Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:57 AM
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:41 PM

Old February 19th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Xaiver's Neighboorhood (Open to all who rp!)

Xavier's neighborhood is a quiet place and his backyard is right next to the woods. Cats, kittypets to loners to rouges, all travel through his neighborhood, so the Twolegs usually leave kittypet pelllets or milk for them on the porches.

{Open to All!} @MossFlower

Xavier let himself out through the flap at the front of the nest. The sun rose up into the sky, just past the treeline from what Xaiver could see. On the porch was his usual breakfast of milk and dry pellets, which he began to devour immediately. As he did so, he wondered who he would meet today.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old February 19th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Default Re: Xaiver's Neighboorhood (Open to all who rp!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post
Xavier's neighborhood is a quiet place and his backyard is right next to the woods. Cats, kittypets to loners to rouges, all travel through his neighborhood, so the Twolegs usually leave kittypet pelllets or milk for them on the porches.

{Open to All!} @MossFlower

Xavier let himself out through the flap at the front of the nest. The sun rose up into the sky, just past the treeline from what Xaiver could see. On the porch was his usual breakfast of milk and dry pellets, which he began to devour immediately. As he did so, he wondered who he would meet today.
Tigerstripe watched the strange cat by the twoleg's dwellings. She'd never been here before, but it smelled as if many other cats had been around, and there was a strong smell of twolegs. She took a step forward, calico fur prickling as she cautiously crept forward, tempted by the tantalizing scent of food. How long has it been since I've eaten?

She lifted her muzzle, twitching her tail. He must be a kittypet. I wonder, is he friendly? Surely if he's a kittypet, he won't be much harm. She stood up straight, facing the stranger, "Hello there!" she called, feining friendliness.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old February 19th, 2019, 04:18 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Tigerstripe watched the strange cat by the twoleg's dwellings. She'd never been here before, but it smelled as if many other cats had been around, and there was a strong smell of twolegs. She took a step forward, calico fur prickling as she cautiously crept forward, tempted by the tantalizing scent of food. How long has it been since I've eaten?

She lifted her muzzle, twitching her tail. He must be a kittypet. I wonder, is he friendly? Surely if he's a kittypet, he won't be much harm. She stood up straight, facing the stranger, "Hello there!" she called, feining friendliness.
His long golden fur blew softly in a breeze, but when he heard a voice behind him, he whipped his head up to look with his pale green eyes. He spotted the cat, a she-cat with splotched fur, and he pricked his fluffy orange-gold ears with interest. "Hi stranger!" He responded cheerily, a little obliviously. "Hungry?" Xavier asked the newcomer. She looked rather thin, so he guess she must be a wild cat. I can do her good by offering food. "I've never seen you before; whats your name? I'm Xaiver." He introduced himself.

No star is lost at all

Old February 20th, 2019, 09:21 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

His long golden fur blew softly in a breeze, but when he heard a voice behind him, he whipped his head up to look with his pale green eyes. He spotted the cat, a she-cat with splotched fur, and he pricked his fluffy orange-gold ears with interest. "Hi stranger!" He responded cheerily, a little obliviously. "Hungry?" Xavier asked the newcomer. She looked rather thin, so he guess she must be a wild cat. I can do her good by offering food. "I've never seen you before; whats your name? I'm Xaiver." He introduced himself.
Flicking her tail curiously, Tigerstripe took a few steps forward. "Oh, uh - I'm Tigerstripe," she replied, shifting from a walk to a trot and then to a bound, joining him on the porch, "Nice to meet you," she dipped her head, studying him with her amber eyes. "Mind if I eat?" she queried, sniffing at the food. It had been a few moons since she'd left ThunderClan, but she'd been doing pretty well on her own - she just hadn't managed to hunt for some time, being so unfamiliar with twolegplace. All the same, she had no intention of staying anywhere near the clans and was willing to go to the ends of the earth in avoidance of her former territory.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old February 20th, 2019, 01:46 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Flicking her tail curiously, Tigerstripe took a few steps forward. "Oh, uh - I'm Tigerstripe," she replied, shifting from a walk to a trot and then to a bound, joining him on the porch, "Nice to meet you," she dipped her head, studying him with her amber eyes. "Mind if I eat?" she queried, sniffing at the food. It had been a few moons since she'd left ThunderClan, but she'd been doing pretty well on her own - she just hadn't managed to hunt for some time, being so unfamiliar with twolegplace. All the same, she had no intention of staying anywhere near the clans and was willing to go to the ends of the earth in avoidance of her former territory.
"Nope, I don't mind at all. Eat away," he told her with a nod towards another set of bowls with the same food a little ways away on the porch. "I can show you where the hose is if you need water." Xavier said, now not feeling hungry. He had eaten his food anyways, so as he waited for Tigerstripe to finish he jumped on the porch railing and let the sun warm his fur.

No star is lost at all

Old February 20th, 2019, 02:55 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

"Nope, I don't mind at all. Eat away," he told her with a nod towards another set of bowls with the same food a little ways away on the porch. "I can show you where the hose is if you need water." Xavier said, now not feeling hungry. He had eaten his food anyways, so as he waited for Tigerstripe to finish he jumped on the porch railing and let the sun warm his fur.
"Thanks," Tigerstripe dove in, crunching at the hard pellets in the bowl. She hadn't eaten twoleg food for seasons, and even then she'd only eaten it once - still, the pellets' blandness had never really bothered her, though it was nothing like real prey.

After she'd finished, she swept her tongue around her jaws and swallowed, turning back to Xavier and leaping up beside him on the railing. It took her a moment to balance, but she turned to the kittypet and twitched her ears, "You said your name was uh... Xavier, right? Do you think you could do me a favor?"

It was rare that Tigerstripe would ever ask a favor of anyone, but she'd been wandering twolegplace for what seemed like moons, and was pretty intent on reaching the other side - if there was another side.
Old February 24th, 2019, 12:36 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
"Thanks," Tigerstripe dove in, crunching at the hard pellets in the bowl. She hadn't eaten twoleg food for seasons, and even then she'd only eaten it once - still, the pellets' blandness had never really bothered her, though it was nothing like real prey.

After she'd finished, she swept her tongue around her jaws and swallowed, turning back to Xavier and leaping up beside him on the railing. It took her a moment to balance, but she turned to the kittypet and twitched her ears, "You said your name was uh... Xavier, right? Do you think you could do me a favor?"

It was rare that Tigerstripe would ever ask a favor of anyone, but she'd been wandering twolegplace for what seemed like moons, and was pretty intent on reaching the other side - if there was another side.
"Yeah, my name's Xaiver." He replied with a nod of his head. He stretched out on the railing, still managing to be perfectly balanced from moons of living at this same nest, and only half listened to her. He looked outwards towards the woods, listening to the birdsong and the faint rustle of leaves in the cold breeze. When Tigerstripe mentioned a favor being invovled, he focused back on her. "Of course! I can help lots. What do you need?" Xaiver asked her, twitching his ears with interest.

(Sorry for the late reply.)

No star is lost at all

Old February 26th, 2019, 09:22 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

"Yeah, my name's Xaiver." He replied with a nod of his head. He stretched out on the railing, still managing to be perfectly balanced from moons of living at this same nest, and only half listened to her. He looked outwards towards the woods, listening to the birdsong and the faint rustle of leaves in the cold breeze. When Tigerstripe mentioned a favor being invovled, he focused back on her. "Of course! I can help lots. What do you need?" Xaiver asked her, twitching his ears with interest.

(Sorry for the late reply.)
Tigerstripe twitched her tail, blinking at her acquaintance, "I've been traveling a long time," she began, "I come from a clan called ThunderClan - maybe you've heard of it? Either way, I ran away and I have no intention of going back or staying anywhere near that place. So do you think you could guide me to the other side of twolegplace? You seem as if you know this place well enough to help me out. Is there another side? If so, how do I get there and what ison the other side? And if there isn't, where do I go?" she shut her mouth, realizing how many questions she was hurtling toward Xavier.
Old March 2nd, 2019, 11:20 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Tigerstripe twitched her tail, blinking at her acquaintance, "I've been traveling a long time," she began, "I come from a clan called ThunderClan - maybe you've heard of it? Either way, I ran away and I have no intention of going back or staying anywhere near that place. So do you think you could guide me to the other side of twolegplace? You seem as if you know this place well enough to help me out. Is there another side? If so, how do I get there and what ison the other side? And if there isn't, where do I go?" she shut her mouth, realizing how many questions she was hurtling toward Xavier.
Xaiver nodded enthusastically. "I've heard of the wild cats." He breathed, awed that one of their members was currently in front of him. "Why do you want to leave?" He asked, then shut his mouth as he was almost sure it was a private answer. "Yeah I can show you. There is another side, you just gotta be ready to travel a lot." Realizing the stupidity of that statement as of she had already been traveling, he asked, "Why do we rest and leave tomorrow? You can eat more and tell me about the clans." He suggested.

No star is lost at all

Old March 3rd, 2019, 12:21 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

Xaiver nodded enthusastically. "I've heard of the wild cats." He breathed, awed that one of their members was currently in front of him. "Why do you want to leave?" He asked, then shut his mouth as he was almost sure it was a private answer. "Yeah I can show you. There is another side, you just gotta be ready to travel a lot." Realizing the stupidity of that statement as of she had already been traveling, he asked, "Why do we rest and leave tomorrow? You can eat more and tell me about the clans." He suggested.
Tigerstripe hesitated. She wasn't sure she liked the idea of waiting until tomorrow to travel, but she reminded herself firmly that this was a kittypet she was dealing with, and he probably wasn't used to things like this - she ought to be grateful he was willing to help her. Dipping her head, she finally agreed, "Alright, tomorrow it is then. Thank you. I really do appreciate it, y'know," she promised, blinking at the golden tabby.