Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little finder <33
Last post by alec
Today 04:30 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 04:30 PM
What would you're cat...
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 04:28 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by stag
Today 04:22 PM

Old January 2nd, 2018, 12:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Chains of insanity (private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She laughs softly “ ... just don’t tell him I told you “ she says softly as she begins to hold her hand “ and sure lead the way”
Raven smirked " who said were walking ? " she said and chuckled she teleported to a local bar the building looked pretty old but was still in good use technically this was an inside place but some where else other than home for sure she opened the door to the bar and the people looked at her some held guns " guess who's back " raven said with a smirk her hands up ( I had to :3 )
A song played it was called I am the best by 2NE1 . The people stood up and watched the two carefully @Sasukewolf (madness)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; January 2nd, 2018 at 02:01 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 02:11 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Raven smirked " who said were walking ? " she said and chuckled she teleported to a local bar the building looked pretty old but was still in good use technically this was an inside place but some where else other than home for sure she opened the door to the bar and the people looked at her some held guns " guess who's back " raven said with a smirk her hands up ( I had to :3 )
A song played it was called I am the best by 2NE1 . The people stood up and watched the two carefully @Sasukewolf (madness)
XD Yang!) Sliver laughs softly “ ohh so I’m guessing you’re known here” she says playfully as her eyes glowed softly
Old January 2nd, 2018, 03:22 PM

Quote:
XD Yang!) Sliver laughs softly “ ohh so I’m guessing you’re known here” she says playfully as her eyes glowed softly
Raven winked and walked up to the counter the people just watched them
" I had some trouble with....an old ' friend '...But he's cool with it now " she said and sat on the stool " strawberry sunrise oh and one of those little umbrellas " she said and the bartender shrugged walking to get a glass . A man that had a black suit and pants gloves and a gold chain was with the dj he looked over to where the two girls were " no no no! Stop the music! " the guy said and the dj stopped the song that was currently playing
" why is she here?! " the guy asked while slowly walking up to the two. Raven just smirked ( memories :3 )
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; January 2nd, 2018 at 04:00 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:03 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Raven winked and walked up to the counter the people just watched them
" I had some trouble with....an old ' friend '...But he's cool with it now " she said and sat on the stool " strawberry sunrise oh and one of those little umbrellas " she said and the bartender shrugged walking to get a glass . A man that had a black suit and pants gloves and a gold chain was with the dj he looked over to where the two girls were " no no no! Stop the music! " the guy said and the dj stopped the song that was currently playing
" why is she here?! " the guy asked while slowly walking up to the two. Raven just smirked ( memories :3 )
@Sasukewolf (madness)
sliver eyes glowed softly as she stands by Raven “ I see. Interesting “ she says as she glares at the man
Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:10 PM

Quote:
sliver eyes glowed softly as she stands by Raven “ I see. Interesting “ she says as she glares at the man
The man or the owner finally made it to the two he looked over at sliver
" and who are you? Don't remember a lass like you around here. Now I'm fine with you being here but that....thing has to go " he said meaning raven who chuckled and turned around to face him " oh c'mon Veles can't still be mad huh? " raven asked veles growled and pinched the bridge of his nose " after what you did yes! " veles growled raven rolled her eyes " boohoo sorry your feelings are hurt princess " raven said sarcastically

Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
The man or the owner finally made it to the two he looked over at sliver
" and who are you? Don't remember a lass like you around here. Now I'm fine with you being here but that....thing has to go " he said meaning raven who chuckled and turned around to face him " oh c'mon Veles can't still be mad huh? " raven asked veles growled and pinched the bridge of his nose " after what you did yes! " veles growled raven rolled her eyes " boohoo sorry your feelings are hurt princess " raven said sarcastically
She laughs softly “ Sliver wolfheart daughter to Deadmind and rage heirs to the blood moon family. “ she bows a bit “ a pleasure but do tell me why my girl Isn’t allowed here?”
Old January 2nd, 2018, 04:24 PM

Quote:
She laughs softly “ Sliver wolfheart daughter to Deadmind and rage heirs to the blood moon family. “ she bows a bit “ a pleasure but do tell me why my girl Isn’t allowed here?”
Veles smiled and bowed as well a hand behind his back
" pleasure to meet you miss wolfheart I've heard of your bloodline and may I say very interesting I am veles Aidan but most call me the dragon. And beg your pardon but that's yours? " veles said as he stood back up he repositioned the gold chain around his neck he sighed and glared at raven again
" she took out nearly half of my men half! Over some idiotic information this place costs billions to recover since the dance floor was ruined " veles growled
" and she's ...dangerous with a side of crazy and it's bad for business " veles added . Raven sighed " that's what you get for not giving me what I want " raven said her eyes narrowed @Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by Leucos; January 2nd, 2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:11 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Veles smiled and bowed as well a hand behind his back
" pleasure to meet you miss wolfheart I've heard of your bloodline and may I say very interesting I am veles Aidan but most call me the dragon. And beg your pardon but that's yours? " veles said as he stood back up he repositioned the gold chain around his neck he sighed and glared at raven again
" she took out nearly half of my men half! Over some idiotic information this place costs billions to recover since the dance floor was ruined " veles growled
" and she's ...dangerous with a side of crazy and it's bad for business " veles added . Raven sighed " that's what you get for not giving me what I want " raven said her eyes narrowed @Sasukewolf (madness)
She smiles softly “ I see... than how about forgiving her? In the name of wolfheart family now that I think of it. My grandfather is a dragon as well. Winter wolfheart I believe you’ve heard of him and his... deadly ways” she says playfully
Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:35 PM

Quote:
She smiles softly “ I see... than how about forgiving her? In the name of wolfheart family now that I think of it. My grandfather is a dragon as well. Winter wolfheart I believe you’ve heard of him and his... deadly ways” she says playfully
( I think I'm keeping veles :3 )
Veles nodded " yes I've heard of him as well, your whole family line is very unique . But my dear the reason why they call me the Dragon is three things fire and to turn to any Dragon I so desire .and my name to which is a name of a god....But I don't forgive easily my dear I'm afraid she will have to leave or...things will get messy " he said his eyes glowed yellow as a warning " as known my bloodline doesn't forgive so easily " he added his voice darkened a tad bit. Raven huffed as she stood up she grabbed her glass " Dragon breath " raven said " beast " veles growled back

Old January 2nd, 2018, 07:41 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
( I think I'm keeping veles :3 )
Veles nodded " yes I've heard of him as well, your whole family line is very unique . But my dear the reason why they call me the Dragon is three things fire and to turn to any Dragon I so desire .and my name to which is a name of a god....But I don't forgive easily my dear I'm afraid she will have to leave or...things will get messy " he said his eyes glowed yellow as a warning " as known my bloodline doesn't forgive so easily " he added his voice darkened a tad bit. Raven huffed as she stood up she grabbed her glass " Dragon breath " raven said " beast " veles growled back
She smiles softly “ yes we are unique our powers are based off what we are. Winter the dragon, Sasuke the wolf, Naruto the fox each leaders of the wolfheart mafia. Each have killed and ended other families with ease.” She says darkly as she steps forward her eyes glowed dangerously “ either you forgive or my whole family will be out and on your tail killing each and everyone of you until you are the last one left “