Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old September 5th, 2020, 12:19 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

ThunderClan 🔥Fire Brigade 🔥

[This is for Swallowkit's Fire Brigade, she's 'teaching' a bunch of kits on how to fight fire and will form them into ThC's 'first fire brigade' and will teach them the dos and donts... with a lot of Dos. She's NOT qualified to do these things... but who cares, shes having fun commanding them]
-- @Shadowedmoon @Hollow Knight @TheShadowAnimal @Yeety @Drago0n @Redtalon @Willowfern @Mumble @soot @~RooRoo~ @Shadeleaf @UpperclassFailure @SorrelClaw @esa @TheNyanCatMinecart @Bramblefire01 @BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) @Neon Lights @Star Wolf @Beau @Exis @Tigerstorm0926 @Slinky @The Shadow Flower @elysian @hope @Slushie --

Swallowkit was bored. She was bored out of HER MIND. And she remembered what Buckstar had told her. That.. that she could get an ENTIRE BRIGADE OF KITS! and she was determined to form them into the finest army that could ever have been seen against fires. The FIRE BRIGADE! and this would have to be done without moving from her nest, considering her broken leg, but well, if she could have Kestrelass smacking the ones that didn't behave and all, things would go alright wouldn't they? Oh yes, so, deciding to albeit break the rules a teeny bit and move a bit closer to the exit of the medicine cat den, she called out, "ALL KITS COME HERE! WE MUST FIGHT FIRES! GENERAL BUCKSTAR TOLD US TO!" Oh he didn't but... Swallowkit didn't mind twisting the truth every now and then. It wasn't like he hadn't told her NOT TO. Sooo, taking her chances she looked at her pile of twigs and pebbles ready to chuck at any misbehaviours, who didn't listen to her orders. "We will be the fire brigade! who fights any fires in Thunderclan!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; September 5th, 2020 at 12:19 PM.
Old September 5th, 2020, 12:21 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: 🔥Fire Brigade 🔥

( FIRST ONE! )
Berrykit walked over.
My father gave you the permission?
Are you sure? @Arie

Last edited by ~Berry~; September 5th, 2020 at 12:22 PM.
Old September 5th, 2020, 12:24 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
[This is for Swallowkit's Fire Brigade, she's 'teaching' a bunch of kits on how to fight fire and will form them into ThC's 'first fire brigade' and will teach them the dos and donts... with a lot of Dos. She's NOT qualified to do these things... but who cares, shes having fun commanding them]
-- @Shadowedmoon @Hollow Knight @TheShadowAnimal @Yeety @Drago0n @Redtalon @Willowfern @Mumble @soot @~RooRoo~ @Shadeleaf @UpperclassFailure @SorrelClaw @esa @TheNyanCatMinecart @Bramblefire01 @BlueGenie(aka Blueflight) @Neon Lights @Star Wolf @Beau @Exis @Tigerstorm0926 @Slinky @The Shadow Flower @elysian @hope @Slushie --

Swallowkit was bored. She was bored out of HER MIND. And she remembered what Buckstar had told her. That.. that she could get an ENTIRE BRIGADE OF KITS! and she was determined to form them into the finest army that could ever have been seen against fires. The FIRE BRIGADE! and this would have to be done without moving from her nest, considering her broken leg, but well, if she could have Kestrelass smacking the ones that didn't behave and all, things would go alright wouldn't they? Oh yes, so, deciding to albeit break the rules a teeny bit and move a bit closer to the exit of the medicine cat den, she called out, "ALL KITS COME HERE! WE MUST FIGHT FIRES! GENERAL BUCKSTAR TOLD US TO!" Oh he didn't but... Swallowkit didn't mind twisting the truth every now and then. It wasn't like he hadn't told her NOT TO. Sooo, taking her chances she looked at her pile of twigs and pebbles ready to chuck at any misbehaviours, who didn't listen to her orders. "We will be the fire brigade! who fights any fires in Thunderclan!"
Blackkit and Strikkit emerged from the nursery. Blackkit stretched and walked outside. It was these noisy kits again wasn't it? Ugh. Strikekit came out after seeing his sister leave the nursery.
Old September 5th, 2020, 12:41 PM

My Mood: Thinking

Swankit tentatively inched his way out of the nursery, a suspicious look on hi face when he heard Swallowkit. "......Are you sure we're allowed to do this?" His eyes narrowed a little and he began to twiddle his claws nervously. @Arie

Also, here's a presentation with all my war kitties, although it's still a work in progress

Since my school's been changing my schedule, please feel free to bump me if I don't respond within 48 hours. I might not always be available from 9-2 EST on weekdays because of classes.
Old September 5th, 2020, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Ashkit came out of the nusery she was born for this it was in her name she said "I'm in!"
@Arie
Old September 5th, 2020, 01:28 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
Ashkit came out of the nusery she was born for this it was in her name she said "I'm in!"
@Arie
Blackkit rolled her eyes. This better be good to make up for all the noise and chatter
Old September 5th, 2020, 01:29 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drago0n View Post
Blackkit rolled her eyes. This better be good to make up for all the noise and chatter
She turned around when she saw blackkit the sassy one of the litter
Old September 5th, 2020, 01:47 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

@Arie

Flowerkit's ears perked up. She felt a bit better after her escapade from ThunderClan. She rushed forward, feeling very excited. "Ooh!" she exclaimed, looking very eager. "Yes! Yes! I can fight the fire and become a warrior!" She skidded to a halt, instantly determined. Buckstar would have to make her a warrior after these teachings, surely! Yeah! She was so excited for this.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old September 5th, 2020, 02:10 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Arie ]

Oh no. Ohh no. Ohhhh, no no no! Buckstar hurried over ot the group of kits, his mouth hanging slightly open in disbelief as he stared at Swallowkit. What was she thinking, telling them they were going to fight fire?! They were kits for crying out loud, not fireproof cats. They were going to get themselves killed. "Swallow," he whispered sharply, coming to a stop in front of her, "what on earth do you think you're doing?"
Old September 5th, 2020, 05:40 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

@Arie
Smallkit stood on the edge of the ever-growing crowd of kits, he looked at Swallowkit and asked,
"How are we-Kits-going to fight fire? There isn't any around... or is there?!"