Old October 2nd, 2023, 10:23 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ @Spooky sleek | @pumpkinbubble. ]

The silence felt deafening as the small patrol of cats continued on, Cherryswirl taking a moment to drink in the scents of the forest. Mouth slightly agape and maw raised towards the sky, she stopped as Sleekfur raises his tail to stop them. The vole scent nearby made her mouth water and her stomach twist in hunger. She could also taste some squirrel... the fresh scent of the river and... Windclan? It was on the wind... so perhaps they were just by the border. Her nose wrinkled slightly as she tried to huff away their smell. Though, as Sleekfur came back shortly after with a vole, Cherry couldn't help but grin, her stomach rumbling involuntarily,

"Good catch, Sleekfur! Thank you-" When placed down, Cherry paced forward to take a small, humble bite. The flavors trickled on her tongue and despite the almost irresistible need to keep scarfing it down, she nodded Bluefang over. Fur and grit wasn't always her favorite, but that fat little vole had been juicy! "That was delicious, a very good catch!" The feline purred. "I smell some squirrel nearby, but we could head to the river to fish if you both wanted?"
*Bluefang managed to catch a vole*
@spooky sleek.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 2nd, 2023 at 10:25 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 12:01 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sleekfur bowed his head in embarrassment at the she cat's kind words. "Thanks," he mumbled, "It was nothing. Just a small vole." He felt his whole body grow red. No one ever complimented him. He was glad when Bluefang caught another vole, it was a good distraction. "Nice spot!" he congratulated him, nuzzling him in a friendly manner. "Good job." He continued walking until he reached the border. "Looks like we should turn back now," he commented, noticing the reluctance in his and his friends' gaits as they neared the end of their territory. He stopped, opening his mouth and tasting the air.

@Dust @pumpkinbubble.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:11 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Finally! Cherryswirl smiled wide at the tom's gesture, giving a small huff-y chuckle of triumph. She flicked her tail towards him, "It helped with my hunger at least!" Well, that was a semi-truth. Her stomach was still leaping and bubbling like crazy. She glanced over as Bluefang managed to snag a vole as well. Cherryswirl nodded along with Sleekfur's encouragement, her own eyes shining in agreement. As the trio reached the border, the ginger tabby took another moment to scent the air alongside her clanmates. At least nothing seemed strange in this particular region. That was good. It meant WindClan wasn't trying to encroach... With a sniff of content, she turned to look at Sleekfur as he spoke.

"Not a bad shout, Sleekfur. I might let you two head back, I think I'm going to go fishing for some prey. You can come with! But you don't have to, otherwise we can part ways here?" She glanced between the two tom-cats, golden eyes lingering for a few moments as she awaited their answers.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 2nd, 2023, 04:29 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky sleek. View Post
Sleekfur bowed his head in embarrassment at the she cat's kind words. "Thanks," he mumbled, "It was nothing. Just a small vole." He felt his whole body grow red. No one ever complimented him. He was glad when Bluefang caught another vole, it was a good distraction. "Nice spot!" he congratulated him, nuzzling him in a friendly manner. "Good job." He continued walking until he reached the border. "Looks like we should turn back now," he commented, noticing the reluctance in his and his friends' gaits as they neared the end of their territory. He stopped, opening his mouth and tasting the air.

@Dust @pumpkinbubble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

Finally! Cherryswirl smiled wide at the tom's gesture, giving a small huff-y chuckle of triumph. She flicked her tail towards him, "It helped with my hunger at least!" Well, that was a semi-truth. Her stomach was still leaping and bubbling like crazy. She glanced over as Bluefang managed to snag a vole as well. Cherryswirl nodded along with Sleekfur's encouragement, her own eyes shining in agreement. As the trio reached the border, the ginger tabby took another moment to scent the air alongside her clanmates. At least nothing seemed strange in this particular region. That was good. It meant WindClan wasn't trying to encroach... With a sniff of content, she turned to look at Sleekfur as he spoke.

"Not a bad shout, Sleekfur. I might let you two head back, I think I'm going to go fishing for some prey. You can come with! But you don't have to, otherwise we can part ways here?" She glanced between the two tom-cats, golden eyes lingering for a few moments as she awaited their answers.
*Bluefang said he didn't care if he stayed or went back to camp*

◺--------------◿
Old October 2nd, 2023, 08:34 PM
brain dead

Sleekfur nodded in thanks. When they neared the end, though, he refused to let Cherryswirl stay while he and Bluefang went to camp. "I'm sorry, I can't leave you here all alone so close to the border. Windclan could easily snatch you up." He turned, making it known that it wasn't up for debate, but in a kind manner. He certainly didn't intend to be rude, just felt that Riverclan had suffered enough recently. Another loss like this could break them. He then adressed Bluefang, "You should probably head back to camp. They must be missing us, we've been gone for some time. Make sure everyone knows we're fine." He turned back towards Cherryswirl. "Alright, let's go."

@Dust @pumpkinbubble.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old October 2nd, 2023, 11:36 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

✧˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ [ COWTUFT ‼ ] ˚。⋆ ༘˚✧
┆彡 THE GENTLE GIANT
| WINDCLAN'S MEDICINE CAT | 25 MOONS ✮✮✮
✩。°°。✩ he . . him ➔ massive white tom with black splotches and floppy ears. scars cover his neck. x-marks on his shoulders and his left hindleg is covered in burn scars
╭₊˚purrks﹕monkey's paw, the collector, herb knowledge ₊˚੭
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘∘₊✧─ ────✧₊∘∘₊✧──────
⌦ .。.:* ✮ @Undertaker @Lillith @Alchemist Kitsune
Cowtuft had been unaware of someone approaching. The adrenaline made his sense of awareness fixated on getting to RiverClan's camp. He hadn't expected for any of their warriors to be out and about in the territory. Foolish in hindsight but this was new to him to an extent. Frontpaws scrambled to scoop his herbs up until something slammed against him. The sounds of a war cry was a sharp rang in Cowtuft's ears, tumbling back into the floor. Mud coated his side and he thrashed about. At the end of the day they were here for Beanstar.

The splotched tom thrashed about and attempted to bat Flamebriar away from him — if he could make an escape they wouldn't have to fight. This had been his intentions until a flash of fur came barreling towards the RiverClanner. The scent of WindClan flooded his senses and Cowtuft's heart warmed with relief. The sudden attack allowed him to roll away from the molly and he rushed to his paws. He looked like a proper mess but he couldn't focus on that.

Someone else came rushing forward — goodness, he was panicking. His stomach gave a churn. It wasn't a pretty scene but it was over swiftly. The RiverClanner didn't suffer. Necks were always soft flesh. Perhaps she intended to kill him, truly. He still didn't think it was a rightful end. Cowtuft stared in silence. His senses were a bit finickity, unsure of who these two were besides clanmates. Maybe that's all that mattered.

The bundles of herbs were covered in mud but perhaps they could be salvaged as he picked them back up. "May they rest in StarClan.." He made a few gestures, averting his gaze to look at the smaller cat. He needed to get to the injured. He shakily rose to his paws, looking around. He hadn't.. he didn't know where RiverClan's camp was .. but he supposed if he kept walking he would discover it. "Is .. the battle ,,?" His gestures stopped, eyebrows furrowing. He wasn't sure what he was asking but he didn't understand why these two were here. He dreaded the possibility of them losing.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; October 2nd, 2023 at 11:40 PM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 08:35 AM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Slatesky
(Female-She/Her)
(17 moons)

Slatesky walked through the forest, then halted as she heard the rustle of a tiny mouse. Crouching she stalked forward, then pounced on it just as it tried to dash away a moment too late. Killing it swiftly, she sat on her hindquarters and looked around for Chipmunkcloud.

@Kittycatz
(This is the patrol)
(+1 mouse)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE

Last edited by Snips; October 5th, 2023 at 08:37 AM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 09:58 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Snatch her up? The thought almost made Cherryswirl burst with laughter, though she bit her tongue as her eyes lit up in amusement. Did he think she wouldn't be able to beat off a couple rabbit-chasers? If she wasn't so entertained, she might have even been offended. Cherry would never go down without a fight, and worst case she could just jump in the river and swim to safety. A smile crept across her maw,

"Aw, how sweet of you Sleekfur. You coming with me to the river then?" She half-teased, flicking her tail end towards the tom. "Bluefang, definitely make sure someone gets a taste of that yummy looking vole you caught!" Her pelt squirmed uncomfortably upon saying that. Cherry hated fur. Hated eating it. Hated getting it stuck between her teeth and in her throat. Vole was better than squirrel at least, and she had been hungry enough to chomp the one Sleekfur caught earlier. Her attention redirected from Bluefang to Sleekfur, nodding her head in agreement on his command to leave. With not another word, Cherryswirl bounded into the undergrowth of the territory, towards the river nearby. She was quite eager to get her paws wet!

[ @spooky sleek. | @pumpkinbubble. ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; October 5th, 2023 at 09:58 AM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 03:31 PM
error in the code

~~Bluefang~~

{ @spooky sleek. @Dust @/open for anyone else as well }

(Sadly, I was craving more death, so I flipped a coin, and sadly Bluefang is getting diddled by the same foxes as before. This is gonna take place after the meeting)

Bluefang smiled. He had a good vole. As he walked he got separated from Cherryswirl and Sleekfur. "Hey, guys?" He called through the vole in his jaws, walking around and looking for them when he smelled fox. "No-" His ears pinned, his head turned, as a fox suddenly shot out of nowhere. It wasn't an easy fight. The sudden attack caught Bluefang off guard.

He was unable to fight correctly because of that surprise. His cries for help echoed through the marsh that made RiverClan territory as he tried to fight the fox,
but the fox soon bit down at his neck. He screamed and collapsed, barely alive as the fox lifted it's head, hearing something.

(He's still alive right now...)

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; October 5th, 2023 at 03:32 PM.
Old October 5th, 2023, 04:45 PM
brain dead

Sleekfur was plodding through the marshy ground, nosing the grass for any trails of prey, when he heard screams echoing all around him. His head jerked up and his ears strained to hear more. Unfortunately, the sounds stopped. His fur stood out, and he was truly horrified. He quickly looked to Cherryswirl and Bluefang, shooting a look that said-wait. No. Bluefang wasn't here. Quickly he whipped around, scanning desperately for his friend. He was gone. "Cherryswirl, we have to help him!" he said, heart rate rising. Suddenly he caught a scent flowing through the air. It definitely belonged to Bluefang. And he tasted a darker, more sinister smell under it. He recognized it instantly. It was fox. Jaws parted, he sprinted towards the origin of the smell, half hoping Cherryswirl wouldn't follow him. She could get hurt badly, and he didn't want that.

Soon, another smell punched him in the face. It was a murky, disgusting scend that made his bile come up. Blood. He pushed on, desperate to get to Bluefang before anything bad happened to him. Eventually he arrived at the gruesome scene. He could see Bluefang's fur scattered everywhere. There had evidently been a brawl. Finally he saw a fox pinning his friend down. "Hey! How about you get a taste of this?" he yelled, sprinting forward and launching himself at the huge fox. Yes, it was the same fox as before. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the same two goons as before: 2 skinny, frail, bony foxes. Once again he hoped Cherryswirl hadn't followed him and that she wasn't currently fighting them. He moved his focus to the large fox in front of him once more. It was writhing violently underneath him, jaws snapping and claws raching for him.

He bit down on the foxes neck, extremely hard, satisfied with the cracking sound it made and the pained howl the fox shrieked out. He relished the feeling of his jaws biting down so far down that they met bone, and then, even farther, until they met each other. He then dug his claws into the fox's pelt and yanked hard with his head, successfully ripping its head off. He saw the body go limp, and he tossed the useless head aside, looking to see if Cherryswirl had followed him.

@pumpkinbubble. @Dust