Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old November 8th, 2016, 10:52 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Garden of a New Begining

Leading the pair of cats along the imaginary section of land that Halestorm had deemed appropriate given the circumstances, Echoheart sighed quietly, it wasn't anything like patrolling Shadowclan; This was to ensure that the group had at least an idea of who was roaming about around their shelter for now. He wondered if they'd move to another temporary location once Halestorm was all better, somewhere better suited for them. "What's the plan once you're feeling good enough to do normal duties Halestorm?" He asked softly, glancing her way, "Surely we'd want to move somewhere safer from twolegs?"
Old November 8th, 2016, 08:40 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post
Leading the pair of cats along the imaginary section of land that Halestorm had deemed appropriate given the circumstances, Echoheart sighed quietly, it wasn't anything like patrolling Shadowclan; This was to ensure that the group had at least an idea of who was roaming about around their shelter for now. He wondered if they'd move to another temporary location once Halestorm was all better, somewhere better suited for them. "What's the plan once you're feeling good enough to do normal duties Halestorm?" He asked softly, glancing her way, "Surely we'd want to move somewhere safer from twolegs?"
The deputy blew some fur out of her face before looking back at her mate, she shrugged and replied gently; "Hopefully back to Shadowclan." she mewed. Halestorm would have to scout Shadowclan nightly until she was sure it was her time to come back- for the safety of everyone in the group. She continued forward in the patrol and looked down at the ground, wishing she could smell the familiar smell of pine tree.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old November 9th, 2016, 11:38 PM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Echoheart stopped his pace for only a few seconds, thinking over what she said. It did make sense to him. "That... sounds perfect. we could maybe find some place that would hide our scent to stay at..." mumbling more to himself that her, but she would have the final say in the end. Bumping into the she-cat deputy, Echoheart couldn't help but purr playfully. "We'll get back there."
Old November 11th, 2016, 11:14 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Smile Re: Garden of a New Begining

Halestorm licked his cheek before nodding, "Yeah, hopefully we can return to ShadowClan- preferably before leafbare is in full swing." she commented, long tail flicking softly with every step. She sighed faintly, green eyes not as full of life as they once were. The Maine Coon she-cat missed her clan dearly, and wanted to do whatever she could to return.

Old November 12th, 2016, 12:08 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Smokeblossom stayed at the back of the small patrol. Sure doing this reminded her of living in Shadowclan, but it did so painfully. She dragged along, tail drooping and ears lowered. She gazed around, not excited for each day. It also didn't help that as she watched Halestorm and Echoheart, a deep feeling of loneliness crept upon her. She gazed almost wistfully as the two lovers bumped into each other playfully and conversed.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 12th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Giving a brave smile to his mate, Echoheart couldn't help but admire his mate. She was staying very strong in face..of all that had happened. He'd never have made it this far. Happening to glance back over to Smoke the tom gave a friendly wave of his tail,unsure what she could be moping over.
Old November 14th, 2016, 11:01 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Cool Re: Garden of a New Begining

Almost as though Halestorm knew her past apprentice was upset, she turned and looked at Smokeblossom, tilting her head slightly to the side. "Is something troubling you, Smokeblossom?" she asked, green eyes looking into the new warrior's eyes. She wondered what was going on, and she wanted to help her dearly.

The deputy stopped for a moment, biting her lip. "If you'd like to talk in private we can." she said, almost as if she were a mother.

Old November 14th, 2016, 11:12 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Smokeblossom appreciated the concern that Halestorm showed and proved it by offering a faint smile. "I'm doing just as well as I can be." She replied forcing the sadness out of her voice. She forced herself to look Halestorm in the eye hoping it was believable. She didn't want to get in the way of her mentors time with her mate. "I'll be fine, I promise Halestorm." She said gently.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 15th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Arrow Re: Garden of a New Begining

Concern mirrored on the tom's face shortly after Halestorm voiced her worries, there were only a few cats that had gone into exile with her. It probably got lonely, or he really couldn't think of much else that he could attribute to the She-cat's sudden abysmal personality. The tom himself didn't have all that much experience when it came to interpersonal things; it was different for Halestorm however, she was easier... to talk to. The tom mentally smacked himself for getting sidetracked, glancing back over to Smokeblossom, he collected his thoughts. "That means however that you are not fine right now, if you will be fine Smokeblossom. If you need some time I can... go ahead and start hunting for us." His voice faltering as he couldn't help but wonder if she was jealous of how much time he spent with her former mentor.
Old November 15th, 2016, 08:49 PM
The Lord Doitsu

Cool Re: Garden of a New Begining

Halestorm stopped and padded over to Smokeblossom, "Well if you'd like to talk I'll be open." she mewed, turning and licking the younger she-cat's head before starting walking again. She wanted to comfort the other cat but she just knew if she insisted it would just make the other she-cat mad or even more upset. She looked back at her mate and nodded, giving the signal that if Smokeblossom wanted to talk he should leave.