Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What would you're cat...
Last post by gs29513
Today 10:31 PM
Paws in love finder
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:29 PM
A day in the love life of...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:28 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:27 PM

Old November 27th, 2023, 07:14 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Default A man who loves the game

WARNING!!! This character bio contains cannibalism, torture, drowning, violence, death, and other dark and disturbing themes.

"It's quite a simple game, really. You five lovely little kitties are trapped in this forest. Okay, so you may live here, but that's not the point. This isn't the same home you've known. Is it me, or is it getting hot in here? That's because of the burning stick I'm holding in my mouth. All you have to do is escape the forest before the flames reach you. It starts in three... two... Oh, you're already running? Shameful. Getting a head start. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the fire until the last moment... Oh, well! Have fun!"

BASICS

Current Name: Casper

Past Name(s): N/A

Future Name(s): N/A

He was given the name "Casper" by his mother's Twolegs not for any particular reason. They just liked the name and thought it fit him.

Nickname(s): Mad Casper, the Fiery Demon, the Demonic Stranger

He's traveled through many places and created quite a reputation for himself. The first nickname he got, Mad Casper, was widespread throughout the neighborhood he lived in because of the strange way he acted and his quirky personality. He'd soon come to claim a much more fearsome title: the Fiery Demon, named after his act of arson where he played a game by setting a section of the forest on fire, killing four of the five cats whom he forced to partake in his game. The Demonic Stranger is a far more common nickname whispered by nearly everyone who knows of him. He travels, and no one knows him very well, so they view him as a stranger - but they know of his evil, sadistic deeds. He's known more as the Demonic Stranger than he is by his real name.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual biromantic; allosexual alloromantic

In other words, Casper is attracted to toms and she-cats. However, he doesn't stay in a committed relationship and prefers to jump around. He's never taken an official mate.

Age (in moons): 26

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: Rogue

Past Affiliation(s): Kittypet

Future Affiliation(s): N/A

Current Rank: N/A

Past Rank(s): Kit

Future Rank(s): N/A

Mentor(s): N/A

Apprentice(s): Scavenger: Black cisgender tom with jagged gray markings on his cheeks and dark copper eyes. Casper wanted to train him as a "gamemaster's apprentice," but he quickly got bored.

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Casper is large. If he stood next to an average-sized cat, the top of that cat's head, not including their ears, would reach his chin. He's muscular, with a strong, sturdy build. Still, some of his ribs are visible. He's surprisingly flexible for someone of his size and stature. Casper's ears almost appear to be too big for his head, and he has an elegantly long tail. He has broad, sturdy paws.

Fur Type: He has long, thick, fluffy fur that he keeps so sleek that it seems to shine.

Fur Coloring: Casper has red fur. His mackerel tabby markings are so faint that they are hardly visible. His muzzle, ear-tips, belly, paws, lower half of his back legs, and upper half of his tail (including the tail-tip) are white.

Eye Details: Casper has almond-shaped eyes.

Eye Coloring: His eyes are jade-green. His left eye is pale and cloudy.

Scars/Deformities: The left side of his face is scorched badly enough so that the fur can't grow back. His left eye is blind. These both occurred when he tried to burn five cats alive. His left ear is badly tattered - both from the fire and an encounter with a dog - and his right ear has multiple notches. Casper has other various scars scattered across his flanks from encounters with other cats and predators.

Other: He has a hot pink nose.

Image(s): N/A

Voice: His voice is high-pitched yet scratchy. It's often edged with a note of insanity or playfulness.

Gait: Casper moves gracefully with his head held high and his tail in the air like he just doesn't care.

Scent: He smells of dust, Twoleg objects, and blood. Some claim that there's a lingering aroma of smoke clinging to his pelt...

Diseases/Conditions: N/A

The following will be ranked out of 10.

Coordination: 9/10. Casper's pretty confident with the way his body moves.

Reflexes: 8/10. Although his build slows him down a bit, Casper's reflexes are otherwise pretty fast.

Strength: 7/10. Despite his build, he's better adapted to moving quickly and gracefully than he is to using brute force. But if he must, then he isn't bad at it.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: At first glance, Casper may not seem like a threat. He's as playful as a kit, always hopping on his paws and making exaggerated facial expressions, giggling and making lame jokes. Where's the fun in being stuck up and serious? Casper hates a boring existence and constantly needs entertainment. But, though he has the playfulness of a kit, he certainly doesn't have the mind of one. Casper is sharper than a claw. He picks up on things quickly, learns fast, and connects the dots faster than most. It's easy to find his way out of tricky situations because he's able to use what's around him and think outside the box. He also doesn't stand around and hesitate - he acts fast, thinking on his paws. These sharp wits and intelligence make for an interesting character, especially combined with his love for games.

His cleverness and quick mind aren't the only mature things about him. Casper is incredibly tactful. He's learned the hard way that if he tells someone they're about to die or at the very least horrifically maimed, they're going to get scared and run away. So, he's learned to be careful with his words - careful and clever, maybe even charming, one might say. Though he isn't the best charmer, he usually knows what to avoid saying until the last moment, when it's already too late for the other cat to escape. Even in regular interactions, he has a reputation to keep sharp and a desire to interact with others. Even he understands that he can't say, "Hey, I'm the guys who's committed many gruesome murders and eaten a few guys." So, although he might say that for fun, he knows when to not say it in case he wants to hold a conversation.

Speaking of his nature, Casper is very sadistic. He gives little to no care for others. His understanding of what they feel doesn't make him worried or sad; rather, he loves the thrill of imagining what they're going through. He views others as less than feline, objects with emotions that he can toy with. He also has an incredibly delusional perspective of the world. Casper thinks he's the main character, that he's the one the world was made for and that it exists for him to make his games. Everything he finds is for his convenience. Other than scaring other cats away, there are no consequences for his actions. His world is his games. He loves making them. His enjoyment goes to the point of obsession. Casper does not let things go, no matter how small. He wants what he wants when he wants it. If things aren't going his way, he'll do everything he can to fix it - but it might drive him to the point of insanity. He doesn't want the fabric of his reality to shatter.

Casper forges his own path. As mentioned before, he doesn't care about others, nor does he think of others as real beings. This is his domain. His world. He is the ruler. The creator. The God. But he doesn't expect others to bow to him. No, common sense and delusions mix and meld in this tom's head, warping the fabric of what's real and what's imagined. Casper knows they won't bow to him. Instead, he'll use them in his games. He does what he wants, but he also acts mysterious, purposefully weaving riddles (oddly clever compared to his terrible jokes) and mixing lies and truths for his own amusement.

His creativity knows no bounds. Who knows what he'll come up with next?

Traits: Playful, intelligent, quick-witted, ambiverted, sharp, tactful, mysterious, sadistic, narcissistic, delusional, obsessive, vindictive, callous, creative

Mental Age: 5 moons or 26 moons; it depends

Psychiatric Complications: Delusional Disorder, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder (click on the links to learn more about them)

Phobias: Gamophobia (fear of being in a committed relationship), kenophobia (fear of empty spaces), athazagoraphobia (fear of being forgotten), hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (fear of very long and complex words)

The following will be ranked out of 10.

Sociability: 6/10. Casper isn't the most social guy and sometimes prefers to be on his own, but at the same time, he also likes talking to other cats sometimes. He usually knows how to make his way around a conversation.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 10/10. The world is his, after all! One giant game...

Responsibility: 1/10. Casper has no sense of responsibility. He just does whatever he likes.

Cleanliness: 8/10. He keeps his fur surprisingly sleek, although he spends a lot of time in dirty areas, so the smell of dust often lingers on his pelt.

Generosity: 1/10. HAHAHAHAHA no. Casper views everyone else as small, insignificant beings.

Manners: 5/10. This depends. He can have decent manners if he tries, and he does want to try sometimes, but other times, he throws any pretense of manners to the wind.

Bravery: 10/10. It's easy to be brave when you aren't worried at all about your personal health or safety.

More Logical or More Emotional: Emotional

Favorite Season: Leaf-bare. You can make so many fun mazes and obstacle courses with the snow! Add in the risk of hypothermia, and you've got a real treat.

Favorite Food(s): Whatever's in the trash bin, cat flesh

Favorite Word(s): Game, Master, Fire, Crazy, Demon

Favorite Sound(s): The shock of other cats, the screams of the fearful or dying, the crunch of the garbage as he shifts through it, and anything that makes a funny noise

Greatest Hope: To be the best gamemaster in the world!

Greatest Strength: His creativity and his bravery

Greatest Weakness: His obsessive nature and his lack of sympathy

Worst Nightmare: Being in a white void, away from his world, with no cats to play with and nothing to make a game out of

Deepest Darkest Secret: He knows his mother is alive, but he doesn't know where she is. He usually doesn't care if cats escape his games, but her... Casper won't let anyone know of his failure. He even tries to bury it from himself, living in the delusion that she perished, too. But sometimes, he remembers...

Most Treasured Memory: Killing his family

Quirk(s):
- Casper often has a distant look in his eyes, as if his mind is elsewhere.
- He hops on his paws, finding it difficult to sit still.
- One of his eyes sometimes twitches sporadically.
- He usually has a smile on his face.
- He likes making himself sound mysterious.
- He moves smoothly despite his stature.

Theme Song(s):
- Charlie's Inferno by That Handsome Devil (no link because the song isn't WCO-appropriate)
- Alastor's Game by The Living Tombstone
- Just Gold by Mandopony

INTERPERSONAL CONNECTIONS

Mother(s): Lady Angela: Pale-brown-and-white mackerel tabby cisgender she-cat with amber eyes. Biological mother.

Father(s): Trigger: Red-point cisgender tom with dull jade-green eyes. Biological father.

Sibling(s):
Elizabeth: Red-and-brown patched cisgender she-kit with faint mackerel tabby markings and green eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Lillian: Brown tabby cisgender she-cat with red mackerel tabby markings and amber eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Duke: Pale red cisgender tom with brown paws and amber eyes. Biological brother; same litter.

Best Friend(s): N/A

Friend(s): N/A

Neutral: Scavenger

Acquaintances: N/A

Enemies: Lady Angela, Trigger, Elizabeth, Lillian, Duke

Crush(es): N/A

Significant Other(s): starrywhipser - not together anymore

Offspring: He wouldn't know.

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

N/A

NEUTRAL

Scavenger: "He wasn't half bad. Took to my games well. It was fun teaching him for a time, heh! But then I realized that this was my game, not his. No other kitties should know my craft. Only me. Just me. Plus, it was getting boring and tiring trying to teach him. His flesh was delicious."

Starrywhisper: “the only one who paid me any attention when I was alone, I suppose you could say we were childhood sweethearts. She turned her back on me eventually.”

NEGATIVE

Lady Angela: "Lady, Lady. Such a fancy name for my mom. I don't like it. I think she's more of a Mouse, really. Or a Rat? Nah, not elegant enough. Where was I? Oh, right! Silly, pretty kitty who hardly looked my way. Who put me on a path where I felt like I had no control. Not fun. I hate her. At least she died. Oh... oh. She's alive. No, I won't think about that! I said nothing! She's dead, I tell you! Dead!"

Trigger: "Another silly, blind kitty who forgot he had a son. So maddening. I hope he liked the foxes, teehee!"

Elizabeth: "Dead. Forgotten. Came out lifeless. A shame she never got to experience my games. Wow, that rhymed! Anyway, I won't be as forgotten as her."

Lillian: "B O R I N G. No fun. Stuck-up like Mom. Watching her die was fun!"

Duke: "Thought he was the talk of the town. No, silly! I was! Bet you can't gloat now, not with all that water in your lungs. I guess you could say you feel like you're DROWNING! Get it? 'Cause you can't talk anymore? 'Cause you drowned?"

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: Inside a Twoleg nest in a fairly large Twolegplace

Date of Birth: May 17th, 2019

Beliefs: He doesn't care whether there's an afterlife or not

Backstory:

Casper was born to Lady Angela and Trigger in a Twoleg nest alongside his siblings, Elizabeth, Lillian, and Duke. Elizabeth died moment after birth. At two moons old, Casper showed himself to love games. He was the most creative of his siblings, often coming up with games and loving to play with them. But he was also oddly distant sometimes, staring off into space and thinking. Life wasn't bad, but something was missing. Kind of boring, you know? And he'd get frustrated, too, because his mother would hardly glance toward him and his siblings. She always talked of them getting taken away by new Twolegs. Talked about how they wouldn't need to be around her anymore, so they shouldn't get attached. This instilled the idea in Casper that strong emotional bonds shouldn't be formed. He didn't understand why his siblings seemed so upset by the idea of being away from their mother. He also wondered about his father sometimes. Why didn't he come to visit at all? Who even was he? Well, Casper knew his name and assumed he must be ginger because of him and his siblings, but otherwise, he didn't know.

At two moons, he was given away to a new pair of Twolegs. Him and his siblings stayed nearby - the Twolegs who adopted them were all friends - and Casper quickly met his father. Cool, right? He knew Trigger now! But Trigger hardly cared. Yeah, their family knew each other. But Lady Angela and Trigger only wanted their kits to be good housecats. They didn't care about them on an emotional level. Lillian learned to be as stuck-up as her mother, while Duke enjoyed making himself seem all-powerful. Casper didn't know his path.

He spent a lot of time alone. He tried talking to other cats, but they often moved away from him because his interest in gamemaking weirded them out. Casper didn't mind at first. He just spent time alone, brainstorming fun ideas, usually outside of his Twoleg nest. The surrounding woods was fun to play in. He was quite creative and clever. But those started to get boring, y'know? Advanced games of catch and chase and mazes got repetitive and tiresome after a while. Casper wanted something more fun. Conflictingly, he loved his game ideas. He thought they were amazing. Slowly but surely, he became more and more upset that nobody else appreciated them. He wanted to show them. Show the world.

So, when he was about 12 moons old, he got his family together and showed them his talents. Obstacle courses, advanced updates on old games, etc. Casper was so proud! But they shook their heads. Laughed. Spat in his face. Called him weird. Said his skills were useless. Just be a good housecat, they said. Your housefolk won't care for any of this. Casper felt dejected.

He spent even more time alone, trying to devise the perfect games. But his parents and siblings kept ignoring him. Casper wondered if he'd ever have control. These games... he couldn't let them go. They were his world. His reality. Yet his family kept looking the other way.

It was an accident. Casper had been building an obstacle course of sorts and dug a pit, covering it with sticks and leaves. Then some random rogue came running toward him with a fox on her tail. Casper ran up a tree, but, when he looked down, he saw the rogue fall into the pit. She wailed for help as the fox advanced. Casper didn't feel upset. He didn't care about the rogue at all. If anything, it was thrilling, exciting. He wanted to know if she'd escape. Which she didn't. The fox killed her and left the body behind.

Casper had a eureka moment. His games were boring because there weren't any stakes. Nobody was getting hurt. But when someone was in danger... It was so fun. And didn't fear make you get attention? Maybe this was how he could get his family to pay attention.

First, he had to do more experiments. He set up more traps, led more cats to their demise. It was so addictive. So thrilling. Casper loved getting in the mindset of these games. Loved putting his heart into them. It was playtime but with real stakes! At the same time, his resentment toward his family grew. They didn't know what he was doing, and he hated that. They kept treating him like nothing. No one.

When he was done experimenting, he set up the final arena. He lured foxes into a den using dead fresh-kill; managed to hide adders in a bunch of rocks, which would hopefully scare the victim into a raging river; moved a hawk's nest somewhere into the fray; made plenty of pits and traps. He even destabalized a rock formation so that the slightest movement could cause a rockslide. It was much fun. Casper couldn't wait to show his family. They'd see just how wrong they were about him... as they went to their deaths. Yes, he wanted them dead. It wouldn't be fun if there was a chance they survived. Besides, they deserved it for dismissing his life, his craft.

Casper managed to convince them to follow him into the forest, into the middle of his arena. Then he slid into the shadows. He knew every trick, so he could hide from it. His lost family called for him, trying to find the way out, and Casper replied - telling them that they needed to find a way out before death claimed them.

Of course, the family panicked - and they died. One by one. Trigger discovered the fox den and quickly perished; Lillian ran into the rockslide while trying to escape the poisonous snakes; and Duke went the opposite direction, drowning. Somehow, Lady Angela avoided the worst of the traps and managed to escape somewhere into a neighboring Twolegplace, forever lost from her home. This made Casper furious. But otherwise, he was glad. His pesky family was out of the way. Now, without their burden, he could work toward making other cats respect him.

He played more games around the neighborhood. His view of reality became more and more distorted. All Casper could care about was his games. Nobody else mattered. He began to think that the world was made for him, that every opportunity was his.

Casper got tired with kittypet life and shed his collar, moving away from his Twolegplace and becoming a rogue. He was bored of staying in one place, and he quickly realized the benefit of moving. There was so much he could do, so much he could enjoy. So many new things, so many new games to create! But he wasn't used to hunting his own prey. Casper began to go hungry.

In the woods, he found a campsite and scavenged from there. But he noticed something interesting: the housefolk kept a fire burning. A new idea for a game came to mind. Casper went around, getting some cats to trust him enough to come to the forest. He went back to the campfire with a stick, approached the cats, and set the forest on fire. It wasn't as well planned, but it was such fun! Seeing them run, observing their reactions... Unfortunately, it got more out of control than he expected, causing the left side of his face to burn severely. However, Casper didn't let that frighten him. It was just another fun thing about the games - the unpredictability. How fun! How delightful! Casper didn't care about his own safety.

Rumors of this event spread. Casper found himself becoming a celebrity of sorts. He loved it.

But he was going hungry. Pickings were slim. It was hard to hunt for food... but he killed cats so easily with his games. Casper got an idea and ate one of his victims. He found that he loved the taste of cat flesh. He also developed ways to catch other pieces of fresh-kill, but they weren't as good to him.

At one point, he thought of passing on his craft. He took on an apprentice of sorts named Scavenger, a young cat who he found skulking about on his own. But he soon grew bored and figured that he should be the only one with his unique skillset. So, he attacked Scavenger, killed him, and ate him.

Casper currently travels wherever he wants, entertaining himself and his little world with his sadistic games. With each passing day, he delves deeper into his existence of madness and fun.

OTHER

Creation Date: November 17th, 2023

First Post: N/A

Purrks: N/A

Other: If he existed in The Hunger Games, he would 100% be Head Gamemaker.

Wonderful character made by
@/NyanCatMinecart

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; November 29th, 2023 at 12:54 PM.