Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old November 30th, 2017, 09:29 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Born from pain. ( warrior lab rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Skywing gave a slight chuckle, releasing his ear and saying, "Nah, its just been a while since I had some fun...growing up leaves a lot of the playful apprentice and kit memories behind, and is just work, dedication, survival, and other things... One of the reasons I come to this private spot is to just unwind and have fun, relive the good memories, you know?" nipping at his ear again with a purr.
He purrs playfully “ yes I do” He says as he begins to suddenly pin her down playfully “ but I intend to win this little game “
Old November 30th, 2017, 09:56 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He purrs playfully “ yes I do” He says as he begins to suddenly pin her down playfully “ but I intend to win this little game “
Skywing gave a slight chuckle, but then gave a surprised gasp as she was suddenly pinned down playfully by him. "You may intend to win this little game, but I have the knowledge of the area, and the technique to get out of a pin!" She exclaimed as she tried to get out of the pin, which didn't go too well since she wasn't really properly trained to get out of a pin before. She kept on struggling for a little bit before saying, "...if I was a warrior, I'd be out by now." giving a chuckle.
(tbh im surprised no cat has tried to but in yet)
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:02 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skywing gave a slight chuckle, but then gave a surprised gasp as she was suddenly pinned down playfully by him. "You may intend to win this little game, but I have the knowledge of the area, and the technique to get out of a pin!" She exclaimed as she tried to get out of the pin, which didn't go too well since she wasn't really properly trained to get out of a pin before. She kept on struggling for a little bit before saying, "...if I was a warrior, I'd be out by now." giving a chuckle.
(tbh im surprised no cat has tried to but in yet)
Me too... let’s change that XD)

A few feet away, nightmoon was smelling the ground catching onto some family scent. His eyes glowed dangerously as he began following it carefully, quietly.

Killer laughs softly “ so cute. Still want to keep trying?” He says playfully as he presses his nose against hers. “ or you could just I don’t know push me off?” He says playfully as if he was giving her a hint
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Me too... let’s change that XD)

A few feet away, nightmoon was smelling the ground catching onto some family scent. His eyes glowed dangerously as he began following it carefully, quietly.

Killer laughs softly “ so cute. Still want to keep trying?” He says playfully as he presses his nose against hers. “ or you could just I don’t know push me off?” He says playfully as if he was giving her a hint
Skywing gave a slight blush as he commented about her efforts. "I could, but that would just be pl-" She said, stopping mid-sentence to suddenly push with her legs to knock him off, chuckling slightly. Though, after a bit of playing, she froze at a familiar scent. We need to leave, now. She thought, sending it to him and getting up quickly, not wasting time to quickly run and hide in a thick patch of thistle.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skywing gave a slight blush as he commented about her efforts. "I could, but that would just be pl-" She said, stopping mid-sentence to suddenly push with her legs to knock him off, chuckling slightly. Though, after a bit of playing, she froze at a familiar scent. We need to leave, now. She thought, sending it to him and getting up quickly, not wasting time to quickly run and hide in a thick patch of thistle.
His eyes glowed a bit as he quickly moves as well smelling the leader. His eyes glowed dangerously when nightmoon came into view, his claws were out as he watches him. Is he important to you? He thinks sending it to her
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:34 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
His eyes glowed a bit as he quickly moves as well smelling the leader. His eyes glowed dangerously when nightmoon came into view, his claws were out as he watches him. Is he important to you? He thinks sending it to her
Yes, but....I don't really want to explain why... Skywing thought, sending it over to Killer as she watched Nightmoon from her concealed position. She then thought of another thing. Let me try something... She thought, sending it to Killer, then sent a different one to Nightmoon. Nightmoon, where are you? I couldn't find you in your nest, and you aren't near my den... She thought, sending it to Nightmoon to see if he would do something.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 2nd, 2017 at 12:00 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 10:30 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Yes, but....I don't really want to explain why... Skywing thought, sending it over to Killer as she watched Nightmoon from her concealed position. She then thought of another thing. Let me try something... She thought, sending it to Killer, then sent a different one to Nightmoon. Nightmoon, where are you? I couldn't find you in your nest, and you aren't near my den... She thought, sending it to Nightmoon to see if he would do something.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Nightmoon stops his eyes glowed a bit as he looks to the side sending a thought to her Just checking out something I caught the scent of their leader. I’m going to try to reason with himHe thinks as he begins to look around. Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to send a thought to her Amor. As soon as he gets close run His claws digged Into the ground as he watches the other leader
Old December 2nd, 2017, 02:28 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Nightmoon stops his eyes glowed a bit as he looks to the side sending a thought to her Just checking out something I caught the scent of their leader. I’m going to try to reason with himHe thinks as he begins to look around. Killer eyes glowed dangerously as he begins to send a thought to her Amor. As soon as he gets close run His claws digged Into the ground as he watches the other leader
Why do you plan on reasoning with him? Skywing thought, sending it to Nightmoon. When she heard Killer's thought, she thought to him, Wait. He has your scent, and he wants to try to reason with you. Don't hurt him, and if he starts attacking, just...spare his life, alright? Not planning on running away if Nightmoon got close. @Sasukewolf (madness)

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 2nd, 2017 at 11:36 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:55 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Why do you plan on reasoning with him? Skywing thought, sending it to Nightmoon. When she heard Killer's thought, she thought to him, Wait. He has your scent, and he wants to try to reason with you. Don't hurt him, and if he starts attacking, just...spare his life, alright? Not planning on running away if Nightmoon got close. @Sasukewolf (madness)

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Killer eyes glowed as he looks at her “....” so be it He thinks sending it to her as he begins to walk forward showing himself and almost immediately Nightmoon looks at him Because monsters always have a weakness He thinks sending to her as Killer just looks at him coldly “ what do you want?” Nightmoon takes a deep breath “ My name is Nightmoon leader of the clan nearby... I’m here to reason with your family. I-“ killer growls “ my family will stay out of this. You are speaking to me and only me convince me that you will not betray me. Only Than will I make my choice “
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:10 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Killer eyes glowed as he looks at her “....” so be it He thinks sending it to her as he begins to walk forward showing himself and almost immediately Nightmoon looks at him Because monsters always have a weakness He thinks sending to her as Killer just looks at him coldly “ what do you want?” Nightmoon takes a deep breath “ My name is Nightmoon leader of the clan nearby... I’m here to reason with your family. I-“ killer growls “ my family will stay out of this. You are speaking to me and only me convince me that you will not betray me. Only Than will I make my choice “
Weaknesses are hard to find if they hide it really well, Nightmoon... Skywing thought, sending it back to Nightmoon as she listened quietly on the conversation. She kept staying hidden in the thick patch of thistles, unsure how this was going to go, to make sure nothing went horribly wrong, keeping her scent hidden by the thistles. If she was to run anyways, the thistles would make noise and cause Nightmoon or Killer to go on alert and attack the other.