Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: The Cats of Magnolia Avenue

Name: shatter
Appearance: a well-muscled russet-and-grey patched Tom.
Personality: rather sarcastic| dislikes most twolegs| Not easily pleased
Other: could he possibly be puff’s mate?
Have you read the book?: nope
Code: Cats of Roxville
@Silver Fishie
Shatter skirted around the Dover house, unwilling to have anything to do with it.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old May 6th, 2018, 07:29 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

A soft purr trickled out of Calypso's throat as the old lady stroked
her back. She sleepily opened her eyes to the beautiful morning, which was almost noon, her purr louder than before as she took in the peaceful scene.
But she knew she would soon have to be on her way.
Not now, but maybe... later. She told herself, closing her eyes again
as she continued to purr.
(I wanna keep the Roleplay going, so now I need to improvise!)

Puff suddenly heard her belly growl. She had just eaten! Instead, she rolled over to lick her belly fur, trying to satisfy the Growling from her intestines. As she rolled, she slipped off of the chair and fell lopsided onto the porch, and she then sat back up, scowling. The old lady smiled crookedly at her, but Ouff ignored her and tried to rearrange her rumpled fur.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:32 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Name: shatter
Appearance: a well-muscled russet-and-grey patched Tom.
Personality: rather sarcastic| dislikes most twolegs| Not easily pleased
Other: could he possibly be puff’s mate?
Have you read the book?: nope
Code: Cats of Roxville
@Silver Fishie
Shatter skirted around the Dover house, unwilling to have anything to do with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Puff suddenly heard her belly growl. She had just eaten! Instead, she rolled over to lick her belly fur, trying to satisfy the Growling from her intestines. As she rolled, she slipped off of the chair and fell lopsided onto the porch, and she then sat back up, scowling. The old lady smiled crookedly at her, but Ouff ignored her and tried to rearrange her rumpled fur.
(Sure!)
As Puff looked up from licking her fur, she saw a strong tabby tom skirting around the Dover kid’s home, his eyes wary as he looked at the house in disgust. He was new, Puff thought so, and she narrowed her eyes to inspect him further. She got up, arched her back, and slowly padded down from the porch, the cold wooden steps below her warming up in the morning sun. She strode over calmingly, not wanting to raise any alarm. She lifted her tail in greeting form the yard, her eyes still slits as she watched him stride past.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:39 PM

Quote:

(Sure!)
As Puff looked up from licking her fur, she saw a strong tabby tom skirting around the Dover kid’s home, his eyes wary as he looked at the house in disgust. He was new, Puff thought so, and she narrowed her eyes to inspect him further. She got up, arched her back, and slowly padded down from the porch, the cold wooden steps below her warming up in the morning sun. She strode over calmingly, not wanting to raise any alarm. She lifted her tail in greeting form the yard, her eyes still slits as she watched him stride past.
Shatter’s gaze snapped to a calico tortoiseshell shecat who was striding twords him. She seemed calm, but it didn’t seem that she trusted him. He didn’t exactly trust her yet, she seemed to carry herself confidently, as if she was of high rank in something. “Hello.” Shatter meowed evenly, showing nether hostility nor trust, he wanted to hear what she had to say, given he was new here.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old May 6th, 2018, 07:41 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:

Quote:

(Sure!)
Calypso looked down at her and jumped down with grace with a look the said, "Are you ok?" She soon saw Puff get up and walk towards a tom, his gaze filled with disgust. She let Puff go ahead, but follow slowly, only just in hearing range in case they disccused something important.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:42 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Shatter’s gaze snapped to a calico tortoiseshell shecat who was striding twords him. She seemed calm, but it didn’t seem that she trusted him. He didn’t exactly trust her yet, she seemed to carry herself confidently, as if she was of high rank in something. “Hello.” Shatter meowed evenly, showing nether hostility nor trust, he wanted to hear what she had to say, given he was new here.
Quote:

Calypso looked down at her and jumped down with grace with a look the said, "Are you ok?" She soon saw Puff get up and walk towards a tom, his gaze filled with disgust. She let Puff go ahead, but follow slowly, only just in hearing range in case they disccused something important.
(^^^)

No star is lost at all

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:43 PM
boo

Quote:

Puff was amused at his speaking. For his sake, She meowed: “Hello, also.” She said smoothly. She held herself a bit higher, trying to show him she could be stronger, but she looked less intimidating. He was much stronger looking, but she had to think. She didn’t like talking, so trash talk wasn’t an option. Show him around, Perhaps? Show him her territory? It wasn’t worth it. She cocked her head as if to say: “who are you, exactly?”

~pom~

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:46 PM
boo

Quote:

“I’m fine,” Puff said calmly, looking at the tom. She wanted to turn around to Calypso to prove she was, but instead held her unwavering gaze on the russet tom. Better to interact than Act tough and get beaten.
@Blueberry
((We’ll use this post okay? It’s getting weird with three different cats at once, so Ombré, me, and you wont get muddled.))

~pom~

Old May 6th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:

“I’m fine,” Puff said calmly, looking at the tom. She wanted to turn around to Calypso to prove she was, but instead held her unwavering gaze on the russet tom. Better to interact than Act tough and get beaten.
@Blueberry
((We’ll use this post okay? It’s getting weird with three different cats at once, so Ombré, me, and you wont get muddled.))
He dipped his head as he saw that another shecat was following the first. (@ombreparty ) the first shecat seemed to have some sort of status even though she was not as intimidating as he. However he had never trusted anycat with who he was until he knew who they were, so he asked. “Forgive me for asking, but I would like to know who you are first, I deeply apologize, although I’m sure you are a nice cat, I have met some bad ones through my time, I have learned not to give who I am until I know who the other is.” He dipped his head apologetically. He did not wish to offend this cat.

Regards,
Blueberry

Last edited by Blueberry; May 6th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old May 6th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

@Blueberry
Quote:

He dipped his head as he saw that another shecat was following the first. (@ombreparty ) the first shecat seemed to have some sort of status even though she was not as intimidating as he. However he had never trusted anycat with who he was until he knew who they were, so he asked. “Forgive me for asking, but I would like to know who you are first, I deeply apologize, although I’m sure you are a nice cat, I have met some bad ones through my time, I have learned not to give who I am until I know who the other is.” He dipped his head apologetically. He did not wish to offend this cat.
Calypso held back, but she still did take a few more steps closer to the cat, down to the ground submissively. She did not wish to annoy them by being so close, but she knew this was
important.

(ACk i just realized we were supposed to use Silver's post... SORRY ill do it next time)))

No star is lost at all