Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Morrigan
Today 04:00 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM

Old February 6th, 2020, 10:34 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | ShadowClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @Ever @Kitty Mama @|+Tired Rose Child+| ]

Leopardpaw followed after the patrol, her jaws repeatedly stretching wide in a yawn again and again. She flicked her tail and remained close to Dustbreeze, occassionally glancing at the other two. Fighting a badger? No cat could do that alone, much less an apprentice. The Bengal found herself rolling her eyes tiredly before focusing on her mentor. "Sure," she replied, offering a smile to Dustbreeze. Leopardpaw nodded, accepting the competition before turning and padding to her own section of the area, crouching down and parting her maw to scent.
Dustbreeze nodded and headed off in her own direction of their hunt. She was confident her apprentice didn't need monitored through her hunt. Leopardpaw had lots of practice and has shown success independently now. Dust was beginning to think they were ready to be made a warrior, which made her sad. She'd really enjoyed the apprentice. She parted her maw and pushed away the thoughts, creeping through the territory. Her best bet would be to find something juicy under the snow, as she didn't smell anything in the air. She moved carefully, listening for the sounds of scurrying or burrowing. Many mice moved under the snow, eating the frozen grasses, that would be an easy target. Once you learned the tricks, it was quite simple so long as you pounced with precision. The tortoiseshell cat's ears swivelled as she caught the sound of a heartbeat nearby, hopefully a healthy mouse. She crept forward, hearing the scurrying under the snow and help still, waiting for the prey to stop moving. When it did, she bounced up and down through the snow, easily crushing the mouse in her paws and scooping it into her maw.

Now to just find something else before heading back to their meeting spot.
Old February 7th, 2020, 04:10 PM

. @|+Tired Rose Child+|
He was starting to regret sending away the others since he was now alone with a very excited Herringpaw who he could imagine wouldn't be impressed with the direction of this typical hunting patrol. "We're just out here to find food and go back to camp," he meowed steadily, "but if we do that, and you still want to...hunt a badger...we can see about doing that afterward." His manner of speech gave away his hesitance and quizzical attitude toward it. "Here, watch."
Mintfrost waited calmly in the quiet, zoning in on the noise of a nearby twitter. His eyes traveled around the small clearing they'd selected and finally landed on a log, charred and somewhat covered in snow. He crept forward in a practiced hunting crouch and landed the kill neatly. "You can hear and scent the prey around," he meowed to his apprentice, "try your paw at catching it, and then we'll meet up with the others if they're finished."

Last edited by Kitty Mama; February 7th, 2020 at 04:11 PM.
Old February 7th, 2020, 04:34 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Leopardpaw flicked her tail, stalking through the snowy undergrowth in search of prey. As she heart skittering, she approached a tree root, keeping her pawsteps light as to not alert the creature. Many heartbeats passed before she pounced, her jaws latching around a mouse's neck and snapping it. She immediately set it down and covered it with snow, letting the cold keep it fresh while she moved to catch more prey. The Bengal found a bird hopping along the ground, pecking at snow as it searched for some food. Leopardpaw smirked and confidently stalked toward it, though she miscalculated her jump once she finally pounced. She landed just short of the bird, cursing aloud. With a split-second movement, the apprentice leaped up, catching the bird's wing in her jaws and dragging it to the ground. A quick bite to the spine killed it, though she wasn't proud of her messy kill. She decided that the plumpness of the bird along with the mouse would stand in for the competition, picking up both pieces of prey and heading back to the meeting spot.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 7th, 2020, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[/
@Ever @Kitty Mama @|+Tired Rose Child+| ]

Leopardpaw flicked her tail, stalking through the snowy undergrowth in search of prey. As she heart skittering, she approached a tree root, keeping her pawsteps light as to not alert the creature. Many heartbeats passed before she pounced, her jaws latching around a mouse's neck and snapping it. She immediately set it down and covered it with snow, letting the cold keep it fresh while she moved to catch more prey. The Bengal found a bird hopping along the ground, pecking at snow as it searched for some food. Leopardpaw smirked and confidently stalked toward it, though she miscalculated her jump once she finally pounced. She landed just short of the bird, cursing aloud. With a split-second movement, the apprentice leaped up, catching the bird's wing in her jaws and dragging it to the ground. A quick bite to the spine killed it, though she wasn't proud of her messy kill. She decided that the plumpness of the bird along with the mouse would stand in for the competition, picking up both pieces of prey and heading back to the meeting spot.

Dustbreeze continued on, padding carefully in the snow. As hard as she tried though, she could not smell any nearby prey, nor did she hear and wings or scratching of squirrels in the distance. Defeated, she turned back and ratraced her steps. It had been an awful long way to go for one plump mouse. She hoped the others had done better on their hunts. She grabbed her mouse, it was still warm and soft which was a welcome taste in her maw. As the tortie got up the their meeting spot, she noticed she was the first back, but could hear the pawsteps of the approaching Leopardpaw. Dust hoped that she'd gotten the win, but also hoped the apprentice had had better luck than she. Obviously feeding the clan was much more important than her win.

@hxneysuckle @|+Tired Rose Child+| @Kitty Mama
Old February 8th, 2020, 10:26 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ This is due tomorrow! Let's get it finished up quickly. Posting again to speed it along! c: ]

The Bengal looked up as her mentor appeared, a smile spreading over her lips. She hopped up and met Dustbreeze as she was walking, eyeing the she-cat's catch. It didn't look as though her mentor had caught much, leaving Leopardpaw with a hopeful look in her eyes. Pointing to her two kills, she said, "I caught those. I think I win!"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old February 8th, 2020, 05:05 PM

. @Ever @hxneysuckle @|+Tired Rose Child+| ((thats fine, thanks I wasnt sure if Rose was posting again))

Mintfrost nodded in greetings to the patrol that was joining them again, and he offered an appreciative smile that verged on hopeful. He didn't know why they needed the outskirts territory when there were pieces of their own land being severely underused! "I will have to take you out later, Herringpaw..." he meowed to his apprentice since he hadn't caught anything or made an attempt. Mintfrost also noted to himself that he'd go back out on an optional patrol maybe with another warrior just to keep their freshkill pile high. "Looks like you guys had good luck. Shall we go back?" Mintfrost motioned for them to follow and led the way to camp.
Old February 9th, 2020, 03:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

jasminepaw - past
she'd wanted to know what the border looked like, and now that she was old enough not to be questioned at first (but would certainly be questioned if she was discovered), jasminepaw had made her way out here. thunderclanners were nasty, or at least, she'd always assumed so; she wasn't really expecting to run into one, anyway. if she did, however, jasminepaw was pretty confident that she could give him a good clawing to remember her by. of course, there was no way she could fight off a warrior or even an older apprentice, but she could fight like hell anyway.

approaching the border, jasminepaw wrinkled her nose at the scent of thunderclan. seriously? this was it? this was the big thing, huh, the line that they weren't supposed to cross? jasminepaw was tempted to put a paw over, mainly to prove to herself that she could do it, but that felt like a little too much for the she-cat, and so instead, she remained on her side. fixing the invisible line with a disdainful glare, jasminepaw decided instead on moving a little further down the border, where there might actually be something interesting.

she sincerely doubted that, however. so far, thunderclan was the most boring place she'd seen in her entire life, and she'd grown up in the shadowclan nursery.

@Sneakyfox55

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; February 9th, 2020 at 03:10 PM.
Old February 9th, 2020, 04:00 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
jasminepaw - past
she'd wanted to know what the border looked like, and now that she was old enough not to be questioned at first (but would certainly be questioned if she was discovered), jasminepaw had made her way out here. thunderclanners were nasty, or at least, she'd always assumed so; she wasn't really expecting to run into one, anyway. if she did, however, jasminepaw was pretty confident that she could give him a good clawing to remember her by. of course, there was no way she could fight off a warrior or even an older apprentice, but she could fight like hell anyway.

approaching the border, jasminepaw wrinkled her nose at the scent of thunderclan. seriously? this was it? this was the big thing, huh, the line that they weren't supposed to cross? jasminepaw was tempted to put a paw over, mainly to prove to herself that she could do it, but that felt like a little too much for the she-cat, and so instead, she remained on her side. fixing the invisible line with a disdainful glare, jasminepaw decided instead on moving a little further down the border, where there might actually be something interesting.

she sincerely doubted that, however. so far, thunderclan was the most boring place she'd seen in her entire life, and she'd grown up in the shadowclan nursery.

@Sneakyfox55
Finally, his first time out on his own! Brightpaw couldn't wait to prove how brave he could be; and to do just that, he was going right up to the ShadowClan border. Those mange-pelts could learn a thing or two, they were always trying to set paw on ThunderClan's territory. If he could defend the border and chase away any potential trespassers, he knew he'd be made into a warrior in no time!

He trotted up to the scent markers excitedly, scouting out the borderline, wrinkling his nose as ShadowClan's smell suddenly wafted into his nostrils unwelcomingly; he was quick to realize it wasn't just the scent markers that made the odor so potent, though.

He padded further along the border, and came to a halt at the sight in front of him. "What are you doing?" he hissed, eyeing the she-cat on the other side.

@Lonestar23
Old February 9th, 2020, 05:03 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakyfox55 View Post
Finally, his first time out on his own! Brightpaw couldn't wait to prove how brave he could be; and to do just that, he was going right up to the ShadowClan border. Those mange-pelts could learn a thing or two, they were always trying to set paw on ThunderClan's territory. If he could defend the border and chase away any potential trespassers, he knew he'd be made into a warrior in no time!

He trotted up to the scent markers excitedly, scouting out the borderline, wrinkling his nose as ShadowClan's smell suddenly wafted into his nostrils unwelcomingly; he was quick to realize it wasn't just the scent markers that made the odor so potent, though.

He padded further along the border, and came to a halt at the sight in front of him. "What are you doing?" he hissed, eyeing the she-cat on the other side.

@Lonestar23
jasminepaw - past
"...that's a joke, right?" the she-cat mewed, in response to his inquiry. what did he think she was doing? stealing thunderclan secrets, or oh—no, she wouldn't be thinking of crossing the border, would she? the tom appeared to be older than her, although jasminepaw had never really been that great of a judge of age; she shrugged it off, choosing to stare at the angry tom instead.

by some incredible strength of will, she managed to keep her own fur flat and any further snarky comments off of her tongue, because clearly, he wasn't going to take them very well. jasminepaw didn't feel like going back to her clan and explaining why she had claw marks on her. "you don't have to worry about me," she mewed, with a grin. "I'm not going to cross your border." it doesn't seem like there's much over there, anyway, she thought, but managed to refrain from making that particular comment.

she wasn't stupid, after all. jasminepaw knew that saying something like that wasn't going to be taken very well by this strangely angry apprentice. seriously, who had made dirt in his fresh-kill?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 9th, 2020, 06:14 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
jasminepaw - past
"...that's a joke, right?" the she-cat mewed, in response to his inquiry. what did he think she was doing? stealing thunderclan secrets, or oh—no, she wouldn't be thinking of crossing the border, would she? the tom appeared to be older than her, although jasminepaw had never really been that great of a judge of age; she shrugged it off, choosing to stare at the angry tom instead.

by some incredible strength of will, she managed to keep her own fur flat and any further snarky comments off of her tongue, because clearly, he wasn't going to take them very well. jasminepaw didn't feel like going back to her clan and explaining why she had claw marks on her. "you don't have to worry about me," she mewed, with a grin. "I'm not going to cross your border." it doesn't seem like there's much over there, anyway, she thought, but managed to refrain from making that particular comment.

she wasn't stupid, after all. jasminepaw knew that saying something like that wasn't going to be taken very well by this strangely angry apprentice. seriously, who had made dirt in his fresh-kill?
The yellow tom blinked, unsure what to make of this she-cat. She doesn't SEEM all that threatening, but... He narrowed his eyes at her. "How can I be sure you won't cross?" he asked cautiously.