Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old November 26th, 2017, 05:17 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Forestclan~Normal warrior RP

Dovestar lead the warriors after Squirrelpaw. She could hear the fox getting louder and Roseflight taunting it. When they arrived Dovestar leaped at the fox yelling "Attack!"

Silverfeather charged under the fox raking her claws along its belly.

Icepaw looked up at Gracefulspider "I was attacked by a fox while i was out hunting. I ran away but it got my tail and yanked it." She said showing her mentor her bloody tail. "Dovestar lead a patrol after Squirrelpaw to help Roseflight chase it away." She mumbled glumly before padding into the medicine den. "Morningdove?" She called.

@Fuzzyfeline @Echofall
Old November 26th, 2017, 07:26 PM

My Mood: Paranoid

Owlwhisper scented the air as well, and started stalking in the direction of a mouse.

Rockpelt followed Dovestar and Silverfeather. When Dovestar yelled, he hurled himself at it and raked his claws on its side.

Morningdove glanced toward the apprentice, not having seen her tail yet. "Yes, Icepaw?"
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Dovestar lead the warriors after Squirrelpaw. She could hear the fox getting louder and Roseflight taunting it. When they arrived Dovestar leaped at the fox yelling "Attack!"

Silverfeather charged under the fox raking her claws along its belly.

Icepaw looked up at Gracefulspider "I was attacked by a fox while i was out hunting. I ran away but it got my tail and yanked it." She said showing her mentor her bloody tail. "Dovestar lead a patrol after Squirrelpaw to help Roseflight chase it away." She mumbled glumly before padding into the medicine den. "Morningdove?" She called.

@Fuzzyfeline @Echofall
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echofall View Post
Rockpelt followed Dovestar and Silverfeather. When Dovestar yelled, he hurled himself at it and raked his claws on its side.
Squirrelpaw jumped in to help beside his mentor. Slashing at the fox's muzzle the jumping back to doge uncase it tried to attack him. With a hiss he slid under it's belly raking his claws down it.

Scorpionpaw ran after Russetpaw but stopped. "What if it come to camp?"
She called to him. She didn't want the fox to attack the unprepared camp and some cat get wounded because she didn't do her job.

Gracefulspider watched her apprentice storm off to the medicine cats den. The turned around to pupae a back up patrol. "Stonehaert, you'll come on the back up patrol with me, Russetpaw and Scorpionpaw." She called to her mate wanting to make sure everyone would be ready.

@Flameleaf @Sasukewolf (madness)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 27th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Scorpionpaw ran after Russetpaw but stopped. "What if it come to camp?"
She called to him. She didn't want the fox to attack the unprepared camp and some cat get wounded because she didn't do her job.

Gracefulspider watched her apprentice storm off to the medicine cats den. The turned around to pupae a back up patrol. "Stonehaert, you'll come on the back up patrol with me, Russetpaw and Scorpionpaw." She called to her mate wanting to make sure everyone would be ready.

@Flameleaf @Sasukewolf (madness)
Russetpaw halted. He hasdn’t thought about that. The young apprentice turned around as his name was called. He gave a quick nod. “Yes, Gracefulspider.” He glanced at Scorpionpaw to see if she had heard what the warrior had said.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; November 27th, 2017 at 05:40 PM.
Old November 30th, 2017, 05:49 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Icepaw looked back at her tail. "I was attacked" she grumbled showing her bloody tail to the medicine cat.

The fox backed away from Dovestar. It snarled when Squirrelpaw raked his claws on its belly. The fox turned and ran.

"Thats right! Run you coward!" Roseflight snarled watching the fox retreat.

Dovestar looked at her warriors. "Are any of you badly injured?" she asked them.

Silverfeather shook her head. She sniffed Rockpelt searching for injuries.

@Echofall @Fuzzyfeline
Old November 30th, 2017, 08:43 PM

Morningdove inspected the apprentice's injuries and beckoned her to sit on an empty nest. She started to make a marigold poultice to stop the bleeding and grabbed a pawful of cobwebs to hold it in place. Once Icepaw sat down, she would treat her wound.

Rockpelt seemed shocked when checked him for injuries. "I... I'm good!" He meowed quickly.
@Silverfrost @Ant @Fuzzyfeline
Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:47 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Morningdove inspected the apprentice's injuries and beckoned her to sit on an empty nest. She started to make a marigold poultice to stop the bleeding and grabbed a pawful of cobwebs to hold it in place. Once Icepaw sat down, she would treat her wound.

Rockpelt seemed shocked when checked him for injuries. "I... I'm good!" He meowed quickly.
Icepaw sat in the nest and let Morningdove treat her wound.

Silverfeather nodded and purred rubbing her cheek against Rockpelt's.
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:10 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfrost View Post
Icepaw sat in the nest and let Morningdove treat her wound.

Silverfeather nodded and purred rubbing her cheek against Rockpelt's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Russetpaw halted. He hasdn’t thought about that. The young apprentice turned around as his name was called. He gave a quick nod. “Yes, Gracefulspider.” He glanced at Scorpionpaw to see if she had heard what the warrior had said.
>-< :P /| When you forget to comment then wonder why no one responded. That me right know...)

Gracefulspider gave Russetpaw an approving nod then glanced around the clearing. Her kit was one of the cats out there along with Dovestar who looked sick earlier. StarClan keep them safe, please. She silently plead to her ancestors.With that she twitched her whiskers and glanced at Stoneheart, her mate, with her blue eyes that seamed to hold more then she could say.

Scorpionpaw sat down by Russetpaw her amber gaze never leaving the entrance and her ears alert for the slightest sound. "Do you think every one will be okay?" She asked no more then a whisper, witch was unusual. She was a bit tense and ready to leap into battle at any heartbeat. Witch was probably because her brother was the one out there and she loved him no matter how much she picked on him.

Squirrelpaw padded over to Roseflight. "Are you okay?" He asked his mentor a hint of worry in his brown eyes. He always worried to fast but maybe his mentor needed to be worried over. She had just got done fighting a fox who she held off single pawed for a while. He already had high respect for his mentor but know he had even higher.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:19 PM

"I-I'm fine!" Rockpelt stammered. He seemed a bit more startled at Silverfeather, he backed up a pawstep.

Morningdove gave Icepaw a poppyseed after her treatment. "Here, this will dull the pain. If you feel fine though feel free to give it back." @Silverfrost
Old December 12th, 2017, 10:41 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Russetpaw sighed.
"I think so." He whispered back. He looked at his surroundings,
thinking about what could be useful if a battle came to camp. That log could be useful. He thought to himself, flicking his ears. That rock too. And maybe... His green gaze scanned the clearing. That stick.

Character Site