Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old September 5th, 2020, 08:42 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: 🔥Fire Brigade 🔥

@Arie
Fernkit padded over to where the other kits where gathered. A fire brigade? She was a bit sceptical, but it had to be more fun than lazing about in the nursery! "Fine." she meowed. The tabby opened her mouth to ask what they where actually going to do, when Buckstar arrived. She shut her mouth. Oh. This was going to be fun to watch!

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old September 5th, 2020, 10:53 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
She turned around when she saw blackkit the sassy one of the litter
Blackkit gave her sister a smirk for no real reason and lay down to start cleaning herself, skeptical about this whole fire thing
Old September 6th, 2020, 06:21 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

[ Giving people a few more hours before continuing the event! It'll continue at 5am GMT+4 [as of Gulf Standard Time] ]

-- @Slushie --

Swallowkit looked proudly over the army that was already gathering beneath her... or well, in front of her! but in her mind they were beneath her because she would be their general. She would lead them into battle... or well, Kestrelass would have to lead them until her leg stopped being unhappy. The kit did want her leg to stop being unhappy soon but... it wasn't something she could decide so she would have to resort to sitting in her nest with her broken leg that was still... broken. However when Buckstar came over the kit didn't back down. He'd told her she could get a brigade and so she could get one. "I am forming the brigade you told me I could get but never gave to me! It was my price for BEATING YOU," she said the two last words with a pointed look and emphasized it by poking her way smaller paw into his chest. "The warrior code says nothing about fighting fire! it doesn't say we can... but it doesn't say we can't either! So! I'm doing your job!" The kit was extremely proud of her words and the fact that she was standing up to him. Just because he may be her dad didn't mean he could like... tell her what to do. Wait. It meant exactly he could tell her what to do. "But! You can be my general! You can toss pebbles at anyone misbehaving!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee

Last edited by Arie; September 6th, 2020 at 10:54 AM.
Old September 6th, 2020, 01:20 PM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @Arie & @Slushie & Everyone
So, it went like this. Kestrelkit agreed to help Swallow start her fire brigade on one condition: they were both in charge. He wasn’t like… being told what to do by his little sister, or anything, NO WAY. That would be too embarrassing. Wren would never let him forget it!

Kestrelkit paced beside Swallow, watching the brigade form with a lofty expression and a puffed-out chest. He completely ignored Berry [because the kit was a total kissup. What did it matter if they had permission or not? Booooring.] Blackkit, Strikekit, and Swankit filed in next—none looking totally convinced this was a sanctioned activity, and they'd be right. He flicked his tail. Cowards. Kestrel stared at them extra-long, straining to convey as much disapproval in his eyes as possible, the way warriors usually looked at him. Ashkit and Flowerkit’s combined enthusiasm appeased him, though. That was more like it. [Kes put Smallkit and Fernkit into a ‘not sure’ category. They seemed kinda neutral.]

Kestrelkit pivoted dramatically, looking quite self-important when—Buckstar? The little calico nearly jumped out of his fur, his flashy bravado faltering. He quickly recovered, though, ever mindful of the watching brigade.

Hold on- WAIT.

When Swallow offered their fake dad a spot as general, Kestrel’s fur prickled with indignation. “SWALLOW! I thought you said I was going to be your general!” Kes swiveled to look at Buckstar apologetically. His voice took on a placating tone. “Maybe you can be ASSISTANT general. I need someone to pick up all the pebbles I toss, so I never run out!

Last edited by Ziera; September 6th, 2020 at 01:34 PM.
Old September 6th, 2020, 01:38 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Arie

Charkit padded over to the group of kits,” I’m already good at fighting fires. I was born in the fire. I can help teach. I’m already an expert!” he declared before breaking into a small coughing fit. He had those coughing fits when he exercised much. Charkit was a russet colored kit with a burn scar on his shoulder from when he was born during the fire.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 6th, 2020, 04:20 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ @Slushie @Arie @Redtalon ]

Wait, was Buckstar their dad now? Wrenkit decided not to think about it and trotted to stand beside his siblings, pointing vigorously at himself to show that he expected a position as well. He and Kes could both be generals and Buckstar could be their assistant.

Speaking of the leader, the calico kit clambered through his paws and began to bat at the tom’s tail with a sly grin. He had his ears perked to hear the continuation of the conversation, but he for now wanted to focus on whacking Buckstar’s tail.
Old September 6th, 2020, 04:32 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

@Arie @Redtalon @Beau

Fernkit shifted her gaze from the three younger kits in front, to the all powerful Clan leader and back again. She hoped they knew what they were doing. Wait. Of course they didn't. Buckstar was probably going to kill them. "It was a nice try" she whispered to the three 'generals '.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926
Old September 6th, 2020, 08:13 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]

*Crookedkit walked more like wobbled over on his 3 working legs,he spotted Buckstar*

What happened now? Hi Buckystar!
*DANG IT,he got really embarrassed. Crookedit limped with his disformed paw and fell onto the ground,he got up quickly*
Swallowkit? What are you doing were supposed to be not causing trouble!

@Arie @Slushie

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old September 6th, 2020, 08:28 PM
emergency hiatus

[Event has CONTINUED]
-- @Tigerstorm0926 @Beau @Redtalon @Zesty Mango @Drago0n @Willowfern @Slushie @TheNyanCatMinecart @Neon Lights @UpperclassFailure @SorrelClaw --

Okay. So she had her army, she had her generals she had her assistant. What else did she need before she went ahead and whacked everyone? OH nothing! She was good to go to command her army. Smiling brightly up at Buckstar she sat up straighter in her nest and then started yelling commands at the squirming kits. "SO! first we gotta group up! Like real tight. Like your fur must brush against each other". Reaching forward and pulling Kestrelass closer and then brushed her shoulder up against his. "LIKE THis! Ya must touch! Because if your touching each other then the fire won't touch YOU! See? SMART! Like me! Anyway, the warrior code says we must protect the clan with our lives! and it says nothing about not fighting fires and not being firefighters. SO therefore that's our job. TO protect the clan against fire and Buckstar has even given approval! So therefore you guys, ARE THUNDERCLAN'S FIRST FIRE BRIGADE!" And now it was time for commands, "SO, if you see a fire! what do you do?!"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 6th, 2020, 08:31 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Berrykit looked to his father.
Is this ok to do dad? @Slushie