Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:19 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:17 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:16 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:15 AM

Old January 30th, 2018, 03:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Supernatural RP

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;462399]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post

Cass perked up. Charlie's words had reassured him that he would be alright if he and Charlie researched things. Speaking of being alright and doing the right thing, Cass couldn't help but let his mind wander to all the times he had rebelled and failed. Bartholemew, Mettatron, being God....now that he was a human, Cass felt physical pain at the memories and he had to stop walking to ensure that he didn't pass out from the mental pain.
Charlie blinked in confusion and tilted her head she looked worried and she was
" hey you ok there ? " she asked followed by a frown

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 30th, 2018, 06:49 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;462677]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post

Charlie blinked in confusion and tilted her head she looked worried and she was
" hey you ok there ? " she asked followed by a frown
Cass cleared his throat before continuing. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Or at least I will be. But don't worry about me."
Old January 30th, 2018, 07:13 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;462793]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post

Cass cleared his throat before continuing. "Y-yeah, I'm fine. Or at least I will be. But don't worry about me."
Charlie nodded you know that's impossible she started walking again
" But I do have one question why don't you like people worrying about you? " she asked

Old February 1st, 2018, 08:19 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;462801]
Quote:

Charlie nodded you know that's impossible she started walking again
" But I do have one question why don't you like people worrying about you? " she asked
"Up in heaven, it was a sign of weakness if you got injured. I know that I'm a human now, but I guess old habits don't die too quickly, huh?" he chuckled a little. "But I guess I'm just like every other human. When I was an angel, I could sense when Sam or Dean was injured, but they sometimes never told me they were in pain. I usually just let them deal with it themselves. They only ever came to me when they were on the verge of death." he stared at the ground as he spoke, kicking a small rock along the sidewalk.
Old February 1st, 2018, 07:22 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;463335]
Quote:

"Up in heaven, it was a sign of weakness if you got injured. I know that I'm a human now, but I guess old habits don't die too quickly, huh?" he chuckled a little. "But I guess I'm just like every other human. When I was an angel, I could sense when Sam or Dean was injured, but they sometimes never told me they were in pain. I usually just let them deal with it themselves. They only ever came to me when they were on the verge of death." he stared at the ground as he spoke, kicking a small rock along the sidewalk.
Charlie looked at castiel again
" it's not weakness it shows that others care man angels sound heartless ...no offense .. And they can yes. What was it like there? " she asked again as she dragged her right hand across a brick wall for a while then she looked at the passing cars .

Old February 2nd, 2018, 09:32 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;463590]
Quote:

Charlie looked at castiel again
" it's not weakness it shows that others care man angels sound heartless ...no offense .. And they can yes. What was it like there? " she asked again as she dragged her right hand across a brick wall for a while then she looked at the passing cars .
"Depends on the circumstances. If I was being obediant and following my orders, like I was created to do, then it wasn't too bad. Angels do know how to joke around, just like humans, but they have a very different sense of humor than you guys. But if I had to be dragged back to heaven, it was torture. Literally. I can't count how many times I've been cut into because I rebelled. But you know me; always happy to bleed for the Winchesters." he smiled at Charlie, but there was a hint of loathing and sadness, as if he missed heaven and his former brothers and sisters.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 04:57 PM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;463733]
Quote:

"Depends on the circumstances. If I was being obediant and following my orders, like I was created to do, then it wasn't too bad. Angels do know how to joke around, just like humans, but they have a very different sense of humor than you guys. But if I had to be dragged back to heaven, it was torture. Literally. I can't count how many times I've been cut into because I rebelled. But you know me; always happy to bleed for the Winchesters." he smiled at Charlie, but there was a hint of loathing and sadness, as if he missed heaven and his former brothers and sisters.
Charlie looked at him and felt a flash of anger how could they hurt one of their own! I mean what's wrong with making choices !? It sounded like Castiel couldn't make his own choice in deciding what's right and wrong . She narrowed her eyes and felt more angry " wow and I thought you guys were peaceful and loving and not cutting into some one if they don't obey...I mean we all make our own choices so what if some Angel decided ' oh actually that's not a good thing to do even though I was ordered to ' . What harm could that possibly have ? Like some one once said ' we are our choices ' " she said you could hear anger in her tone .

Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:08 AM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;463874]
Quote:

Charlie looked at him and felt a flash of anger how could they hurt one of their own! I mean what's wrong with making choices !? It sounded like Castiel couldn't make his own choice in deciding what's right and wrong . She narrowed her eyes and felt more angry " wow and I thought you guys were peaceful and loving and not cutting into some one if they don't obey...I mean we all make our own choices so what if some Angel decided ' oh actually that's not a good thing to do even though I was ordered to ' . What harm could that possibly have ? Like some one once said ' we are our choices ' " she said you could hear anger in her tone .
"Charlie, please try to understand. God created us to be his loyal, obediant warriors. We're warriors, soldiers. We were meant to receive and carry out orders, just like with human soldiers. What would happen if a private disobeyed his commander when given a direct order? They would be sent home, right? It's the same with heaven, except the punishment is much more severe. Rebellion could lead to being thrown out of heaven, being tortured, or losing my grace. Angels are not the halo-wearing protectors you and other humans seem to imagine. There are no togas, no harps. We were built to instill fear into our enemies."
Old February 3rd, 2018, 11:31 AM

[QUOTE=Gabriel The Archangel;464239]
Quote:

"Charlie, please try to understand. God created us to be his loyal, obediant warriors. We're warriors, soldiers. We were meant to receive and carry out orders, just like with human soldiers. What would happen if a private disobeyed his commander when given a direct order? They would be sent home, right? It's the same with heaven, except the punishment is much more severe. Rebellion could lead to being thrown out of heaven, being tortured, or losing my grace. Angels are not the halo-wearing protectors you and other humans seem to imagine. There are no togas, no harps. We were built to instill fear into our enemies."
Charlie shivered at the last sentence they seem to be doing a good job at it she nodded slowly even though she thought it shouldn't be that way he was right they believed that most angels are loving halo-wearing protectors not warriors who tortured they're brothers and sisters if they disobeyed . She felt a bit sick to the stomach after hearing this
" Sorry but it shouldn't be like that it just doesn't seem right ... Aren't you guys technically brothers and sisters up there ? " she asked she saw the library just across the street and smiled .

Old February 3rd, 2018, 12:11 PM
Digital Artist

[QUOTE=CFVY;464265]
Quote:

Charlie shivered at the last sentence they seem to be doing a good job at it she nodded slowly even though she thought it shouldn't be that way he was right they believed that most angels are loving halo-wearing protectors not warriors who tortured they're brothers and sisters if they disobeyed . She felt a bit sick to the stomach after hearing this
" Sorry but it shouldn't be like that it just doesn't seem right ... Aren't you guys technically brothers and sisters up there ? " she asked she saw the library just across the street and smiled .
Castiel nodded, a dark look on his face. "You are correct; it's not right. And yes, we are all brothers and sisters. But apparently that relation is lost once an angel rebels." he paused for a few seconds. "But let's not talk about the angels anymore. We should be focusing on this King Balthar or whatever."