Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM

Old November 19th, 2016, 07:23 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Spice's Twoleg Den/Garden (Open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Hawk pretended to look shocked and offended about Spice's remark "Oh I was just asking, you don't know what strange cats or dogs come around here." He meowed nodding towards the other Twoleg dens.
Spice snorted unapologetically. "So you decided to talk to one of those strange cats then?"

Old November 19th, 2016, 11:19 PM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

My Mood: Lazy

"Your not strange!" Hawk said with a sly smile "Your the only normal cat i have met around here." He complimented the She-cat.
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:31 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

"Hey what about me!' Tangle yowled 'I exist!"

(This is the only way I could get tangle to rejoin the RP without making him sound out of character.)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:34 AM
Pixelscar, Pixscar, Scar

My Mood: Lazy

Hawk glanced back and poked Tangle in the shoulder with a paw softly "Well sorry for that." Hawk stepped back across the fence so Tangle could get more into the conversation. "Sit down if you want to, But it depends on grumpy paws over there." He meowed pointing over to Spice with his tail.
Old November 20th, 2016, 04:45 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Tangle stopped for a moment, the he started making the cutest face he could and softly mewed,
"Could I please rest here?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old November 20th, 2016, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post
Tangle stopped for a moment, the he started making the cutest face he could and softly mewed,
"Could I please rest here?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by savage scar View Post
Hawk glanced back and poked Tangle in the shoulder with a paw softly "Well sorry for that." Hawk stepped back across the fence so Tangle could get more into the conversation. "Sit down if you want to, But it depends on grumpy paws over there." He meowed pointing over to Spice with his tail.
Spice groaned. "Fine! Do whatever you like. Not like I'm gonna be able to sleep with flirty over there pestering me anyways." She paused and looked at Tangle. "By the way, don't make that face again. It just looks weird."

Old November 20th, 2016, 12:57 PM

My Mood: Lurking

[[Mind if I join?]]

Penny's whiskers fluttered as the conversation drew on. She preferred studying her victims before pouncing, rather than just ruthlessly barging in. There was no glory in that; besides, the others would have an upper paw if she didn't get the gist of the situation. The young feline nestled further into the little bowl-like pile of soft leaves and dirt. Obviously her temporary hideout wouldn't be located in a tall tree! Shameful. Snorting at the mere thought, Penny mentally ticked off the reasons, again. For starters, everyone appeared to be teensy ants, and she'd really have to strain her ears. If one wished to reveal themselves, there'd be no element of surprise. She'd look all mouse-brained clumsily climbing down a tree, which was the opposite of her usual dignified air. A cold breeze whisked past the kittypet's small dark pink nose, nagging at her to get a move on.

A few more rapid licks should do it, Penny decided, regarding her long copper fur. It was quite absurd. When she didn't fluff her fur, she could pass for a shorthair. Probably the work of her long-haired father and short-haired mother. Before heading out, Penny's golden orbs softened to the warm, flickering, glow of a Twoleg's "fireplace". They were wonderful cats. They still ARE, she corrected herself. Alive somewhere in another place. This wistful gaze soon sharpened as a bird warbled a melody of notes. Weakness must not be shown. Now Penny rustled the branches previously concealing her kit sized body, her pawsteps high as she padded towards the cluster. "Yeaaah, Taaaangled," Penny drawled in her signature crisp voice, dipping her head mockingly at him. She stifled a chortle, thinking privately to herself, That even sounds like a she-cat's name. "But you know, I suppose sometimes you can take the ugly out of the face but not the face out of the ugly." She smirked, then acknowledged Spice by nodding respectfully. "Don't try to get rid of me 'cause I already live 'round here." Her speech was fluid - something she'd been taught by mimicking a loner who'd once passed by. That loner had actually been advising its companion on the benefits of speaking smoothly. Anyway...back to the present.

Last edited by Ruthenselle; November 20th, 2016 at 12:59 PM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthenselle View Post
[[Mind if I join?]]

Penny's whiskers fluttered as the conversation drew on. She preferred studying her victims before pouncing, rather than just ruthlessly barging in. There was no glory in that; besides, the others would have an upper paw if she didn't get the gist of the situation. The young feline nestled further into the little bowl-like pile of soft leaves and dirt. Obviously her temporary hideout wouldn't be located in a tall tree! Shameful. Snorting at the mere thought, Penny mentally ticked off the reasons, again. For starters, everyone appeared to be teensy ants, and she'd really have to strain her ears. If one wished to reveal themselves, there'd be no element of surprise. She'd look all mouse-brained clumsily climbing down a tree, which was the opposite of her usual dignified air. A cold breeze whisked past the kittypet's small dark pink nose, nagging at her to get a move on.

A few more rapid licks should do it, Penny decided, regarding her long copper fur. It was quite absurd. When she didn't fluff her fur, she could pass for a shorthair. Probably the work of her long-haired father and short-haired mother. Before heading out, Penny's golden orbs softened to the warm, flickering, glow of a Twoleg's "fireplace". They were wonderful cats. They still ARE, she corrected herself. Alive somewhere in another place. This wistful gaze soon sharpened as a bird warbled a melody of notes. Weakness must not be shown. Now Penny rustled the branches previously concealing her kit sized body, her pawsteps high as she padded towards the cluster. "Yeaaah, Taaaangled," Penny drawled in her signature crisp voice, dipping her head mockingly at him. She stifled a chortle, thinking privately to herself, That even sounds like a she-cat's name. "But you know, I suppose sometimes you can take the ugly out of the face but not the face out of the ugly." She smirked, then acknowledged Spice by nodding respectfully. "Don't try to get rid of me 'cause I already live 'round here." Her speech was fluid - something she'd been taught by mimicking a loner who'd once passed by. That loner had actually been advising its companion on the benefits of speaking smoothly. Anyway...back to the present.
(not at all!)
Spice looked at the kitten in surprise. As she insulted Tangle, she had to hold in her laughter, instead just twitching her whiskers. I like this cat already, she's a feisty one- not that I'm gonna let her know that! "You might live around here, but this yard is mine, and I decide who stays or goes." She said, flicking her tail at the little cat. "I'll let you stay," she meowed nonchalantly. "What's your name?"

Last edited by Maplefur; November 20th, 2016 at 07:57 PM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(not at all!)
Spice looked at the kitten in surprise. As she insulted Tangled, she had to hold in her laughter, instead just twitching her whiskers. I like this cat already, she's a feisty one- not that I'm gonna let her know that! "You might live around here, but this yard is mine, and I decide who stays or goes." She said, flicking her tail at the little cat. "I'll let you stay," she meowed nonchalantly. "What's your name?"
For a lurching moment, the juvenile molly let her small jaws hinge open, then slowly and deliberately closed them. This feline was certainly going to be entertaining to keep tabs on. She regained her composure, "Good point. I'm Penny." In all honesty, the kitten only had a vague idea of what her name meant. Something about a thin, yet difficult to break, disc. Wasn't a name just a placeholder, technically? That resolute opinion hadn't been altered so far, and she certainly did not seek to. It influenced the upfront attitude Penny had with that topic. On the other paw, names could be an easy tool to figure out another's personality. Or misleading. The entire thing was practically attempting to balance at the edge of a cliff.

Penny's lithe body stood eerily still, whilst her long tail swished in the wind. Hm. So the breeze was creeping in from behind her, the house cat noted with distaste. No wonder she felt as if she was being propelled forward. Due to this path of nature, a piece of neck hair loosened from her previous grooming and tickled a large ear. Penny let an imperceptible sigh escape her throat. The part Abyssinian mix shook her head to clear it, cautiously checking that her chin didn't falter. As she wet a paw with her rough tongue and brought it down on the loose fur, she was reminded of her copper hue. That was a characteristic she'd always thought was pretty darn cool. "It must've been this colour," Penny smiled lightly, her tail waving once to emphasize the remark. "How 'bout you? I reckon it's not 'grumpy paws', like he-" she stared directly at Hawk,"-said." The young'un snorted. "Toms these days! I'm not even close to your age and at least I know some manners! Watch and learn," she winked mischievously. Penny glanced at Spice, wondering what she'd thought of her little lecture.

Last edited by Ruthenselle; November 20th, 2016 at 02:33 PM.
Old November 20th, 2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthenselle View Post

For a lurching moment, the juvenile molly let her small jaws hinge open, then slowly and deliberately closed them. This feline was certainly going to be entertaining to keep tabs on. She regained her composure, "Good point. I'm Penny." In all honesty, the kitten only had a vague idea of what her name meant. Something about a thin, yet difficult to break, disc. Wasn't a name just a placeholder, technically? That resolute opinion hadn't been altered so far, and she certainly did not seek to. It influenced the upfront attitude Penny had with that topic. On the other paw, names could be an easy tool to figure out another's personality. Or misleading. The entire thing was practically attempting to balance at the edge of a cliff.

Penny's lithe body stood eerily still, whilst her long tail swished in the wind. Hm. So the breeze was creeping in from behind her, the house cat noted with distaste. No wonder she felt as if she was being propelled forward. Due to this path of nature, a piece of neck hair loosened from her previous grooming and tickled a large ear. Penny let an imperceptible sigh escape her throat. The part Abyssinian mix shook her head to clear it, cautiously checking that her chin didn't falter. As she wet a paw with her rough tongue and brought it down on the loose fur, she was reminded of her copper hue. That was a characteristic she'd always thought was pretty darn cool. "It must've been this colour," Penny smiled lightly, her tail waving once to emphasize the remark. "How 'bout you? I reckon it's not 'grumpy paws', like he-" she stared directly at Hawk,"-said." The young'un snorted. "Toms these days! I'm not even close to your age and at least I know some manners! Watch and learn," she winked mischievously. Penny glanced at Spice, wondering what she'd thought of her little lecture.
"No, actually my name is Grumpy Paws. Weird, I know right?" The calico paused a moment, waiting to see Penny's reaction. "I'm joking, it's actually Spice." She hauled herself up out of her laying position and sat instead. Her fur was a bit rumpled, and she quickly groomed it back into place. "So Penny, how old are you?" Spice noted the kitten was quite small, but she talked as if she was an old cat.