Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
kiss me, son of god...
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 11:51 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Mica
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Vinepaw everything finder!
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:29 AM
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:28 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2019, 02:54 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by little-life-light View Post

Rabbitpaw

The sharp, piercing pain that had wracked her body slowly faded into a dull ache that throbbed with every heartbeat as she crouched by the nursery, her bloodied leg tucked against her side and hidden against the wall. She watched with wide eyes as the black and white apprentice rushed off into the fray after Iceheart's words. She must be Iceheart's apprentice, Rabbitpaw thought, attention turning back on the large she-cat who had once more pinned the ginger tom. She needed to find Snowfrost. She wasn't any good cooped up here against the nursery wall, doing nothing but getting in Iceheart's way.

Now!

Yellow eyes flashed as she pushed off the ground with her three good legs, using Iceheart's words as a distraction so she could get away and find her mentor. There was a scuffling sound behind her and she glanced over her shoulder in time to see the rogue's claws reaching for her throat. She gasped, her paws stuttering underneath her as she tried to avoid the tom's claws by rearing her head back. His claws missed her vulnerable neck by a hair, slicing up her cheek and over her right eye instead. The cut was shallow, her eyelid keeping the claws from digging into her fragile irises, but an extensive amount of blood poured from the wound and into her eye, blinding her and filling her nose with the thick, cloying scent. She didn't let that stop her however, and pushed the fierce, biting pain to the back of her mind as she sprinted off into the crowd.

Snowfrost was all the scottish fold could think off as she dashed through the throng of fighting cats, awkwardly dodging swiped paws and bared fangs on three legs as she searched for her mentor with her one good eye. Little did she know she was only putting more distance between herself and the senior warrior in her hunt, and so far she had gotten lucky by not getting attacked herself. But that luck had to run out at some point.

A huge, black-furred leg suddenly appeared out of the dark in front of her, and she couldn't slow down or avoid it quick enough. The grey-and-white apprentice slammed her face into the leg, tumbling backwards in a flurry of limbs as she tried to get back up on her paws. Blood was all she could smell, and her right eye was caked shut in the dark red liquid. She couldn't identify the humongous cat in front of her in the dim lighting, and immediately assumed the worst. The young apprentice hissed menacingly, arching her spine and fluffing out her pelt, trying to look as intimidating as possible - which wasn't very much considering her small stature and injured leg.

The tom hadn’t expected to feel a cat barrel into his leg. Of course, it wasn’t uncommon, happened to him all the time, it was just unexpected in the heat of the battle. Icy blue hues turned downwards to assess the cat who’d run into him. He could tell they were quite small, probably apprentice age. He could also smell blood, the fresh tang of it hitting his nose. He could even feel some on his leg from where the smaller cat had run into him. His first thought was oh crap did she run into me that hard she cracked her head?! But that was illogical. His eyes dilated to adjust and allow him to view the smaller cat better. She was hissing at him, small frame looking ragged and torn from a fight. He could smell Shadowclan on her beneath the blood. And it took him only a moment to realize that she probably thought he was one of the filthy rogues. Even he could barely smell anything but blood.
“Hey uh, it’s okay.” He trued to reassure, learning down towards her slowly, as not to scare her. He didn’t know how to handle cats younger than him, especially those that’s were seriously hurt. “I’m from Shadowclan. There’s no need to be scared. I won’t hurt you.” He probably looked pretty menacing, Wolfglare was glad that he hadn’t gotten much blood on him yet. Otherwise he’d look like a crazed, bloodthirsty rogue. “Just stay with me. I’ll protect you.” He meowed, rather awkwardly. He didn’t know how else to go about the situation, his icy blue eyes holding some semblance of worry and some of discomfort. But only because he was terrible at handling the hinges like this. His ears stayed trained for any possible danger approaching them, knowing he could easily fend off a cat or two, were they to attack. Even if one caught him by surprise, he’d be fine. He could just squish them. So he kept most of his attention, even though awkward, on the young apprentice.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 03:51 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird1346 View Post
{open}

Spotmarsh wasn't one to back down from a fight, and this one was no exception. Despite the fact that this was her first real battle- to her, border skirmishes barely counted- she felt no fear as she flung herself into the thick of claws and flying fur. For the first few heartbeats, she was blinded by adrenaline and lashed out at any cat who didn't smell of ShadowClan. But, soon enough, she realized that this wasn't doing much good, and that she was mostly just getting in the way. She leaped away from the throng of battling cats and her piercing green eyes scanned the outskirts for a worthy opponent.
A tall, long-legged gray tabby pushed her way through the opening and into the crowded clearing. She watched eyes shining, as the battle raged on in front of her. It was vicious--just the way she liked it. The rogue sashayed around the main throng of cats as she scanned for a worthy opponent with narrowed eyes. She watched as a cat leapt out of the battle in front of her and looked around.

Letting out a yowl of excitement, the savannah cat bounded over to the cat, who smelled like a Clan cat to her. "Ooh, hi, I'm Jojo!" she cooed from behind Spotmarsh. "Let's battle!" She unsheathed her claws and leapt at the warrior, hoping to tackle her to the ground.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 05:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Status: Coming back to roleplaying in the next couple of days.
Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Pride jumped back to avoid the blows to the chest, having to let go of the tail, wasn't expecting the tom to barrel into her. She let out a frustrating rumble in the back of her throat at being called Savages, this mousebrain was preaching about something he just didn't understand. Just because he was a rogue once suddenly meant he had knowledge on every rogue and loner out there, such arrogance. As Pride found herself stuck on the ground on her back, she arches up to bit into whatever her fangs could find, which happened to be the tom's shoulder, while using her hind legs to batter with long curved claws at the tom's soft belly, she was going to make him bleed, if she couldn't kill him she was going to leave scar and make sure the ground was soaked in his blood as a reminder of what 'savages' could do. Sloth hadn't predicted the molly would hear him, the slender tom winced at the nip to the neck, unconsciously he swung at her with his forepaw without much effort, more concerned about his neck then the battle in front of him.
Demontail was still a rogue and have seen many of the rogues faces her were battling. The tom felt her go towards his belly, placing his powerful paw on her chest to push her back. The rogue would protect his sister and exmates clan even if it costs him his life. Citrusflower backed up a bit and grabbed a hold of her neck and shook her violently. She pushed the cat on the ground, letting out a growl. "Stay out of Shadowclan territory. Its not yours to take!", yowled Citrusflower.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 2nd, 2019, 05:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Iceheart growled as she caught sight of the tom prowling around the battlefield. The huge, black she-cat lashed her tail and circled around him, her fangs bared to reveal teeth already stained with the blood of a different Dusk Syndicate cat. She could sense this tom's apprehension, and it called to her as if he had just asked her to attack him. He was like an anxious piece of prey, without the good sense to turn tail and run. He was hers.

"I took down your pal just fine," She hissed maliciously. "It's your turn, now!" Without another moment's hesitation, she leapt upon Obsidian, using her dense weight to pin him down just as she had done to Hybrid. She dug her hind claws into his back and nipped at his shoulders with sharp teeth. She wanted these mangy rogues out of her clan. She would shred every last one of them!
Obsidian regretted coming here; he was certain of that. What was the point, anyways? He hadn't been affiliated with the Dusk Syndicate in moons, and although he hadn't even seen anyone from there in a while, he felt he owed them something. This was the reason he had trouble making it on his own. He was too nice to cats who had treated him like garbage, anyways. He couldn't remember a single positive interaction he'd had in the Dusk Syndicate. Everyone there was awful, their souls blackened beyond repair and hearts so full of anger that even Obsidian wondered why he'd stayed there for so long.

I never should've gone. His thoughts stopped suddenly as a cat leapt at him, attempting to pin him to the ground. He jumped to the side, not nearly quick enough as the large ShadowClanner pinned him to the ground. Something sharp dug into his back, and Obsidian responded by rolling over, trying to smash her against the ground. He didn't want to be here, anyways. He didn't want to hurt her, at least, he hadn't wanted to hurt her, but she was beginning to get on his nerves now. Were all Clan cats like this, or was it only her that was this aggressive?

"Good luck," He panted, rolling over once more in another attempt to knock her off of him. His shoulder stung from knocking it against the ground, and her nips, and his back was beginning to sting from the claws digging into it. "I don't go down easily." She wanted a fight? He'd give her one, and then he'd be out of here. This was the last thing he'd ever do that associated him with the Dusk Syndicate.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 05:28 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tom hadn’t expected to feel a cat barrel into his leg. Of course, it wasn’t uncommon, happened to him all the time, it was just unexpected in the heat of the battle. Icy blue hues turned downwards to assess the cat who’d run into him. He could tell they were quite small, probably apprentice age. He could also smell blood, the fresh tang of it hitting his nose. He could even feel some on his leg from where the smaller cat had run into him. His first thought was oh crap did she run into me that hard she cracked her head?! But that was illogical. His eyes dilated to adjust and allow him to view the smaller cat better. She was hissing at him, small frame looking ragged and torn from a fight. He could smell Shadowclan on her beneath the blood. And it took him only a moment to realize that she probably thought he was one of the filthy rogues. Even he could barely smell anything but blood.
“Hey uh, it’s okay.” He trued to reassure, learning down towards her slowly, as not to scare her. He didn’t know how to handle cats younger than him, especially those that’s were seriously hurt. “I’m from Shadowclan. There’s no need to be scared. I won’t hurt you.” He probably looked pretty menacing, Wolfglare was glad that he hadn’t gotten much blood on him yet. Otherwise he’d look like a crazed, bloodthirsty rogue. “Just stay with me. I’ll protect you.” He meowed, rather awkwardly. He didn’t know how else to go about the situation, his icy blue eyes holding some semblance of worry and some of discomfort. But only because he was terrible at handling the hinges like this. His ears stayed trained for any possible danger approaching them, knowing he could easily fend off a cat or two, were they to attack. Even if one caught him by surprise, he’d be fine. He could just squish them. So he kept most of his attention, even though awkward, on the young apprentice.
---
Rabbitpaw
The scottish fold took a step backwards as the huge cat leaned towards her, crouching low against the ground and preparing to leap away or bite this tom if she needed to. He was huge and scary and could probably snap her neck like a rabbit's, but she needed to stay focused or she'd end up like the last time she wasn't paying attention. Or worse. Though as he neared, and his voice registered in her mind, she paused, one yellow eye narrowing as she peered closer at the large cat. After a moment, recognition flitted over her features as she recalled seeing this very cat a few times around camp. Wolfglare was his name, right? She was pretty sure that was it. He was kind of hard to forget with that massive body.

A sense of relief flooded her chest, making her legs quiver for a moment before she reigned in her fatigue. Not yet. She couldn't relax just yet. "Psh," she grinned shakily as she recalled his words, "I'm not scared."Actions speak louder than words however, if the bristling fur along her spine, her constantly moving good eye, and her unsheathed claws digging into the dirt as she stood back up showed anything.

She glanced around them at the fighting cats, wincing slightly at the sight of blood flying off claws. She had to admit that staying with this tom sounded tempting. It sounded safe. But what about Snowfrost? She frowned to herself for a moment, struggling with the decision of running off again to look for her mentor and maybe bumping into another cat who might not be so friendly, or staying with Wolfgaze and probably surviving this battle. She let out a long sigh.

"Okay, but I can fight too." She said, clenching her jaw.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light

Last edited by mochi; October 2nd, 2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 06:43 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Obsidian regretted coming here; he was certain of that. What was the point, anyways? He hadn't been affiliated with the Dusk Syndicate in moons, and although he hadn't even seen anyone from there in a while, he felt he owed them something. This was the reason he had trouble making it on his own. He was too nice to cats who had treated him like garbage, anyways. He couldn't remember a single positive interaction he'd had in the Dusk Syndicate. Everyone there was awful, their souls blackened beyond repair and hearts so full of anger that even Obsidian wondered why he'd stayed there for so long.

I never should've gone. His thoughts stopped suddenly as a cat leapt at him, attempting to pin him to the ground. He jumped to the side, not nearly quick enough as the large ShadowClanner pinned him to the ground. Something sharp dug into his back, and Obsidian responded by rolling over, trying to smash her against the ground. He didn't want to be here, anyways. He didn't want to hurt her, at least, he hadn't wanted to hurt her, but she was beginning to get on his nerves now. Were all Clan cats like this, or was it only her that was this aggressive?

"Good luck," He panted, rolling over once more in another attempt to knock her off of him. His shoulder stung from knocking it against the ground, and her nips, and his back was beginning to sting from the claws digging into it. "I don't go down easily." She wanted a fight? He'd give her one, and then he'd be out of here. This was the last thing he'd ever do that associated him with the Dusk Syndicate.
Iceheart hissed as the rogue shook her off from him, landing clumsily into the pine-strewn dust. Once she regained composure of herself, she reared up on her hind legs so that she towered over the other cat. While holding herself upright, she lashed out with her front paws, aiming precise and heavy blows towards her opponent's muzzle.

"And neither do I!" She yowled in response to him, her lips drawn back in a malicious snarl. "You will be fleeing into the bushes when I'm done with you, if you survive!" Although the black cat was a big advocate for following the warrior code, killing an intruder was not against her morals. These villainous cats were showing her clan no mercy, so she would show them the same gesture. After all, the last cat she'd fought off had been attacking kits, of all things. The Dusk Syndicate had far less morality than she did. They will not overtake us. Not if I've got anything to do with it!

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 3rd, 2019, 02:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Iceheart hissed as the rogue shook her off from him, landing clumsily into the pine-strewn dust. Once she regained composure of herself, she reared up on her hind legs so that she towered over the other cat. While holding herself upright, she lashed out with her front paws, aiming precise and heavy blows towards her opponent's muzzle.

"And neither do I!" She yowled in response to him, her lips drawn back in a malicious snarl. "You will be fleeing into the bushes when I'm done with you, if you survive!" Although the black cat was a big advocate for following the warrior code, killing an intruder was not against her morals. These villainous cats were showing her clan no mercy, so she would show them the same gesture. After all, the last cat she'd fought off had been attacking kits, of all things. The Dusk Syndicate had far less morality than she did. They will not overtake us. Not if I've got anything to do with it!
Are all Clan cats this dramatic? Obsidian thought, narrowly dodging what he thought was an impressive amount of her blows. The Dusk Syndicate was outnumbered, anyways. He already knew they weren't going to win; it didn't matter, did it? At least he was here, proving that he had some loyalty left, although he would've preferred to be... yeah, anywhere else. "I've survived worse than you, ShadowClanner." This was ShadowClan, right? Obsidian wasn't too familiar with the Clans; the most he knew about them was from Calia, and it had been moons since he'd seen her, so his knowledge was fuzzy in that area. It didn't matter, anyways. After tonight he wouldn't have to know anything about the Clans.

Obsidian hissed, drawing back as several of her blows at his muzzle landed in succession, and lashed out at her chest and shoulders as best he could. Blood dripped down his muzzle, landing on the ground beneath him and on his paws between attempted strikes. This was the part he liked least about battle; eventually, someone was going to have to give up or they'd die. He wasn't going to die for a stupid cause that he didn't even believe in. If it came down to it, he'd run away, if only to get away from her. These Clan cats were crazy, he'd give them that.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 3rd, 2019, 08:56 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by canine View Post
A yowl woke Fairthorn from her slumber. She blinked blearily and passed a paw over her eyes, attempting to adjust her vision to the pitch-black of the warriors' den. It must be cloudy, she thought heavily. She lay there for a moment, still breathing the deep breaths of sleep, wondering if the sound had simply been a dream. Her eyelids had just closed again when the sound of another pain-filled yowl wracked its way through her bones up to the tips of her thick, black fur. Well, something's wrong. Immediately, she shot to her feet and sped to the entrance of the den, frantically taking in the dark clearing.

"Great StarClan.." she breathed, eyes narrowing. Cats were fighting each other, and.. a strange scent mingled in the air. It didn't belong to the other Clanners. No, this was different. Something she'd been catching whiffs of for days now, on the pelts of those freeloading loners. Now it was so strong it stung her nose. Anger swelled inside her, burning her chest. What were those crowfood thinking? That they could overthrow ShadowClan? She wasn't sure what their reasons were or who exactly they were, but that could be figured out later. Right now, ShadowClan needed her help! Unsheathing her claws, she stepped out of the den and prepared to fight.

@Fuzzyfeline

Cats twisted and tangled into fights as yowls echoed through the clearing. Those rogues were dating to attack camp! How dare they! Pitch black pelt fluffed up Blackmoon made her way to the warriors den to make sure all the warriors were up to fight. ShadowClan needed everyone in their side. Running into Fairthron her ears shot up. She knew the older warrior. "Fairthron!" The young warrior exclaimed. "We're getting attacked by those mangy rouges! Those fleabags have no honour!" The molly hissed out eyes darting around. They were worse then RiverClan.
Giving the older warrior time to register what was going on Blackmoon went back to keeping a look out. She didn't want attacked unexpectedly while explaining what was going on. The long haired molly practically blinded in with the night scene. Her pale green eyes and white lick of fur just barely standing out. "Will you be my battle partner?" She asked. Flexing her claws she explained. "We can run them out easier if we team up. " Honestly the young molly was a bit scared of fighting in the middle of the night. She hadn't really been in many fights. Not to mention that their was no structure to it. Just cats fighting with no leader. Everything was falling apart.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old October 3rd, 2019, 09:21 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
( Sorry this is so late ;-; If you're still up for it )

It was inevitable... Acornfall could have seen this coming a mile away. Once the first scream had reached his ears, the senior warrior was up and tripping over himself to get into the clearing. It was absolute chaos.... He must have been too busy watching in horror because it wasn't until the stranger was directly in front of him, lunging for his throat, that Acornfall flinched and reared backwards. The warrior had moved just in time to prevent his opponent from latching straight on, though the others attack had grazed along his throat. It felt like razors had pinched at his skin, managing to draw warm blood from beneath his pelt. As the warrior re-balanced himself, he lashed a single paw forward with a screech.

A guttural hiss left his throat exposing his fangs and tongue. Every hair was on end. Adrenaline was coursing through his veins. He kept himself relatively low to the ground, ready to move as fast as he could once Wolverine attacked. Acornfall's eyes blazed with hatred as he tried to lock the other in a threatening stare. He wasn't interested in sharing words of treachery or spite, only spilling blood.
Likewise, Wolverine wasn't here to chat. He was here to make ShadowClan pay for his banishment.

Teeth bared and eyes blazing, he didn't flinch when Acornfall's claws slashed his face. It just fueled his rage, and he surged toward the tom again, claws seeking to connect with his flesh once more.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 3rd, 2019, 11:12 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Tch. This was lame. Adder had been excited to watch this battle unfold, but these Clan cats were so boring. They all fought in the exact same, predictable way. The rogue sat at the edge of the clearing, his green eyes scanning the fray intently. He was so tired of this that he even considered getting into a fight himself, just so he could occupy his mind. He pulled back his lips in a sneer as he began to search for a worthy opponent.

[open, just some injuries, nothing major]