Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:04 AM
Firestar fan!!!

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: Angel's Territory (Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Diesel saw the creature and backed away slowly. He sprung at it with angry paws. He was tired of running. The black tom snapped his jaws on the things chest, letting out his own growl. "Run!", he yowled.
She was about to run when another dog appeared but it was the same size as her but older than her. The dog had begun to snap its jaws at her but she jumped into the air, twisting her body around to land and face the dog's bottom. She jumped onto the dog and unsheathed her claws, clawing it with all her strength. Then she bit the neck of the dog, weakening it even more.

Cats:
ThunderClan: Lionclaw (Tom)
ShadowClan: N/A
RiverClan: Frostfeather (Tom), Echostream (She-Cat)
WindClan: Dawnkit (She-Cat)
Rogue/Loner/Kittypet: Angel (She-Cat), Boulder (Tom)
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:08 AM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawnandfire View Post
She was about to run when another dog appeared but it was the same size as her but older than her. The dog had begun to snap its jaws at her but she jumped into the air, twisting her body around to land and face the dog's bottom. She jumped onto the dog and unsheathed her claws, clawing it with all her strength. Then she bit the neck of the dog, weakening it even more.
Diesel heard the commotion going on, but he continued to fight the dog in front of him. He felt a claw from the dog fall into his side and he let out a hiss of pain. The tom saw it's tail and bit down hard. It let out a whimper of ran away. Diesel ran over to Angel and slashed at the other dog, growling.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:11 AM
Firestar fan!!!

Quote:
Diesel heard the commotion going on, but he continued to fight the dog in front of him. He felt a claw from the dog fall into his side and he let out a hiss of pain. The tom saw it's tail and bit down hard. It let out a whimper of ran away. Diesel ran over to Angel and slashed at the other dog, growling.
The dog that Angel was fighting noticed that it had begun to run away and followed after it. Angel shook her paws and cleaned her mouth. "Hopefully, there won't be anymore surprises." As Angel began to pant.

Cats:
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:13 AM

Quote:
The dog that Angel was fighting noticed that it had begun to run away and followed after it. Angel shook her paws and cleaned her mouth. "Hopefully, there won't be anymore surprises." As Angel began to pant.
Diesel hoped nothing else would come after them. His side hurt and was bleeding. Hopefully it did get infected. The loner gave his wound a lick and yelped in pain. stupid dogs.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:16 AM
Firestar fan!!!

Quote:
Diesel hoped nothing else would come after them. His side hurt and was bleeding. Hopefully it did get infected. The loner gave his wound a lick and yelped in pain. stupid dogs.
Angel looked at Diesel and noticed that his side was bleeding. She looked around, looking for something to stop it from bleeding. Angel found a lot of newspapers and tried to put pressure on the wound to stop it from bleeding. Honestly, she had no idea if this would work but she gave it a try.

Cats:
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:18 AM

Quote:
Angel looked at Diesel and noticed that his side was bleeding. She looked around, looking for something to stop it from bleeding. Angel found a lot of newspapers and tried to put pressure on the wound to stop it from bleeding. Honestly, she had no idea if this would work but she gave it a try.
Diesel kept a hiss of pain inside as she put pressure on his wound. Those stupid dogs. If he saw another one he would rip their ears off. The tom saw the newspaper fill with his blood, but it didn't last long. It stopped two seconds later.

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:21 AM
Firestar fan!!!

Quote:
Diesel kept a hiss of pain inside as she put pressure on his wound. Those stupid dogs. If he saw another one he would rip their ears off. The tom saw the newspaper fill with his blood, but it didn't last long. It stopped two seconds later.
Angel noticed that it had stopped bleeding and took off the newspaper and the blood didn't pour out. She shook her paw, shaking off the blood and took another piece of newspaper, wrapping it around the wound so it couldn't get infected. "There, now you'll have to wait for the wound to heal up."

Cats:
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Angel noticed that it had stopped bleeding and took off the newspaper and the blood didn't pour out. She shook her paw, shaking off the blood and took another piece of newspaper, wrapping it around the wound so it couldn't get infected. "There, now you'll have to wait for the wound to heal up."
Diesel didn't understand how he could travel now. He would have to put it off until he was healed. "I'll look for a safe place for us to stay.", he meowed. The tom sniffed the air and looked around. He found a perfect place. It was a shack type thing that was broken down. There was no sign of anything have been there for moons.

Old May 21st, 2020, 04:29 AM
Firestar fan!!!

Quote:
Diesel didn't understand how he could travel now. He would have to put it off until he was healed. "I'll look for a safe place for us to stay.", he meowed. The tom sniffed the air and looked around. He found a perfect place. It was a shack type thing that was broken down. There was no sign of anything have been there for moons.
Angel tried to make a soft spot for her to sleep in. Angel felt her stomach start to growl. "I'll be right back!" She went out of the shack and found a mouse. She crouched and when she thought that she was close enough, she leaped up and caught it and gave it a little bite. Then she saw another one and caught it again. She used her nose to scent out more but it was only those two. She went back into the shack, bringing the mice with her. "This was all I could find." She gave him one of the mice and began to eat on the other one.

Cats:
Old May 21st, 2020, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Angel tried to make a soft spot for her to sleep in. Angel felt her stomach start to growl. "I'll be right back!" She went out of the shack and found a mouse. She crouched and when she thought that she was close enough, she leaped up and caught it and gave it a little bite. Then she saw another one and caught it again. She used her nose to scent out more but it was only those two. She went back into the shack, bringing the mice with her. "This was all I could find." She gave him one of the mice and began to eat on the other one.
Diesel watched her go and he laid down. His side hurt like crazy, but maybe something to eat would make it better. The tom looked up after a while and saw Angel come back with two mice. "You tried your hardest.", Diesel meowed with an approving dip of his head.