Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 9th, 2017, 08:16 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Fawnskip smiled mischievously at the sight of Obsidiansky's smirk and distant wink. An amused gleam flashed in her golden eyes. How funny it was to see this reserved tomcat open up to someone who was a complete stranger just a little while before! Fawnskip wasn't complaining though. Based off the fact that Obsidiansky didn't get offended or even more secretive when she teased his past, she believed she was making progress with him. Yet his reaction did not help her pinpoint what this she-cat of his past did to make him who he currently is. Fawnskip just couldn't figure out what happened - at least, not realistically thinking. Maybe what took place was rather erratic and unexpected? Something like murder or kidnapping, and not your typical cheating story?

She was drawn back to reality from her thoughts when Obsidiansky revealed a spot much better than the lone tree they were relaxing under. ``Oh?`` Fawnskip asked skeptically, glancing at the dark-pelted tomcat in playful disbelief. ``I didn't know there was somewhere better than this place here.`` She continued to tease, gazing awe-struck at the tree trunk she currently leaned against. ``How can I get a head-start if I don't know where we're going, silly?`` Fawnskip laughed that flawless, soft laugh of hers, her eyes squinting a little and her head being thrown back in just the slightest. ``I'd say that means you win by default, but I'm afraid I'm a very competitive feline. However, I'll settle for a tie - just because I figure you won't allow yourself yet another loss.``

Fawnskip followed Obsidiansky's example and also rose to her paws. She did not have a look on her face that would usually be there, her usual flirtatious expression, but instead she displayed a friendly and teasing appearance. But do not think she was still not interested in making Obsidiansky another one of her flings, but she found the best way to go at it was to earn his trust and become his friend. She liked to believe she'd already become categorized under `Obsidiansky's Friend`, and she hoped she'd gained at least some of his trust. She wanted this process with him to be quick - her other flirting target was catching on to her lack of faithfulness, and in no way could she have that happening. Unfortunately, she wasn't looking forward to further destroying Obsidiansky's trust. Fawnskip thought he made an amazing friend.
"You like it here, huh?" The tom's smile faded as he looked around at the area. This place was full of memories of her. Even her name surrounded him in the warmer moons, and there were faint reminders of it here and now. Heatherpaw. Or Heatherbreeze, if he wanted to think about their early warrior moons. There were a lot of reminders of her. Like he'd thought before, Fawnskip reminded him somewhat of Heatherpaw. Except where Fawnskip was a leader, Heatherpaw had been a partner-type cat. Two leaders, and Obsidiansky - then Obsidianpaw - had worked alongside her. Where Fawnskip was fun and flirty, Heatherpaw had been more of a risk-taker, bluntly saying her feelings. It was through her - not him - that they had almost become mates. Because it was a big leap. Heatherbreeze, at the time, had told him it would be worth taking a risk for.

But he had waited, and now they would never be mates. Fawnskip's words drew him out of his current daydream and he half-smirked at her. "Alright, alright, you caught me." He felt a little foolish, realizing that yes, indeed she wouldn't know where to go. It wasn't far - perhaps half a mile or so, but it would be a fairly short run. Obsidiansky had often walked there with Heatherpaw, or raced her - the nostalgia of that was almost overwhelming. "Ready? Onnne.... twooo..." He drew out the words carefully, getting into a running position. His paws pressed against the earth, getting ready to spring foward when he spoke the last two words. "Threego!" They were blended together as he shot foward, not looking back to see if Fawnskip was following.

It was the type of thing he might have done to Heatherpaw when they were younger, but now it was how he treated anyone he wanted to be a friend. Anyone at all who he thought might be fun to hang around. The tom darted across the earth, running as quickly as he could towards the spot he knew would be absolutely beautiful in just a few minutes. In just a few minutes; Fawnskip would thank him for bringing her there, he knew it. And he would be glad he had done so.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 9th, 2017, 08:17 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
It was a while before Bumblepaw noticed he wasn't actually talking, he cursed his bad conversational skills as Morningpaw piped in again with a new topic. He scanned her as she watched him on, he noticed her pleasant face and smile that seemed to lift Bumblepaws spirits up. If there was one cat to actually be his friend... well Morningpaw was definitely it. He cleared his throat trying to make himself seem stronger and even a little more masculine, but as he spoke his voice came out squeaky, "I-" He clamped his mouth shut when the shrill tone escaped. Wasn't expecting that... If a cat could blush, Bumblepaw would be a tomato he shifted his paws uncomfortably not sure if he still wanted to answer. Slowly he lifted his head back up as Morningpaw continued her pleasant smile. Bumblepaw cleared his throat again this time taking a breath before speaking, "Yes, I did. I mean no, not really. We talked a lot about running..." he trailed off wondering if he should add on a more personal tone to the story. Taking a risk he sighed, "we mostly just worked on running. Smokethorn, my mentor says I shouldn't fight in the battle because well look at me." He paused to motioning to his small frame. "I would barely be able to fight another apprentice much less a warrior!" Oddly enough speaking to Morningpaw about this fact didn't make Bumblepaw queasy. Her smile and eyes helped him along as he formed his words.
Morningpaw bit her lip in an attempt to keep from laughing, awkwardly trying to clear her throat at the same time... and, well, the result was an awkward noise that had her just as embarrassed as Bumblepaw was about his own slip up. Releasing her lip before she bit through it and drew blood, the golden furred she cat cleared her throat once more, this time having more luck doing so. She listened as he continued, her tail twitching back and forth pleasantly as he did so. "Running, huh? Well in that case, I'll have to challenge you to a race sometime." She knew of Smokethorn, he was one of the older warriors, wasn't he? Or he was... sort of older. To an apprentice like Morningpaw, he was far older then she thought of him being. His remark on not being able to fight brought a slight frown to the she cat's features, but she worked to get rid of it quickly just in case he thought she was being rude. That wasn't what Morningpaw wanted - she wanted Bumblepaw to feel at ease around her. When the younger, fluffier tom did open up around her, it gave her a sense of doing something right. Like she had said just the right thing to trigger a response in the other cat. A purr emitted from her throat, and she glanced over him in a friendly manner in that moment. "So, Bumblepaw, what do you want to work on next time you train?" She asked, fixing her gaze on him and speaking in as friendly of a manner as she could. It was no great feat for Morningpaw to speak in a friendly voice, but for some reason, this time felt a little different then the others. More strained, somehow. I must be coming down with something, she thought with a frown.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 9th, 2017, 11:09 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Canineheart's words of encouragement seemed to hang in the air for a minute, before Obsidiansky gave her a beaming smile. As long as she really meant them - and it seemed like she did - he would know that everything else would turn out fine. Just as long as he was able to keep one friend no matter what. Great... so now it was just a choice between either losing Sagewhisker or Fawnskip, or both of them if he chose Canineheart. There was no doubt in his mind that he could see them together at some point. He could see that happening... he could see tiny cream, brown, black, or mixed colored kits running around the clearing while he and Canineheart spoke. There was always a chance something like that could happen. "I really appreciate that, Canineheart. And I mean... that really means a lot to me. Thank you very much." He mewed, lowering his head in appreciation of the other feline. It was nice to him that she was willing to back off some. He just needed to think. Because, honestly? He could see himself having kits with Sagewhisker too. Fawnskip was a fairly new arrival to this madness, and Obsidiansky wasn't sure where he saw them to be. Maybe having kits. Honestly, for Obsidiansky, he was going to wait until he could only see himself having kits with one cat and everyone else faded out of view. That was when he would know they were the one. They were the cat that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. The dark tom did not take becoming mates lightly, and he didn't take love lightly either. He'd been through heartbreak in his life and he'd been through enough betrayal and darkness to know that anything light deserved to be treated with respect.
The brisk breeze brought scents of the forthcoming leaf-bare, and of course the smell of prey, scuttling around before they started their process of hibernation. Canineheart gave a curt nod, acknowledging the tom's thanks, and cracked open her jaws, remembering her duty to the clan. The rank scent of sick hit her tongue, making her quickly fold her ears back. Underneath, though, she could detect a faint trace of rabbit, of course much different than the one she had caught before. Flicking her tail for silence, Canineheart slinked forward, treading softly on the cold ground. She saw it in the distance, hunched over with its nose wiggling, and its leg splayed out behind it. Seeing easy prey, Canineheart scooted herself forward, Downwind? Yep. Is the sedge thick enough? Should be. Canineheart went over the list that her mentor had taught her, and holding her breath, she leaped over the barrier, her paws colliding with the sick rabbit. It let out a feeble squeak before Canineheart finally ended its life. Thin as it was, it was going to be a nice meal for one cat or another. Canineheart trotted back over to Obsidiansky, brandishing her new catch. "Should we go grab the other rabbit and head back to camp?" she suggested, her words muffled by the scruff of the rabbit, its leg still at an odd angle.
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:21 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar listened and waited as the kitten spoke. He was thinking along with her as she gave him ideas. There wasn't much kits could do without breaking some kind of rule. Well... they couldn't get in trouble if he was with them right? An idea had sparked in his head and he couldn't help but share it. This was the one time he would break the rule. For his little sister. "I'm sure there are plenty of things to do!" he exclaimed, a smile spreading across his face. "Like keeping me company out in the territory," he spoke a little more slowly with those words. He wanted to had emphasis to them without it being overly dramatic. His hues glowed with interest at her response. She could say anything, but he had never met a kit who didn't want to go into the territory. Especially when they wouldn't get in trouble? Blazingstar might get in trouble... with Alderscreech, but that was a battle he would deal with later.
Now Flarekit was interested. Really, really interested. Who wouldn't? Any kit would want a freebie to be out in the territory without getting in trouble. And with the leader too, that was awesome. Well, okay in Flarekit's opinion. He was her brother, so.. honestly it wasn't that impressive. Maybe just a little bit. Her amber optics gleamed a bit as she heard what her older brother had just said. "Out in the territory?" The fluffy she-kit repeated, interest in her tone. She was a troublesome sort, and had often thought about sneaking out all by herself, which she hadn't tried just yet. But she did peek out every now and again, and then was ushered back into camp. This was an opportunity that she couldn't decline. She wouldn't get in trouble if she was with Blazingstar, and she would be safer with the leader than she would be alone, afterall, since their was animals that probably would want to hurt her, which she didn't want.
Old December 10th, 2017, 12:43 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The brisk breeze brought scents of the forthcoming leaf-bare, and of course the smell of prey, scuttling around before they started their process of hibernation. Canineheart gave a curt nod, acknowledging the tom's thanks, and cracked open her jaws, remembering her duty to the clan. The rank scent of sick hit her tongue, making her quickly fold her ears back. Underneath, though, she could detect a faint trace of rabbit, of course much different than the one she had caught before. Flicking her tail for silence, Canineheart slinked forward, treading softly on the cold ground. She saw it in the distance, hunched over with its nose wiggling, and its leg splayed out behind it. Seeing easy prey, Canineheart scooted herself forward, Downwind? Yep. Is the sedge thick enough? Should be. Canineheart went over the list that her mentor had taught her, and holding her breath, she leaped over the barrier, her paws colliding with the sick rabbit. It let out a feeble squeak before Canineheart finally ended its life. Thin as it was, it was going to be a nice meal for one cat or another. Canineheart trotted back over to Obsidiansky, brandishing her new catch. "Should we go grab the other rabbit and head back to camp?" she suggested, her words muffled by the scruff of the rabbit, its leg still at an odd angle.
"That sounds good to me," Obsidiansky remarked with a smile in Canineheart's direction. He was still working things out. But Canineheart's support was encouraging, and it made him warm when he thought about the fact that she was willing to back off for his comfort. The fact that he was that important to her was very encouraging, and it made him feel like there was less pressure involved somehow. Now, no matter what, he wouldn't lose Canineheart. She would be his friend always. "And, Canineheart..." His voice trailed off as he thought of the right thing to say. "I just wanted to say thank you. Knowing that I won't lose you as a friend, that you won't be mad at me, it - it means the world to me. I'm really working all this out, I'll figure it out soon, I promise." He mewed, brushing up against her slightly - hesitantly, like he wasn't sure if affection was the right thing to be giving her at the moment, before he pulled away, his ears going back a little. He was embarrassed. And unsure as well, unsure whether he was doing the right thing or not, unsure that if he chose someone else everything really would be fine. Right now, he liked Fawnskip. At least, he was pretty sure that he did. But Canineheart's support and playfulness, and her beauty, and Sagewhisker having been through his side thick and thin, those were things that he couldn't just throw away. He couldn't ignore that he wasn't sure whether he had feelings for them or not. Now, he might have been completely sure before. Before they had both told him so. Now, he was trying to work out whether or not he really did and who he could see himself with for the rest of his life.

Last edited by lone; December 10th, 2017 at 12:43 PM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"I think I get what you're saying..." he mewed, narrowing his sightless eyes. "Want to go talk to Blazingstar? But I mean, we probably shouldn't bother him...apprentices are the least of his worries right now. " He started walking Down the hill beside his companion then stopped.
He sighed with relief, but heard his words,” I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings...” he meowed carefully Great Starclan, I wasn’t thinking I would talk to Blazingstar, but if it calms him down alright then.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He sighed with relief, but heard his words,” I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings...” he meowed carefully Great Starclan, I wasn’t thinking I would talk to Blazingstar, but if it calms him down alright then.
The two toms stood there silently, awkwardly for a few heartbeats. "So Pikerunner, do you have an apprentice? Or a mate?" HareStorm asked, trying to be polite after their slight fall out.
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The two toms stood there silently, awkwardly for a few heartbeats. "So Pikerunner, do you have an apprentice? Or a mate?" HareStorm asked, trying to be polite after their slight fall out.
Pikerunner shook his head,” I never have got the opportunity to have an apprentice.” The mate part made the gay warrior a little nervous,” Uhh...I had a mate at one point in time...Loudbelly...he ran away from the clans to become a kittypet. Though, I do have a daughter- Mountainkit. Loudbelly’s sister was willing to be a mother so I could have kits.” He meowed awkwardly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 10th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Pikerunner shook his head,” I never have got the opportunity to have an apprentice.” The mate part made the gay warrior a little nervous,” Uhh...I had a mate at one point in time...Loudbelly...he ran away from the clans to become a kittypet. Though, I do have a daughter- Mountainkit. Loudbelly’s sister was willing to be a mother so I could have kits.” He meowed awkwardly.
"Wait you're..." HareStorm paused in amazement "You're gay! Wow...so, tell me your origins...were you clanborn? "
Old December 10th, 2017, 03:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Wait you're..." HareStorm paused in amazement "You're gay! Wow...so, tell me your origins...were you clanborn? "
(Im laughing so hard RN)
Pikerunner laughed,”I’m not born from Windclan, but I am a clan cat from birth...I was born in Riverclan.” He meowed expecting Harestorm to storm off.

Closed Thread