Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old July 18th, 2022, 10:22 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Default (OPEN) Friendship isnt forbidden... Right?

@Wintermist [Just mentioned them because they own Foxpaw's mentor, this is open to both Riverclan cats and rogues.]
Foxpaw>Riverclan
Sundrop>Rogue

Foxpaw

The small apprentice quickly trotted over to the Riverclan border with the outskirts, quickly passing over it. He held a small trout in his maw, tail swaying gently. He sat down at a very particular spot, a large boulder by his side. He was where He and his mentor, Willowfeather, had patrolled earlier, well- not exactly, a bit off, but still very close. He sat for awhile, clearly waiting for someone. Eventually a golden feline appeared. A bengal with slightly pink swirls. The bengal was Sundrop, a rogue who lurked near Riverclan territory. Foxpaw smiled, dropping the trout and pushing it to Sundrop. Sundrop smiled gently, and started eating.

Last edited by Rxcket_p; July 19th, 2022 at 12:32 PM.
Old July 18th, 2022, 12:07 PM
I’m in the Walls

Bump Policy: Three Days
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: (OPEN) Friendship isnt forbidden... Right?

Willowfeather sat whiles away, back in her usual, not so serious ways. She looked up at the sky, and at the different shades of gray. The sky hadn’t really been all that clear lately, and she longed to see the sun.
She looked back down, and got to her paws.

She padded farther away from camp, glad to have peace, away from noise.
@Cxndy_Fatal
(Willowfeather is about 40 yards away)

Feel free to stop by, request a roleplay or just chat, I’m all open!

Character Biographies // Roleplay and Relationships Finder/Tracker

~ Fritz ~

Old July 19th, 2022, 10:43 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Cxndy_Fatal

A black and white tom cautiously stepped out towards Foxpaw and Sundrop from outside
the Riverclan border. He looked at them with a slightly anxious expression.
"Hello?" He said, his voice raspy; he hadn't spoken for a while. He took a deep breath and spoke again. "I... what's your names?"
Old July 19th, 2022, 12:21 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienBigCat View Post
@Cxndy_Fatal

A black and white tom cautiously stepped out towards Foxpaw and Sundrop from outside
the Riverclan border. He looked at them with a slightly anxious expression.
"Hello?" He said, his voice raspy; he hadn't spoken for a while. He took a deep breath and spoke again. "I... what's your names?"

Foxpaw

The small tom instantly got defensive over Sundrop. Foxpaw whipped around and snarled loudly, digging his claws into the earth to show he wasnt afraid to pounce. Sundrop blinked, the rogue slowly moving away with his ears pinned and fur bristled
Old July 20th, 2022, 07:47 AM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Stagfrost @AlienBigCat @Cxndy_Fatal

The Riverclan warrior had left camp to go on a hunting trip, but he had picked a different direction when he picked up the scent of an apprentice instead of prey. He was somewhat frustrated over the fact that yet another apprentice would leave camp just like that, but it would be his job as a warrior to make sure nothing happened. Suspicion joined his frustration as he follow the scent further and further away from camp, and towards the outskirts. Was this another cat leaving Riverclan when the clan was in trouble, were there really that many traitors in his clan?

Soon he reached the outskirts border and managed to spot Foxpaw, along with two other cats. "Foxpaw! What is the meaning of this?" His voice was calm, but with a harsh edge to it, his sea gaze moving between the cats. He noticed the food Foxpaw and the other cat seemed to be sharing, but also the snarls and unsheathed claws.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Spotty; July 20th, 2022 at 11:00 AM.
Old July 20th, 2022, 10:35 AM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Stagfrost @AlienBigCat @Cxndy_Fatal

The Riverclan warrior had left camp to go on a hunting trip, but he had picked a different direction when he picked up the scent of an apprentice instead of prey. He was somewhat frustrated over the fact that yet another apprentice would leave camp just like that, but it would be his job as a warrior to make sure nothing happened. Worry joined his frustration as he follow the scent further and further away from camp, and towards the outskirts. Was this another cat leaving Riverclan when the clan was in trouble, were there really that many traitors in his clan?

Soon he reached the outskirts border and managed to spot Foxpaw, along with two other cats. "Foxpaw! What is the meaning of this?" His voice was calm, but with a harsh edge to it, his sea gaze moving between the cats. He noticed the food Foxpaw and the other cat seemed to be sharing, but also the snarls and unsheathed claws.

Foxpaw + Sundrop

He kept his defensive stanse infront of Sundrop, hissing and baring his fangs at the warrior. Sundrop began to cower away, with his ears pinned and fur spiking up. Foxpaw turned to the rogue. "Wait, don't go!" He called out, rushing to Sundrop's side.

Last edited by Rxcket_p; July 20th, 2022 at 10:36 AM.
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:30 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cxndy_Fatal View Post
Foxpaw

The small tom instantly got defensive over Sundrop. Foxpaw whipped around and snarled loudly, digging his claws into the earth to show he wasnt afraid to pounce. Sundrop blinked, the rogue slowly moving away with his ears pinned and fur bristled
The black and white rogue froze. He arched his back, ears pinned back, and took a few steps back. He glanced back at the direction he came from, wondering whether he should run back the way he came.
Old July 21st, 2022, 09:09 AM
Slowly returning

> Stagfrost @Cxndy_Fatal

The large tom's eyes narrowed into slim shards of a sharp sea blue color as Stagfrost looked at Foxpaw, a deep distrust begging to grow for the apprentice. "Why shouldn't he go?" His voice was cold as ice and the words came out slow, covered in a biting frost. "Why should a rogue stay near our borders, and why should you stay with him?" Being friends with a rogue wasn't barking a rule, but Stagfrost had already heard about enough of his clanmates inviting outsiders onto Riverclan land for him to be suspicious.

"Not only did you go outside alone when our two medicine cats have just disappeared," he continued "but now I find you sneaking away to share tongues and prey with a rogue." His gaze had not shifted from Foxpaw, and kept on drilling into the apprentice as he spoke. "Give me a good reason not to take you back to Riverclan right this instance as discuss out a punishment with Blizzardwind."

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old July 21st, 2022, 04:35 PM
Whoop whoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Stagfrost @Cxndy_Fatal

The large tom's eyes narrowed into slim shards of a sharp sea blue color as Stagfrost looked at Foxpaw, a deep distrust begging to grow for the apprentice. "Why shouldn't he go?" His voice was cold as ice and the words came out slow, covered in a biting frost. "Why should a rogue stay near our borders, and why should you stay with him?" Being friends with a rogue wasn't barking a rule, but Stagfrost had already heard about enough of his clanmates inviting outsiders onto Riverclan land for him to be suspicious.

"Not only did you go outside alone when our two medicine cats have just disappeared," he continued "but now I find you sneaking away to share tongues and prey with a rogue." His gaze had not shifted from Foxpaw, and kept on drilling into the apprentice as he spoke. "Give me a good reason not to take you back to Riverclan right this instance as discuss out a punishment with Blizzardwind."
Foxpaw

He hissed. "Sun is my best, and ONLY friend. And I hunt for him because his mate is ignoring him, and he has kits. Sun, dont go please." He glanced the rogue. Sundrop paused for a moment, ears still flattened. Foxpaw nudged the Bengal before glaring back at Stagfrost. "So, how about you be more respectful? Just because Sun is a rogue doesn't mean hes filthy, uncivilized, and all that stuff our clan thinks." Foxpaw finished.
Old July 22nd, 2022, 08:02 AM
Slowly returning

> Stagfrost @Cxndy_Fatal

Great, he was dealing not only with a rather disloyal apprentice but an overdramatic and annoying one at that. Lecturing youngsters wasn't what Stagfrost had imagined himself doing today, but it seemed that was needed here. 'Sun is my best, and ONLY friend' he gave a little short at the outspitten words, almost wanting to roll his eyes a little bit but continued to keep steady eye contact with Foxpaw. "If his mate is ignoring him he can leave, and whether or not he has any spawn laying around is none of our concern. You are in no right to give away Riverclan prey to an outsider no matter their current life."

He got a little bit more annoyed with the unruly apprentice as Foxpaw once more told the rogue, who seemed to go by 'Sun', not to leave, right before turning back to Stagfrost and starting to huff and puff about it all again. "You're one to talk about respect" he muttered under his breath as the apprentice went on, before speaking once they had got all that out of her system. "I do not care if civilized or uncivilized they are, my problem if you an your behavior, Foxpaw. I repeat myself; You snuck out of camp and took prey belonging to Riverclan to feed a rogue you secretly met up with. You know we have had problems with outsiders crossing our borders and now I find you sharing a meal with one?"

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]