Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 05:30 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:20 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:18 AM
i'll make a healer out of...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 05:13 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:04 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2020, 08:51 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan - Joining or Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Moonraven ]

Pure relief flooded his features. "Thank you, so much," he breathed out. "You won't regret this decision, I promise. You are- you're a life saver, Twilightstar. You have no idea how much this means to me." It was a chance to start over, a chance for a new life. "I won't turn my back on WindClan. You have my word." Not that she thought his word meant much, but he could only hope.
Words were easy to speak, putting them into action was much harder. Still, the molly nods her head in acknowledgment to his thanks. "Come, I'll take back to the clan." She meowed, leading the way to the camp. "I would suggest simply telling anyone who asks that you were a former kittypet unless you want to retell your whole story to the whole clan." Twilightstar told him, but didn't seem to care what he did since it was his life. So long as he didn't stir up any trouble within the clan they'd be good. "I'll find you a mentor at the next clan meeting, don't stray from camp unless accompanied by a warrior until then." She continued to chatter as she strolled. "Welcome to WindClan, Asterpaw."

@Slushie - We're done, get him submitted to the allegiances and you can go ahead and start rping with him in the clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Moonraven

Unsurprised by her apprehension, he gave Twilightstar his name.

"I'm Sunheart, formerly Thunderclan, as I'm sure you can tell."

He paused a moment before continuing, licking his chest fur in an embarrassed manner.

Is this really going to work?

Am I making the right choice?

But, before he could dwell on it any longer, he blurted it out.

"I have come in the hopes that I could join Windclan."

Sunheart winced internally.

Great Starclan that sounds sketchy!
"Of course you did." The sarcastic reply came from the leader's maw as she gazed at him thoughtfully. Yet another cat hoping to make a home in her clan, she wasn't one to turn anyone away without a good reason. "Why?" Twilightstar tilts her head in confusion. ThunderClan didn't seem that bad off. I mean their leader was a little pigheaded, but she was no Icestar that was for sure. "What do you believe my clan can offer you that your former one could not?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; May 1st, 2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 08:59 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexcentri View Post

"Sure thing, if you're close enough. Usually, we leap so that way they don't see us coming though." Blackwing prepared to demonstrate another move. "You can also use your hind legs to kick out at someone behind you, like this." Blackwing raised himself onto his front paws slightly, kicked out with both of his hind legs as he did so. "Alternatively, with someone in front of you, if you're trying to hit them from above you can rear up onto your hind paws. This is a bit more dangerous though since you don't want anyone tearing into your belly." The black tom then demonstrated raising up on his hind legs, batting at the air, and then forcefully pounding his paws on the ground. "Pounding your paws onto someone's head can really disorient them." He gave his apprentice time to mess with the moves on his own before moving on.
"Protect the belly!" Curlpaw kicked behind himself. "Did I do it? Can I try these moves on you?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 1st, 2020, 09:02 PM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

@Moonraven

Sunheart sighed.

"Well, for one thing, a just leader. I'm not going to go into details, but Duskstar has to be one of the least honorable cats that I have had the displeasure of meeting.

His expression soured at this and his tail lashed a few times before he could regain control of his emotions.

I would like to see her again, though, to rip that prideful look off her face.

"Anyways. I decided Windclan the best option, as you are the only other leader that is not a sadist and doesn't lead a clan full of cats that eat fish. eugh."

He gave a small shudder. Sunheart had tried fish as an apprentice, and to give you the long and short of it, once was enough.

Really, Windclan was the only reasonable choice!

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; May 1st, 2020 at 09:06 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 09:11 PM
nothing but a comedy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @Estelle ]

Prancingkit rolled her eyes.

"You know, getting to fight each other instead of just some dumb old stick!"

With that, she crouched down in a mock battle pose with her haunches sticking up.

"You ready?"

Once again, without waiting for a response, she leaped, aiming to slam the other kit into the ground.

"Haha! No one can defeat me- the great, the powerful, Prancingstar!"

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; May 1st, 2020 at 09:12 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 09:19 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
Wraith slowly blinked a few times as she listened before taking another bite.
Meeting the other cats was inevitable, especially if she stayed, but the idea of sleeping in the nursery was daunting. It was a lot more cats to become familiar with and more personalities to get used to. Hopefully they wouldn't be too bothered by her questions.
"A clan name.... I think I have a decent understanding of how those work, but I'd have to think about what it'd be?" She would certainly be looking at some of the other names for inspiration.
"Walk, yes." She didn't know if Coyotesnarl told Twilightstar about the fact she's now short a paw. The leg was intact but the chewing that had been done on her foot left her with little more than a nub, but she could at least work with it. "Standing hurts after a while, but it should get easier."

@Moonraven
Twilightstar was happy to hear that she didn't need to explain how names worked here. If Wraith had any questions on the topic she was sure Songbird or one of the other queens would be willing to talk to her more on it. Yet it didn't seem like Queen had a solid grasp on the whole naming situation. "You wouldn't get to pick out your new name, I would." The leader sighed while slowly blinking her eyes lazily. "You could say it's one of my duties as leader of this clan." It was a chore since she did not enjoy thinking about names. As much as she'd like to give cats utterly ridiculous names like foxdung and crowfood, she had to be careful about names since they reflected her clan.
"Since I don't particularly enjoy giving out names I'll allow you to think of one. But you'd have to think of one right here and now, otherwise, I'll give you one." It was difficult to be put on the spot, but this was one of those special offers she made when she was feeling overwhelmingly lethargic. Twilightstar made a soft humming noise as she was informed about Wraith's paw. Twilightstar would have to see what Wraith wanted in the end after she was done with her kits.

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 1st, 2020, 09:37 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@Moonraven

Sunheart sighed.

"Well, for one thing, a just leader. I'm not going to go into details, but Duskstar has to be one of the least honorable cats that I have had the displeasure of meeting.

His expression soured at this and his tail lashed a few times before he could regain control of his emotions.

I would like to see her again, though, to rip that prideful look off her face.

"Anyways. I decided Windclan the best option, as you are the only other leader that is not a sadist and doesn't lead a clan full of cats that eat fish. eugh."

He gave a small shudder. Sunheart had tried fish as an apprentice, and to give you the long and short of it, once was enough.

Really, Windclan was the only reasonable choice!
Just? Is that how cats from the other clans saw her? Twilightstar was anything but that, she wasn't going change his opinion of her if that's was his illusion. He seemed to really dislike Duskstar though. It would be nice if he was as clueless as the last cat and gave her some details on how ThunderClan was doing. However, it didn't really matter so long as they didn't bother WindClan.
So its come to this, because WindClan didn't eat fish and Twilightstar wasn't an out of the closet sadistic, her clan was the best choice. It made her want to laugh, she restrained herself though. "Since your reasons aren't terrible, I'll let you join my clan. However, because your loyalty is rather questionable right now and I don't trust you at all." Twilightstar couldn't help but be blunt as she hated beating around the bush. "You'll need to prove it by becoming an apprentice and training in WindClan. You'll need it anyway since our hunting styles differ somewhat. Is that acceptable..." She trails off recalling she hadn't gotten his name.

Last edited by Moonraven; May 1st, 2020 at 09:39 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 09:45 PM

My Mood: Bored

Summit and Everest traveled through the moor. The former kittypets were having and rough go of it, but they couldn't stop now. They stop when they see a strange, lean cat.
"Help us," Summit called.
"Please," mewed Everest, "Can you help find us a safe place to have our kittens? We don't want our house folk, not anymore."
"Maybe we should go back to the town, I will really miss company." Summit told his mate quietly, hoping the strange cat couldn't hear.
"You go, Summit, I'm going to find a home here!"Everest replied "Please help us!"
Everest stood next to her mate, tail up, she was determined, if tired and hungry. Summit, she knew, would not leave her.

@Moonraven

Last edited by WhiteStripes; May 1st, 2020 at 09:47 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 09:54 PM
nothing but a comedy

@Moonraven

The yellow tom sighed, sounding more resigned than forlorn.

"I suppose it's back to Sunpaw, then, for the time being."

He wished his name didn't have to be changed, but it wasn't altogether unreasonable. It was true; he knew how to hunt among the trees, not on the moor.

His tail suddenly drooped.

I may never hunt among the trees again.

Still, Windclan seemed like it would make an okay home.

Perhaps, if he could run fast enough, he could forget his bitterness and anger and sorrow.

But not him.

I would never forget him.

Sunheart shook his pelt out, feeling rather beebrained.

Now's not the time to get lost in thought! This is a huge event in your life!

"I guess it's time to go home, then?"

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; May 1st, 2020 at 09:55 PM.
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:07 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
Sparrowpaw shrugged and swiped at a small pebble, "Nothing, not like theres anything to do besides hunting with Cherrycutie........." After she accidentally said Cherrycutie instead of Cherrypaw her face went bright red as she covered her mouth with her paw. Her blue eyes went wide with embarrassment. @Starbot @Zesty Mango
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilkit smiled,” There’s a vine on the ground in the elders den, I’ll get it” she chirped as she ran off into the elders den returning with a long, but slightly spiky thorn,” Careful it pokes!” she chirped

The kit gave Basilkit a triumphant smile as she came back toting a vine. How in the world she managed to find one so easily he wouldn't know. Flinching a little as she seemed to walk right through one of the black blobs Peonykit grimaced. He knew you could walk through them, but he'd much rather walk around them, seemed much nicer, not that they cared anyways. "Perfect! Now you stay down there an-" however his attention was pulled away when Sparrowpaw finally answered the question he asked earlier.

Processing for a few moments the Calliby tilted his head to the side, once it finally clicked he gave her a grin, but walked in the opposite direction. Once again pulling himself onto the roof of the Apprentices Den the kit began to haphazardly wrap the vine around the leaves, or at least he liked to think he was. In reality although his work was neat, there was no feesible way for the vine to actually hold onto the leaves. So although it looked as if it could work...it definitely wouldn't. Peonykit hadn't noticed this though.

"Cherrycutie, you say? Gosh I don't know anyone by that name." he hummed, bobbing his head from side to side. "oh! I know! Maybe I should go ask Cherrypaw if they know who that is." he sing song'd, shooting Sparrowpaw a mischevious smile.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 1st, 2020, 10:15 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

The young, scarred, warrior slipped out of the warriors den. Yawning, Hawkstride stretched. The winter breeze clinged to the air but, it was mostly warm but, for her, with her thickish coat, it felt perfect. Looking around clearing, she wanted to go hunting but, didn't feel like doing it alone.

Spotting a white warrior in the clearing, she padded over. She believed his name was Coldsong, only way she knew that was from when he would get called out at meetings. Now in front of him, her tail laid close to the ground. "Coldsong? Right?"
@Fae
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 1st, 2020 at 10:34 PM.
Closed Thread