Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:01 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:59 PM
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM

Old July 1st, 2020, 01:46 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dagger's House

Ankur had been hearing things about the cat named Dagger for awhile. Nothing big, nothing concrete, but enough to rouse Ankurs curiosity and push him to investigate himself. Padding softly through the ill kept grass Ankurs nose twitched rapidly taking in and analysing the scents of the territory. Two cats, some visitors. He skilfully stalked though the area tracking the freshest scent inching ever closer to Daggers location. Still despite his experience he was on new land and failed to notice the she cat the scent was leading him to.

(Dagger can spot him first Ankur is stealthy but again its a new area for him) @Shadeleaf
Old July 1st, 2020, 04:51 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Dagger had been sitting in the yard drowsily until she scented something odd. A cat. She moved silently on the stone wall that surrounded the yard. She spotted a tom creeping around. She wasn't sure if he was hostile or not. Either way, she wouldn't miss out an opportunity. She swiftly jumped of the wall, landing silently and moved to sit a safe distance away from the cat, out of reach and far enough to have time for a reaction to an attack.
"Hi!" she said. Hopefully it hadn't startled him too much.

@Rani
Old July 1st, 2020, 06:42 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Ankur tensed at the unexpected sound smoothly shifting into a ready crouch doing a quick scan to identify the noises source. He waited several long tense seconds before determining the other cat wasnt going to outright attack and relaxing into a more easy standing position. "Hello there." He greeted giving a friendly nod "Is this your territory? I am very sorry for my trespassing I promise you it is not my aim to take your prey. I mean you no harm. Really. Though you wish me to leave I suppose I can?" First goal, assure this wasn't going to end in a fight before Ankur could get some answers. Hopefully his words were enough but he let his body language fall to casual easy moments, moving with his words. He was ready for a fight should it come to him certainly, but only a perceptive cat would be able to pick up on it. Question was, was this she cat perceptive?

@Shadeleaf

Last edited by Rani; July 1st, 2020 at 06:43 AM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 06:55 AM
Mysterious....

Dagger waited for the cat to calm down. Finally he relaxed his stance and greeted her, but she could tell he was still expecting an attack. Dagger herself had deduced that this cat, much like herself, was up to no good. Who just wanders into your territory ready for a fight and asks you if they should leave? Besides, this was the yard of the old housefolk that fed her and her brother. Rouges didn't wander in here and this cat didn't smell of twolegs. Then again, neither did she. They only kept her around for catching mice.
"Oh, I don't mind you staying here. And the twolegs don't mind other cats as long as you keep your distance." she replied with a bright smile. "I'm Dagger! What's your name?"

@Rani
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:20 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

This was Dagger? Either the rumours were greatly exaggerated or she was taking him for a ride, this cat was too friendly. Maybe it was his natural distrust in others or maybe it was instinct but he was inclined to assume the later, she was only using the chirpy attitude as a cover. Which meant she probably spotted the ready tenseness in his muscles hmmmm. He kept his stance the same, let her assume he hadn't sussed her out yet, and responded. "Really? Well thats a relief, Ive met some rather aggressive cats in this area. Let me tell you not keen to repeat the experience!" His tone belayed a joke in the statement but his pelt was completely free of any signs of battle in his life, clean and well ordered, let her draw her conclusions from that. Whatever they may be.
"Im Ankur, it's a pleasure to meet you Dagger. Im newish to the area." Ha! Benifits of a fake name everyone! If she was well conected she'd have heard of him by now, he'd been making friends all over but she would not have gotten a lick of his.... less desirable past connected to old names he's left behind. Even if she picked up on it being a fake name what was she gonna do? Call him on it?
@Shadeleaf

Last edited by Rani; July 1st, 2020 at 07:21 AM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 07:47 AM
Mysterious....

Ankur seemed to keep up the polite tone. This was good. It made him more interesting. She'd heard of him from some other cats. They all seemed to have good opinions on him but they also seemed...nervous. He seemed bright enough. A memory flashed in her mind. A cream tom approaching her with a smile that, despite the friendliness, was full of context, specifically "I win!. He hadn't. Let's see if this cat would end up the same.
"Well, welcome then! Feel free to talk to some kittypets around here. They're mostly friendly." she replied, her smile growing by the second. How would he respond? Did he like kittypets. How was his relationship with the others? Would he lie?

@Rani (The tom she remembered was her previous rival, Hero. He's now a nervous wreck with PTSD. You can guess whose fault that is...)
Old July 1st, 2020, 08:12 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Ah kittypets... Ankurs feelings were mixed to say the least. On one hand the group had some hidden gems and Ankur wasn't one to be rude for the circumstances of ones birth. On the other the group was generally weak in both mind and body who lived a long life of non living just steady lazy existence. His response was polite and well worded with only a slight undertone of his true distaste "Oh? Are there many living in this area? I havent really met many kittypets, mainly loners and... well, the other group. But I'm always open to meet new friends." It was a honest statement if completely skipping over his opinions on kittypets in a tactful manner. "You friends with a lot of cats in the area? You seem like the social type to me."
@Shadeleaf (I gotta go to bed I'll respond first thing when I wake tho)
Old July 1st, 2020, 08:30 AM
Mysterious....

Dagger almost laughed. This cat was smart! She still felt the distaste in his voice. She was, technically, e kittypet. Still, she preffered not to specify. To rouges she was a rouge, to kittypets she was a kittypet. His question was hard, though. It was a smart question. Well, two can play at that game.
"Oh, there's a small part of the twolegplace where a lot of kittypets hang out. And yes, I like making friends. I have a few and they're all wonderful" she replied. She didn't want to be more specific. Her brain was telling her that she may not want to provide him with more "friends". Her curiosity wanted to see how he interacts with others. She was almost certain he was onto her now. He was probably thinking as hard as she was. This was so much fun!

@Rani

Last edited by Shade.; July 1st, 2020 at 08:32 AM.
Old July 1st, 2020, 06:21 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Yeah the 'I have lots of friends' thing matched up to the rumours Ankur had heard. But a place in the twolegplace? He hadn't heard of that but granted the one kittypet he had a long interaction with he was fighting. It may be a trap but.... no. This she cat was enjoying this she wouldnt cut it short by an ambush just yet. And how the other cats interacted with her would tell Ankur a lot about her personality and goals. "Could you introduce me? Its so hard meeting new cats when you're new to an area and the dynamics here are really new and interesting! Having a cat on the inside so to speak would be tops. Besides you seem really nice, Im sure the two of us could be great friends as well!"
Pure drivel, all of it. He almost wanted to roll his eyes at this at the stream of oh so sweet words he was spitting, god he hated having to act all buddy buddy even more than he hated stroking other cats egos to get on their good side. But this cat would see through false platitudes like glass so he wasnt gonna try that just yet. Still 90% of what he wanted out of that statement was the response, and he was sure it'd be interesting no matter what she said.
@Shadeleaf
Old July 2nd, 2020, 12:26 AM
Mysterious....

Dagger remained relaxed. But her mind flinched. Maybe it hadn't been a good idea. What if he... No, better there than here. Her brother Remi had gone hunting so he wasn't in the yard but he could come back. And the others' odd behaviors wouldn't be that unusual.
"Sure, I'd love to take you there. My old friends gathere occasionally. We haven't seen each other in a while. It'll be nice." she purred, jumping on the fence, gesturing with her tail for him to follow.

@Rani (The yard is basically full of NPCs (non player characters) I use in Dagger's story.)