Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old March 24th, 2021, 02:30 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Windswept Plains

{ O P E N }

Flowerspirit padded in the woods, for once in her life confident about something. ThunderClan was not her Clan anymore, and she didn't need their judging stares and humiliating techniques. Of course, she was still a warrior, that would never change.
Old April 4th, 2021, 01:51 PM
resident frog lover

My Mood: Tired

[open, please mention me if you reply!]

Honey was in the middle of one of his favorite activities: watching, nothing in particular, from a high vantage point – in this case, a stone jutting out from the earth. His fluffy golden tail was wrapped neatly around his paws, and a gentle breeze stirred his fur. He thought he heard a sound coming from behind him, and turned around quickly to scan the clearing before convincing himself nothing was wrong and going back to his daydream.
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:09 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichen-Licker View Post

Honey was in the middle of one of his favorite activities: watching, nothing in particular, from a high vantage point – in this case, a stone jutting out from the earth. His fluffy golden tail was wrapped neatly around his paws, and a gentle breeze stirred his fur. He thought he heard a sound coming from behind him, and turned around quickly to scan the clearing before convincing himself nothing was wrong and going back to his daydream.
Nala padded up to the tomcat. The pretty she cat smiled and said
Hello! I’m Nala who might you be?

Her slight southern accent touched the words she spoke. She knew her kit finn had followed her and saw him hiding behind a stone.
She licked her front paw smiling at the cat.
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:23 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lichen-Licker View Post

The large, long-furred black striped tom mentally cursed. He had stepped on a twig. Needle tredded softly, before letting out a low snarl and pouncing on Honey. "You kitties should know not to tred on my land." He growled in Honey's ear, showing his white teeth. "I should kill you, but I might have better plans for you."

[ @Lichen-Licker ]

link to mr. tough guy's bio - http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=37373
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:31 AM

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightriver View Post
The large, long-furred black striped tom mentally cursed. He had stepped on a twig. Needle tredded softly, before letting out a low snarl and pouncing on Honey. "You kitties should know not to tred on my land." He growled in Honey's ear, showing his white teeth. "I should kill you, but I might have better plans for you."

[ @Lichen-Licker ]

link to mr. tough guy's bio - http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=37373
Nala laughed and said
oh sweetheart heart you don’t wanna mess with me.

Did this cat know about who she was or what her group that was so powerful was? Her claws out she signaled for her kit with her tail to go get pit.
Old April 5th, 2021, 08:48 AM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
Nala laughed and said
oh sweetheart heart you don’t wanna mess with me.

Did this cat know about who she was or what her group that was so powerful was? Her claws out she signaled for her kit with her tail to go get pit.
Needle snorted, his own light scottish accent coming into his voice now. "Ya know," He flexed his claws as he got off of Honey, turning to the she-cat. "ya could help me with somethin'. Bone and his hooliigans are movin' in and they needa to be taught a lesson."
Old April 5th, 2021, 11:36 AM
resident frog lover

My Mood: Tired

@~dust~ @nightriver
-
After being tackled to the ground by Needle, Honey didn't do much more than stare up at him with big blue eyes. Although he was annoyed and a bit stressed about the whole situation, he showed no signs of it. When Needle turned his attention to the other newcomer, Honey simply stood up, returned to his spot on the rock, and shook dust out of his pelt. As much as he would like to leave, he stayed to watch this play out; it would be better to know what the outcome is here than to be uninformed.
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:14 PM
Engine engine number nine

Fizzlepaw had been wandering for hours and his paws ached like crazy. He looked around and saw the Thunderpath. He had never seen one before. It didn't look like fun, so he'd stay away. Flowers were now in full bloom and it was beautiful. Until he thought up a plan perhpas it would be best to stay here. There was a long faint scent of Sunchaser here. He missed him already and gad just said goodbye. Fizzlepaw was going to miss him, but hopefully soon he'd be in a new clan. Would Gentlefoot miss him? The riverclan she-cat was always nice to him at gatherings. He shook hsi head and looked on to find a spot to sleep at.

It wasn't all that good but there was a small cave like hole in the ground. It was just big enough for a rabbit in which was perfect for him. The apprentice climbed inside and rested his head down on his paws before curling up and falling asleep.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 11th, 2021, 09:29 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
Fizzlepaw had been wandering for hours and his paws ached like crazy. He looked around and saw the Thunderpath. He had never seen one before. It didn't look like fun, so he'd stay away. Flowers were now in full bloom and it was beautiful. Until he thought up a plan perhpas it would be best to stay here. There was a long faint scent of Sunchaser here. He missed him already and gad just said goodbye. Fizzlepaw was going to miss him, but hopefully soon he'd be in a new clan. Would Gentlefoot miss him? The riverclan she-cat was always nice to him at gatherings. He shook hsi head and looked on to find a spot to sleep at.

It wasn't all that good but there was a small cave like hole in the ground. It was just big enough for a rabbit in which was perfect for him. The apprentice climbed inside and rested his head down on his paws before curling up and falling asleep.
Fawnpaw had been hunting and spotted the Rabbit Hole, "Helllooooo?", he said prodding the sleeping cat. By their sent he could tell it was Fizzlepaw "Fizzle are you okay?" he added nervously when the sleeping tom didn't respond.

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3
Old April 11th, 2021, 09:33 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawnhearted View Post
Fawnpaw had been hunting and spotted the Rabbit Hole, "Helllooooo?", he said prodding the sleeping cat. By their sent he could tell it was Fizzlepaw "Fizzle are you okay?" he added nervously when the sleeping tom didn't respond.
Fizzlepaw popped his head up to see Fawnpaw. Why was he all the way in the outkirts. The tom climbed out, his pale ginger fur covered in dirt. He shook his pelt dirt flew everywhere. "You doing here?", he asked. Fizzlepaw hoped he didn't come here to change his mind. He left Thunderclan and he wasn't ever going back.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do