Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM

Old March 10th, 2019, 10:50 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: Xaiver's Neighboorhood (Open to all who rp!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Tigerstripe hesitated. She wasn't sure she liked the idea of waiting until tomorrow to travel, but she reminded herself firmly that this was a kittypet she was dealing with, and he probably wasn't used to things like this - she ought to be grateful he was willing to help her. Dipping her head, she finally agreed, "Alright, tomorrow it is then. Thank you. I really do appreciate it, y'know," she promised, blinking at the golden tabby.
Xaiver looked at the calico she-cat with delight. He purred, oblivious to the heating of his pelt from the sun which was making its way towards midday. "I got a place for you to stay at the end of here. Come, I'll show you and you can tell me." He responded, jumping off the railing onto the grass and sidewalk and began to walk towards the wooded end of the street.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old March 12th, 2019, 10:40 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Xaiver looked at the calico she-cat with delight. He purred, oblivious to the heating of his pelt from the sun which was making its way towards midday. "I got a place for you to stay at the end of here. Come, I'll show you and you can tell me." He responded, jumping off the railing onto the grass and sidewalk and began to walk towards the wooded end of the street.
The calico nodded, following the kittypet across the sidewalk. She twitched her ears, glancing toward the sky as the sun inched its way toward the center of the blue canvas, chasing clouds and fog with its warm, piercing rays. It reminded her of Sunrunner, a clanmate in ThunderClan - bristling, she shook her head. She glanced at Xavier, trying to find something to say in order to fill in the silence, "Do you like being a kittypet?" she asked at length.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old March 16th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
The calico nodded, following the kittypet across the sidewalk. She twitched her ears, glancing toward the sky as the sun inched its way toward the center of the blue canvas, chasing clouds and fog with its warm, piercing rays. It reminded her of Sunrunner, a clanmate in ThunderClan - bristling, she shook her head. She glanced at Xavier, trying to find something to say in order to fill in the silence, "Do you like being a kittypet?" she asked at length.
The tabby tom decided to take this chance to stretch his legs with a yawn. Xavier looked at Tigerstripe with a lazy shrug. "I dunno." He answered truthfully. "I love my Twolegs and the fact that they make my life easy for me, but... sometimes its not enough. I love to travel and I like to hunt for my own food too. I know it's harder at the clans but..." He paused, looking ahead as he swished his tail, his pelt prickling with shame. "sometimes I wish i were a clan cat." He sighed. At the end of the street, he spotted the abandoned twoleg nest. "Here we are," he told her, trying his best to change the subject. He hopped up on the railing and shoved himself though a cat sized hole in the wall inside without another word.

No star is lost at all

Old March 17th, 2019, 03:31 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

The tabby tom decided to take this chance to stretch his legs with a yawn. Xavier looked at Tigerstripe with a lazy shrug. "I dunno." He answered truthfully. "I love my Twolegs and the fact that they make my life easy for me, but... sometimes its not enough. I love to travel and I like to hunt for my own food too. I know it's harder at the clans but..." He paused, looking ahead as he swished his tail, his pelt prickling with shame. "sometimes I wish i were a clan cat." He sighed. At the end of the street, he spotted the abandoned twoleg nest. "Here we are," he told her, trying his best to change the subject. He hopped up on the railing and shoved himself though a cat sized hole in the wall inside without another word.
Tigerstripe twitched her little pink nose, flattening her ears in confusion. Kittypets! she thought, tilting her head curiously. One subject, then another. Perhaps it's normal for him, but I certainly don't understand it. Maybe it's uncomfortable for him. She followed Xavier, pushing through the hole after him and swishing her tail, "Where are we, exactly?" she asked, fighting the anxiety crawling over her pelt.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
Old March 23rd, 2019, 08:50 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

@Ombre Party
(friendly lil' bump!!)

Last edited by Calliecat; March 23rd, 2019 at 08:51 AM.
Old March 31st, 2019, 08:56 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Tigerstripe twitched her little pink nose, flattening her ears in confusion. Kittypets! she thought, tilting her head curiously. One subject, then another. Perhaps it's normal for him, but I certainly don't understand it. Maybe it's uncomfortable for him. She followed Xavier, pushing through the hole after him and swishing her tail, "Where are we, exactly?" she asked, fighting the anxiety crawling over her pelt.
(SORRY for not replying earlier, sports kept me busy)
"This is an abandoned Two leg nest." Xavier told Tigerstripe, feeling himself calm as Tigerstripe was obviously feeling uncomfortable. "Don't worry, cats come here all the time." He added, breathing deeply as old scents of traveling cats met his senses. He shrugged sheepishly, "No cat has visited in a while." Xaiver fluffed his pelt, even though warm sunlight filtered through holes in the roof and walls. It was bright and shiny, with soft, torn up pieces of two leggness (couch) that even Xaiver didnt have a name for. "There should be mice around here somewhere." He told her.

No star is lost at all

Old April 2nd, 2019, 07:06 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:

(SORRY for not replying earlier, sports kept me busy)
"This is an abandoned Two leg nest." Xavier told Tigerstripe, feeling himself calm as Tigerstripe was obviously feeling uncomfortable. "Don't worry, cats come here all the time." He added, breathing deeply as old scents of traveling cats met his senses. He shrugged sheepishly, "No cat has visited in a while." Xaiver fluffed his pelt, even though warm sunlight filtered through holes in the roof and walls. It was bright and shiny, with soft, torn up pieces of two leggness (couch) that even Xaiver didnt have a name for. "There should be mice around here somewhere." He told her.
Tigerstripe scented the air and caught the odor of mice, but she had eaten, and wasn't really all that interested in hunting. She flicked her tail and wrapped her tongue around her lips for a moment before settling down on the ground. "Is it safe to sleep here?"
Old June 24th, 2019, 09:20 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
Tigerstripe scented the air and caught the odor of mice, but she had eaten, and wasn't really all that interested in hunting. She flicked her tail and wrapped her tongue around her lips for a moment before settling down on the ground. "Is it safe to sleep here?"
"Yep" He responded without hesitation. "I haven't seen a Twoleg around here for awhile." Xavier looked down at her from his place up on the two leg contraption. "Its softer and comfier up here." He told her, adding hasitly, "But you don't have to come up if youd rather not. Its not that firm."

No star is lost at all

Old June 25th, 2019, 11:52 AM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:

"Yep" He responded without hesitation. "I haven't seen a Twoleg around here for awhile." Xavier looked down at her from his place up on the two leg contraption. "Its softer and comfier up here." He told her, adding hasitly, "But you don't have to come up if youd rather not. Its not that firm."
Orion had been walking for quite some time before coming upon the old twoleg nest, it took him almost an entire day to feel for an entrance but once he finally got inside he hid himself behind some old twoleg possessions and fell asleep. However, he woke up suddenly when two voices entered the twoleg nest so he slowly got up, stretched, and walked out to meet the two strangers. "Excuse me? Is someone there?" He asked in a confused voice, his pale gray eyes scanning over the room.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:58 AM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Orion had been walking for quite some time before coming upon the old twoleg nest, it took him almost an entire day to feel for an entrance but once he finally got inside he hid himself behind some old twoleg possessions and fell asleep. However, he woke up suddenly when two voices entered the twoleg nest so he slowly got up, stretched, and walked out to meet the two strangers. "Excuse me? Is someone there?" He asked in a confused voice, his pale gray eyes scanning over the room.
Xaiver turned to look at the new cat. "Woah!" he said, though rather happily. "Im Meeting all the new cats today! How lucky am I?" He practically purred this all to himself. "Im Xaiver, and sorry for intruding. My companion down there is Tigerstripe. Are you new here?"
@Calliecat

No star is lost at all