Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:07 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:06 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 02:22 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:04 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2017, 01:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

The Deputy came padding into the Leaders' Den at a quick pace, anger obvious in his hues. He was on a mission-- that much was apparent. His hues snapped once more, showing frustration as he entered, and stood with his tail lashing as though he were just about ready to yell at everything in sight. "Blazingstar, are you in here?" He called, his voice sounding stronger then usual with anger, and his whole body tight and nervous. He was furious at the moment. More furious then he had been in a long time. Not to mention those cats were still here. How dare they?

And Obsidiansky too, standing up for them? But hopefully the leader would do something about it. They needed to get out. The warrior could be punished; the other three needed to get out of WindClan before they caused serious harm. They had the stance and attitude of cats who had fought before, and he didn't want to run the risk of them attacking the Camp. Showing up right after SkyClan had gotten rid of Singenight? Wasn't that a little, oh...suspicious? And yet they were still here.

And they were going to stay here until someone got rid of them, that someone preferably being Blazingstar...but if he wouldn't take action, if he wasn't smart enough to see that these cats were posing a threat to their way of living, then Shrikecall would get rid of them himself. They would have to go one way or another. "Blazingstar!" He snapped again, his hues snapping like coals as he awaited a response from the leader or at least some sign that the den was deserted except for the irate Deputy.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 9th, 2017 at 01:56 PM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:06 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoireRose View Post
@Turtlestrike

Lakepaw travelled beside her mentor, trotting with a happy smile on her face. She was ready to show off her hunting skills, something she loved doing in the first place. She wasn't a pro at it, per se, but she was good enough that if she was a rogue, she'd be able to keep herself fed. She looked up towards her mentor, ''What are we going to be hunting for?''
"Rabbit." He sniffed the air. Nothing yet. "Come on, let's move this way."
Old March 9th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The Deputy came padding into the Leaders' Den at a quick pace, anger obvious in his hues. He was on a mission-- that much was apparent. His hues snapped once more, showing frustration as he entered, and stood with his tail lashing as though he were just about ready to yell at everything in sight. "Blazingstar, are you in here?" He called, his voice sounding stronger then usual with anger, and his whole body tight and nervous. He was furious at the moment. More furious then he had been in a long time. Not to mention those cats were still here. How dare they?

And Obsidiansky too, standing up for them? But hopefully the leader would do something about it. They needed to get out. The warrior could be punished; the other three needed to get out of WindClan before they caused serious harm. They had the stance and attitude of cats who had fought before, and he didn't want to run the risk of them attacking the Camp. Showing up right after SkyClan had gotten rid of Singenight? Wasn't that a little, oh...suspicious? And yet they were still here.

And they were going to stay here until someone got rid of them, that someone preferably being Blazingstar...but if he wouldn't take action, if he wasn't smart enough to see that these cats were posing a threat to their way of living, then Shrikecall would get rid of them himself. They would have to go one way or another. "Blazingstar!" He snapped again, his hues snapping like coals as he awaited a response from the leader or at least some sign that the den was deserted except for the irate Deputy.
Blazingstar was taking a small nap, he'd been up for a while that day and had done a lot already. The day was a bit exhausting for him, so he took about an hour to nap. Although that hour was cut a few minutes short when his deputy entered the den. At first, Blazingstar didn't hear his deputy come in and continued to doze. He was a bit of a heavy sleeper despite his rank in the clan. Perhaps a disadvantage on his part, but his whiskers began to twitch as the tension coming from Shrikecall hit the air and came towards him. It was a few heartbeats before the tabby began to stir, but at that point, it was too late.

As the deputy practically yelled his name, Blazingstar's hues shot open and he was on his feet, breathing hard with his fur fluffed out. His long claws had dug into his nest and his appearance in all made him appear twice his size. "Dear Starclan, Shrikecall!," he spoke loudly. "I thought the camp was being raided for a moment!" He let out a long sigh and gave his pelt a shake, lashing his tail a bit to smooth out his fluffed out fur. Finally, Blazingstar gave his chest a good lick and pulled himself out of his nest, letting his stance relax from the scare he had just received. "What is it? Why are you so stressed suddenly?" he asked casually now, giving his body a luxurious stretch. As he stood back up to his normal height, he didn't appear as funny looking now and more so as the leader the clan knew.

His golden hues gave Shrikecall a once over and his tail started swishing with thought. Normally Shrikecall wasn't like this. He was normally calm and professional, this wasn't the cat Blazingstar knew. Tilting his head a little bit, he awaited a response from him.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 9th, 2017, 02:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Blazingstar was taking a small nap, he'd been up for a while that day and had done a lot already. The day was a bit exhausting for him, so he took about an hour to nap. Although that hour was cut a few minutes short when his deputy entered the den. At first, Blazingstar didn't hear his deputy come in and continued to doze. He was a bit of a heavy sleeper despite his rank in the clan. Perhaps a disadvantage on his part, but his whiskers began to twitch as the tension coming from Shrikecall hit the air and came towards him. It was a few heartbeats before the tabby began to stir, but at that point, it was too late.

As the deputy practically yelled his name, Blazingstar's hues shot open and he was on his feet, breathing hard with his fur fluffed out. His long claws had dug into his nest and his appearance in all made him appear twice his size. "Dear Starclan, Shrikecall!," he spoke loudly. "I thought the camp was being raided for a moment!" He let out a long sigh and gave his pelt a shake, lashing his tail a bit to smooth out his fluffed out fur. Finally, Blazingstar gave his chest a good lick and pulled himself out of his nest, letting his stance relax from the scare he had just received. "What is it? Why are you so stressed suddenly?" he asked casually now, giving his body a luxurious stretch. As he stood back up to his normal height, he didn't appear as funny looking now and more so as the leader the clan knew.

His golden hues gave Shrikecall a once over and his tail started swishing with thought. Normally Shrikecall wasn't like this. He was normally calm and professional, this wasn't the cat Blazingstar knew. Tilting his head a little bit, he awaited a response from him.
Shrikecall realized how frantic he must seem, and did his best to calm himself. It wasn't good for him to appear so stressed and worried-- he needed to remain more professional. He glanced over the leader, a look of amusement momentarily passing through his hues as he glanced over the tom's appearance and then stopped, clearing his throat. "Three strangers arrived in Camp this morning, claiming they knew Dapplestar. I didn't want to let them in-- but a warrior insisted. He's keeping an eye on them now, I ordered him to until they could speak with you." He mewed, and then decided to convey the urgency that he felt considering this situation.

"Don't you think it's odd for three strangers-- cats who haven't been here in moons, cats I don't remember-- to show up at this time? And besides that, one of them is claiming to have been Dapplestar's deputy. They mentioned two other names, but I've never heard of either of them. And the other two cats didn't have Clan names, which I thought was suspicious. They requested to meet you." Shrikecall mewed, his voice becoming more calm and less panicked as he finally was able to relax. Blazingstar would fix this. He had better fix this. He thought, the tip of his tail twitching angrily as he awaited the leader's verdict on the situation.

He wasn't expecting him to turn them out without at least meeting the three cats; oh no, that much was obvious. It wouldn't be fair that way. No matter how much Shrikecall wanted these three cats out of WindClan, he was sure that they deserved at least a fair audience with the leader of the Clan. "The one who appeared to be the leader of the group told me I would be making a mistake by not letting them in. In a threatening tone of voice as well." He added, slipping the comment in there as though trying to influence the decision further. He didn't like the thought of the younger warrior with those three cats...what if they manipulated him into leaving them alone? That was Shrikecall's fear, and it was strong.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 9th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Blazingstar sat down a moment before noticing the amusement lighting his deputy's gaze. "Don't get any more ideas about scaring me," he raised a brow. The tone in his voice suggested that he was merely teasing, understanding how silly he must've appeared for that moment. Although the teasing tone and look that was written on his face disappeared to a more casual one. Pricking his ears and blinking ever so often, Blazingstar listened to his deputy speak. It was very obvious how concerned he seemed about these cats, however, why would they need to worry if one of the cats happened to be Dapplestar's former deputy? Which one? He thought to himself suddenly. Surely if he heard the name, he'd recognize it, that is unless he was too young a leader to know. That was quite possible considering Dapplestar's age at the time she left. Although, if Shrikecall can't remember them, then perhaps they were lying about who they really were? Shrikecall was considerably older than he, so perhaps that option is off the board now. Even so, wouldn't they come in handy to the clan?

"What this cat's name? You fail to mention it," he spoke, his tail swishing across the ground behind him. "Besides, it's not your say who joins the clan, although, don't get me wrong, I'll take your advice on anything. You know how the clan runs better than I," for a moment a hint of playfulness entered his voice towards the last few words, but once more, Blazingstar took on a serious outlook. "Of course, if they wish to meet me, I cannot deny them that at the least. I must hear their side to the story before I make any rash decisions," he spoke as though it were his final decision. He understood Shrikecall's concerns, but the whole idea that Shrikecall wanted to turn them away before leading them to him was even more concerning. Hopefully his deputy didn't do that to every strange cat he met. Blazingstar understood if the cat were from the Dusk Syndicate or a rogue, but cats who knew Dapplestar? Strange.

Clearing his throat, he stood up once more, like he was ready to enter the clearing. The den was too small for all the cats to come into here, but perhaps he should simply talk to the "leader" of this band of loners. That would be easiest. "I will speak to the former deputy alone, I don't need other inputs on this decision unless I request it," he spoke. "But Shrikecall, may I ask you something?" he paused, not giving the deputy time to even reply to it. "Why did you want to drive them out if they claim to have known Dapplestar? Don't you think they could be valuable?" Once more, the ginger tabby's brown raised, and his golden hues had a questioning look to them.
@Lonestar23

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 9th, 2017, 03:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

The tom shrugged before a hint of a smile appeared on his features. "I make no promises." He mewed, watching Blazingstar's expression. Surely he would understand the danger here. He had never heard of this 'Infernosky' cat before, and the other two did not look like Clan cats. What had their names been? Russel and Jitterbug. There, he did pay attention! He had to. At least he remembered that much, being an older warrior sometimes he felt as though his senses were down and he couldn't hear as well. He was fairly sure that was who had been talking, and he was hoping that either they would have enough significant proof to satisfy him-- or Blazingstar, though in his opinion the leader was a little soft-- or they would be turned away. So far they hadn't given him anything that had made him think they might, in the least bit, be telling the truth. Where had they come from? What did they want? Why had they returned now? He realized he should have asked those questions earlier, but he had been too busy trying to keep them from entering.

"Her name is Infernosky. The other two are not Clan cats, I don't believe; their names are Russel and Jitterbug." He mewed, raising his hues to meet the leader's own. Such odd names...and not ones that the Deputy recognized. Because of that, he hadn't wanted to let those cats in. Had he made a mistake? Probably-- he was still learning, and he was used to driving cats he didn't know out. That had been how he had been raised as a warrior, how he had been taught. It seemed Blazingstar had a different opinion on the situation, one that would take Shrikecall some getting used to. "I understand." He mewed, lowering his head in slight embarrassment. Of course he couldn't have expected the leader to just turn them away. Curiosity was natural, besides, it wouldn't be fair. Perhaps he had been a bit rash and unfair in his actions, but the cats' names were bothering him. He'd never heard of a cat named 'Infernosky' before, let alone remembering her being Deputy of the Clan. That was a strong claim to make, and without proof...but he would allow Blazingstar to handle it. He could give advice. That was all.

"Of course, Blazingstar." He mewed, lowering his head respectfully again. At the leader's question, he lifted his hues and glanced right into the younger cat's, his own snapping with a determination that hadn't been there a moment before. "I mean no disrespect by saying this, but I've lived much longer then you have. I've seen things that you probably will never see. And I remember a former Deputy of WindClan. One. There was Dapplestar, and I remember her appointing a Deputy with the prefix Starling- I don't remember her suffix. But in all the moons I've been alive, I do not remember there ever being a Deputy of WindClan named Infernosky. And her companions were not Clan cats. Not by the looks of them. Not to mention she used names I've never heard before...I can't remember them, you'll have to ask her. That's why I wanted to drive them out. There's something about them that I don't trust." Shrikecall mewed, his hues flashing again before they lost some of their fire.

"At least listen to me on this-- give it some thought before you allow them to be unguarded. Don't listen to their story and believe them right off, there should be some thought put into this." He added, the tip of his tail twitching as he did so. Hopefully the younger cat would listen and heed his advice, although in the end it was up to Blazingstar himself what to do. Not Shrikecall. Someday, perhaps, though Shrikecall hoped it wouldn't be for a while-- though he wanted to be leader, he didn't wish to see Blazingstar get hurt, which was part of the reason he was being so protective and trying to keep these cats out. They could have bad intentions. And right now, WindClan needed a strong leader.
@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by lone; March 9th, 2017 at 03:58 PM.
Old March 9th, 2017, 05:22 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw gazed around, her ears forwards and eyes focused on the distance. It didn't look dangerous out here, and she saw no evil cats. Twitching her tail, she wondered two different her idea of bad and Riankit's idea of bad were. Honestly, she had thought that Singenight had been a far better leader than either Dapplestar and Blazingstar, and Gorsefeather had been a better deputy than Shrikecall. She had always guessed that Gorsefeather had despised her, despite having never even met him, but she knew that he had been a powerful deputy. Realizing that Spireflare had begun speaking, she pushed her thoughts towards the back of her mind and focused on what her mentor was telling her! She sensed something beyond his first impression, something darker, but she paid that little mind. She gave him all her attention, as she didn't want to cause him any trouble... yet. If he was not a great mentor, or was too much like either Gustflight or Dovecloud, then she may decide that he was the wrong cat to train her. “I understand,” she said respectfully, her voice curt.
"Good."
This would be interesting.
It had been awhile since Spireflare had had an apprentice,the last two of them had either passed away or have gone missing. He didn't know if it was bad luck-or simply an inconvenience. He was determined to be successful though. He wanted a legacy,he wanted someone to carry on what he had. His eyes went back to focus on the moor. "We will be practicing combat first." he figured he could show her around the territory another time,not finding that to important,"To start off,I would like you to try to pin me. I know you don't know any moves,but I would like to know what I'm working with." He stood in front of her = now,facing her. His stance was spread out so he had more balance,his tail twitching against teh ground that it ruffled up snow a bit. Combat training was his favorite,his eyes ablaze in excitement.
Old March 9th, 2017, 05:58 PM
Just A Fossil

Infernosky. The named was unfamiliar. Blazingstar was too young to realize who they were even though in the clan's history, that feline was the former deputy. He didn't know anything that far back, however, and even if that feline may have been the former deputy, he really hoped she didn't return in attempt to claim her spot back. That was one thing that Blazingstar kept in mind. Perhaps they were back to take back what they assume was rightfully theirs? Although why a feline step down and leave the clan only to come back after a new leadership has been started.

As Shrikecall continued, his golden hues widened and hurt flashed in them momentarily until a hint of anger crossed them. Rude! "I appreciate the advice, but I'm not that much a kit that I'd believe strangers!"
he spoke sternly, almost offended by his deputy's words. It came through Blazingstar's head that he didn't trust his leadership. Sure, Blazingstar assigned Shrikecall to be his deputy in order to correct him in bad times, this was one of those times, but Blazingstar wasn't that dumb. His tail swished a little more vigorously as he thought about a few more things.

"I will figure things out and we can discuss this into more depth once I meet these felines myself," he spoke calmly once more. It was obvious from the deep breaths he took that he had to calm himself down before he said things he may not have wanted. Despite his normally happy mood, you'd never have guessed that he had minor anger issues that he's worked hard on controlling. So far he's done fine, but it only took a little bit to topple him over the edge.

@Lonestar23

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 9th, 2017, 07:08 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
@wolybro

A pair of small light ginger paws stepped out of the apprentices den, pelt brushing against the lip of it. The tom let out a yawn, his body still heavy from sleep. It was obvious he was tired, even if he shouldn't be since he just got rest. Tinypaw didn't want other cats to see him like that, but it wasn't like he really cared too much as of now. His fur was a little ruffled and messy from moving around in his nest whilst asleep. Trying to, at least. The other apprentices just couldn't seem to keep their mouth shut, ever, which caused him to yell at them something hurtful if that's what it took to keep them quiet. He sat in a slouch with a huff, why’d cats always have to be so annoying? Maybe not every cat, but most of them. He didn’t like the feeling of his fur messy and sticking out in different directions, neither did he like acknowledging it. So, he decided to fix that. He began to groom himself quietly, starting with giving a paw a few licks then drawing it over his ears and head.

Today wasn’t such a bad day to be outside, go for a hunt, for maybe even a walk. He didn’t feel like it, but if he was to be asked to go on a patrol, he wouldn’t object be against it. However, it was highly unlikely if he was to go with another cat for no reason. He might just go for a walk by himself later. Yeah, he wouldn’t mind that.
Wolfeye was in the clearing already; it was a little bit later in the morning and the rare sun was warming her pelt against the snow. She had recently been assigned an apprentice,and she thought this would be rather interesting. She hadn't had another apprentice in awhile,and she was rather excited to teach someone. Tinypaw was it? Her green eyes scanned the clearing,curious and looking for the ginger tom. Her ears twitched when she spotted him,standing up and shaking any loose flakes of snow on her fur as she approached him. "Took you long enough to wake up,now come on we have training to start on." she said bluntly,walking past the apprentice and immediately towards the camp exit. Her tone wasn't rude,more just matter of fact.
Old March 9th, 2017, 09:47 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
[oh, that's quite all right !! and this is fiiiine, i like your writing style already !!]

"Just a small break, you tell yourself, Honeydust, and yet you fall asleep and have to rush in your duties last minute, silly cat.." The soft yawn came as a dusty golden cat slipped out of the warriors' den. Of course, Honeydust. It was rare he took such a long break, or that he ever had to rush in his duties, but he was quite good at it when it did ever come down to it. He paused to stretch with another yawn, before rubbing a paw against his face and heading for the fresh-kill pile. I'll pick out some mice once I eat, then I can rest again. He promised himself, padding to the pile, but stopping short when he heard a gut-wrenching cough echo from near it.

Taking a glance around the pile, he spotted a rather sick looking molly hunched by it. The cough alone was enough to make Honeydust wince. The tom thought a moment, the she-cat probably already had others telling her to get rest or see Surgestorm, or even to stop going out, as she looked like she just came from hunting. Honeydust narrowed his eyes, debating on whether to approach the molly, but was already moving and talking before he'd even come to a decision.

"That's a pretty nasty cough, dear," He said, voice sweet and soothing as he wheeled around the pile to be at the other warriors' side, eyes soft and concerned as he looked at her. She did look familiar, he could recall her around, wasn't she Blazingstar's sister? Her name simply slipped his mind.
{Sorry for late response ;v;}
The orange warrior looked up and looked at the Tom through her eyelashes, her eyes were half idled and her amber eyes shone with annoyance. She didn't want to snap at the Tom, but at the same time she wanted to cuff the new companion and nag him "No really? I haven't noticed." she stated, her tail tip twitched and she stood up straight once more. She winced slightly and closed her eyes, her brother and appearently the new medicine cat were right, she had gotten a bad cough and needed it checked quickly, and she wasn't excited about being wrong. The flame colored molly let out a sigh and focused her attention on Honeydust once more, curiosity and annoyance danced in her honey hues "I don't believe I know your name, and that wouldnt do since you're appearently the next medicine cat. My names Emberdust, nice to meet you." she hummed, and she did mean it, in a sense, she always found it nice to meet new cats, she loved picking the brains of new cats, she loved seeing the way others brains worked, how their thought process worked, it intruiged her.

Emberdust looked in the direction of the leaders den and smiled slyly, her plan had been working, she was giving her brother a love life, and she felt proud of herself. He needed something like that in his life, he seemed to be too stressed, and she wanted to help him out slightly. The orange tabby let out a sigh and looked back the Tom, exhaustion waved over her and she finally felt both the sickness and the workout she got earlier kick in "He worries me most of the time, but I finally managed to find him a potential mate. I just hope it works." she sighed, she slumped her shoulders and slowly sank down to the ground, another awful cough ruptured through her body, she felt as though she was hacking up all of the food she ever ate in her whole life, it hurt her, and she hated it, but she had more important things to do at the moment, she couldn't worry about herself at the moment. She looked back up at the Tom through her lashes, her warm glowing honey hues shone with curiosity, usually most cats in the clan avoided her, he may be new? She had no clue, but she knew one thing, he would regret talking with her later, no body ever enjoyed having a conversation with her, they all said she was a know it all, and that made her blood boil, so she usually tried her hardest to avoid others, up until this Tom.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Closed Thread