Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 07:23 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:04 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2018, 03:07 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird stopped and turned around making the sad face to end all sad faces, "Who would I be leaving huh? Streamkit and you hate me. T-tawnykit's dead. And, Harrierclaw and Sweetwhisker wouldn't even notice!" Gorsebird whimpered fresh tears rolling down her cheeks, the idea of leaving right now in her mind at least seeming like a great option, "I-I wouldn't even mind dying all things considered." She mewed.

(Okay this might be weird but I just saw this picture and thought of Stormglare and Gorsebird for some reason. link XD)

[ XD Y'know, they would probably do that ]

"That wrong. I'm sure Streamkit doesn't hate you and I know I don't. Sweetwhisker and Harrierclaw will too, your their mother for Starclan's sake!" Stormglare retorted, licking the salty tears off her cheeks. He knew cats didn't have to be close to their mothers, they could hate them! Yet still will miss them. It was a bond no one could change. It was like that. Stormglare seen it in action. He remembered a far memory from his kithood, the warrior was dead now. However wasn't their name, Bubblekit? That kit depsied their parents but the moment they left her, she was probably most upset cat their.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:24 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Splotched pelt masked with the distant grey of drizzle, Larkpaw gave an energetic hop as her mentor's gaze left her body. She was excited. Under-exaggeration. She was so immensely delighted to have a new mentor, as it meant that she could finally begin on her path to become a warrior. That was something that Larkpaw had dreamed of for a while now, and so when she was welcomed by Harrierclaw, she could not help but become somewhat enthusiastic to begin her training with him.
Attempting to extinguish the previous grin that hung on her features, Larkpaw shook out her damp pelage. "Morning," she responded back, in a chirpy, and upbeat voice. Her gaze trailed after his own, observing the muddy, and somewhat rough terrain. Her nose crinkled up at his string of words. It wasn't that she didn't want to gallop across the earth, it was more like she was a little sceptical about how well she'd be able to do it. Especially within such miserable conditions. A soft grumbling noise broke through her lips, however it was as low as a whisper.

Larkpaw steadied herself out, claws already unsheathed and preparing themselves for the bumpy road ahead. The femme tossed another, swift glance to her mentor, before counting down from three in the back of her head. As she reached one, the she-cat began to run. She began at a slower pace, still getting used to the sloppy conditions. Although, within a few moments, her pace quickened and she was at her usual pace. The muddy moorlands were difficult to conquer, however, she had seemed to get the hang of it after a while. It was all just about being carefu-- yikes! Feeling her hind plummet into the dirt below, Larkpaw gave a rapid yelp of shock. The cool and somewhat sticky substance clung to her fur, and the female gave a scowl at the sight of her mucky appendages and coat. However, after giving herself a quick shake, she was back to running. Trying to ignore the gross sensation of the mud, Larkpaw subconsciously put more effort into her sprint. Teeth grinding together, whilst brows knitted. She was just hoping that the mud would wash off in the faint rain.
Watching the young she-cat in his periphery, the grey and white tom's muzzle curved up at the edges as he noted her excited bounce and chirpy meow. It would definitely be a treat to have an enthusiastic apprentice. When her nose scrunched at the thought of running through the sodden moor, Harrierclaw held back a chuckle- it definitely wasn't ideal, but if she could keep herself steady on this sort of terrain, he was confident she'd hold up WindClan's namesake running ability. As she got herself ready, he got into a crouch to the side as well, taking note of Larkpaw's poise and nodding when she glanced back at him. Heartbeats later she was off, and the warrior kept a steady pace behind her.

Under his feet, the grass was slicker than he previously thought. The earth was still frozen, so any mud and water on top was loose and didn't provide a lot of grip. He kept his toes splayed cautiously and had a careful eye on Larkpaw's movements- she'd quickened her pace after a while and was moving nicely, fluidly. But eventually the ground did slide out from under her, and Harrierclaw saw her hind legs slip.
"Keep it up, you're doing well!" He meowed when she paused to clear off the clumping mud, slowing to a trot until she picked up her speed again. By the time they were close to the end of the moor, the cool drizzle had soaked his head and shoulders and his once stark white belly and legs were splotched with patches of mud, he assumed Larkpaw would be pretty equally disheveled and so he would give her a bit of time to catch her breath and tidy up before continuing with the less messy portion of the day's training.

"For such bad weather you did exceptionally!" Harrierclaw congratulated her, biting out clumps of mud from between the toes of his forepaw, "I was thinking of practicing some hunting stances, and if you get the hang of it right away, we can try catching something to bring back with us."

Last edited by Midgefur; March 5th, 2018 at 03:25 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 03:45 PM
Astrophysicist

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Very true. Uh, what's your name?" HareStorm asked, not in the most polite way but he was trying to be nice. StarClan how I'd give to be young and handsome like him again...before I got taken by the stupid twolegs and locked in a room...maybe I was better off becoming a kittypet. Because I cannot have kits...
"I'm LittleBreeze, what's yours?" LittleBreeze meowed in response. He was glad someone was actually listening to him since he was used to being called an annoyance by most cats he met, even by his mother occasionally. "Hopefully I don't annoy him too, it doesn't matter if he's most likely twice my age he's someone I can talk to," thought LittleBreeze as he noticed the telltale signs of age on the toms face.

Click Mini-Sheldon, you know you want to.
Old March 5th, 2018, 04:07 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

[ XD Y'know, they would probably do that ]

"That's wrong. I'm sure Streamkit doesn't hate you and I know I don't. Sweetwhisker and Harrierclaw will too, your their mother for Starclan's sake!" Stormglare retorted, licking the salty tears off her cheeks. He knew cats didn't have to be close to their mothers, they could hate them! Yet still will miss them. It was a bond no one could change. It was like that. Stormglare seen it in action. He remembered a far memory from his kithood, the warrior was dead now. However wasn't their name, Bubblekit? That kit depsied their parents but the moment they left her, she was probably most upset cat their.

[That tabby cat's face tho XD]

"The kits don't love me and neither do you! You never even try to do anything, of the things other tomcats do to make sure the mother and carrier of their kits are happy and healthy!" She whined as many more crocodile tears dripped down her cheeks, "Y-you never d-dote or even try to spoil me. All you ever do is get m-mad! Toms aren't supposed to get mad at their pregnant mates Stormglare! Especially when she's f-fragile and s-sickly like me right now! You're supposed to nuzzle me and cuddle me and bring me flowers and honeycomb not cause me to have a miscarriage from all the stress you're putting me through!" Gorsebird blubbered, hoping that she had guilt tripped her mate even adding trembling and anxious licks of her swollen stomach in for added effect, "D-don't I-I deserve f-flowers a-and honeycomb and c-cuddles S-s-stormglare?" She stuttered.

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; March 5th, 2018 at 07:21 PM.
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:27 PM

Quote:

[That tabby cat's face tho XD]

"The kits don't love me and neither do you! You never even try to do anything, of the things other tomcats do to make sure the mother and carrier of their kits are happy and healthy!" She whined as many more crocodile tears dripped down her cheeks, "Y-you never d-dote or even try to spoil me. All you ever do is get m-mad! Toms aren't supposed to get mad at their pregnant mates Stormglare! Especially when she's f-fragile and s-sickly like me right now! You're supposed to nuzzle me and cuddle me and bring me flowers and honeycomb not cause me to have a miscarriage from all the stress you're putting me through!" Gorsebird blubbered, hoping that she had guilt tripped her mate even adding trembling and anxious licks of her swollen stomach in for added effect, "D-don't I-I deserve f-flowers a-and honeycomb and c-cuddles S-s-stormglare?" She stuttered.

@Spiral Whirl
[ I swear its glaring XD ]

Stormglare sighed. He step forward, "Gorsebird. That is just my personality, I do cuddle you! I try to bring you prey everyday and visit you and care for you. What do you want from me?" He said, doing his best to keep his voice low. Truth be told, he may be one of the few toms that could rarely be guilt trip. It was a specialty. Rarely, mind you. Their were times he could like how Gorsebird said, `you can hit me`. That had more of a effect. "Not every tom is the same!" Stormglare said, his green eyes had a small glare in them. "Just, calm down. If you really want honeycombs and flowers, you just ask me and I'll bring them too. " What even were honeycombs? He thought. He'll just have to ask someone else. Stormglare really did need lessons in love.

pronouns.cc
Old March 5th, 2018, 07:49 PM
so nasty

Quote:
[ I swear its glaring XD ]

Stormglare sighed. He step forward, "Gorsebird. That is just my personality, I do cuddle you! I try to bring you prey everyday and visit you and care for you. What do you want from me?" He said, doing his best to keep his voice low. Truth be told, he may be one of the few toms that could rarely be guilt trip. It was a specialty. Rarely, mind you. Their were times he could like how Gorsebird said, `you can hit me`. That had more of a effect. "Not every tom is the same!" Stormglare said, his green eyes had a small glare in them. "Just, calm down. If you really want honeycombs and flowers, you just ask me and I'll bring them too. " What even were honeycombs? He thought. He'll just have to ask someone else. Stormglare really did need lessons in love.

"I want to you to stop yelling! All you ever do is get mad and pick fights and when I try to let you get that anger out with by giving me a little slap you don't take it! I'm scared Stormglare really really scared and all I want you to do is show a little extra care to me and you act like it's such a big deal! Maybe it would do me some good to just take some deathberries and die so I and the kits can stop being so sick and ignored!" Gorsebird whimpered, waiting for the tom to be guilted into her trap,"Is that what you want for me and your sons to die because you're sick of me being moody when I'm pregnant!?"

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; March 6th, 2018 at 12:09 AM.
Old March 6th, 2018, 12:17 AM

Quote:
"I want to you to stop yelling! All you ever do is get mad and pick fights and when I try to let you get that anger out with by giving me a little slap you don't take it! I'm scared Stormglare really really scared and all I want you to do is show a little extra care to me and you act like it's such a big deal! Maybe it would do me some good to just take some deathberries and die so I and the kits can stop being so sick and ignored!" Gorsebird whimpered, waiting for the tom to be guilted into her trap,"Is that what you want for me and your sons to die because you're sick of me being moody when I'm pregnant!?"

@Spiral Whirl
Stormglare face twisted into a expression of sadness and guilt. So, maybe he was guilted. Dang it. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? Forgive me. " he said, "Plwease don't die. " So, maybe the last part was beyond childish. Stormglare still wasn't even close to being a mature tom, he had his apprentice moments. He was about 50 moons! His tail swished, as he lowered his head a little. "and i told you, i'll never hurt you. It isn't right. " Shouldn't she be happy? He was giving in! He didn't hurt her. Stormglare swear he was a good mate. Wasn't he? It couldn't be that bad. Maybe, maybe that was why Tawnykit was dead.

pronouns.cc
Old March 6th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Sheldon Cooper View Post
"I'm LittleBreeze, what's yours?" LittleBreeze meowed in response. He was glad someone was actually listening to him since he was used to being called an annoyance by most cats he met, even by his mother occasionally. "Hopefully I don't annoy him too, it doesn't matter if he's most likely twice my age he's someone I can talk to," thought LittleBreeze as he noticed the telltale signs of age on the toms face.
"Oh I'm HareStorm. How rude of me...it's not very often I make friends. So thanks for that I guess." as an apprentice, HareStorm was bullied for being blind. Then he went missing and returned, only to be bullied for his size and laziness, but the wiry brown Tom was slowly getting back into shape. He was even named after the thing he was afraid of; storms. As a kit HareStorm had always curled up next to his mother when there was a storm. He would whimper and shake, terrified of the strange rumbling noises and the random flashes of light but then his mother would comfort him and then it was suddenly all okay. But she's gone now. And hopefully the storms will go with her he joked to himself.
Old March 6th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leapkit's mouth hung open in shock and confusion. "Wait... huh? What?" Everything was happening to fast. Her eyes studied over Silentkit now standing in front of her and something clicked in her mind. "You're... not injured?" she asked, relief flooding her body. Thank Silverpelt! But then... why did she trick her? I don't get it....

"You... tricked me?" she asked, disbelief flooding her voice. "Why?" Her eyes narrowed as her mind seemed to turn. "No hard feelings?!" she hissed. Logically, she knew she shouldn't be so angry about something so small, but she really believed that she had a friend. "You... you tricked me!"
(aaahhh... That turned nasty so fast)
Oh no! Now she's upset! You could see the slightest bit of a furrow in Silentkit's forehead, but she tried to relax her face. Umm... maybe play it cool? Yeah. "Woah, woah, it was just a joke. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you, and it won't happen again. Let's think this through," she tried to reason. "If you stay mad, we'll both get in trouble. We don't need to fight, either. Someone might get hurt, but Surgestorm won't care, so the best thing is to make amends, right?" She purposely left the decision to her victim and tried to talk in a calm, friendly voice. If she could make a casual setting, things might cool down. I don't need triggered kits on my tail right now. If she doesn't calm down, I don't know what I'll do...
Waffle.

Old March 6th, 2018, 06:05 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Stormglare face twisted into a expression of sadness and guilt. So, maybe he was guilted. Dang it. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay? Forgive me. " he said, "Plwease don't die. " So, maybe the last part was beyond childish. Stormglare still wasn't even close to being a mature tom, he had his apprentice moments. He was about 50 moons! His tail swished, as he lowered his head a little. "and i told you, i'll never hurt you. It isn't right. " Shouldn't she be happy? He was giving in! He didn't hurt her. Stormglare swear he was a good mate. Wasn't he? It couldn't be that bad. Maybe, maybe that was why Tawnykit was dead.
"N-no you're not!" Gorsebird wept, "If you were sorry you wouldn't have done it in the first place! You would have been cuddling me and calling me 'beauty' and tell me I'm going to be a great Momma and not always groaning and glaring like you didn't want to be there!" She bawled not quite done with the whole trip of guilt, "Besides I bet you won't even cry when I die you're just going to sit there a-and smile because you finally got what you wanted! For me and the kittens to die!"
@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; March 7th, 2018 at 07:56 PM.
Closed Thread