Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old February 12th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

@amber'light @Dipper

Dirtfur giggled a little, seeing the she-kit circling around the moss ball that she caught. But he stopped as the question choked his now tightened throat. How could he lie to her? Would he really lie to her? Guilt filled his jolly heart. He couldn't handle this! He couldn't lie to this adorable kit!
The deputy wrapped his tail around Cherrykit and brought her closer to him. He bowed his head and whispered into the kit's left ear,
"Shiverpetal told me that he and others are putting you down..." Then he quickly glanced back at Shiverpetal, hoping he didn't hear whilst Dirtfur put his filthy tail onto the kit's mouth.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:26 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

cherrykits eyes widen with horror as she took this information in, "B-but im getting better!" she whispered with tears now falling down her cheeks, she was terrified of death and she hadn't even seen sugarapple or featherkit scene she got back!, "I'm almost all better..." she sniffled a whisper. @Dirtfur

Last edited by kittygirl; February 12th, 2020 at 09:26 PM.
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber'light View Post
cherrykits eyes widen with horror as she took this information in, "B-but im getting better!" she whispered with tears now falling down her cheeks, she was terrified of death and she hadn't even seen sugarapple or featherkit scene she got back!, "I'm almost all better..." she sniffled a whisper. @Dirtfur
Was this a good idea to tell the kit? Soon enough, tears started to came out of Dirtfur's clouded eyes. He used his tail and wiped the salty water on Cherrykit. "I'll make sure you will be safe," he promised, glaring at Shiverpetal. "Everything will be okay..." he whispered into the kit's ear. "You will be a good warrior, and a warrior is brave." he explained, giving the she-kit a stern look. "Be brave... it will be okay."

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:40 PM
love bird.

cherrykit smiled through teary eyes, "imma be the bravest warrior this forest has ever seen!" she promised as she nuzzled the deputy, she purred loudly as her heart was warm again, "i'll show shiverpetal a thing or two about me, you can't kill me that easy! cherrykit giggled nervously, but happily. @Dirtfur
Old February 12th, 2020, 09:55 PM

@amber'light @Dipper

Dirtfur smiled with bare teeth. Happy to see the kit lighting with joy. He clumped his dusty tail onto her mouth again, telling her to not be too loud. "I believe that you will be a brave warrior." the deputy praised. He looked back at Shiverpetal, waiting for anything the medicine cat might say. Suddenly, a thought occurred in Dirtfur's head. Touching the she-kit's shoulder for comfort, he padded off and halted in front of the med-cat. "I just want to say thanks for the umm," he looked back to the spot of the leafy-drink. "The liquid herb."

No no word
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:02 PM
love bird.

cherrykit gave a big brave smile as pride washed over her, she watched the deputy get up to leave, so she sat down and went back to thinking i wonder if featherkit or pebblekit will come visit me...or sugarapple... she sighed at the thought, she missed them all dearly. Cherrykit looked back at the entrance and laid down and watched the entrance like a hawk just in case one of her den mates or even her foster mother would walk in with a loving smile it gets lonely in here...and im not even that sick anymore... she set her head on her paws, still watching the entrance. @Daylily Orchid @Dirtfur @Dipper @vermin @PebbleStorm
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:25 PM
love bird.

cherrykit gave a big brave smile as pride washed over her, she watched the deputy get up to leave, so she sat down and went back to thinking i wonder if featherkit or pebblekit will come visit me...or sugarapple... she sighed at the thought, she missed them all dearly. Cherrykit looked back at the entrance and laid down and watched the entrance like a hawk just in case one of her den mates or even her foster mother would walk in with a loving smile it gets lonely in here...and im not even that sick anymore... she set her head on her paws, still watching the entrance. @Daylily Orchid @Dirtfur @Dipper @vermin @PebbleStorm
Old February 12th, 2020, 10:36 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

shiverpetal was getting bored of this conversation. "alright, you seem to like this one," he said and used a paw to nudge cherrykit toward dirtfur. "you can be her new foster parent since sugarapple isn't coming. might want to talk to lionstar about being a queen but see ya. you're welcome for the drink." hopefully he'd just take the kit away, kits and apprentices were annoying.. they didn't understand the larger picture of life, they were selfish. and now dirtfur could see where that got him, another kit in his bloated family.
@Dirtfur @amber'light

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old February 12th, 2020, 11:06 PM
love bird.

cherrykit let out a small hiss at shiverpetal, but she covered her mouth not meaning to hiss. cherrykit was just annoyed by the tom and wished he was a little nicer to small cats like her, she looked up at dirtfur and tilted her head, "dose this mean i can go back to the nursery?" she asked with a small smile of hope, but she giggled at the thought of dirtfur being a foster parent. None the less cherrykit would much rather be with dirtfur then stuck in the medicine cats den with a peace of crowfood. @Dirtfur @Dipper

Last edited by kittygirl; February 12th, 2020 at 11:06 PM.
Old February 13th, 2020, 12:59 AM

PebbleKit would burst into the medicine den along with FeatherKit. ”Hi CherryKit!” @Amberlight

Last edited by The Shadow Flower; February 13th, 2020 at 01:04 AM.