Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM

Old July 22nd, 2022, 03:15 PM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Default Re: (OPEN) Friendship isnt forbidden... Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Stagfrost @Cxndy_Fatal

Great, he was dealing not only with a rather disloyal apprentice but an overdramatic and annoying one at that. Lecturing youngsters wasn't what Stagfrost had imagined himself doing today, but it seemed that was needed here. 'Sun is my best, and ONLY friend' he gave a little short at the outspitten words, almost wanting to roll his eyes a little bit but continued to keep steady eye contact with Foxpaw. "If his mate is ignoring him he can leave, and whether or not he has any spawn laying around is none of our concern. You are in no right to give away Riverclan prey to an outsider no matter their current life."

He got a little bit more annoyed with the unruly apprentice as Foxpaw once more told the rogue, who seemed to go by 'Sun', not to leave, right before turning back to Stagfrost and starting to huff and puff about it all again. "You're one to talk about respect" he muttered under his breath as the apprentice went on, before speaking once they had got all that out of her system. "I do not care if civilized or uncivilized they are, my problem if you an your behavior, Foxpaw. I repeat myself; You snuck out of camp and took prey belonging to Riverclan to feed a rogue you secretly met up with. You know we have had problems with outsiders crossing our borders and now I find you sharing a meal with one?"

Sundrop

"I.. I'm so sorry- I'll leave." The Bengal mewed quietly, backing away slowly. Foxpaw growled at Stagfrost once more. "All riverclan cares about is itself! At least I've learned to respect cats outside our clan. You act like its leafbare and that our clan is starving, news flash, were not." Foxpaw really wanted to dig his claws into the warrior's fur.
Sundrop blinked for a moment, swishing his tail. "You can go, Sun. Same place same time tomorrow?" The apprentice asked, Sundrop giving a quick nod, looking at Stagfrost before bolting away, soon out of sight. "Look, hes gone. Now leave me alone." Foxpaw spat, hissing.
Old July 22nd, 2022, 06:02 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

> Stagfrost @Cxndy_Fatal

The rogue Foxpaw was with seemed to finally, finally understand that he was not welcomed anywhere near Riverclan, and fleed. Stagfrost watched the outsiders go before turning back to Foxpaw to deal with them and he scoffed again when the apprentice got started. 'only cares about itself' The way this cat twisted words to make their statements sound differnt was quite annoying. "The clan is built up of many cats, all relying on and helping each other to stay alive and thriving. Caring about Riverclan and putting the clan's needs first isn't - as you seem to believe - only caring about oneself and one's own needs, on the contrary in fact, putting a rogue's needs before Riverclan's isn't just putting them before one or two cats, but putting one rogue before the whole clan." Some loyalty that was. And Stagfrost knew that he could in a heartbeat hunt back the prey Foxpaw had waisted, but he wasn't going to just repair what these cats did without also fixing the causing issue. "Also, respect is fine, and so are good relationships with the other clans as well, I'd even encourage it, but there is a clear and hard line between respecting others and giving away our prey to outsiders. A line you are obviously too young, or simply too naive to see."

"I am sure you would rather skip around in a meadow, smelling flowers and chasing butterflies, but that is not how the real world works. Riverclan is having a hard enough time, and Leafbare or not, handing out prey to any outsider that stumbles across our clan isn't how we do things, and don't you think we have had enough rogues finding their way into our land already? Or do you think that inviting in another one is completely fine? Maybe you could even show them the location of the camp, and point out all the weak points in our defense as well, while you're at it. "
His voice was harsh, cold, lacking any form of warmth at all, as he spoke to the apprentice. "But if it's ideologies like that that have poisoned your mind you're more than welcomed to go and join the other kittypets and daydream there."

But he could have almost chocked it up to one overly dramatic and overly emotional apprentice wanting to rebel (Starclan knew rebelling young cats seemed to be everywhere these days), almost, if it wasn't for Foxpaw's last line to the rogue. 'Same place same time tomorrow?' Was the apprentice out of their mind? "Not only do you invite the rogue back mere moments after Ive explained why your actions are so disloyal, you think it's smart to do it right in front of me?" Maybe it wasn't disloyalty after all, maybe it was just mere stupidity causing the apprentice to act like this. "And you will not be meeting that rogue here again. I will have this reported back to Blizzardwind, and we'll make sure you are punished for this as well as getting other warriors to keep an eye on you. If it was up to me I wouldn't let you out of camp for a moon, but we'll see about that, maybe if you apologize are admit you were in the wrong I will go easier on you. "

This whole thing was becoming... quite the headache, and this was precisely the reason he didn't trust young cats until they had proven at least some form of loyalty or competence. "And no, I will not be 'leaving you alone'. You're comming with me back to camp so we can get this sorted out, since you shouldn't be outside alone in the first place." He gave a commanding flick of his tail and moved forward to shove them in the direction of the camp. "Com'on, don't make this harder for yourself than you already have."

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old July 24th, 2022, 12:04 AM
Whoop whoop

Bump Policy: Every 15hrs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotty View Post

> Stagfrost @Cxndy_Fatal

The rogue Foxpaw was with seemed to finally, finally understand that he was not welcomed anywhere near Riverclan, and fleed. Stagfrost watched the outsiders go before turning back to Foxpaw to deal with them and he scoffed again when the apprentice got started. 'only cares about itself' The way this cat twisted words to make their statements sound differnt was quite annoying. "The clan is built up of many cats, all relying on and helping each other to stay alive and thriving. Caring about Riverclan and putting the clan's needs first isn't - as you seem to believe - only caring about oneself and one's own needs, on the contrary in fact, putting a rogue's needs before Riverclan's isn't just putting them before one or two cats, but putting one rogue before the whole clan." Some loyalty that was. And Stagfrost knew that he could in a heartbeat hunt back the prey Foxpaw had waisted, but he wasn't going to just repair what these cats did without also fixing the causing issue. "Also, respect is fine, and so are good relationships with the other clans as well, I'd even encourage it, but there is a clear and hard line between respecting others and giving away our prey to outsiders. A line you are obviously too young, or simply too naive to see."

"I am sure you would rather skip around in a meadow, smelling flowers and chasing butterflies, but that is not how the real world works. Riverclan is having a hard enough time, and Leafbare or not, handing out prey to any outsider that stumbles across our clan isn't how we do things, and don't you think we have had enough rogues finding their way into our land already? Or do you think that inviting in another one is completely fine? Maybe you could even show them the location of the camp, and point out all the weak points in our defense as well, while you're at it. "
His voice was harsh, cold, lacking any form of warmth at all, as he spoke to the apprentice. "But if it's ideologies like that that have poisoned your mind you're more than welcomed to go and join the other kittypets and daydream there."

But he could have almost chocked it up to one overly dramatic and overly emotional apprentice wanting to rebel (Starclan knew rebelling young cats seemed to be everywhere these days), almost, if it wasn't for Foxpaw's last line to the rogue. 'Same place same time tomorrow?' Was the apprentice out of their mind? "Not only do you invite the rogue back mere moments after Ive explained why your actions are so disloyal, you think it's smart to do it right in front of me?" Maybe it wasn't disloyalty after all, maybe it was just mere stupidity causing the apprentice to act like this. "And you will not be meeting that rogue here again. I will have this reported back to Blizzardwind, and we'll make sure you are punished for this as well as getting other warriors to keep an eye on you. If it was up to me I wouldn't let you out of camp for a moon, but we'll see about that, maybe if you apologize are admit you were in the wrong I will go easier on you. "

This whole thing was becoming... quite the headache, and this was precisely the reason he didn't trust young cats until they had proven at least some form of loyalty or competence. "And no, I will not be 'leaving you alone'. You're comming with me back to camp so we can get this sorted out, since you shouldn't be outside alone in the first place." He gave a commanding flick of his tail and moved forward to shove them in the direction of the camp. "Com'on, don't make this harder for yourself than you already have."

Foxpaw

He pinned his ears back, sighing quietly. He steps were slow and dragged out as he followed Stagfrost. Whats going to happen to Sun?.. He thought, What if Stagfrost told everyone what his friend looked like? He looked back, yet, ofcourse, Sundrop was long, long gone, Stagfrost had scared him probably enough to never even come back at all.