Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old December 7th, 2023, 10:05 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default < What happened to Goldenberry?! >

// Goldenberry continued to follow Birdsnow til she stopped. Birdsnow. I won’t be listening to you. If I could choose, I wouldn’t listen to any of you mousebrained fools! She snarled at the deputy, pure hatred in her eyes, and she slashed at the deputy’s nose, then at their shoulder, then stopped again. You try to exile me and I’ll make sure this clan falls, whether it’s the last thing I do. Tansy let Willowpaw die. She deserves punishment. That foxheart let it happen. I bet she’s laughing right now. She was feeling careless. All she could think was, I hope this clan suffers. Starclan has let an apprentice, die. They took a young apprentice barely past 7 moons old. Starclan is no longer who I serve for. Let Starclan fall under the ashes of disappointment. I could care less about this so-called clan. Her tail lashes as she spat a threat.You better be ready to fight because you kept me from taking away a traitor from this clan. //
| @poppy / ANYONE CAN JUMP ON IN! |
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:13 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: < What happened to Goldenberry?! >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
// Goldenberry continued to follow Birdsnow til she stopped. Birdsnow. I won’t be listening to you. If I could choose, I wouldn’t listen to any of you mousebrained fools! She snarled at the deputy, pure hatred in her eyes, and she slashed at the deputy’s nose, then at their shoulder, then stopped again. You try to exile me and I’ll make sure this clan falls, whether it’s the last thing I do. Tansy let Willowpaw die. She deserves punishment. That foxheart let it happen. I bet she’s laughing right now. She was feeling careless. All she could think was, I hope this clan suffers. Starclan has let an apprentice, die. They took a young apprentice barely past 7 moons old. Starclan is no longer who I serve for. Let Starclan fall under the ashes of disappointment. I could care less about this so-called clan. Her tail lashes as she spat a threat.You better be ready to fight because you kept me from taking away a traitor from this clan. //
| @poppy / ANYONE CAN JUMP ON IN! |

Birdsnow looked back at the molly behind her, eyes narrowing to slits, turning around at the sound of a snarl. Red hot pain burned her nose as claws sliced down her muzzle, and she let out an annoyed growl, claws unsheathing as she aimed to block a blow to her shoulder, dodging it. "You threaten Tansypaw and I'll ensure that you never pester anyone with your pathetic words again. She did all she could, and you are acting like a fool." She sneered at the cat, tail lashing dangerously. GOD would this madness ever stop?

"I don't fight kits." Her voice was cold, blistering and with a low growl, the molly straightened her back, forcing her claws in but muscles tensed and ready to defend herself. She wasn't going to fight back- yet. If this cat valued her life, she would calm down and get the hell away. Blood dripped from her muzzle as irritation flared in her eyes and exhaustion became her painkiller.

"Get out of camp." She ordered with a slight hint of a snarl in her voice, tail lashing. Technically this wasn't an exile, but it was as close as she could get as deputy. If Larkstar disagreed, she could jump in and tell Birdsnow her decision was wrong, but Birdsnow didn't trust this cat around Tansypaw or anyone, for that matter.

Last edited by poppy; December 7th, 2023 at 10:27 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:19 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy View Post

Birdsnow looked back at the molly behind her, eyes narrowing to slits, turning around at the sound of a snarl. Red hot pain burned her nose as claws sliced down her muzzle, and she let out an annoyed growl, claws unsheathing as she aimed to block a blow to her shoulder, dodging it. "You threaten Tansypaw and I'll ensure that you never pester anyone with your pathetic words again. She did all she could, and you are acting like a fool." She sneered at the cat, tail lashing dangerously. GOD would this madness ever stop?

"I don't fight kits." Her voice was cold, blistering and with a low growl, the molly straightened her back, forcing her claws in but muscles tensed and ready to defend herself. She wasn't going to fight back- yet. If this cat valued her life, she would calm down and get the hell away. Blood dripped from her muzzle as irritation flared in her eyes and exhaustion became her painkiller.

"Get out of camp." Technically this wasn't an exile, but it was as close as she could get as deputy. If Larkstar disagreed, she could jump in and tell Birdsnow her decision was wrong, but Birdsnow didn't trust this cat around Tansypaw or anyone, for that matter.
//Goldenberry just sneered.You can’t exile me. Only Larkstar can. She couldn’t help but chuckle. Quite the determination you got there. That’ll only make you weak. She spat the last word out at Birdsnow, eyes closed as she ignored Snowbird’s presence despite her rising anger at the cat.//
{Just wondering, how do you do the drop down bar? Like the one you titles Golden.}

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 7th, 2023 at 10:20 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:42 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Can I sneak in here? @poppy @RavenWings
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:50 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

"Hello, Birdsnow," Creekpelt grunted as he approached. Then he saw the tension between the two cats. "Is everything good?" @poppy @RavenWings
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:58 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw heard some commotion going on. Two cats yelling. She felt her stomach turn as she knew this never meant anything good, especially in this clan. With this in mind Adderpaw quickly ran over to see Birdsnow and Goldenberry yelling at each other. Worst of all its seemed like Goldenberry was threatening the deputy. Would this nonsense ever end?

"Actually she can and she has. Maybe you should stop while you are ahead of yourself. Perhaps you can stay in this clan if you apologize" Adderpaw said in an annoyed tone, she really wished this cat mouthed off more they could certainly use less cats of this kind.
@Ravenswings @poppy

Last edited by Fish; December 7th, 2023 at 10:59 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:07 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!

Default enter: the rushing water.

RUSHWATER.

agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow
@Ravenswings @poppy
[roll perception : DC 5]
[rushwater rolled a 19+1 w/ advantage to detect this conflict.]
the fish rots from the head. the infection festers and grows, trickling downwards like raindrops through a dense canopy.

it was the steady drip, drip, drip of the proverbial rot that drew rushwater in like a shark to blood. there were a lot of sayings about riverclan's stoic sleuth, many of which followed him to this day. most the seeds had been sewn by two specific individuals he cared not to name. he couldn't deny, the legacy gave him quite the amused chuckle now and then.

he'll smell your weakness. he'll eat you whole.

his ears were pricked alertly, tuned forwards like the dish of a satellite- hungry and poised to drink up every taste of information. indigo eyes fixated on the warm body who raised her voice at the deputy. each step carried purpose, meaning and his short pelt shifted with lean definition upon each stride. step by step, rushwater felt discontent rise in his hollow chest, it swelled and push against his ribs. the ghost of feeling replaced with a cool and level-headed apathy. it was a thin mask hardly keeping the fury boiling underneath hidden.

three.

"get out of camp," the pale-pelted deputy said. the distance between the broad-shouldered warrior and the conflict became as thin as the crescent moon still hanging subtly in the daytime sky.

two.

he heard goldenberry speak, "you can’t exile me, only larkstar can."
closer, now.

one.

"goldenberry," rushwater's words came out level as he intended. "i'd suggest listening to the deputy when she gives you a command," the smell of the med den was on them both. that in tandem with the earlier breath of word- she did all she could. -painted a rather clear picture. it did not take a genius to put two and two together.

"you've lost someone. you don't want to make it cost you your clan, too. leave camp. take a walk. kick rocks, even. calm down, clear your head and come back when you can use your brain- but stars be damned, you will not talk to birdsnow like you've got an ounce of sway or power here."

there's a harshness that the rasp in his tone brought, like chain on linoleum or claws on tree bark. rolling, rumbling and low. he spoke nothing but the truth, too, and, damn it, he was tired of the blame being cast about everyone who actually did anything around here.

"you've got three seconds, goldenberry, to comply with birdsnow's orders. do not make me count."

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:17 PM
Destroyer of Universes

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

36/100
Troutpaw slowly stepped out of the apprentices den, glancing between Birdsnow and Goldenberry. She felt the rising tension as more cats started to show up and dug her claws into the earth. She watched her adopted aunt nervously. She didn’t want something to happen to another family member, not so soon after Minkpaw. Stars, she would throw herself right at Goldenberry if she laid a claw on Birdsnow.

"Captain, you are a child of the universe. No less than a tree or a star, you deserve to be here. And whether or not it's clear to you, no doubt the universe is playing out as it should."

Characters
Mega Finder
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:30 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Kingly

*-Lark'star'-*
She/her | 19 moons | Mind Reader - ACTIVE
A sleek dilute tortie she-cat with green eyes

There is a commotion in the clearing. One that any cat who isn't deaf would find nearly impossible to miss. Larkwing didn't catch many of the words spoken, only that some were angry. With a deep breath to calm herself, Larkwing assumed her most impassive expression and slithered out of her den. The commotion that found her there was... not one she'd expected to see to be frank.

A grief fueled, volatile outburst, and several cats rushing over to see what was going on. Larkwing could admit that she was more curious than concerned at this point. Picking up the situation based on context clues surrounding Rushwater's statement, directing Goldenberry to take a walk and blow off some steam. A cat - kin of Goldenberry by the sounds of it - had died, and her response was to lash out and attack. This wasn't the first time she'd seen a cat strike out of grief, but the difference here was that this grief was fresh, raw, a wound just sliced open, and the other example she could think of happened days after the incident... maybe long enough for a full quarter moon cycle.

Honestly, Larkwing didn't think there was more she could add on to Rushwater's command, he'd said it all perfectly, gotten to the root of the problem and addressed it with a suggestion on what to do now! That was more than Lark thought herself capable of. So she sat and listened mostly, a presence in the background to oversee this all in case she needed to step in. For now, though, things seemed to be relatively handled.

[ @Ravenswings // @poppy // @redshiftreign // @Supersaber // @TheLostAmongTheStars ]
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:48 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
//Goldenberry just sneered.You can’t exile me. Only Larkstar can. She couldn’t help but chuckle. Quite the determination you got there. That’ll only make you weak. She spat the last word out at Birdsnow, eyes closed as she ignored Snowbird’s presence despite her rising anger at the cat.//
{Just wondering, how do you do the drop down bar? Like the one you titles Golden.}

(you just click the *go advanced button*, then up top where you see the B, I,U and other buttons, go to the right of those three buttons and there will be a little white box that says *Spoiler*. Just click that and it'll tell you what to do from there! )

The ragdoll lashed her tail, shoulders taut with frustration. She really needed to have a conversation with Larkstar about when she had the powers to exile cats, because it would make these kinds of situations so much easier to handle. Of course, Birdsnow didn't like exiling cats- forcing them away from their home wasn't ideal, but this cat clearly had it out for Tansypaw and she didn't want the young tortie to live in fear for her life. She was too young Bird's mind flashed to the fact that Tansypaw was around the same age that Birdy had been when she had been killed, and Birdsnow would be damned if she let this volatile, violent cat remain in the Clan.

Neck fur bristling, the bleeding deputy was prepared to force out a few more scathing statements before multiple cats arrived. First Creekpelt, then Adderpaw, Troutpaw, then Rushwater (and she couldn't miss the way her chest eased with relief at the sight of a warrior she held so much respect for) and then Larkstar silently arrived as well.

"Go clear your head, Goldenberry. I don't think you want to lose your place in RiverClan today, but you'd be well on your way. I suggest you think long and hard about your actions today and whether or not they were justified." Screaming at the medicine cat was not justified. Slicing open Bird's maw was certainly not justified. Lashing her tail, she narrowed her eyes imposingly at the warrior, ear flicking and her mind clearing slightly with gratefulness for Rushwater's input. She was so full of anger and protectiveness for Tansypaw and absolute exhaustion and lack of patience from all the other issues that it was a calming sensation to have someone who wasn't so burned out on disobedient and violent cats.

Reaching up slowly and wiping her muzzle, smearing a bit of crimson on her paw, she narrowed her eyes, daring Goldenberry to refuse their very generous offer. She could go talk a walk voluntarily (somewhat) or she could get dragged out permanently by her whiskers. Her choice.

[ @redshiftreign. @FrostyGalaxy @TheLostAmongTheStars @hawkboi @Supersabre @Ravenswings ]