Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:00 PM

My Mood: Daring
Cool Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
@Gusty: feel free to call me whatever!
Dice had intended for himself to go inside, fetch a ball, and come out, but he supposed that Moho joining him would be fine as well, he wasn't so sure about his housefolk, though. Well, that didn't matter now. Tail curled in the air as he opened his maw to meow, he paused as he heard the smaller tom begin to speak, and the bicolored tom turned around to see the smaller tom at the back door, head poking out of the catflap as he spoke to someone, who was supposedly in his yard? But of course, with the gray and white tom blocking the catflap, he couldn't see who it was, but only hear faintly. The voice was feminine from what he could tell, and Dice could make out the feline claiming she was a kittypet. "Who are you even talking to?" He asked, hackles raised slightly. What if the housecat outside was gonna steal his catnip and toys? He wasn't going to let that happen, not at all.

Her jet black fur gleamed in the sunlight and she felt her flower tucked, beside her ear, flutter in the wind. She wanted to get to know both of these toms and become their friend. She felt waves of defense coming from him and she meowed, "Don't worry, I'm not here to take anything of yours. I'm only here to make new friends. I just moved here with my twolegs, we live right next door to you." She proudly showed her diamond collar to him.
Old December 12th, 2016, 07:43 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Well, this cat has some pretty classy twolegs. Moho thought, turning his gaze enviously towards the diamond collar. He fought to restrain his previous thoughts however, knowing that it'd do harm to wish what others had. First the catnip, then the collar... the cats around town were much different than he'd suspected previously.

"It's okay, I trust you," He finally decided. Looks could be deceiving sometimes, but this molly seemed innocent enough, with the flower nipped besides her ear and the laid-back attitude.

Suddenly remembering that Dice had asked him a question, he momentarily paused and then answered, to cover up the brief hesitation. "Her name is Ivy; I think she's your new neighbor." He shifted slightly so that Dice could have a better view through the cat-flap.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 12th, 2016, 07:54 PM

Post Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Well, this cat has some pretty classy twolegs. Moho thought, turning his gaze enviously towards the diamond collar. He fought to restrain his previous thoughts however, knowing that it'd do harm to wish what others had. First the catnip, then the collar... the cats around town were much different than he'd suspected previously.

"It's okay, I trust you," He finally decided. Looks could be deceiving sometimes, but this molly seemed innocent enough, with the flower nipped besides her ear and the laid-back attitude.

Suddenly remembering that Dice had asked him a question, he momentarily paused and then answered, to cover up the brief hesitation. "Her name is Ivy; I think she's your new neighbor." He shifted slightly so that Dice could have a better view through the cat-flap.
"Thank you, Moho for trusting me." She dipped her head in thanks. "Now, what do you wanna do?" She flicked her tail and looked from him to Dice and back.
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:14 PM

Quote:

She looks at both toms noticing their ages are very different, and wonders why Dice is hanging out with a young tom like Moho. "By the way, how old are you guys? I can see you, Dice, is full grown, but Moho is not. How old are you both?"
Old December 12th, 2016, 08:45 PM

He narrowed his eyes a little bit, before returning them back to their normal size. "Well- why would you want to know? Does age really matter?" He said. Ivy seemed like one of those snoopy ones that wanted to know everything about everyone.

And although Moho didn't mind sharing information, he was a bit shaky about giving away too much at once. And it was worse with newcomers- some of them couldn't be trusted. "But anyways, I'm 8 moons old," the tom said with a small grin. "I'm not fully grown yet, you got that right."

Old December 12th, 2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
He narrowed his eyes a little bit, before returning them back to their normal size. "Well- why would you want to know? Does age really matter?" He said. Ivy seemed like one of those snoopy ones that wanted to know everything about everyone.

And although Moho didn't mind sharing information, he was a bit shaky about giving away too much at once. And it was worse with newcomers- some of them couldn't be trusted. "But anyways, I'm 8 moons old," the tom said with a small grin. "I'm not fully grown yet, you got that right."
She giggles and says, "I'm 14 moons, and hold on there partner! I won't ask you too much, I just was wondering. And I'm not snoopy!" She says the last part said as if she was reading his mind. "Please don't take offense to my question, I was being a bit rude, but I just couldn't help myself! I'm curious about the world." She rolls onto her back and looks up at him. She purrs in amusement and humor twinkles in her eyes.

Last edited by Moonwhisker; December 12th, 2016 at 09:30 PM. Reason: fixing
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:37 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Peering out of the catflap, Dice's eyes were immediately drawn to Ivy's collar, his eye twitching. Moons..? Letting out an awkward cough, he meowed. "I'm two years and about 2 months, i'm not quite sure what kind of lingo you're speaking. Erm, moons." Dice coughed out, bell jingling. "So... you're my neighbor?" He asked. Puffing out his white chest, he cocked an eyebrow and focused his yellow orbs on Ivy. "So, what brings a lassie like you to my nest?" He questioned, watching the molly carefully, eyes occasionally flickering to her collar with interest.
Old December 12th, 2016, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post
Peering out of the catflap, Dice's eyes were immediately drawn to Ivy's collar, his eye twitching. Moons..? Letting out an awkward cough, he meowed. "I'm two years and about 2 months, i'm not quite sure what kind of lingo you're speaking. Erm, moons." Dice coughed out, bell jingling. "So... you're my neighbor?" He asked. Puffing out his white chest, he cocked an eyebrow and focused his yellow orbs on Ivy. "So, what brings a lassie like you to my nest?" He questioned, watching the molly carefully, eyes occasionally flickering to her collar with interest.
"Well, I smelled you two toms here and became curious. So I followed the smell over the fence of my yard and it led me here!" Her diamond collar twinkled like stars every time she moved. "When I mean moons I mean months. You could say that I'm a young adult, or a teenager, as the twolegs call it." She wrapped her tail around herself and was aware of him staring at her collar. She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze and looked at his yard and the smell of catnip was strong.
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:10 PM

Moho nodded at the remark. In all honesty, the only reason he knew of the term 'moons' and 'kittypets' were from his fellow clan friends. No, not clan friends, ex-clan friends. Those were the ones that had quit their life as a warrior and decided to roam through the territories instead, choosing a life of freedom over a life of endless protection.

"Oh, yeah, I heard of 'moons' from a group of cats that call themselves 'clans'." He echoed his thoughts cautiously, not sure whether either of them had friendly intentions towards the feral dwellers. "I don't know if you know who they are... but they have a slightly different vocabulary than we do. Some words are altered around and stuff." He shrugged, as if it were no big deal.

Last edited by Gusty; December 13th, 2016 at 08:10 PM.
Old December 13th, 2016, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Moho nodded at the remark. In all honesty, the only reason he knew of the term 'moons' and 'kittypets' were from his fellow clan friends. No, not clan friends, ex-clan friends. Those were the ones that had quit their life as a warrior and decided to roam through the territories instead, choosing a life of freedom over a life of endless protection.

"Oh, yeah, I heard of 'moons' from a group of cats that call themselves 'clans'." He echoed his thoughts cautiously, not sure whether either of them had friendly intentions towards the feral dwellers. "I don't know if you know who they are... but they have a slightly different vocabulary than we do. Some words are altered around and stuff." He shrugged, as if it were no big deal.
"Oh you mean the clan cats? I had met some awhile back and liked the words they used, so now I use them myself. They were very friendly compared to the cats in the stories, but there were some other cats that came along with a different smell and they were the worst! They were so rude and mean compared to the ones I met!" She lashed her tail at parts in the story that she hadn't mentioned. "Anyways, do you guys want to see my yard?" Her yard was huge and had many flowers in the back and a lot of tall grass. "It has much more room to climb and run around!"