Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM

Old June 19th, 2020, 07:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

With a stick covered in a few cobwebs in his mouth and Firehawk in tow, Thistlestep entered the den to set the stick down, carefully trying to angle it so the cobwebs didn't touch the ground. "Hey Fawn, we brought some stuff for you."

Behind him, Firehawk shuffled forward to plop the flowers he collected onto the ground beside the stick. Having kept the stems attached seemed to have made it a lot easier to carry.. though Thistlestep wondered if those plants would be able to easily regrow with a chunk of the stem missing. "I dunno if it'll be useful," Firehawk said a little sheepishly, with his ears flattened back, "but I grabbed as many as I could!"

[ for reference: 1 stick, 3 cobwebs ; approximately 2 marigold, 1 blue flower, 1 red flower (whether the last 2 are any use can be up to you) ]

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; June 20th, 2020 at 01:41 AM.
Old June 19th, 2020, 10:09 AM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Creekleap nodded. "I'll get the barrier, so the plan is to remove the reeds and once we're done digging, use them to keep the wall stable?" She wanted to be completely sure before doing anything big.

(The what we do with the reeds was a bit confusing) @Dipper

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 19th, 2020, 10:13 AM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

"Hi!" Echokit squealed. "I'm Echokit, you must be Fawn-guy's friends! And Lion-guys too!"
@Dipper @BILL.
being this young is art

Old June 19th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

@Dipper @~Lucid Dreams~

"Sounds like a good plan, Fawnsqueak." Splashfury meowed as she started to dig out an area for the expansion. Feeling the dirt slightly clog her claws, she shook them out and continued to dig. Trying to go at a pace that wouldn't make her tire out easily, she found herself digging in a rhythm.
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old June 19th, 2020, 01:30 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Creekleap would carefully tug out the reeds, clearing them away at a steady pace. @Dipper @BILL. @Elementals

My Pokefarm profile: https://pfq.link/lucidense
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Create your own sunshine

Otterstone took a steadying breath and heaved Dusktail's body onto her back, bringing the cat out of the back of the den to push away into the sea. Afterwards she did the same with River-whoever's body, not caring what the cat's name was, but doing the duty no less.

After she was done caring for the bodies, she followed Fawnsqueak( @Dipper ) tentatively into the herb storage, not speaking but taking order of what he was getting rid of. She had heard what he had said earlier, but she wanted to see what he was doing for herself. She opened her mouth to interject, but stopped herself. She shook her head to herself. He wouldn't listen to her even if she had something good to say. Instead of interjecting she raised herself to her full height and meowed, "I'll be back. Don't worry. I'm not giving up." Her voice was small, though she tried to make it sound like she still had dignity. All that came of her effort was the show of just how much of her respect and dignity she had lost.

And with no more then that she turned and left the den, head and tail low.
Old June 19th, 2020, 05:41 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak was accutely aware of Otterstone's presence behind him, watching him. It was a little creepy, made more unusual by her just... standing there and not saying anything. After she'd presumably dumped bodies off somewhere, he couldn't help but be a bit unnerved by her wordless presence. However, he didn't spark up conversation - sort of wondering if she'd do the honors - and didn't know how he felt about it when she ultimately chose not to.

When she finally did speak, it was unexpected. Fawnsqueak didn't say anything initially, just stared, head cocked. "You don't have to do that," he said, a little on the blunt side but imagined neither of them were sugar-coating things anymore. The 'don't worry' snippet was eyebrow-raising, and he pointed out, "It's honestly more worrying to me that you'll be back." Once upon a time, he might've seen her persistence as admirable but now, it was reckless and stupid and had been for moons. It chilled him to the bone that she believed her pride was more important than her clanmates' lives.

@CheetahPelt

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 19th, 2020, 07:31 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentallyunstable View Post
Foxpaw nodded, happy to help. “Come on Fogpaw, then we could go hunting or something.” She said as she began dusting. She used both her tail and paw to get the job done.
@Dipper @Lynxpaw
Dogpaw nodded and followed Foxpaw. He started dusting, using his paws and tail.
Old June 19th, 2020, 08:07 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Dogpaw nodded and followed Foxpaw. He started dusting, using his paws and tail.
Foxpaw giggled a bit, staring at her tail. “Look! I’m greytail.” She said before full on laughing.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 20th, 2020, 06:39 AM
the stars are aligned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
With a stick covered in a few cobwebs in his mouth and Firehawk in tow, Thistlestep entered the den to set the stick down, carefully trying to angle it so the cobwebs didn't touch the ground. "Hey Fawn, we brought some stuff for you."

Behind him, Firehawk shuffled forward to plop the flowers he collected onto the ground beside the stick. Having kept the stems attached seemed to have made it a lot easier to carry.. though Thistlestep wondered if those plants would be able to easily regrow with a chunk of the stem missing. "I dunno if it'll be useful," Firehawk said a little sheepishly, with his ears flattened back, "but I grabbed as many as I could!"

[ for reference: 1 stick, 3 cobwebs ; approximately 2 marigold, 1 blue flower, 1 red flower (whether the last 2 are any use can be up to you) ]

[ @Dipper ]
Fawnsqueak skittered to meet them at the front of the den, relieved by the sight of Firehawk and Thistlestep and it was even better that they were carrying herbs. That was a trip saved. Although he'd never thought he could feel that grateful for a gift of plants to spit on cats with, the ache in his paws from his Lionsrange journey convinced him to muster a more colorful reaction than the usual "oh.. thanks, I guess." "Wow," he said, pawing through it, sniffing it. Wrinkling his nose at the pungent scents that weren't spectacular when combined. "This is all-- really nice, like there's.. a stick and some cobwebs and oh-- marigold, borage? Maybe? I don't know." It was closer than the other flower that'd been delivered, given it wasn't purple. "And a poppy. Nice, that's honestly.. super helpful right now."

He swept them away quickly and was already organizing them into the stock when he remembered Firehawk and Thistlestep, growing sheepish. "Seriously, it was kind of you guys to.. to do that." He didn't know how to articulate his appreciation for the gesture when he hadn't even had to ask for it. But he grinned, almost shy, and cleared his throat. "Thanks.. for that, well-- everything."

everything about us is going to be wonderful