Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2017, 01:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Yes, and that's precisely what happened to me. I was sterilised. I am not as wild and cheeky as I was before then...but my sister is expecting kits any day now...her mate left her too so my brother and I are going to help her raise them. But maybe some day I will get some kits of my own..." The skinny Tom smiled again, this time for real. So much bad had happened in his life and this one good occasion was all he needed, all he could have asked for.
Pikerunner nodded,” Atleast you have friends in the clan and maybe you could mentor an apprentice.” Only a blind apprentice ofcourse, still he could mentor an apprentice. he hoped that wasn’t going to give him a flashback to an apprentice that died.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:57 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pikerunner nodded,” Atleast you have friends in the clan and maybe you could mentor an apprentice.” Only a blind apprentice ofcourse, still he could mentor an apprentice. he hoped that wasn’t going to give him a flashback to an apprentice that died.
"Well...friends...I was actually bullied most of my life. First for being blind, then for being sterile and fat and lazy...so I stopped eating to hopefully become a slim, handsome Tom again. But now my body isn't used to food and every time I eat, it's too much and I just throw up. So I'm kind of stuck like this until I die." HareStorm said, embracing his differences. "So if you change your mind at any point I don't blame you. It's probably bad luck or something having a friend who has so many bad things happening in his life..."
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Well...friends...I was actually bullied most of my life. First for being blind, then for being sterile and fat and lazy...so I stopped eating to hopefully become a slim, handsome Tom again. But now my body isn't used to food and every time I eat, it's too much and I just throw up. So I'm kind of stuck like this until I die." HareStorm said, embracing his differences. "So if you change your mind at any point I don't blame you. It's probably bad luck or something having a friend who has so many bad things happening in his life..."
Pikerunner shook his head,” No. Cats who have many problems in life need friends.” He meowed,” I’m sure you could get an apprentice atleast.” He meowed truthfully. He wanted to badger Blazingstar into giving Harestorm a blind apprentice now that he knew so much about him.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:11 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Pikerunner shook his head,” No. Cats who have many problems in life need friends.” He meowed,” I’m sure you could get an apprentice atleast.” He meowed truthfully. He wanted to badger Blazingstar into giving Harestorm a blind apprentice now that he knew so much about him.
"An apprentice would be nice...but I feel like I can barely take care of myself let alone be responsible for another young life...but if I really must..." He added on the end with a purr of amusement listening to how enthusiastic and excited Pikerunner was.
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"An apprentice would be nice...but I feel like I can barely take care of myself let alone be responsible for another young life...but if I really must..." He added on the end with a purr of amusement listening to how enthusiastic and excited Pikerunner was.
He nodded,” You’d be a good mentor. Helping them hunt, fight, learn the borders. Really, I think you’d make a good mentor!” for a blind apprentice he meowed his ensusiasm bubbling through him

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:16 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He nodded,” You’d be a good mentor. Helping them hunt, fight, learn the borders. Really, I think you’d make a good mentor!” for a blind apprentice he meowed his ensusiasm bubbling through him
Now HareStorm was waving his tail around enthusiastically. He stood up. "You know what? The more I think about the more I like it! It's a good idea! Thanks Pikerunner!"
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Now HareStorm was waving his tail around enthusiastically. He stood up. "You know what? The more I think about the more I like it! It's a good idea! Thanks Pikerunner!"
Pikerunner smiled good. Lets just hope Blazingstar gives him a blind apprentice. he purred,"You'd be a great mentor!"to a blind cat he hoped Harestorm didn't try to get a cat with good vision.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Pikerunner smiled good. Lets just hope Blazingstar gives him a blind apprentice. he purred,"You'd be a great mentor!"to a blind cat he hoped Harestorm didn't try to get a cat with good vision.
As much as HareStorm was a bit more proud of himself now, he could sense a bit of disgust coming from Pikerunner.
I knew there'd be a catch...there's always something up behind closed doors...but they don't say anything to be polite...
"Something wrong?" He tried to push the Tom to telling him what he was thinking but didn't mind giving up if Pikerunner wouldn't budge.
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
As much as HareStorm was a bit more proud of himself now, he could sense a bit of disgust coming from Pikerunner.
I knew there'd be a catch...there's always something up behind closed doors...but they don't say anything to be polite...
"Something wrong?" He tried to push the Tom to telling him what he was thinking but didn't mind giving up if Pikerunner wouldn't budge.
He gulped,” Sorry...I just am hoping you know it’s best if you mentor a blind apprentice. I hope that doesn’t sound offensive. I really believe your personality is a good personality for a mentor. I really think it would also boost your self-esteem.” Pikerunner meowed hoping he understand.

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:47 PM
Falling In

Quote:
He gulped,” Sorry...I just am hoping you know it’s best if you mentor a blind apprentice. I hope that doesn’t sound offensive. I really believe your personality is a good personality for a mentor. I really think it would also boost your self-esteem.” Pikerunner meowed hoping he understand.
"I think I get what you're saying..." he mewed, narrowing his sightless eyes. "Want to go talk to Blazingstar? But I mean, we probably shouldn't bother him...apprentices are the least of his worries right now. " He started walking Down the hill beside his companion then stopped.