Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by Mica
Today 08:20 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:19 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 08:18 PM
Foxine's Character Shop
by Foxine
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:17 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by Foxine
Today 08:13 PM

Old January 13th, 2017, 07:31 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Violet's Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Ocean sighed "Sometimes being nice isn't the way to go." He calmed down and flattened his bristled fur with his tail.
Robin dug her claws into the soil under her to restrain herself from jumped on the male cat.She licked her chest fur flat before continuing "Well I don't want to barge in here and start a fight with cats I just met and could be my allies."she said siting down curling her tail over her paws.
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:22 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herontail View Post
Rain's belly growled as he walked by the twolegnests. "Why'd I wander so far from food?" he mumbled to himself. "I doubt these twolegnests have any mice roaming around..."

He paused and scented the air, hoping to smell the familiar scent of prey, but instead, he smelled cats. Rain listened closely, but he heard nothing but a conversation. Curiosity got the best of him, and so he padded up towards the twolegnest where the cats's voices and scents came from.
Violet scented the familiar cat scent, although this one was different than hers. Cats usually passed by that weren't owned by twolegs, like her, and she thought this was one of them. Violet got excited at the thought of having more cats to talk to. She looked in the direction of the new cat, and showed a warm smile, trying to invite her over to the group.

[character site]
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Robin dug her claws into the soil under her to restrain herself from jumped on the male cat.She licked her chest fur flat before continuing "Well I don't want to barge in here and start a fight with cats I just met and could be my allies."she said siting down curling her tail over her paws.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyfoot⚜ View Post
Violet scented the familiar cat scent, although this one was different than hers. Cats usually passed by that weren't owned by twolegs, like her, and she thought this was one of them. Violet got excited at the thought of having more cats to talk to. She looked in the direction of the new cat, and showed a warm smile, trying to invite her over to the group.
She looked in the direction of another approaching cat.She flicked her ear in interest.
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:31 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Violet squinted her eyes at Robin, and also skimmed over Ocean as well. She was confused as to what was going on. "Stop it, you two! All I wanted to do was make some friends, but clearly you aren't the type for me!" Violet shouted. She immediately felt horrible for the tone she spoke in and what she had said. "No... no, take that back. I don't know what's gotten into me.. I.." Violet eased off. Her back legs bent as she crouched and lowered her head. These cats were not like her, their instinct was to fight. She wasn't quite sure where they came from, but she was sure they came from the forest. Ocean seemed the more hostile of the two. Although he was pretty nice, he used to kill cats, and Violet would never be able to get that out of her head. Robin seemed kind as well. Violet stood back up to where her legs were straight again, and looked at the two cats with a sadder look, almost a look of sympathy. She sighed, and turned to the side to watch for any butterflies swishing by, she wanted to occupy herself instead of dealing with this mini dual.

[character site]
Old January 13th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Violet squinted her eyes at Robin, and also skimmed over Ocean as well. She was confused as to what was going on. "Stop it, you two! All I wanted to do was make some friends, but clearly you aren't the type for me!" Violet shouted. She immediately felt horrible for the tone she spoke in and what she had said. "No... no, take that back. I don't know what's gotten into me.. I.." Violet eased off. Her back legs bent as she crouched and lowered her head. These cats were not like her, their instinct was to fight. She wasn't quite sure where they came from, but she was sure they came from the forest. Ocean seemed the more hostile of the two. Although he was pretty nice, he used to kill cats, and Violet would never be able to get that out of her head. Robin seemed kind as well. Violet stood back up to where her legs were straight again, and looked at the two cats with a sadder look, almost a look of sympathy. She sighed, and turned to the side to watch for any butterflies swishing by, she wanted to occupy herself instead of dealing with this mini dual.
Robin looked at the cat."Its ok.Im sorry if I made you mad or scared,I wasn't sure if that mousebrain would try to start an fight."she said trying to make a joke.But really,she was apologizing.
Old January 14th, 2017, 02:19 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Robin looked at the cat."Its ok.Im sorry if I made you mad or scared,I wasn't sure if that mousebrain would try to start an fight."she said trying to make a joke.But really,she was apologizing.

"If you're talking about me I don't start fights anymore, I end them." He took two steps back and sat further away from the two, Green eyes glistening in spite of himself.
Old January 14th, 2017, 04:13 AM
Man, I'm so inactive.

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Rain jumped back when another cat jumped out, but it was just a kittypet. With a sigh he walked forwards. "What's going on here?" he questioned.
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
"If you're talking about me I don't start fights anymore, I end them." He took two steps back and sat further away from the two, Green eyes glistening in spite of himself.
Quote:
Rain jumped back when another cat jumped out, but it was just a kittypet. With a sigh he walked forwards. "What's going on here?" he questioned.
Robin ignored the tom and looked at the new one "Oh just a little,unagreement...who are you?"she asked the new tom.
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Man, I'm so inactive.

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Robin ignored the tom and looked at the new one "Oh just a little,unagreement...who are you?"she asked the new tom.
Rain was silent for a moment, trying to decide whether the she-cat was trustworthy. Finally, he shrugged. "Why should I tell you?" he questioned.
Old January 14th, 2017, 01:52 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Rain was silent for a moment, trying to decide whether the she-cat was trustworthy. Finally, he shrugged. "Why should I tell you?" he questioned.
She looked at him"I'm Robin.And you are?"she asked "And what would I do with your name?"she said sarcastically