Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:04 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old December 14th, 2016, 04:29 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

@Ashley/Kestrel @Moonwhisker
The patched tom nodded at the entire story, only to pause at the last part. Should he go outside quite yet? He’d just gotten inside the safety and comfort of Dice’s house… oh, that could wait. First he had to ask about something else.

“Wait- before we go outside, which rude ones are you talking about?” Moho wondered aloud, fascinated in the story. He’d rather listen to a tale about them then see a random yard. Wicked cats brought a spiky chill down his back, but were always accompanied with the solemn feeling of learning new knowledge. The young tom braced himself, but forced the hairs on his back to lay flat.

“Are they rogues? I’ve heard about them; they roam around themselves and don’t have any leaders or rules to live by. They just go everywhere they want… but as far as I’m aware, they don’t join together into a group.” He guessed with a flicking tail.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old December 14th, 2016, 05:29 PM

My Mood: Daring
Post Re: Dice's Twoleg Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
The patched tom nodded at the entire story, only to pause at the last part. Should he go outside quite yet? He’d just gotten inside the safety and comfort of Dice’s house… oh, that could wait. First he had to ask about something else.

“Wait- before we go outside, which rude ones are you talking about?” Moho wondered aloud, fascinated in the story. He’d rather listen to a tale about them then see a random yard. Wicked cats brought a spiky chill down his back, but were always accompanied with the solemn feeling of learning new knowledge. The young tom braced himself, but forced the hairs on his back to lay flat.

“Are they rogues? I’ve heard about them; they roam around themselves and don’t have any leaders or rules to live by. They just go everywhere they want… but as far as I’m aware, they don’t join together into a group.” He guessed with a flicking tail.
She was surprised that he had asked that question and flicked her tail trying to remember the name of the clan-like cats. "I don't remember exactly... Darkclan, no... I know it wasn't Shadowclan because they at least respected me...Aha! Bloodclan was their name, this very small cat-almost as small as me- asked me if I wanted to be in his clan. I denied him and he had called some cat over to "kill" me, but I was out of there in a flash! They had spiked collars and they were very... intimidating..."
Old December 16th, 2016, 03:49 PM

Moho's eyes widened in slight surprise. "Well, I haven't ever seen a clan like that, but... that's certainly interesting," the kittypet said aloud. "Do they live anywhere around here? My other friends never talk about them." He realized with a slight frown.

"I hope not." He added on at the end briefly, letting his amberish gold gaze trail off along the side of the road, half-expecting to see a group of rough, lean bounds of matted fur in a nearby alleyway.

"Have you ever heard of these?" Moho finished off, turning his head towards Dice as he inquired. The other tom seemed quite protected inside his shelter; he most likely never heard of feral cats besides the occasional stray.

Old December 16th, 2016, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Moho's eyes widened in slight surprise. "Well, I haven't ever seen a clan like that, but... that's certainly interesting," the kittypet said aloud. "Do they live anywhere around here? My other friends never talk about them." He realized with a slight frown.

"I hope not." He added on at the end briefly, letting his amberish gold gaze trail off along the side of the road, half-expecting to see a group of rough, lean bounds of matted fur in a nearby alleyway.

"Have you ever heard of these?" Moho finished off, turning his head towards Dice as he inquired. The other tom seemed quite protected inside his shelter; he most likely never heard of feral cats besides the occasional stray.
"They actually live beyond the fence of my twoleg nest, right next to this nest. It's closer to my home than here, we should head over to my nest!" "As far as I know, they still live there, they make quite a racket every night! They are looking for a cat to be a second in command in their 'clan.' I might be interested in doing so, I like their style!" She licks her jaws in an evil and scary way, before she smiles sweetly at him. She meows, "Please, I really want you to see my yard and the feral cats!"
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
"They actually live beyond the fence of my twoleg nest, right next to this nest. It's closer to my home than here, we should head over to my nest!" "As far as I know, they still live there, they make quite a racket every night! They are looking for a cat to be a second in command in their 'clan.' I might be interested in doing so, I like their style!" She licks her jaws in an evil and scary way, before she smiles sweetly at him. She meows, "Please, I really want you to see my yard and the feral cats!"
"They do? You do? Wait-" he paused for a second, letting the molly's words sink into his mind. Moho was confused about it, and as a result, he'd have to calm down and think about his options. The young cat was cautious about going outside to Ivy's yard and the surrounding area. His gut instinct told him no- just to stay with Dice and ignore Ivy completely, but he was compelled to hear more about the rogues. Curiosity was in the way. Which was why he'd ask some more questions.

"They're evil, and they live nearby, and yet you wish to join them?" the kittypet was shocked, and shook his head. "Are you sure that's what you want? Are you sure that's a good idea?" He inquired, cocking his head like a puppy. "I'm not sure if I want to see them."

Old December 18th, 2016, 08:46 PM

Quote:
"They do? You do? Wait-" he paused for a second, letting the molly's words sink into his mind. Moho was confused about it, and as a result, he'd have to calm down and think about his options. The young cat was cautious about going outside to Ivy's yard and the surrounding area. His gut instinct told him no- just to stay with Dice and ignore Ivy completely, but he was compelled to hear more about the rogues. Curiosity was in the way. Which was why he'd ask some more questions.

"They're evil, and they live nearby, and yet you wish to join them?" the kittypet was shocked, and shook his head. "Are you sure that's what you want? Are you sure that's a good idea?" He inquired, cocking his head like a puppy. "I'm not sure if I want to see them."
She smiled sweetly and noticed his hesitation, "We don't have to go if you don't want to..." She didn't even pretend to be upset, she wasn't that kind of cat, and deep inside she knew she wasn't evil "I wouldn't say they're evil... it's just that I get pushed around sometimes and I'm kind of sick of it. It would feel great to have power... to know what it feels like to be on top!" She frowned at memories she didn't want to say, her ears flattened against her head.

Last edited by Moonwhisker; December 18th, 2016 at 09:22 PM. Reason: minor mistake
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
She smiled sweetly and noticed his hesitation, "We don't have to go if you don't want to..." She didn't even pretend to be upset, she wasn't that kind of cat, and deep inside she knew she wasn't evil "I wouldn't say they're evil... it's just that I get pushed around sometimes and I'm kind of sick of it. It would feel great to have power... to know what it feels like to be on top!" She frowned at memories she didn't want to say, her ears flattened against her head.
“Okay, then I won’t go then.” He said firmly, still not aware of why Ivy really wanted to join this band of cats. Wouldn’t it be a lot greater to just settle down in your comfort zone, living a pampered life, with your owners? For him it definitely would. He’d rather survive under the ownership of humans than stray alongside the alleyways, just because you wanted a powerful rank. Moho’s ears twitched at the last part, and he sighed.

“So many cats talk about wanting power and being misunderstood, but I don’t understand what they mean. I must be too young.” The tom said thoughtfully, looking up at the molly in a wistful manner. After all, he was only a little bit older than a kitten, and lacking quite a bit of education. “Honestly, you don’t have to be on the top. Why can’t you be satisfied with being in the middle?”