Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
._+-kit finder-+_.
by forest
Last post by Quacky
Today 08:00 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by forest
Today 07:52 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:25 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:22 AM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:18 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Born from pain. ( warrior lab rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Weaknesses are hard to find if they hide it really well, Nightmoon... Skywing thought, sending it back to Nightmoon as she listened quietly on the conversation. She kept staying hidden in the thick patch of thistles, unsure how this was going to go, to make sure nothing went horribly wrong, keeping her scent hidden by the thistles. If she was to run anyways, the thistles would make noise and cause Nightmoon or Killer to go on alert and attack the other.
Nightmoon growls a bit “ .... I see. Tell me Killer what is your goal why here?” Killer eyes glowed “ we want to live and this is the closest place we can find. I will not move nor will my family so don’t even think about trying to move us away “
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Nightmoon growls a bit “ .... I see. Tell me Killer what is your goal why here?” Killer eyes glowed “ we want to live and this is the closest place we can find. I will not move nor will my family so don’t even think about trying to move us away “
Skywing kept on watching silently in the thick thistle patch. It's going relatively well so far... She thought to herself, expecting something bad to happen while the conversation went on.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skywing kept on watching silently in the thick thistle patch. It's going relatively well so far... She thought to herself, expecting something bad to happen while the conversation went on.
Nightmoon nods slowly “ ... what happens when all the fathers die.” Killer eyes glowed dangerously “ ... a new leader is chosen... but until Than no one leads”
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:36 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Nightmoon nods slowly “ ... what happens when all the fathers die.” Killer eyes glowed dangerously “ ... a new leader is chosen... but until Than no one leads”
Skywing kept watching, though she was getting the feeling that Killer was going to do something, so she thought to him, If you plan on doing something to him, don't. Just calm down if you're angry... hoping that she wouldn't have to actually intervene.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 4th, 2017 at 04:58 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:36 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skywing kept watching, though she was getting the feeling that Killer was going to do something, so she thought to him, If you plan on doing something to him, don't. Just calm down if you're angry... hoping that she wouldn't have to actually intervene.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Killer flicked his ear as Nightmoon smiles “ you see I have a mate that wishes for me to end this peacefully... I just don’t see how or why. So let’s keep this a secret “ He hisses as he let’s his claws out. Killer flicked his ear as he growls “ so foolish “
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:40 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Killer flicked his ear as Nightmoon smiles “ you see I have a mate that wishes for me to end this peacefully... I just don’t see how or why. So let’s keep this a secret “ He hisses as he let’s his claws out. Killer flicked his ear as he growls “ so foolish “
No, Nightmoon...don't act like a mousebrain around him please... Skywing thought to herself. If he tries attacking, just keep him pinned and he'll probably give up...maybe... She thought, sending this one to Killer as she watched more, being ready to jump out in case something bad went down.
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:52 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
No, Nightmoon...don't act like a mousebrain around him please... Skywing thought to herself. If he tries attacking, just keep him pinned and he'll probably give up...maybe... She thought, sending this one to Killer as she watched more, being ready to jump out in case something bad went down.
Killer growls softly As you wish He thinks sending it to her as Nightmoon jumps on him however killer easily moves to the side biting into the toms shoulder hard while pinning him down
Old December 4th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Killer growls softly As you wish He thinks sending it to her as Nightmoon jumps on him however killer easily moves to the side biting into the toms shoulder hard while pinning him down
Skywing watched as Nightmoon jumped on Killer, watching him pin Nightmoon down as well as bite into his shoulder hard, which did upset her a bit. I said pin, not injure... She thought, sending it to Killer as she kept preparing herself to jump into the middle of the action in case Killer didn't listen.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 4th, 2017 at 07:11 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:13 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Skywing watched as Nightmoon jumped on Killer, watching him pin Nightmoon down as well as bite into his shoulder hard, which did upset her a bit. I said pin, not injure... She thought, sending it to Killer as she kept preparing herself to jump into the middle of the action in case Killer didn't listen.
@Sasukewolf (madness)
Nightmoon hisses loudly clawing killers eye causing him to move back, he growls loudly as he pins Nightmoons head to the ground “ look you got a choice kid either run back to that little mate of yours or die and no one will stop me from it” he says looking at where skywing was
Old December 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Nightmoon hisses loudly clawing killers eye causing him to move back, he growls loudly as he pins Nightmoons head to the ground “ look you got a choice kid either run back to that little mate of yours or die and no one will stop me from it” he says looking at where skywing was
Skywing kept watch as Nightmoon retaliated. Please choose to go back to the clan so that I don't have to jump out... She thought to herself, looking a bit worried as Killer looked at where she was, noticing the claw mark on his eye. You can at least keep him from hurting you, I have healing powers. Just don't kill him or I won't be able to heal him as well. Your eye can be healed later. She thought, sending it to Killer, still hoping that it wouldn't go too far.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Last edited by DragonChaos; December 5th, 2017 at 01:19 PM.