Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:19 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 08:18 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:17 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:13 PM
Sunlit Fishing [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 08:08 PM

Old December 10th, 2016, 05:15 PM
WCO Queen&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Name: Flame
Appearance:http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...491f1a32e410o0
Personality: TBRP'D
Other: could she be dice's next door neighbour

||The Not Finished Charrie Site||[/
Old December 11th, 2016, 12:31 PM

My Mood: Daring
Cool Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
(It's okay @Ashley/Kestrel)
"That'd be nice," the tom replied. He jumped back up onto his paws, and with a slight spring in his step, the tom padded towards the catflap. It was a very interesting device. Moho saw many of these around the neighborhood during his strolls, but the last time he'd crawled through one was out of memory. His twoleg cottage didn't have a catflap; instead, the humans usually 'shooed' him out using the various doors and windows around the house.

Whiskers were first, inspecting that he could indeed fit through the hole. It was only instinct to check; the last thing he wanted was to become stuck, even though the flap was much bigger than he was. Next came a paw, and then another paw, and before he knew it, he had entered Dice's home.

Despite being offered to come into the house, Moho still felt an intrusive, alert emotion rise to his senses. The feeling didn't stop the kittypet though- due to the fact that he was still looking forward to playing ball- and so, he followed the scent of Dice until he met up with him.
A beautiful, small she-cat named Ivy walked outside of the flap of her twoleg nest. Her sleek, midnight black fur gleamed in the morning sun. Her ivy green collar, which was covered in diamonds, twinkled in the sunlight. She yawned and lay down in the flower patch. She closed her glowing yellow eyes and relaxed as she sunned herself in the flowers. She grabbed a big red flower and tucked it beside her ear, as she normally did in the morning. She closed her eyes once more and just lied in the sun, purring.

Last edited by Moonwhisker; December 11th, 2016 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Missed a word
Old December 12th, 2016, 03:04 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

(Assuming that Mouse is ok with this)

Moho was well into the house, and standing right besides Dice, the tomcat noticed a blur of movement outside of the glass window. What's that? the gray-and-white cat wondered within his mind, not afraid to curiously stare at it for a moment longer. It was one of Dice's neighbors, probably. She was walking outside and resting atop a lovely patch of flowers.

The tom was slightly interested in whoever that was, and wished to talk to her, except that he was already preoccupied with Dice. Oh, Moho was the absent-minded, unfocused type. Why had he become so distracted so easily? It wasn't like she was going to come by any time soon, right?

Shaking his head from his previous thoughts, the kittypet smiled. "Let's find that ball."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 12th, 2016, 03:53 PM

Cool Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
(Assuming that Mouse is ok with this)

Moho was well into the house, and standing right besides Dice, the tomcat noticed a blur of movement outside of the glass window. What's that? the gray-and-white cat wondered within his mind, not afraid to curiously stare at it for a moment longer. It was one of Dice's neighbors, probably. She was walking outside and resting atop a lovely patch of flowers.

The tom was slightly interested in whoever that was, and wished to talk to her, except that he was already preoccupied with Dice. Oh, Moho was the absent-minded, unfocused type. Why had he become so distracted so easily? It wasn't like she was going to come by any time soon, right?

Shaking his head from his previous thoughts, the kittypet smiled. "Let's find that ball."
She smelled a tom cat, now wait... two toms nearby and her yellow eyes glowed with curiosity. She followed the smell to a twoleg nest that was supposedly right nextdoor to her own. She jumped on the fence and looked over and she sees the cat flap. She jumps into the yard and just lays there, waiting patiently for the toms to come out.
Old December 12th, 2016, 04:13 PM

(Oh, @Ashley/Kestrel I accidentally called you Mouse 'cuz that's what you'll always be known as to me ;w; hope you don't mind too much)

Moho's eyes widened as he saw the molly move closer towards the house, and his ear flicked in slight surprise- after all, he'd just assumed that she wasn't coming and now she apparently was. The game of ball was pushed to the back of his mind. What was that cat doing here?

The kittypet wasn't sure if she was a good friend of Dice's, or simply a long-neglected next door neighbor. She could be either, so he might as well be friendly about it. "Hello?" he asked, raising a single white paw up towards the molly as if there wasn't a broad piece of glass in between the trio. "What are you doing?" The new molly didn't seem too afraid to be on this property, so Moho took this to be a good sign.

Last edited by Gusty; December 12th, 2016 at 04:14 PM.
Old December 12th, 2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
(Oh, @Ashley/Kestrel I accidentally called you Mouse 'cuz that's what you'll always be known as to me ;w; hope you don't mind too much)

Moho's eyes widened as he saw the molly move closer towards the house, and his ear flicked in slight surprise- after all, he'd just assumed that she wasn't coming and now she apparently was. The game of ball was pushed to the back of his mind. What was that cat doing here?

The kittypet wasn't sure if she was a good friend of Dice's, or simply a long-neglected next door neighbor. She could be either, so he might as well be friendly about it. "Hello?" he asked, raising a single white paw up towards the molly as if there wasn't a broad piece of glass in between the trio. "What are you doing?" The new molly didn't seem too afraid to be on this property, so Moho took this to be a good sign.
"Can you come out here so I can talk to you properly?" She meowed teasingly. "And by the way, my name is Ivy. What's yours?"
Old December 12th, 2016, 04:57 PM

"I'm Moho." He said, glancing from shoulder to shoulder to see whether he should really get outside and see the cat better. "Anyways, why do you want me to come out? You can see me well here." The kittypet added as an afterthought, feeling his stomach churn a little bit; he'd heard too many stories from his rogue friends about attacks and deceptions, and it was playing back warily in his mind.

But would that matter now? He'd willingly entered a stranger's house already. But he just wanted to make sure.

"By the way, this isn't my home." The young tom said, flicking his tail. "In case you were wondering. It's my friend's." He thought it was appropriate to label Dice as this, even though they just met a few moments ago.

Old December 12th, 2016, 05:33 PM

Post Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
"I'm Moho." He said, glancing from shoulder to shoulder to see whether he should really get outside and see the cat better. "Anyways, why do you want me to come out? You can see me well here." The kittypet added as an afterthought, feeling his stomach churn a little bit; he'd heard too many stories from his rogue friends about attacks and deceptions, and it was playing back warily in his mind.

But would that matter now? He'd willingly entered a stranger's house already. But he just wanted to make sure.

"By the way, this isn't my home." The young tom said, flicking his tail. "In case you were wondering. It's my friend's." He thought it was appropriate to label Dice as this, even though they just met a few moments ago.
She purred, "Come on now, don't be shy! I just want to see you closer up! Trust me, I'm the last cat you would call "dangerous." I'm not a rogue or a loner, or a forest cat. I'm just a kittypet!" She proudly shows him her collar covered with diamonds, that was probably worth a fortune. "Plus, I'm new around here. My twolegs just had us move to the house nextdoor to here." She looks at him with hope sparkling in her eyes. "You should come and visit some time! It would be most delightful!" She looked excitedly at him and started running around, making her flower fall. She picked it up and tucked beside her ear again, this time making sure that it wouldn't fall.

Last edited by Moonwhisker; December 12th, 2016 at 05:50 PM. Reason: fixing
Old December 12th, 2016, 06:32 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

@Gusty: feel free to call me whatever!
Dice had intended for himself to go inside, fetch a ball, and come out, but he supposed that Moho joining him would be fine as well, he wasn't so sure about his housefolk, though. Well, that didn't matter now. Tail curled in the air as he opened his maw to meow, he paused as he heard the smaller tom begin to speak, and the bicolored tom turned around to see the smaller tom at the back door, head poking out of the catflap as he spoke to someone, who was supposedly in his yard? But of course, with the gray and white tom blocking the catflap, he couldn't see who it was, but only hear faintly. The voice was feminine from what he could tell, and Dice could make out the feline claiming she was a kittypet. "Who are you even talking to?" He asked, hackles raised slightly. What if the housecat outside was gonna steal his catnip and toys? He wasn't going to let that happen, not at all.

Old December 12th, 2016, 06:55 PM

Post Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
@Gusty: feel free to call me whatever!
Dice had intended for himself to go inside, fetch a ball, and come out, but he supposed that Moho joining him would be fine as well, he wasn't so sure about his housefolk, though. Well, that didn't matter now. Tail curled in the air as he opened his maw to meow, he paused as he heard the smaller tom begin to speak, and the bicolored tom turned around to see the smaller tom at the back door, head poking out of the catflap as he spoke to someone, who was supposedly in his yard? But of course, with the gray and white tom blocking the catflap, he couldn't see who it was, but only hear faintly. The voice was feminine from what he could tell, and Dice could make out the feline claiming she was a kittypet. "Who are you even talking to?" He asked, hackles raised slightly. What if the housecat outside was gonna steal his catnip and toys? He wasn't going to let that happen, not at all.

Ivy smelled a tom behind Moho and tried to look past him to get a look at the other tom. She caught a glimpse of a large bicolored tom and her yellow eyes sparkled with curiosity at another cat. "Why hello there! I'm Ivy, what's your name?" She asked curiously.