Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:19 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM

Old February 13th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
(I don't mean to be rude or anything but for 1. This RP is finished, and for 2. Please do not RP other people's characters as you are only supposed to RP the charatcer's that you own ^^)
(She's probably new...just lay off the kid alright! She'll get used to it...it took me a while to figure out all the rules and stuff too...)
Old February 13th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Falling In

Cherryskip sighed. "Well it's good that he's getting on well...defineatly, yeah good for him." She spoke to herself as if being interviewed. But aren't you just a little jealous? "no...get over it, I rejected him when he clearly wanted to talk to me...I rejected him completely...and that's my fault..." And you don't think AshenFeather will take him away from you? "no, I'll keep an eye on them and we'll still remain good friends..." But aren't you just a bit? "no..." Just a teeny bit? "end of!" And with that she curled up, only looking up briefly because she was getting odd looks from her denmates
(OPEN need she-cats to gossip with)
Old February 13th, 2017, 02:37 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(She's probably new...just lay off the kid alright! She'll get used to it...it took me a while to figure out all the rules and stuff too...)
(I'm quitr aware of that. I was just letting her know.)

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old February 17th, 2017, 10:43 AM
Falling In

@CloverWitch
OliveSun took a deep breath, the scent of reeds and potent fish filling his nostrils. "So. What's your story?" He asked. OliveSun licked his paws a few times before curling up in a nest, intently listening to his mate's story.
Old February 18th, 2017, 09:53 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Applethorn was not happy. Of course, it was quite rare to ever find the warrior in a joyful mood, as she was known for being grumpy- some rumored it to be that it was because her mother and sister had disappeared right before she'd become a warrior, that she was a monster- it wasn't like she was kind, by any chance. She'd grown bored with the regular activities of the clan, and by now, almost everyone in Riverclan could frustrate her with just a stray pawstep in her direction. She wasn't somebody who others went to for advice, and didn't seem to help out as much as she'd used to. Possibly it was because of the change in leadership, knowing that a strong and capable leader had been replaced with somebody she believed to be a fool, driven by emotion. "Hmph." She muttered, laying down in her nest quietly as she huffed. The weather outside seemed ever more dreary than her attitude, and her heart seemed almost as frozen over as the river which gave her clan life. However, one cat had managed to make her feel love, one of the only cats who made her happy. Swampstone.
@Zero to Hero

Last edited by Fel; February 18th, 2017 at 10:09 PM.
Old February 18th, 2017, 10:35 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Applethorn was not happy. Of course, it was quite rare to ever find the warrior in a joyful mood, as she was known for being grumpy- some rumored it to be that it was because her mother and sister had disappeared right before she'd become a warrior, that she was a monster- it wasn't like she was kind, by any chance. She'd grown bored with the regular activities of the clan, and by now, almost everyone in Riverclan could frustrate her with just a stray pawstep in her direction. She wasn't somebody who others went to for advice, and didn't seem to help out as much as she'd used to. Possibly it was because of the change in leadership, knowing that a strong and capable leader had been replaced with somebody she believed to be a fool, driven by emotion. "Hmph." She muttered, laying down in her nest quietly as she huffed. The weather outside seemed ever more dreary than her attitude, and her heart seemed almost as frozen over as the river which gave her clan life. However, one cat had managed to make her feel love, one of the only cats who made her happy. Swampstone.
@Zero to Hero
Swampstone startled out of a doze as Applethorn laid down in the nest that was besides his. He figured she hadn't seen him because his fur blended in quite well with the brownish green of the moss beneath him. That, and it was quite dim within the walls of the warrior's den, no matter the time of day. "Hey," His voice was rough with sleepiness even though he hadn't even fallen asleep yet. The tom didn't bother to ask her why she wasn't in a good mood, already knowing her well enough to just know. He sat up, his long fur sticking up in weird places. However, the tom didn't bother to act embarrassed as he half-heartedly tried to groom himself. Applethorn had known him since they were kits, she had definitely seen him looking worst than this. He offered her a sheepish smile, a smile that only her eyes got to see. "I was just taking a nap, are you going to be joining me?" The tom leaned forward and pressed his nose to her cheek, his chest rumbling in a purr. He flopped back down besides her, squeezing himself into any last bit of space her nest had so that he could lay down next to her. Half of his body was on the floor, but he didn't mind.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old February 19th, 2017, 09:00 AM
Rookie but good RPer

Default Patchfoot the one eyed - Open!

Blinking sleepily, Patchedfur wondered why she'd woken up. It seemed pointless and the calico wanted more sleep. Her night had been a restless one indeed. Flicking her bushy tail, Patchedfur yawned tremendously in her nest. Staring dazedly around the den out of her one good eye, Patchedfur chose to get to her snow white paws. But she was still so sleepy. ''Ah, forget it.'' Patchedfur grunted, slumping back down once more. She wanted to sleep and she'd sleep. Shuffling around in her nest, before curling up into a tight ball once more, the old warrior screwed her eye tightly shut, smothering her face in her long and bushy tail in a bid to block out the chattering of her fellow clanmates. Why won't they shut up!? she thought crossly. Waking up, the cranky warrior snapped. ''Oi, shut up, I'm trying to sleep!''

Last edited by Dinolil1; February 19th, 2017 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Wrong name!
Old February 23rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Swampstone startled out of a doze as Applethorn laid down in the nest that was besides his. He figured she hadn't seen him because his fur blended in quite well with the brownish green of the moss beneath him. That, and it was quite dim within the walls of the warrior's den, no matter the time of day. "Hey," His voice was rough with sleepiness even though he hadn't even fallen asleep yet. The tom didn't bother to ask her why she wasn't in a good mood, already knowing her well enough to just know. He sat up, his long fur sticking up in weird places. However, the tom didn't bother to act embarrassed as he half-heartedly tried to groom himself. Applethorn had known him since they were kits, she had definitely seen him looking worst than this. He offered her a sheepish smile, a smile that only her eyes got to see. "I was just taking a nap, are you going to be joining me?" The tom leaned forward and pressed his nose to her cheek, his chest rumbling in a purr. He flopped back down besides her, squeezing himself into any last bit of space her nest had so that he could lay down next to her. Half of his body was on the floor, but he didn't mind.
"Maybe. I guess there's not many interesting things to do anymore around here- I'd be better off sleeping than doing anything else, really." Applethorn snorted, huffing as she laid her head down in her nest, her eyes closing for a few seconds in rest before opening again. The molly was almost an exact copy of her mother- maybe that's why she'd become so grumpy when Shellfeather disappeared, as if part of her had been stolen. She'd never cared much for her father, really- and now it was as if he was everywhere. She hated having to talk to all these cats she didn't care about, go on patrols she didn't want to hear about. "I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. I don't even have the motivation to get up in the mornings- everything's so bland, and I hate it- I hate everything about this place- except for you." She murmured, obviously quite distressed when it came to her situation in Riverclan. She was sick of everything going so nicely, with all these cats letting Starclan corrupt their minds and going on day by day as if they weren't being brainwashed by crazy elders, the ones who believed in the dead still being able to talk.
Old February 26th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Warrior

Feathermist snorted softly
she knew she shouldn't go out to the forest as she just came out of the medicine den but she wandered of out of the clearing ignoring every single cat that was in the den, she stumbled her way out into the fresh air of the forest.

Last edited by XFeatherMist; February 26th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old February 26th, 2017, 05:54 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"Maybe. I guess there's not many interesting things to do anymore around here- I'd be better off sleeping than doing anything else, really." Applethorn snorted, huffing as she laid her head down in her nest, her eyes closing for a few seconds in rest before opening again. The molly was almost an exact copy of her mother- maybe that's why she'd become so grumpy when Shellfeather disappeared, as if part of her had been stolen. She'd never cared much for her father, really- and now it was as if he was everywhere. She hated having to talk to all these cats she didn't care about, go on patrols she didn't want to hear about. "I just don't feel like doing anything anymore. I don't even have the motivation to get up in the mornings- everything's so bland, and I hate it- I hate everything about this place- except for you." She murmured, obviously quite distressed when it came to her situation in Riverclan. She was sick of everything going so nicely, with all these cats letting Starclan corrupt their minds and going on day by day as if they weren't being brainwashed by crazy elders, the ones who believed in the dead still being able to talk.
Swampstone listened silently for a moment, his nose buried in her soft fur as he just enjoyed her sweet scent. His heart ached for her, for how distressed she seemed to be about everything that had happened in the past moon or so. He longed for the time when Applethorn had been proud and happy about her place in RiverClan. The warrior let out a soft breath, lifting his face from her fur to look her in the eyes. He waited a moment, his pale blue hues searching for something in her orbs. "I can understand that," He agreed after a few seconds of watching her thoughtfully. The tom closed his eyes and laid his head back down, but his ears remained perked and ready to listen. Even he had become antsy lately, especially with Applethorn being so upset and grumpy about losing the battle, then losing her mother, and then about her father becoming the leader of RiverClan. "Well..." For a moment, he was at a loss for words, not knowing what to say. "Maybe we should try to entertain ourselves. Go on an adventure or something." The tom sunk into his thoughts for a moment. Maybe start a family. He opened his eyes, surprised a bit when the thought surfaced up from seemingly nowhere. The tom hadn't thought of anything to do with family, or at least kin, in a long time.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!