Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old May 17th, 2020, 12:09 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Dagger's House

Dagger sat on the stone wall, basking in the sunshine. She hadn't seen Remi all morning which was a good sign. She silently observed the yard. It was big and full of vegetable and fruit plants. The fence was broken in many places. The Twolegs didn't really care about the cats. They kept them around for pest-control. Many stray cats tended to wander in. Remi would chase them away, but Dagger would manipulate them in her favor.

@Stonewolf
Old May 17th, 2020, 05:45 AM
No pressure, no diamonds.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Dagger's House

Mouse was padding through the streets of the twoleg place. He yawned and shook his short, black pelt. He looked around him, seeing twoleg houses. He knew that house cats sometimes lived in the house with the humans, but he himself didn't like them. He saw a fence to one of the house broken. He decided he would check it out. He heard somewhere that humans sometimes keep big birds, chickens. He was hungry, but he thought one of them would satisfy his hunger. He peeked into the yard, at first seeing no one else in it.

Mouse padded into the yard, looking around it. There were fruits and vegetables growing. He looked around again, then noticed a cat sitting on a stone wall. He smiled and padded over to her, smelling she was a she-cat. He sat down in front of the wall and looked up at her. "Hey there! What's a pretty she-cat like you doing here?" he called up to her. He was obviously flirting, as he did with every she-cat he met.

@Shadeleaf

Please give me a bump if I don’t respond winthin 72 hours! Thanks!

Charries
Old May 17th, 2020, 07:02 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewolf View Post
Mouse was padding through the streets of the twoleg place. He yawned and shook his short, black pelt. He looked around him, seeing twoleg houses. He knew that house cats sometimes lived in the house with the humans, but he himself didn't like them. He saw a fence to one of the house broken. He decided he would check it out. He heard somewhere that humans sometimes keep big birds, chickens. He was hungry, but he thought one of them would satisfy his hunger. He peeked into the yard, at first seeing no one else in it.

Mouse padded into the yard, looking around it. There were fruits and vegetables growing. He looked around again, then noticed a cat sitting on a stone wall. He smiled and padded over to her, smelling she was a she-cat. He sat down in front of the wall and looked up at her. "Hey there! What's a pretty she-cat like you doing here?" he called up to her. He was obviously flirting, as he did with every she-cat he met.

@Shadeleaf

Dagger looked at the tom in distaste. Oh, kibble, it was one of those guys. She rolled her eyes but tried to keep up a friendly tone. After all, she didn't want to be rude. It was wayyyyy more fun to be nice and then see the look on another cat's face when they see your true colors.
"This is my home. I'm Dagger." she replied calmly. "You're not the first loner to come here. They look for food. The food bowls are near the outside stairs. The Twolegs might shoo you away if they're in a bad mood though."
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Dagger looked at the tom in distaste. Oh, kibble, it was one of those guys. She rolled her eyes but tried to keep up a friendly tone. After all, she didn't want to be rude. It was wayyyyy more fun to be nice and then see the look on another cat's face when they see your true colors.
"This is my home. I'm Dagger." she replied calmly. "You're not the first loner to come here. They look for food. The food bowls are near the outside stairs. The Twolegs might shoo you away if they're in a bad mood though."
Mouse tilted his head as he saw a flash of distaste in the she-cat's eyes. She doesn't like cats that flirt... he thought. He couldn't help but think about Aspenpool. It was probably better that he didn't flirt with another cat. He gave a small smile as she rolled her eyes. As she spoke to him, she talked as if this had happened a million times. He smiled at Dagger, his tail high in the air. He lost his flirtatiousness and said, "Hi Dagger! I'm Mouse!" He wondered if she was a kittypet. "Oh, I don't think I'll eat any..." He shivered at the thought of eating gross food that looks like rabbit droppings. "So, are you a kittypet?" he asked her.

Charries
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:38 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewolf View Post
Mouse tilted his head as he saw a flash of distaste in the she-cat's eyes. She doesn't like cats that flirt... he thought. He couldn't help but think about Aspenpool. It was probably better that he didn't flirt with another cat. He gave a small smile as she rolled her eyes. As she spoke to him, she talked as if this had happened a million times. He smiled at Dagger, his tail high in the air. He lost his flirtatiousness and said, "Hi Dagger! I'm Mouse!" He wondered if she was a kittypet. "Oh, I don't think I'll eat any..." He shivered at the thought of eating gross food that looks like rabbit droppings. "So, are you a kittypet?" he asked her.
Dagger smiled. He seemed much more pleasant now. He seemed slightly bright. Messing with cats that were stupid was boring anyway.
"Well, more or less. I live in the Twoleg yard but I'm not exactly their precious pet. They're old farmers that only keep me around to catch mice. Not that I mind. I get free food and still have freedom. They don't care about where I go." she said calmly. Her smile was wide and welcoming. Everyone loved a good smile, even if they didn't realise. She loved manipulating cats into doing what she wanted them to. It was her favorite game. She hopped down from the fence and sat in front of him.
"Anyway, what's your story? Why are you here?"
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:44 AM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

[Luna Clone]
Luna trots around, happy as ever. She spots two cats and runs over. "Hi!" she meows. "Who are you?" @Shadeleaf @Stonewolf
Old May 17th, 2020, 11:47 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashpelt View Post
[Luna Clone]
Luna trots around, happy as ever. She spots two cats and runs over. "Hi!" she meows. "Who are you?" @Shadeleaf @Stonewolf
Dagger looked over to the stranger. More cats, more fun for her.
"I'm Dagger." she replied calmly, looking over to Mouse to see his response.

@Stonewolf
Old May 17th, 2020, 06:14 PM

Mouse tilted his head as Dagger talked to him. She's not a kittypet...But she stays with them and catches mice? He curled his tail around his paws as she continued to talk. He smiled back to her as she smiled at him. At least she was being more friendly to him. As she hopped down and sat in front of him, asking him a question. He was about to respond to the cat when another cat walked into the yard.

Mouse got up, his pelt prickling a little. He stood his ground, his short black pelt bristled. His amber eyes were narrowed as he looked her over. He wasn't sure if he should tell this information to a cat that seemed to be so happy. Maybe she was just faking... He sat down, his pelt still prickling a little as he responded. "Who are you?" he countered, thinking that he would rather know her name before he told her his.

@Shadeleaf @Splashpelt

Charries
Old June 25th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Mysterious....

Dagger flicked her tail as she lay in her favorite spot. The sun warmed the stone fence. Dagger was eerily humming with her eyes half closed. What a lovely, boring day. She might seem happy, but she was quite bored. She was trying to find something to do. So she lay on her back, legs flailing in boredom.
( @gs29513 maybe Petal could stop by? after we finish the nursery thing)

Last edited by Shade.; June 25th, 2020 at 09:28 AM.
Old June 25th, 2020, 09:30 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

(Totally) @Shadeleaf