Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:16 PM
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by Blazing
Today 06:15 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by silver.
Today 06:13 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by taillow
Today 06:13 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 11th, 2020, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@BILL. @hxneysuckle
Leopardflare wondered if the rest of the patrol was having the issues that he was encountering. There was nothing out here! Nothing except this patrol, some lazies back at camp, and a strikingly cool tom! No prey to speak of. Come out, come out, his thoughts coaxed the nonexistent animals into conjuring. Come to daddy Leopardflare... Apparently those were the magic words because the faint drifting smell of rabbit hit his tongue, and he perked up, delighted. Leopardflare sneaked forward, creeping on the lightest of little toe-touches with the snow until he found the burrow where the scent was stronger. This was where he'd wait for a sign of life... if he struck too soon, it'd never come out.

Last edited by Kitty Mama; January 11th, 2020 at 05:29 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 05:42 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@mochi

Watching in slight amazement Lambkit smiled "your mother is nice goatkit. I honestly didn't think that shed be yours though..." never in a million years did she think of it. " it was nice meeting you...maybe we could see each other again sometime ?" she suggested before pawing at the ground "I think my mother may be worried about me by now.."

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 11th, 2020, 06:36 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Although the stubby-legged tom was put in charge, Coldsong padded ahead of the group, leading them into WindClan territory. "This has been a tough season for WindClan, but I don't wanna hear any belly-aching from you three! We're not returning to camp until each of us has something decent to feed our Clanmates. Understood?" He shot a serious glance over his shoulder to make sure everyone agreed-upon his order. This was the first and biggest patrol he'd seen in moons, there was no time for lollygagging!

Slinking into a hunters crouch, the white tom became one with the soft snow, perking his ears and tasting the air.

@Fuzzy @Starfall @tutler

Last edited by Doom; January 12th, 2020 at 09:33 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 08:29 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

@Moonraven @vermin Xeno
[sorry this got delayed]

Can't do that? Why not? Brightstar lashed her tail at the Medicine cat's exclaim. "Excuse me? Mistyfern you don't have the right to tell me what I can and can't do." The creamy molly meowed. She was tired of being a push over. Tired of having cats just assume they could tell her what to do. No. That was pathetic. "Besides, you are the one who brought this cannibal here, what punishment did you expect?" Bright added frustrated by the tone she was given. The sudden change of heart because he was young? He brought him here! Even physically 'punished' him not to mention verbally. Was he cowering out due to pity?
She blocked out Warblerpaw's complaints and vows. Refuse to talk? Says the cat yelling at everything. This was ridicules. Though Twilightshine's order to the tom peeked her interest. What did she want to talk to him about? Interesting... "Alright." She nodded to the soon to be leader. Still what could she discuses with him? Either way it wasn't her problem.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; January 11th, 2020 at 08:42 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 09:01 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@vermin
The deputy trailed out behind the tom, pleased that he wasn't putting up much of a fight. The way he argued with Mistyfern made her assume that he had an authority problem if so that would need to change at least with her. Once far enough outside the den that she assumed she wouldn't be heard, Twilightshine took a seat and stared at the tom eerily for a few seconds. "Here's the deal, whether you get exiled or not will be decided here and now. You're lying, I know that you are and apparently so does Brightstar since she agreed with me. However, I want to hear you tell me honestly what you've done. Start cry, talking about proof and assumptions, or anything that isn't the truth and I'll personally toss your sorry ass out Windclan myself." Nothing in her body language nor voice presented anything other than her normal slothful nature, however, her eyes were solely focused in such an intense cold glare. It was akin to being nude in the middle of a hailstorm, where every chunk of ice was a frosted dagger cutting into skin and bone.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 11th, 2020, 09:08 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mistyfern's gaze hardened into stone. Windclan truly had fallen. They had been reduced to a clan of depraved lunatics fighting over scraps. Maybe all of the crowfood they'd been eating lately had finally rotted their brains.

"I don't know." Sighed the medicine cat finally, shrugging apathetically as he turned his back on his leader. "I guess I'd hoped we were above sending apprentices to their death.. It seems I was sorely mistaken." He shot one last glare over his shoulder before he briskly strode out the den, shoving past Twilightshine and Warblerpaw on his way out.

@Moonraven @Fuzzy @vermin

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 11th, 2020, 09:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Alright. This was really it. Time for a new change. A change for the better. Something Brightstar was sure was for the better of WindClan. Climbing up Breezerock with more confidence and stability then last time she felt relief wash over her. She was changing, everything was changing. That was a good thing! She had grown to dislike herself and how WindClan was lead. Honestly the creamy molly had failed as a leader. What good had she done sense she was made leader?
Clearing her throat Brightstar looked over the snow coated cleaning. "Let all cats old enough to cat prey gather beneath the Breezerock for a Clan meeting!" The bushy tailed molly yowled. This was it. The last time she would say those words. Well if everything went as planned.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 11th, 2020, 10:28 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Lupinegaze sautered into the clearing, eyes down a slow sleep but it appeared she was amongst the first to arrive. Her white and grey pelt billowed around her with each bounce to her step. A large grin on her face. She sat in the middle, not close to the front but not in the back. Lupine didn't want to go unnoticed, that would be a nightmare! Her light and dark blue eyes searched around for a particular tom. Eager to tease him about the other day.
Old January 11th, 2020, 11:02 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mistyfern was at odds with himself. The more time he had to think about it, the more he realized how little reason he should have to be mad at Brightstar for exiling Warblerpaw. If anything, he should've been glad; the traitor had committed an irredeemable crime against his own clan.. And yet something about it made fur crawl. Perhaps he was being the unreasonable one.

The blue medicine cat lifted his head at the sound of Brightstar's call and felt his blood run cold. The trial, surely. Disgust and anger rose in his throat like bile. He wished he didn't have to attend. He wished he could slink away into his den and pretend to forget everything. But it would've been irresponsible of him.. Mistyfern skulked over to take his place beneath the Breezerock, but refused to look at his leader, turning his head to the side or even his paws- anywhere but up. It may have been childish of him, but he didn't much care.

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)
Old January 11th, 2020, 11:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

So far, so bad.

Nothing, nothing, nothing. Was that something? No.

Nothing.

By now, Foxpudge was beginning to feel annoyed as he scanned the snowy landscape for anything.. anything.

Aha!

It looked like tracks. Faint, but distinguishable as the prints of a rabbit trying to hop through the snow. Maybe this could lead him to the warrens?
@hxneysuckle, @Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 12th, 2020 at 12:43 AM.
Closed Thread