Today 07:25 PM
RC Stragglers Finder
by dino.
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:23 PM

Old February 19th, 2017, 10:46 AM
Star the Fox Pet

Default Canis Rabidus (Dog Crazy) {Role-play Thread}

The peaceful town of Hale is home to many different types of dogs. In the Crystal Hills district of Hale lives the upper class humans, and is home to many dogs who consider themselves "high society," such as show dogs and those who prefer the finer things in life. The Clover Meadow district is very diverse compared to the other districts and houses such types of dog as police dogs, therapy dogs, and your basic everyday pet. The Shady Willow Trails district is out in the outskirts of Hale, with lots of land and country, and home to more of the working breeds, such as farm dogs, or sled dogs. At times, wild animals and stray dogs roam the streets, lost, lonely, and hungry.

Welcome to the town of Hale! Each district has an male and female Alpha, and a male and female
beta. Every full moon, the districts come together and hold a meeting to discuss events and issues.

You can role-play as a pet dog, stray dog, or wild animal. (Ex: Fox, raccoon, any sort of animal that could be found in a town)

Rules:
Of course, follow forum rules.
You can have as many characters as you can handle, but only one character in a major position. (Ex: Alpha or Beta)
You must PM me for permission to be a wild animal, or to have a major position. (Ex: Alpha or Beta)
Be respectful and kind, we are all here to have fun, don't make it un-fun.
No "powers" or overly lethal characters, no instant kills.
When wanting to kill another user's character, pm them for permission.
To prove you have read these instructions, include the word "dog" somewhere in your "other information."
Use any form of parentheses when talking out of character.

If you are confused about the rules, or have any questions, please PM me.

Plot ideas are welcome, PM me yours to get it approved.

You can role-play as your owner, and as other humans such as dog catchers, etc. You can not role-play as other's owners.

Major roles are first come first serve. PM me if you would like a major position.

Crystal Hills
Alphas: (Alpha female reserved for RosePet123)
Betas:
Members: Maverick (Male German Shepherd |SpiralTheRival|)

Clover Meadow
Alphas: Silas (male Dutch shepherd |Vulpes_x2|)(Alpha female TBD in RP)
Betas:
Members:

Shady Willow Trails
Alphas: Fang (Male Rhodesian Ridgeback |The Valentine's Red Rose|)
Betas: Riley (Male Pembroke Welsh Corgi |SpiralTheRival|)
Members: Braxil (female Australian shepherd |Vulpes_x2)
Rhohesian (female golden retriever LxxJaggededgexx|)
Rocky (male Pembroke Welsh Corgi |SpiralTheRival|)

Strays
Alphas: (Alpha female reserved for Hugz)
Betas: Cassius (male German shepherd/husky mix |Vulpes_x2|)
Members:

Wild Animals: Gale (Female fox)
Malum (Male fox)

This is a literate thread. No one-lining or incorrect grammar. I reserve the right to deny applications and remove you from role-play as I see fit. You will receive one and only one warning before you are terminated from the role-play.

Sign-up Thread: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ead.php?t=4265

Vulpes vulpes, a name so nice you say it twice.
Old February 19th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Back from the abyss

Default Re: Canis Rabidus (Dog Crazy) {Role-play Thread}

Maverick sighed and stared out the large window that displayed his overly fancy neighborhood. He rolled onto his side making the fluffy pillow he was laying on fluff up a bit more. He always wished to do something more exciting, not sitting around all day waiting for his owner to return. His sharp ears perked up as he spotted something ginger flash by his window. It was heading towards his backyard. Maverick huffed angrily and instantly jumped away from the window, sending the pillow flying and hitting the wall. Now at the glass door he could see the squirrel in his yard, nipping at some morsel in its paws. The canine started to bark and growl frantically, "Get out of my territory you stupid squirrel! Get out! Get lost! I hate you! That's my grass! I marked it myself! Get out!" The creature perked it small ears and instantly set off for the fence. Expecting to see it clamber up the white picket fence it went under. Maverick's hostile behavior ceased as he tilted his head curiously. "Is there a hole there?" He trotted towards the dog door and slid out it, the flap swinging as he left. He raced over to the hole, scenting the squirrel fresh on it. "Weird, this wasn't here before." Maverick started to dig until it was big enough for him to slide out. It was a tight fit but he was finally on the other side of the fence! His tail wagged as he looked at the tall trees that seemed to carry on for quite a distance. If the hole had been on a different side of the fence he'd just be in the neighbors neatly trimmed yard, it seemed he was lucky. He took a deep breath of the forest air. He'd seen these tree's everyday from his yard but never before had he been among them. Maverick ran off into the forest to explore.
(Open for roleplay^)

Rosco howled in pain as the fox lifted him right off his paws and it's nasty fangs dug into his shoulder. The ugly creature tossed him to the side and as he hit into the ground he gasped as the air was stolen from his lungs. Saliva dripped from the fox's jaws as it creeped closer, ready to throw another attack.
Suddenly a flash of beige streaked across the grass and collided with the predator. It was Rosco's father, Riley! The fox wailed as the corgi snarled and dug his teeth into it's neck. Shaking wildly it finally got Riley off it's back and ran whimpering into the forest and away from the moors.
Riley spun towards his son, "Stupid! You should've called me to help!"
"You were guarding the other side, I didn't want to distract you!" Rosco huffed, "I wanted to try something on my own."
Riley rolled his brown eyes and walked over to him, licking his sons shoulder. "Your first battle scar. Though you are an idiot I'm still proud you fought bravely."
Rosco's tail thumped on the ground at the praise.
Together the two went back to their house and sat on the front porch, watching the moors with careful eyes. Beside the large wooden home lay a farm and farmland for miles. It was the corgi's job to watch over it.
(Open for roleplay^)
Old February 19th, 2017, 04:21 PM

Fang was walking along the path leading to Riley's home, eyes closed as the wind ruffled his fur. He sniffed the air, and a faint smile came aross his usually stern features as he approached Riley and Rosco. "Riley, Rosco!" He greeted them warmly. "What's this I hear about a first battle scar?" He smiled slightly at Rosco. His master was currently working, and had relieved Fang of his post by the field. The ridgeback's tail wagged ever so slightly as he gazed at his oldest friend, and his son.
Old February 19th, 2017, 04:30 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Rho gasped, her golden tail wagging behind her. The pack member had forgotten almost everything, but that left one thing for her to remember. And this is when it all came flooding back to her.
She gasped, waking up, her golden head jolting as her nest ruffled. This was unusual, a dream.. No, a nightmare. She sobbed in her Moss bed silently, waiting, hoping someone would come help her.
She held her breath, the memory coming in waves, no.. Rho thought, her green eyes pierced by the sun, it was going to be a bloodbath, she was sure of it.
lotusfang
Old February 19th, 2017, 04:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Marbel yawned tirdly and sat by her owners door,waiting for him to open it.Finaly,her human walked over and opened the door.she trotted out,keeping her right leg slightly off the ground and went to patrol the district.(you forgot her on members but you accepted so I just posted.hope that is OK.)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 19th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valentine's Red Rose View Post
Fang was walking along the path leading to Riley's home, eyes closed as the wind ruffled his fur. He sniffed the air, and a faint smile came aross his usually stern features as he approached Riley and Rosco. "Riley, Rosco!" He greeted them warmly. "What's this I hear about a first battle scar?" He smiled slightly at Rosco. His master was currently working, and had relieved Fang of his post by the field. The ridgeback's tail wagged ever so slightly as he gazed at his oldest friend, and his son.
Rosco jumped at the alpha's voice but a grin quickly appeared on his maw. "I was fighting a fox, look!" He trotted towards Fang then gestured with his head towards the bite marks on his shoulder.
Riley gave Fang a proper nod and exchanged a warm look with his close friend. "I had to swoop in at the last moment but he did good." The corgi's smile faded as he looked back at his alpha with a more serious look. "Do you know when the meeting is?" Riley was usually suspicious of the other dogs but it was always good to know what was going on in the other parts of his town, plus it would be Rosco's first time.
Old February 19th, 2017, 06:23 PM

The Alpha frowned. "I'll have to ask the others to find out." He admitted, and smiled down at Rosco. "Amazing!" He peered closer to inspect it. "You've got spunk, kiddo; just like Riley." He chuckled, pulling back.
Old February 19th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Back from the abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Valentine's Red Rose View Post
The Alpha frowned. "I'll have to ask the others to find out." He admitted, and smiled down at Rosco. "Amazing!" He peered closer to inspect it. "You've got spunk, kiddo; just like Riley." He chuckled, pulling back.
Rosco's tail wagged fast from the praise, but it was barely visible in his fluff.
"Is there any tasks to be done?" Riley inquired. He didn't like to leave the barn unguarded but he wanted to help around Shady Willow Trails.

(short, sorry)

Last edited by ConfusedCas; February 19th, 2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old February 19th, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Is it OK if i join y'all)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old February 19th, 2017, 06:32 PM

(Go ahead.)

Fang looked thoughtful. "Well, I was actually headed over to help you two out." He said, with a short laugh. "My master decided that I shouldn't be in the way while he was working on the fields."