Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cloverkit Interaction...
by Bean
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:35 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:22 AM
Minku's VA collection
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:55 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by iliri
Today 03:35 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 13th, 2017, 01:39 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@TheBread

Her ears burned. "Th-thanks," she said. She sat down as seductively as she could, attempting to wrap her tail around her paws, forgetting yet again that her tail had been bitten off a while ago. "Well, you're a much better fighter than I am. I wasn't much help when we fought last..." She gazed over the tom, taking in the entirety of his body. He was quite a handsome cat. Maybe she could do this after all.
Old January 13th, 2017, 01:50 AM

My Mood: Amazed

@Liquoris
Ebonypaw rose an eyebrow in amusement at her attempt to be seductive but his gaze turned slightly cold when she mentioned the battle. He didn't know if she was aware he'd fought against Windclan but he didn't want her to know, "Let's talk about something else.. How are you?" The tom quickly changed the subject, grinning as he saw her glance over him.
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:16 AM
Friendly Coyote

@TheBread

"I'm fine, a bit irritated at my tail, or lack there of," she said. "It's hard getting used to it." She giggled a bit. "What about you?" The tabby she-cat scooted a little closer to Ebonypaw, all but forgetting about her catch. She couldn't help but be attracted to the younger tom, since he was one of very few who even acknowledged her, though she felt bad since he was still an apprentice. "You going to get your warrior name soon? I'm sure you deserve it by now," she said seductively.
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:27 AM

@Liquoris
"I'm doing well," He paused to listen again and her tone changed, more seductive, Well, she's doing well.. He thought but forced his words out, realizing how much time he was taking to answer, "I hope it comes soon, I can't wait for my warrior name." A glitter of hope flashed in the tom's eyes and he smiled at her, only just now noticing she'd gotten closer, "So, what's your favorite color?" Really? The question had been blurted out and he couldn't figure out why, he wasn't uncomfortable and he'd flirted with many cats before but what was going on with him?
Old January 13th, 2017, 02:39 AM
Friendly Coyote

@TheBread

"My.. Favorite color?" Shorttail hadn't thought about this question. She sat there and thought for a moment. "I think it'd be blue," she said happily. She then scooted a bit closer again. What was she doing? He was just an apprentice, why was she getting so comfortable with him? At the same time, she couldn't take her eyes off of him. It was strange to say the least.
Old January 13th, 2017, 09:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner sighed. I need to emphasize the follow part of my instructions next time. "Alright you two, tell me where you think a good place for hunting would be." She wanted to judge how much they would know, and what they could think through and figure out themselves.
Yewpaw flicked his tail," Hmm... The moor you can hunt rabits and our little forest you can hunt other things, the river is for fish..."
Quailpaw nervously replied," A spot that has alot of prey or food for the prey?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:18 AM

@Liquoris
Ebonypaw smiled, "Blue is a nice color." As she came even closer his smile gave way to a smirk and he tried to think up another question. "What's your favorite place to hunt?" The tom thought that he'd eventually be taking other cats there just to show off but for now he pushed that away and redirected his focus on Shorttail, giving away nothing about how he felt.
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:49 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

GleamKit cautiously wondered into the den. "Excuse me? SurgeStorm? I'm REALLY REALLY sorry like so sorry you wouldn't believe...sorry to bother you...are you busy?" She clenched her teeth, hoping she wouldn't get in trouble for leaving the nursery.
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:54 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
@Zero to Hero @Tiny

Moonkit, during a majority of the interaction between her uncle and Leopardpaw, had remained quite, only glancing over her shoulder once to give a friendly smile in the apprentices direction. She'd turned her head back around to focus on sorting through the remaining herbs that were at her paws, her brow furrowed in concentration as she made neat little piles. She knew practically every herb that Surgestorm kept since she visited so often, and it wasn't long until a majority of them were sorted. Her ears pricked up as she heard her uncle mention leaving to find fresh stock and she turned, giving her attention to the pair now. She met her uncle's gaze before he left and offered him a small smile, her heart beating with pride as she watched him leave the den.

Moving her gaze to Leopardpaw as the apprentice moved to join her, the apprentice-aged she-cat offered a friendly smile. "That poppy seed will take the edge off, but if you start getting tired you can always just pace; it usually helps me," she offered before looking back down at the herbs. She was a tad bit jealous of the apprentices story, seeing as how she was of age to become an apprentice, but her ceremony had been delayed due to the evil era. She sighed softly and, using a gentle touch, placed the sorted piles back into their respective caves. The black and white she-cat then glanced at the poppy seeds and Leopardpaw. "You're welcome to have more, if your paw hurts. I'd suggest no more than a pawful though. Unless you have a preference of bellyaches," the kit laughed, eyes dancing with humor as she returned her attention to the den, using her tail to sweep up scraps of old herbs and dust, clearing the main floor of the den.
Leopardpaw laughed with her, and looked at the kit. "No thank you, I'm quite fine with one." she chuckled, smiling at the kit. She seemed mature, but she was a kit, or so she would guess. Leopardpaw followed the kit, limping as she did so. She didn't care that her paw was indeed broken, she was too stubborn to care. She looked at some herbs she didn't know, some that didn't look familiar. She saw some Narcissus, and didn't quite recognized it.

"Hey, you probably know more of these then I do, right?" she meowed. "If so, then what are these?" she asked, pointing to the Narcissus that layed in a little pile. They had a sweet, yet faint scent that she kind of enjoyed.
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:56 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw flicked his tail," Hmm... The moor you can hunt rabits and our little forest you can hunt other things, the river is for fish..."
Quailpaw nervously replied," A spot that has alot of prey or food for the prey?"
Flarerunner nodded at the both of them. "Very good, both of you. It also helps to know where there are a lot of rabbit dens, because they will stay near them for the most part." She led them to an area where she knew there would be a lot of rabbits. "Alright, now show me your hunting crouch."

Closed Thread