Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:50 PM

Old January 1st, 2017, 01:18 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Default Violet's Garden

Violet, a beautiful black and brown tabby with three legs, strolls outside into wet grass. Although it was chilly out this day, she loved the wind and the cold, the way the breeze rushed through her fur, reminding her of the plants in the summer that swayed in the breeze by the pond across the path. She sniffed the cold wind, and the nice scent filled her nostrils, allowing her to drink in all of the scent. She prances around her lawn, bouncing through the brush that lines the sides, not minding how mouse brained she looks. She does a slight little roll through the grass, letting the wetness to soak through her fur, getting some of the dust out. She looks at her two leg nest and realizes her two leg isn't there right now. She looks across the big gray path and toward all of the other nests, most with cats that she could play with. She would never leave her garden, though. What would happen? Would the twoleg get mad? She remembered an old friend of her's when she was a kit that them two were outdoor cats. She remembered the cat saying since she was allowed outdoors, she could roam free around everywhere with grass, and come back when her twoleg called her name. Maybe that was right. She shook her head of the though and decided to stay sitting on her lawn, waiting for someone to come and find her so they could play a game in her garden.

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; January 1st, 2017 at 01:21 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:45 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Violet's Garden

Ocean, A former Rogue now kittypet padded silently across the line of Twoleg nests, His ears were perked and his Pale green eyes twinkled in the sunlight. He paused when he saw Violet, and narrowed his eyes and took in a deep breath before meowing out in a strong, loud voice "Hello, I don't believe we have met." He stood out from the bushed, his still muscular pelt from his former days, rippled as he stepped out.

Last edited by savage scar; January 3rd, 2017 at 05:45 AM.
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Ocean, A former Rogue now kittypet padded silently across the line of Twoleg nests, His ears were perked and his Pale green eyes twinkled in the sunlight. He paused when he saw Violet, and narrowed his eyes and took in a deep breath before meowing out in a strong, loud voice "Hello, I don't believe we have met." He stood out from the bushed, his still muscular pelt from his former days, rippled as he stepped out.
Violet turns her head to face this new cat, Ocean. Her eyes widen at the muscular tom, but she quickly blinks and looks down, trying not to be rude. She forces herself to look up, and heaves herself up on her there legs. "I don't believe we have," Violet mews as she tries to be confident against this new cat. "I'm Violet." she tells the tom. She pads a little closer to the newcomer and sniffs him. He smelt of herself, like a two leg house. She realizes this cat probably isn't hostile and relaxes herself. "It is nice to meet you." Violet meows as she lays back down on the lawn.

[character site]
Old January 7th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Violet turns her head to face this new cat, Ocean. Her eyes widen at the muscular tom, but she quickly blinks and looks down, trying not to be rude. She forces herself to look up, and heaves herself up on her there legs. "I don't believe we have," Violet mews as she tries to be confident against this new cat. "I'm Violet." she tells the tom. She pads a little closer to the newcomer and sniffs him. He smelt of herself, like a two leg house. She realizes this cat probably isn't hostile and relaxes herself. "It is nice to meet you." Violet meows as she lays back down on the lawn.
Ocean nodded and sat down, not getting comfortable but just sitting, his grey tail rested over his front paws and his pale green eyes studied Violet before he announced "My name is Ocean, You were looking slightly bored so I decided to come over."
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Ocean nodded and sat down, not getting comfortable but just sitting, his grey tail rested over his front paws and his pale green eyes studied Violet before he announced "My name is Ocean, You were looking slightly bored so I decided to come over."
"Hello, Ocean. I am quite bored, you're right. So, what do you enjoy doing?" Violet asked as she batted and chased at a bird. She became more comfortable about Ocean, and decided to play around, hoping he wouldn't think she was acting like a kit. She enjoyed playing games and chasing after things in her garden, it was fun for her, and she didn't care if it wasn't for anyone else.

[character site]
Old January 7th, 2017, 11:12 PM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

Quote:
"Hello, Ocean. I am quite bored, you're right. So, what do you enjoy doing?" Violet asked as she batted and chased at a bird. She became more comfortable about Ocean, and decided to play around, hoping he wouldn't think she was acting like a kit. She enjoyed playing games and chasing after things in her garden, it was fun for her, and she didn't care if it wasn't for anyone else.
"I always have liked to fight... not like play-fighting, like real killing fighting but, I've stopped doing that and I just like to wander around and meet new cats." Ocean watched her chase the bird with a sparkle in his usually dull eyes.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:55 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Robin hissed at the dog in her house.The mangy mutt was incredibly annoying.She begged her two legs to let her out and they did just that.The grey brown and white molly padded outside,her red eyes scanning her surroundings.She leaped on the feance and stumbled across two cats talking.One a molly like her while the other was a tom.She was unsure if she should say anything,it seemed as if the two where enjoying each other's company.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:48 PM

Quote:
"I always have liked to fight... not like play-fighting, like real killing fighting but, I've stopped doing that and I just like to wander around and meet new cats." Ocean watched her chase the bird with a sparkle in his usually dull eyes.
Violet turned back to Ocean. "Wow... like clan cat fighting? That's so cool," Violet mewed, amused. "I was once in Thunderclan, I think it's called. I stayed there for only a little bit. I only remembered my parents throwing me out because they knew I could never become a fighter like you." Violet added, a bit saddened. She felt sorry for herself as she hobbled back to Ocean, quitting batting at the bird. "Sometimes I wish I could go back, but I know I'm better here." Violet insisted.

[character site]

Last edited by Mistyfoot⚜; January 8th, 2017 at 12:50 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Robin hissed at the dog in her house.The mangy mutt was incredibly annoying.She begged her two legs to let her out and they did just that.The grey brown and white molly padded outside,her red eyes scanning her surroundings.She leaped on the feance and stumbled across two cats talking.One a molly like her while the other was a tom.She was unsure if she should say anything,it seemed as if the two where enjoying each other's company.
Violet lay back down as she look around her surroundings. Same as always. Bushes surrounding the sides of her garden, grass as green as the treetops. As she skimmed her eyes over her garden, she saw not too far away another cat. Her ears pricked, and she waved her tail in a welcoming motion to come over. She wanted to be friendly to all the cats she came across.

[character site]
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:58 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Violet lay back down as she look around her surroundings. Same as always. Bushes surrounding the sides of her garden, grass as green as the treetops. As she skimmed her eyes over her garden, she saw not too far away another cat. Her ears pricked, and she waved her tail in a welcoming motion to come over. She wanted to be friendly to all the cats she came across.
Robin looked at the She cat but then the tom with doubtful eyes.She leaped down and nodded to the She cat."Hi,I'm Robin.And you are..?"

(Because I probably did a horrible way of explaining what Robin looks like here:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...70e327c3b0.jpg )