaw exclaimed happily. He saw some of the empty nests and set down the fresh bedding materials to the side as he began to roll up the stale stuff. Clean, clean, clean. He doesn't know why other apprentices complain about this. He didn't mind, he liked having his paws busy it made him feel important and he liked seeing smiles on everyone's faces after he helped! He looked around after he was done with the unused nests and began to get any other unneeded things out from the nursery that didn't seem like toys that were being used like pebbles and rocks and sticks, nothing that could be someone's items, he made sure of it.

He added the messy stuff near the remaining fresh nest materials and looked up at the felines that were using nests that he hasn't cleaned up all the way, "Does anyone want their nests cleaned? I've already switched the unused nests with new ones." The apprentice tilted his head with a grin.

[ CLOSED ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 10th, 2024 at 08:56 AM.
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:10 AM
Obsessed with Zane

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | !!!
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit snapped out of the trance-like state she was in, and stared at the apprentice curiously. With a defeated mewl, she backed up but still kept the pinkish gaze on Rabbitpaw. She hated being around other cats. She hated talking to other cats. She hated sociallising in general. And Rabbitpaw? He was huge compared to the small albino kit. She was scared of the young apprentice.

{ @Dolomedes }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 9th, 2024, 01:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Winterkit
She/Her | 1 Moon | !!!
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Winterkit snapped out of the trance-like state she was in, and stared at the apprentice curiously. With a defeated mewl, she backed up but still kept the pinkish gaze on Rabbitpaw. She hated being around other cats. She hated talking to other cats. She hated sociallising in general. And Rabbitpaw? He was huge compared to the small albino kit. She was scared of the young apprentice.

{ @Dolomedes }
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw began to pick up some of the nests that cleared when he took notice of the kit that seemed to be frightened of him. He tilted his head curiously? Was he frightening? The tom wasn’t really sure what to do to help the kit and decided trying to get down to be more eye to eye would help so he folded his lanky legs beneath him. Loafing, and deciding to take a small break from picking up while he introduced himself to the little kit. She must be on the newer side as Rabbitpaw wasn’t sure that he had met her and he was relatively new from the nursery. Only being apprenticed in the last disaster of a meeting. He tried to suppress the wince that naturally wanted to over take him with his thoughts turning to the meeting. He was just able to forget about it too.

Hello, My name is Rabbitpaw. I’m just here to help pick up and then I’ll be out of your fur, is that alright?” The cursed apprentice tilted his head a bit as he asked, his long, rabbit-like ears flopping to the side with the movement. He gave a soft reassuring grin, or at least tried to. He didn’t want his clan mate to be scared of him but if she didn’t want him around then he’ll try and be quick with the rest of the cleaning. Good thing he was almost done too.

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 9th, 2024 at 01:11 PM.