Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:41 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pikerunner shrugged,” I feel it’s reasonable. Snowstar’s warriors killed our deputy and stole prey, and now we must get revenge, ofcourse- we won’t take Passionblaze’s life as an intention, but the injuries in leafbare will make-up for our loss of prey. Are you intending to fight in the battle.” He asked as he couldn’t imagine a blind cat fighting.
"But d-do we even have proof that it was ThunderClan that did it? Did they even do anything at all?" he questioned but quickly moved on "If they let me, then yes, I'll try but if not, I'm sure there are many other ways I can help the clan. Such as gathering herbs maybe and helping the injured. Or hunting! " HareStorm listed them eagerly. "I haven't let my blindness be an issue since I became a warrior and I want it to stay that way...I was bullied as an apprentice and a kit for it...but I'm over it all now."
Over all the blindness...but not the other things...
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"But d-do we even have proof that it was ThunderClan that did it? Did they even do anything at all?" he questioned but quickly moved on "If they let me, then yes, I'll try but if not, I'm sure there are many other ways I can help the clan. Such as gathering herbs maybe and helping the injured. Or hunting! " HareStorm listed them eagerly. "I haven't let my blindness be an issue since I became a warrior and I want it to stay that way...I was bullied as an apprentice and a kit for it...but I'm over it all now."
Over all the blindness...but not the other things...
He paused,” There scent was all over our territory, and our former deputy.” He meowed pitying the blind tom,” True you can help Surgestorm in the battle. It’s a good thing you don’t let blindness be an issue, though I can pressume it makes fighting harder.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He paused,” There scent was all over our territory, and our former deputy.” He meowed pitying the blind tom,” True you can help Surgestorm in the battle. It’s a good thing you don’t let blindness be an issue, though I can pressume it makes fighting harder.” He meowed.
"Well that's the thing, I've never tried fighting...not in a real battle yet...because there haven't really been any for me to fight in!" HareStorm explained, sadly.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Well that's the thing, I've never tried fighting...not in a real battle yet...because there haven't really been any for me to fight in!" HareStorm explained, sadly.
He paused,” What about when the Syndicate attacked at the gathering last moon? Were you there? Or during the Evil Era when Skyclan attacked us to rid us of our evil leader. And we were ordered to attack Skyclan.” He meowed (Yup my cats are aged slowly)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He paused,” What about when the Syndicate attacked at the gathering last moon? Were you there? Or during the Evil Era when Skyclan attacked us to rid us of our evil leader. And we were ordered to attack Skyclan.” He meowed (Yup my cats are aged slowly)
"Umm, the first one...I kind of...slept through...and the last two, I think I was only a kit then! Or I wasn't even born...or I was with the twolegs..." HareStorm shook his head in disappointment with himself. Wow, that makes me sound so bad! The fact that I slept through one of the battles instead of representing my clan...
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:11 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
EaglePelt glanced up from grooming a fore paw when Hareflight dropped the rabbit in front of him. His sightless eyes glittered with envy and pride for her as he got to his paws and sniffed the rabbit. "You did well...," he meowed. "Do you want to leave it here to get later and continue hunting, or do you wish to take it back to camp?" As he spoke, he sat back on his haunches, curling his tail neatly around his paws.
Hareflight shuffled her paws in thought, "Well, I wouldn't mind spending some more time out of the camp, but I'm not a big fan of hunting. Plus, I'd like to do something we both can do. I'd like to get to know you better. We could just take a walk and talk together, if you'd like."

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Umm, the first one...I kind of...slept through...and the last two, I think I was only a kit then! Or I wasn't even born...or I was with the twolegs..." HareStorm shook his head in disappointment with himself. Wow, that makes me sound so bad! The fact that I slept through one of the battles instead of representing my clan...
He shrugged,” A lot of cats were in camp instead of at the gather it’s fine.” He meowed not even thinking that he might have slept at the gathering. As to the mention of being with ktitypets he shrugged,” Ouch, being held captive by twolegs aught to suck.” He meowed assuming the twolegs stole him from the territory rather than he was a kittypet.

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He shrugged,” A lot of cats were in camp instead of at the gather it’s fine.” He meowed not even thinking that he might have slept at the gathering. As to the mention of being with ktitypets he shrugged,” Ouch, being held captive by twolegs aught to suck.” He meowed assuming the twolegs stole him from the territory rather than he was a kittypet.
"Yeah, I was pretty terrified. Then they took me to this place. It smelt...very strong and...there were lots of sick cats and even dogs! And rabbits and any animal you can think of! Then they took me into another room, shone a bright light on me and put me on a hard...platform and then stuck something sharp in me and I fell asleep. I woke up with a cone on my head...they kept me there for what felt like moons then took my cone off and released me back. After that I became fat and lazy and wasn't quite the handsome young Tom I used to be..." As the brown warrior explained the story, he felt everything like it was yesterday. The fear, heard the coughs and wheezes and the stench of sickness and the pain..."I was an apprentice then...everyone thought I was dead...i earned my warrior name when I came back. It was a miracle they said. But some weren't too happy but I don't like to think about them." There was a hint of sadness in HareStorm's voice "and I met a she-cat...I liked her, very much...we liked eachother and one day, we decided we wanted kits...after...moons...I realised that the twolegs...did something to me...so I can't have kits..." he paused for a few moments, remembering his past, then continued "but she's long gone now...we stopped speaking to eachother and honestly, I haven't really seen her since just before the battle at the gathering." HareStorm shook his head and composed himself again. "Sorry, I ramble on a bit there didn't I?"
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Yeah, I was pretty terrified. Then they took me to this place. It smelt...very strong and...there were lots of sick cats and even dogs! And rabbits and any animal you can think of! Then they took me into another room, shone a bright light on me and put me on a hard...platform and then stuck something sharp in me and I fell asleep. I woke up with a cone on my head...they kept me there for what felt like moons then took my cone off and released me back. After that I became fat and lazy and wasn't quite the handsome young Tom I used to be..." As the brown warrior explained the story, he felt everything like it was yesterday. The fear, heard the coughs and wheezes and the stench of sickness and the pain..."I was an apprentice then...everyone thought I was dead...i earned my warrior name when I came back. It was a miracle they said. But some weren't too happy but I don't like to think about them." There was a hint of sadness in HareStorm's voice "and I met a she-cat...I liked her, very much...we liked eachother and one day, we decided we wanted kits...after...moons...I realised that the twolegs...did something to me...so I can't have kits..." he paused for a few moments, remembering his past, then continued "but she's long gone now...we stopped speaking to eachother and honestly, I haven't really seen her since just before the battle at the gathering." HareStorm shook his head and composed himself again. "Sorry, I ramble on a bit there didn't I?"
He paused,” I’ve heard twolegs capture cats and make them sterile. I don’t know why thought. Maybe you want to adopt a kit some day.” He meowed,” Sorry about your mate.” He meowed pitying him That’s why I will never love a cat, the loss is too hard Pikerunner feared love, literally.

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:49 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He paused,” I’ve heard twolegs capture cats and make them sterile. I don’t know why thought. Maybe you want to adopt a kit some day.” He meowed,” Sorry about your mate.” He meowed pitying him That’s why I will never love a cat, the loss is too hard Pikerunner feared love, literally.
"Yes, and that's precisely what happened to me. I was sterilised. I am not as wild and cheeky as I was before then...but my sister is expecting kits any day now...her mate left her too so my brother and I are going to help her raise them. But maybe some day I will get some kits of my own..." The skinny Tom smiled again, this time for real. So much bad had happened in his life and this one good occasion was all he needed, all he could have asked for.