Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:47 PM
Little finder <33
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 04:39 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 04:38 PM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by taillow
Today 04:34 PM

Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:50 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Chains of insanity (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She smiles softly “ yes we are unique our powers are based off what we are. Winter the dragon, Sasuke the wolf, Naruto the fox each leaders of the wolfheart mafia. Each have killed and ended other families with ease.” She says darkly as she steps forward her eyes glowed dangerously “ either you forgive or my whole family will be out and on your tail killing each and everyone of you until you are the last one left “
Veles chuckled as he scratched his chin his eyes stayed a dangerous yellow glow that left light trails " such strong words for a pretty girl. But tell me miss wolfheart do you ever think that sometimes your not cut out for what you say? People say brave things but do they act upon them? Most ..no. I am the owner of this place my rules are clear one last chance get that monster out or I'll force her out . Your testing my patients . Go ahead send as many as you want . But the Dragon will not bow " he said and started to walk up to the dj

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:52 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Veles chuckled as he scratched his chin his eyes stayed a dangerous yellow glow that left light trails " such strong words for a pretty girl. But tell me miss wolfheart do you ever think that sometimes your not cut out for what you say? People say brave things but do they act upon them? Most ..no. I am the owner of this place my rules are clear one last chance get that monster out or I'll force her out . Your testing my patients . Go ahead send as many as you want . But the Dragon will not bow " he said and started to walk up to the dj
She laughs softly “ a dragon always falls before a knight “ she says coldly as her eyes glowed dangerously within seconds she suddenly kicks the man in the chest sending him flying back. “ I am Sliver the protecter of wolfhearts! Also you’re end!”
Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
She laughs softly “ a dragon always falls before a knight “ she says coldly as her eyes glowed dangerously within seconds she suddenly kicks the man in the chest sending him flying back. “ I am Sliver the protecter of wolfhearts! Also you’re end!”
Veles flew back and hit the stone wall he growled and landed on his feet brushing off his suit acting as if nothing happened he grinned his fingers snapped and the dj turned the music back on to something more sinister he rolled his shoulders his arms out wide as if welcoming sliver to try and fight
" I don't wish to fight you my lady but if this is what it shall be then it shall be . But tell me my lady what is a knight without its sword ? " he asked he waited for sliver

Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Veles flew back and hit the stone wall he growled and landed on his feet brushing off his suit acting as if nothing happened he grinned his fingers snapped and the dj turned the music back on to something more sinister he rolled his shoulders his arms out wide as if welcoming sliver to try and fight
" I don't wish to fight you my lady but if this is what it shall be then it shall be . But tell me my lady what is a knight without its sword ? " he asked he waited for sliver
She laughs softly “ daring I ain’t the knight. But she is “ she says referring to the rose haired woman with purple eyes and a strong looking body was drinking away but she laughs softly “ hello! Names rose,” she says as she begins to stand up “ leader of the wolfheart mafia well 4th leader “
Old January 2nd, 2018, 08:20 PM

Quote:
She laughs softly “ daring I ain’t the knight. But she is “ she says referring to the rose haired woman with purple eyes and a strong looking body was drinking away but she laughs softly “ hello! Names rose,” she says as she begins to stand up “ leader of the wolfheart mafia well 4th leader “
Veles now raised a eyebrow looking quite confused but shrugged it off he put his hands up " alright alright . I do believe that we can agree that this is all rather childish , I just got too protective of my property like a wolf with its territory no? I forgive I am sorry for my rude behavior " he said calmly only to save himself but he still didn't truly forgive that monster " and besides I don't think this place will be able to handle any more damage " he added with a softer smile his eyes slowly stopped glowing . Raven growled her eyes flickered and stayed dark red for a while then returned to blue then she snarled . Veles smiled at rose and slightly bowed " miss rose " he greeted @Sasukewolf (madness)
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; January 3rd, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:09 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Veles now raised a eyebrow looking quite confused but shrugged it off he put his hands up " alright alright . I do believe that we can agree that this is all rather childish , I just got too protective of my property like a wolf with its territory no? I forgive I am sorry for my rude behavior " he said calmly only to save himself but he still didn't truly forgive that monster " and besides I don't think this place will be able to handle any more damage " he added with a softer smile his eyes slowly stopped glowing . Raven growled her eyes flickered and stayed dark red for a while then returned to blue then she snarled . Veles smiled at rose and slightly bowed " miss rose " he greeted @Sasukewolf (madness)
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Rose smiles “ hello there Veles, by the way the debt you owe madness when are you going to pay? “ she asks playfully as she stands up and walks up to him.
Sliver nods as she looks at Raven “ .... my love do you want to go? “ she asks calmly
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Rose smiles “ hello there Veles, by the way the debt you owe madness when are you going to pay? “ she asks playfully as she stands up and walks up to him.
Sliver nods as she looks at Raven “ .... my love do you want to go? “ she asks calmly
Veles smiled " debt? Please explain " he asks with a tilt of his head
Raven bared her teeth just listening to this dragon made her even more angry her eyes flickered some shadow tentacles formed . Veles looked over at sliver "miss wolfheart feel free to drop by -" he was cut off and wide eyed . Some of his men loaded their guns veles looked over at rose " see what I mean? Dangerous " he whispered trying to prove a point

Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Veles smiled " debt? Please explain " he asks with a tilt of his head
Raven bared her teeth just listening to this dragon made her even more angry her eyes flickered some shadow tentacles formed . Veles looked over at sliver "miss wolfheart feel free to drop by -" he was cut off and wide eyed . Some of his men loaded their guns veles looked over at rose " see what I mean? Dangerous " he whispered trying to prove a point
She nods slowly “ yes one of your men is in debt with us. Hasn’t paid us back and even had the balls to try to get more money off us in a game of cards. He lost he’s in at least... 10,000 dollars worth of debt..” she sees Raven and laughs softly “ she’s definitely dangerous and sliver is definitely Deadminds girl...” she sighs softly as Sliver begins to hold her close “ calm down my love!” Rose smiles softly “ ... yes she is . But she’s her problem not mine. If she hurts silver she dies. Simple as that”
Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:38 PM

Quote:
She nods slowly “ yes one of your men is in debt with us. Hasn’t paid us back and even had the balls to try to get more money off us in a game of cards. He lost he’s in at least... 10,000 dollars worth of debt..” she sees Raven and laughs softly “ she’s definitely dangerous and sliver is definitely Deadminds girl...” she sighs softly as Sliver begins to hold her close “ calm down my love!” Rose smiles softly “ ... yes she is . But she’s her problem not mine. If she hurts silver she dies. Simple as that”
Veles almost choked on the air he breathed on he was wide eyed
" WHAAAT!?! Ok who did this! " veles glared at his men and they put their hands up . The dragon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose
" terribly sorry miss rose I'll do what I can " he said with a frustrated sigh .
Raven frowned and hugged back but her tentacles were still there the men aimed their guns at raven which made the demon hiss her eyes narrowed and roared at them.

Old January 3rd, 2018, 10:44 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Veles almost choked on the air he breathed on he was wide eyed
" WHAAAT!?! Ok who did this! " veles glared at his men and they put their hands up . The dragon sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose
" terribly sorry miss rose I'll do what I can " he said with a frustrated sigh .
Raven frowned and hugged back but her tentacles were still there the men aimed their guns at raven which made the demon hiss her eyes narrowed and roared at them.
She smiles “ don’t worry it can be fixed if your men put their guns away and you and I have a little chat. Madness has had their eyes on your group for a while. We’re willing to forget the debt if you of course become our ally. But also work for us, we will share 25 of our profits with your group and will help you with anything you need of course if you can hold up your end. “ she says with a smile.
Sliver eyes glowed “ calm down my love. Rose is taking care of this “