Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:15 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 02:13 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:09 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 02:06 PM

Old April 21st, 2017, 11:29 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: Emma's Home/Den (private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
(Maybe bring in your former DS Healer trainee?)
Emma gave a small nod smiling gently at her mate, "okay, How painful are your wounds..?" she asked tilting her head a little, the worry for the pretty she cat had started to consume her again her claws dug into the ground tearing up pieces of dirt anxiety and worry felt like a million fleas on her pelt jumping about she breathed in then out, smiling widely at her mate she suppressed the negative feeling and looked out into the moors then back at Eaglesong's one pretty eye it was all she needed the beauty that her mate would have had with two eyes would be too much for Emma and the toms would be all over her what cat wouldn't love her? Emma loved everything about her but if hadn't lost her eye or anything then would she have found a true love better than Emma? would they have even...met...?

The thoughts consumed her all she could do was sit there staring at her mate, her heart pounded so loud she was sure that even cats from Starclan could hear it mental wounds reopened and she could feel her heart ache it felt like she had cuts all over her body this was not true, as all she could do was look up at Eaglesong small droplets beginning to fall down her cheeks she could hardly see now through the many tears and she let out choked sobs she tried to say something but it only came out strangely enough like more sobs and random words finally she was able to say something "W-Why do you love m-me? I'm just some kittypet! you could have had any handsome tom in clan! they would have all fallen for y-y-you..your so beautiful and kind..." another sob escaped her "so amazing..P-Please tell me why..? w-why?!" Emma looked at her, the golden siamese's legs shook violently and finally they buckled from beneath her and she laid there helpless weak but did not look up at Eaglesong again her sobs had stopped now and only a few tears remained on her fluffy cheeks but so silently she whispered " W-Why didn't you leave? just like they all did.." she fell silent and rested her head on her paws the outburst had truly confused her but at the time she felt a small weight lifted of her..
(Very late!! sorry, and also a breakdown because i can ^^' also im a terrible person)
( @Skelly just in case you still can't see it in your notifications)
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; April 24th, 2017 at 11:27 AM.
Old April 24th, 2017, 11:32 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
( @Skelly just in case you still can't see it in your notifications)
(I can. I'll respond soon.. Writer's block and in and out of hospital. I'll get to it soon though. Maybe tonight or tomorrow)
Old April 25th, 2017, 03:51 AM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(I can. I'll respond soon.. Writer's block and in and out of hospital. I'll get to it soon though. Maybe tonight or tomorrow)
( okie dokie! )
| WIP Character Site!|
Old April 26th, 2017, 07:47 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
(Maybe bring in your former DS Healer trainee?)
Emma gave a small nod smiling gently at her mate, "okay, How painful are your wounds..?" she asked tilting her head a little, the worry for the pretty she cat had started to consume her again her claws dug into the ground tearing up pieces of dirt anxiety and worry felt like a million fleas on her pelt jumping about she breathed in then out, smiling widely at her mate she suppressed the negative feeling and looked out into the moors then back at Eaglesong's one pretty eye it was all she needed the beauty that her mate would have had with two eyes would be too much for Emma and the toms would be all over her what cat wouldn't love her? Emma loved everything about her but if hadn't lost her eye or anything then would she have found a true love better than Emma? would they have even...met...?

The thoughts consumed her all she could do was sit there staring at her mate, her heart pounded so loud she was sure that even cats from Starclan could hear it mental wounds reopened and she could feel her heart ache it felt like she had cuts all over her body this was not true, as all she could do was look up at Eaglesong small droplets beginning to fall down her cheeks she could hardly see now through the many tears and she let out choked sobs she tried to say something but it only came out strangely enough like more sobs and random words finally she was able to say something "W-Why do you love m-me? I'm just some kittypet! you could have had any handsome tom in clan! they would have all fallen for y-y-you..your so beautiful and kind..." another sob escaped her "so amazing..P-Please tell me why..? w-why?!" Emma looked at her, the golden siamese's legs shook violently and finally they buckled from beneath her and she laid there helpless weak but did not look up at Eaglesong again her sobs had stopped now and only a few tears remained on her fluffy cheeks but so silently she whispered " W-Why didn't you leave? just like they all did.." she fell silent and rested her head on her paws the outburst had truly confused her but at the time she felt a small weight lifted of her..
(Very late!! sorry, and also a breakdown because i can ^^' also im a terrible person)
(Alright)
Eaglesong sighed quietly, and she probably would've started pacing back and forth to if not for her fear of opening up her already sore wounds. Closing her eye, the one-eyed molly sank to the ground, her tail flicking to and fro lazily. She wanted to just rest for a minute, but she forced herself to stay awake, for even she knew the dangers of sleeping while badly hurt and left without any cat with knowledge of herbs. Her nose twitched as she caught a whiff of unfamiliar scent, and she stiffened, then decided it best to ignore it, because chances were, it was likely nothing. Slowly she sat up, careful not to open her wounds, especially her shoulder wound, since she was fairly sure it was infected.

She heard a strange notice and looked at Emma, about to ask when she saw what it was. She watched in silence as Emma started crying, then sidled over and sat with her side pressed comfortingly against Emma's side, her yellow eye full of concern and sympathy. She tried to brush away Emma's tears with the tip of her tail, but it was useless, so she stayed put, gently pulling her tongue soothingly over Emma's ears. Eaglesong waited silently, trying her best to comfort her mate. She hated seeing her like this, and continued to lap her tongue gently over Emma's ears, wincing with every movement although she tried to hide it. “Emma. . . I love you because you're so kind a friendly and I really like being with you.” she purred quietly, her eyes full of love for the golden Siamese. “I would never have taken a mate in my Clan who tried to flirt with me, and few did because I'm half Clan. My mother, she was a rogue. Traitorous murderer, and my father no better. In WindClan, a lot of cats are judged that way, but really only if they have bad parents. Everyone thought I would be just like my dad.” she explained. No tom dared fall for her for fear that she would lure them away and kill them. Of course, now things were better and nobody thought that, but that was how it'd been. “I didn't leave you because I never could've done it. I fell in love with you, and that's why I asked you to bemy mate. Do remember that I promised that I would never give up. I meant I will not stop trying to find a way, and I will always be here for you and with you.” Eaglesong said, and by this time, she too was crying, tears soaking her cheek fur.
(Don't worry about it ^^ You alright?)
Old May 6th, 2017, 09:53 PM
Everything Stays~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(Alright)
Eaglesong sighed quietly, and she probably would've started pacing back and forth to if not for her fear of opening up her already sore wounds. Closing her eye, the one-eyed molly sank to the ground, her tail flicking to and fro lazily. She wanted to just rest for a minute, but she forced herself to stay awake, for even she knew the dangers of sleeping while badly hurt and left without any cat with knowledge of herbs. Her nose twitched as she caught a whiff of unfamiliar scent, and she stiffened, then decided it best to ignore it, because chances were, it was likely nothing. Slowly she sat up, careful not to open her wounds, especially her shoulder wound, since she was fairly sure it was infected.

She heard a strange notice and looked at Emma, about to ask when she saw what it was. She watched in silence as Emma started crying, then sidled over and sat with her side pressed comfortingly against Emma's side, her yellow eye full of concern and sympathy. She tried to brush away Emma's tears with the tip of her tail, but it was useless, so she stayed put, gently pulling her tongue soothingly over Emma's ears. Eaglesong waited silently, trying her best to comfort her mate. She hated seeing her like this, and continued to lap her tongue gently over Emma's ears, wincing with every movement although she tried to hide it. “Emma. . . I love you because you're so kind a friendly and I really like being with you.” she purred quietly, her eyes full of love for the golden Siamese. “I would never have taken a mate in my Clan who tried to flirt with me, and few did because I'm half Clan. My mother, she was a rogue. Traitorous murderer, and my father no better. In WindClan, a lot of cats are judged that way, but really only if they have bad parents. Everyone thought I would be just like my dad.” she explained. No tom dared fall for her for fear that she would lure them away and kill them. Of course, now things were better and nobody thought that, but that was how it'd been. “I didn't leave you because I never could've done it. I fell in love with you, and that's why I asked you to be my mate. Do remember that I promised that I would never give up. I meant I will not stop trying to find a way, and I will always be here for you and with you.” Eaglesong said, and by this time, she too was crying, tears soaking her cheek fur.
(Don't worry about it ^^ You alright?)
Slowly Emma looked up at her mate tears still moving down her cheeks they were both crying now, the golden furred she cat moved herself and sat up placing her muzzle into Eaglesong's fur she just sat there like this wishing never to move again feeling the warmth of the she cat and just being there made her calm down, Emma pulled away after a few moments "Thank you Eaglesong, You made my life so much better even when these bad things are happening I know that everything will be okay because we are here together.." she said quietly, then her eyes filled with determination "You won't die, I promise you that over my own life " then she said softly "we should find some help, once you feel well enough we can go and find some cat to help us.." she lifted her tail and wiped away Eaglesong's tears "I promise Eaglesong we will be together till the end of time even if we meet in a different world i will always love you.." she whispered, even when they died and got made into another cat she would always find Eaglesong whoever she was...

The molly sniffed the air she could smell mostly rabbits but hints of other cats were mixed in there too, strangely enough only one of them smelt somewhat new she found it strange but ignored that, closing her eyes a smile across her face this is not how she thought her life would be but that didn't bother her it made her happy she would be able to be with Eaglesong all her life even if it wouldn't be that long she just knew it, it was strange but the thought just came to her she knew in the end everything would be okay that everything would be fine always, Maybe the stars are in our favor? she shook her head Only time could tell that.
(Im okay, just got a lot of stuff going on! sorry if this a little short!)
| WIP Character Site!|

Last edited by ~Masked~; May 8th, 2017 at 07:25 AM.