Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old November 30th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: BoneClan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Rowena flicked her ear as shard spoke and smiled " quite alright darling " she meowed to the other cat and cleared her throat
" I heard a loud roar that sounded as though it were thunder the chill whent through my spine . I opened my eyes to find myself staring into blood red eyes of a bears , staring into my soul as it brought it's claw down with such force and ripped my ear off! The bear didn't stop he wanted it's dinner . But luckily I ran as fast as my little legs carried me . A cat with no home. No mother . She was only greeted by pain . Now my dear kits what you suppose that feels like? Pain all your life? " she meowed her eyes darkened
Slash looked at her, concerned. "Ummm....." he didn't know how to respond.

Holly stared at Rowena, fear in her eyes. She cowered down next to Apollo, shaking.

Snake smiled slightly. "It sounds like something that I would rather do to someone than have it happen to me."

Shard glanced at Rowena. "Um, I think you're scaring the kits..."
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:15 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

@BTS.official.__
[Name] Anara
[Age] 15 Moons
[Gender] Female
[Looks] One and two
[Rank] Prisoner
[Personality] Forgiving, modest, earnest, kind, sweet, enticing, charming, and independent
[Crush/Mate] None/Open
[Other] She had a broken hind leg that never healed properly so she was unable to hunt and fight. She was captured by Shatter for trespassing on BoneClna territory.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Slash looked at her, concerned. "Ummm....." he didn't know how to respond.

Holly stared at Rowena, fear in her eyes. She cowered down next to Apollo, shaking.

Snake smiled slightly. "It sounds like something that I would rather do to someone than have it happen to me."

Shard glanced at Rowena. "Um, I think you're scaring the kits..."
The tabby only smiled her ears twitched
" Don't worry there fine darling! See only shaking . Now if you really want me to scare I can do a whole lot better . But that was my life before this clan , a bear thinking me of as dinner ripping my ear ,my father calling me demon . No mother . Now any one want another story? " she meowed her Scottish accent quite strong

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 30th, 2017, 07:19 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Dawn shifted her paws. She then looked to the group. “Please come find me if anything is wrong. I am going to get some supplies.” She padded out of the den to see a hunting patrol.

”Of corse.” Silent nodded dipping his head greeting second in command. He ignored Dawn scurying over to get a quick bite. But his tail lashed once she accidentally bumped into Shatter. “Dawn how dare you. You dare cause such disrespect to the next leader?” he challenged the healer as she winced. He would not let her go this easily.

”I-I’m Sorry Shatter..” she put her ears flat to her head and her eye looked to the ground. The young she cat was ever so slightly shaking. She just wanted to grab a bite before setting off to get some herbs. But of corse Silent won’t let it be that easy. Ugh! Why did she have to be so clumsy?
Shatter gave a curt nod, standing stone-still as he waited for the other cat whom he had asked to join him. He lashed his tail back and forth, a habit he had yet to break. He drew it close to him when he felt anothe rmake contact. He turned slowly to stare into the eyes of Dawn. As she stammered her reply, Shatter only watched. After a moment, he made to reply. "No harm done," he meowed, aiming his words at the both of them. Then the tom turned to Dawn, looked her full in the gaze. "just watch where you're going next time."

Last edited by Undercover; November 30th, 2017 at 07:20 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
The tabby only smiled her ears twitched
" Don't worry there fine darling! See only shaking . Now if you really want me to scare I can do a whole lot better . But that was my life before this clan , a bear thinking me of as dinner ripping my ear ,my father calling me demon . No mother . Now any one want another story? " she meowed her Scottish accent quite strong
(Bruh, she's based off of Supernatural's Rowena, isn't she?)

Shard got up and stood in front of Rowena. "I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate you telling my kits these stories. And I'm sure that Apollo and Octavia are way to young." she stared at the she-cat sternly.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:27 PM

Quote:
(Bruh, she's based off of Supernatural's Rowena, isn't she?)

Shard got up and stood in front of Rowena. "I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate you telling my kits these stories. And I'm sure that Apollo and Octavia are way to young." she stared at the she-cat sternly.
YAS! Yes she is ! Thank you for recognizing!)
Her eyes narrows and she had a smirk she wasn't afraid of this big bad tom her nostrils flared
" now now no need to get so feisty moose. " she meowed and took a swift lick of her paw " they aren't too young darling . And I'm just giving them stories how bad could it possibly be? Want me to tell them a nicer one? Huh? Come on" she meowed and flicked her tail she looked at holly

Old November 30th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
YAS! Yes she is ! Thank you for recognizing!)
Her eyes narrows and she had a smirk she wasn't afraid of this big bad tom her nostrils flared
" now now no need to get so feisty moose. " she meowed and took a swift lick of her paw " they aren't too young darling . And I'm just giving them stories how bad could it possibly be? Want me to tell them a nicer one? Huh? Come on" she meowed and flicked her tail she looked at holly
(MOOOSE!!!!!!! And Shard is a she-cat by the way)

Shard stood her ground. "Please don't."

Holly shook, it was a surprise she didn't disturb Apollo. "I-I'd rather n-not..." her voice was tiny.

Snake, on the other hand, got right up and trotted over to Rowena. "I'll hear more of your stories."
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:36 PM

Quote:
(MOOOSE!!!!!!! And Shard is a she-cat by the way)

Shard stood her ground. "Please don't."

Holly shook, it was a surprise she didn't disturb Apollo. "I-I'd rather n-not..." her voice was tiny.

Snake, on the other hand, got right up and trotted over to Rowena. "I'll hear more of your stories."
and oops! I get that mixed up at times sorry is snake a tom?)
Rowena looked at snake and smiled kindly and it was genuine
" Why thank ye darling atleast some one noticed my skills! I'll gladly teach you how to tell a proper story " she meowed to snake and settled her tail on snakes shoulder in a friendly manner she looked back at shard and holly
" now now little squirrel only your imagination . And my my moose! For a she cat your rather how I say... Protective " she meowed with a chuckle

Old November 30th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shatter gave a curt nod, standing stone-still as he waited for the other cat whom he had asked to join him. He lashed his tail back and forth, a habit he had yet to break. He drew it close to him when he felt anothe rmake contact. He turned slowly to stare into the eyes of Dawn. As she stammered her reply, Shatter only watched. After a moment, he made to reply. "No harm done," he meowed, aiming his words at the both of them. Then the tom turned to Dawn, looked her full in the gaze. "just watch where you're going next time."
Silent let a deep growl form in his throat. Barely loud enough for others to hear. But he stayed silent.
Dawn nodded her right eye wide with suprise. She then sucurried off to the entrance of the camp to get more supplies.
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
and oops! I get that mixed up at times sorry is snake a tom?)
Rowena looked at snake and smiled kindly and it was genuine
" Why thank ye darling atleast some one noticed my skills! I'll gladly teach you how to tell a proper story " she meowed to snake and settled her tail on snakes shoulder in a friendly manner she looked back at shard and holly
" now now little squirrel only your imagination . And my my moose! For a she cat your rather how I say... Protective " she meowed with a chuckle
(yeah he's a tom)

Shard glared at Rowena. "Of course I'm protective! They're my babies! Now come on, Snake. I don't want you to listen to her stories."

Snake frowned. "But they're not scary..."

Shard sighed. "Fine. I don't care. But don't complain if she gives you nighmares." she went over and sat next to Mink and the other kits.