Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by zozelen
Today 02:25 PM
The Forest Roars
Last post by Snips
Today 02:24 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 02:23 PM
[WC Kit Finder] Scylla’s...
by Rose
Last post by Dark
Today 02:20 PM
feed dizzy art!
Last post by ophelia
Today 02:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 28th, 2021, 10:27 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Mourning Feast [Open]

Event [#event]

The she-cat sluggishly leaped upon the Breezerock, her lazy movements were related more to her good mood. She tended to be swifter and hasty when she had something dark hanging over her head. Wolffang and cats that accompanied him had yet to return from their hunting patrol, and Twilightstar didn't seem to mind. A sharp gust of wind, strong enough push her tail out from behind her, bringing with it a variety of her clanmates scents. Twilightstar glowered fiercely to herself as she picked up some stale scents of emotions that she'd rather not comment on.

The clan was in shambles and it was her fault. She'd never deny her role in WindClan's situation. She had her doubts that this was the best way to deal with everything, but if she spend any longer hurting her head and trying to figure out whether or not she should jump straight into training or give the clan a reprieve, Twilightstar felt like her brain might start leaking from her ears. She already committed to this, there was no going back. Even the hardest of workers with little to show needed a break.

"WindClan gather round." Twilightstar gave the cats a moment to heed her words before she began continuing. "I know that some of you don't approve of this, and I know that we should be training to regain what we've lost. But I do believe we should have a chance to acknowledge what we have lost before we do anything else. Whether you knew Nettlespark, Deadpool, Skyleaf, Fernfrost, Fernpaw, and Yellowpaw well or not, they were still our clanmates and they deserve some time to be mourned and remembered." That was a lot of clanmates to lose in a period of a moon.

"We should live for them, in their honor, and or all those we have lost before. Today, we honor those who gave their lives so that we might see another day. They were more than warriors, they were our family, our clanmates. And though we will always hold on to their memory, tonight we release them to be with our ancestors. No matter how much time passes, we'll see them again one day. So eat, talk, play, and enjoy your life because after this we have work to get done."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old September 28th, 2021, 10:32 PM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Default Re: Mourning Feast [Open]

Whitefur dipped his head for his young clanmates "Travel to starclan well."
Old September 28th, 2021, 11:29 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

The medicine cat watched as Twilightstar climbed the breezerock, limbs moving slower than normal. Her lilac paws gripped the stone like an old friend. Usually, the leader scrambled up to address the clan with bad news, the somber tone becoming almost the normal for Windclan. But now? Now her leader acted like... well a leader.

Peachfrost couldn't deny the flinch at Skyleaf's name. Her poor sister, cut down seasons before her time... Green eyes blinked back to the present as Twilightstar concluded her speech. This wasn't time to be sad. This was a time to honor Skyleaf and the others. She offered a somber nod to Twilightstar, understanding and acceptance twinkling in her eyes.
Old September 29th, 2021, 12:28 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Moletongue had zero idea on any of the cats so he basically just sat there
Old September 29th, 2021, 07:04 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Fallownose bowed his head in a moment of silence for his fallen clanmates. What had happened to them was unjust, and they deserved this time to be mourned. While he didn't necessarily agree with a whole feast when they could be preparing, he was glad that they were all given a chance to properly grieve so he wasn't going to complain.

On that note, Twlightstar did shoulder some blame on the death of his clanmates and everything that had happened to WindClan. There were so many things she could have done differently, but the past was in the past. There was no use in dwelling on different decisions that could have been made. After this feast, it would be time to look to a better and brighter future for all of WindClan.
Old September 29th, 2021, 07:05 AM
running with the wind

My Mood: Happy

primroseshadow diped her head travel safely to starclan my apprentice she said silently to yellowpaw and the others that died to shadowclan she said quietly
Old September 29th, 2021, 07:21 AM
The raven army is coming~

Bump Policy: Please bump me anytime after 48 hours!
My Mood: Adorable

Dustypaw hung her head low, emotions flooding out of her. Skyleaf. Her dear mentor, who she had grown so fond of. She had been patient with her, always, and had never questioned how she thought of the Clans, had respected her point of view. Skyleaf’s death left a hole in her heart that she had never expected to have.
Dustypaw looked over at Peachfrost. She knew that she and Skyleaf were sisters., and she wondered how the medicine cat was handling Skyleaf’s death. She wanted to go over to the medicine cat, but was too afraid to. She knew Peachfrost was mourning too, and didn’t want to intrude. So Dustypaw stayed where she was, mourning quietly on her own.
(Open)

In the beginning, God created man, but seeing him so feeble, He gave him the cat
People who don’t like cats were mice in earlier lives
Formerly FrostCat
Please bump me after 48 hours!
Character Website

Llamas are sacred!
Old September 29th, 2021, 07:37 AM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Smokestep- (he’s just angry)
This was… horrible. So many of WindClan killed by ShadowClan. Those blood thirsty Fox hearts. If I find any of them on the border I’ll- his thoughts where cut off by Twilightstar as she continued. Twilightstar. How could I ever leave her! Why did I? What was I doing that moon I went missing. Wait. I remember. Owlstorm. pushing that thought down to the bottom of his heart he continued to listen. Dipping his head slightly to acknowledge, these where his fallen clan mates.

ShyFire- (she’s having a panic attack)
More. More clan mates killed. This slightly traumatized ShyFire.she sat down her legs to shaky to do anything. Deadpool. Skyleaf. Fernfrost. A-and, Fernpaw amd Yellowpaw. the two apprentice names stung her like a bee. Why? Why kill cats so young? What if… Elderflare was killed in battle?!? this thought came through her like a screech for help. Her breath came in a couple short gasps as she fell into a world of what if’s.

(Both are open! Especially ShyFire… she might need help.)
Old September 29th, 2021, 07:40 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Frostberry | @/open

The queen sat quietly, her frosty-blue eyes an keen on Twilightstar as she called out the names. They meant nothing to her, after all, he knew very little. But he couldn't help to feel something for the fallen warriors. They had fought hard for their clan and deserved this Mourning Feast to be honored. Frostberry perked up at the name of Skyleaf. Once upon a time she had met a cat named Icewing who mentioned Skyleaf, but she didn't think nothing about it.

The pregnant queen placed a paw on her belly, feeling the kits squirm inside of her.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old September 29th, 2021, 08:59 AM
. . . .

Whirlkit came over and watched them, and she went over, and sat there, and although she didn't know who the cats were, Whirlkit felt sorry for them. She wished they didn't have to die. (Open)
Closed Thread