Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old December 8th, 2023, 06:32 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: < What happened to Goldenberry?! >

QUOTE=poppy;1516469]
(you just click the *go advanced button*, then up top where you see the B, I,U and other buttons, go to the right of those three buttons and there will be a little white box that says *Spoiler*. Just click that and it'll tell you what to do from there! )

The ragdoll lashed her tail, shoulders taut with frustration. She really needed to have a conversation with Larkstar about when she had the powers to exile cats, because it would make these kinds of situations so much easier to handle. Of course, Birdsnow didn't like exiling cats- forcing them away from their home wasn't ideal, but this cat clearly had it out for Tansypaw and she didn't want the young tortie to live in fear for her life. She was too young Bird's mind flashed to the fact that Tansypaw was around the same age that Birdy had been when she had been killed, and Birdsnow would be damned if she let this volatile, violent cat remain in the Clan.

Neck fur bristling, the bleeding deputy was prepared to force out a few more scathing statements before multiple cats arrived. First Creekpelt, then Adderpaw, Troutpaw, then Rushwater (and she couldn't miss the way her chest eased with relief at the sight of a warrior she held so much respect for) and then Larkstar silently arrived as well.

"Go clear your head, Goldenberry. I don't think you want to lose your place in RiverClan today, but you'd be well on your way. I suggest you think long and hard about your actions today and whether or not they were justified." Screaming at the medicine cat was not justified. Slicing open Bird's maw was certainly not justified. Lashing her tail, she narrowed her eyes imposingly at the warrior, ear flicking and her mind clearing slightly with gratefulness for Rushwater's input. She was so full of anger and protectiveness for Tansypaw and absolute exhaustion and lack of patience from all the other issues that it was a calming sensation to have someone who wasn't so burned out on disobedient and violent cats.

Reaching up slowly and wiping her muzzle, smearing a bit of crimson on her paw, she narrowed her eyes, daring Goldenberry to refuse their very generous offer. She could go talk a walk voluntarily (somewhat) or she could get dragged out permanently by her whiskers. Her choice.

[ @redshiftreign. @FrostyGalaxy @TheLostAmongTheStars @hawkboi @Supersabre @Ravenswings ]
[/QUOTE]

// Goldenberry gazed around, growling. More mousebrains.To Snowbird, she growled, I won’t be- but she was cut off.
GOLDENBERRY! Stop acting like you’ve no sense. Dandeliontuft snapped. Without warning, Goldenberry launched at herself at Dandeliontuft, slashing at her stomach. After a few moments, Dandeliontuft tossed her off.STOP! Goldenberry. You know Willowpaw wouldn’t want this. With a flick of Dandeliontuft’s tail,it seemed to dawn on Goldenberry, and, with a growl, turned tail for a second, before stopping. Willowpaw? She mumbled, eyes widened. But it was just some reeds.//

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 8th, 2023 at 06:34 AM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 08:25 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

[just need some post]

Pepperkit was watch as started shaking wildly hidding
Old December 8th, 2023, 10:58 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Pristinekit
She/Her | The High Priestess

Pristinekit, ever the curious, poked her head unnecessarily out of the nursery to blink with bewilderment at the fuss Goldenberry was causing. Sapphire-blue hues widened almost comically when the little she-kit spotted Goldenberry fling herself at another cat - a clanmate - in an attempt to attack them. Mouth tipping downward in a frown, Pristinekit shrank back into the nursery entrance, feeling helpless. What had happened to Goldenberry, that she was enraged enough to attack a Clanmate. And why had she whispered something to broken to a cluster of ... reeds?

[ Open ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old December 8th, 2023, 11:10 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose View Post
Pristinekit
She/Her | The High Priestess

Pristinekit, ever the curious, poked her head unnecessarily out of the nursery to blink with bewilderment at the fuss Goldenberry was causing. Sapphire-blue hues widened almost comically when the little she-kit spotted Goldenberry fling herself at another cat - a clanmate - in an attempt to attack them. Mouth tipping downward in a frown, Pristinekit shrank back into the nursery entrance, feeling helpless. What had happened to Goldenberry, that she was enraged enough to attack a Clanmate. And why had she whispered something to broken to a cluster of ... reeds?

[ Open ]

Pepperkit looked over at the other kit and flicked her tail for her kit to come and hide with her.
Old December 8th, 2023, 12:41 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default what happened to goldenberry!? [paitence]

RUSHWATER.

agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow
@Ravenswings @poppy

rushwater had a very particular moral code. certain and set in stone like the twirling of a clock, but as indecipherable as a forgotten tongue.

strike one was the blood-scent in the air, the crooked canyon of a wound across the deputy’s maw, and the unsheathed claws. rushwater’s shoulders were tensed and poised for a fight, tail twitching in patient analysis.

he was, admittedly by nature a dangerous tom. he was raised to be lethal and efficient as the bloated river amid the summer storms. the difference between he and other more impulsive hazards was the tick, tick, tock of his conditioning; an incessant drone in the back of his head like steady beat of his heart. his hooked claws were no strangers to flesh, and his glinting teeth were not unaware of crimson.

strike two was leaping on yet another clanmate. i am begging you, truly, to give me a third reason.

goldenberry was in no state of mind to be around so many cats— it was clear from the way her grief turned rage and she fell to delusion and mania. rushwater had one prime objective: get her somewhere where she can’t hurt anyone else. or herself. willowpaw was the name of the deceased, he assumed. okay, he could use that. tucking away that information, he pulled out every conflict de-escalation skill he could think of.

he flicked an ear to birdsnow, a subtle glance back indicating that he’d like some space. in part because he didn’t want the gathering crowd to stress the grieving she-cat more, but more so because he didn’t want anyone else getting attacked.

“goldenberry,” names are powerful, personal. appeal to emotion. experience, years of treading water with volatile associates that could blow up at any moment prepared him for this.

“dandeliontuft is right. willowpaw wouldn’t want this, i can’t imagine anyone would. would she claw her deputy? would she scream at her clan mates? would she blame anyone?” truly, he didn’t know the answer because he didn’t know willowpaw. yet still, he could use this. he could cut to the heart of the matter.

“she deserves a better legacy than you going mad over her death. i’m asking you again, quite kindly, to take a breather out of camp. if you’d like, i’ll walk with you, or you may go alone. think about her, think about what she would want.”

he hated being the good guy, sometimes. this cat deserved to be tore asunder for laying a paw on another riverclanner.

but he was used to thinking, and not doing. he was used to choosing the second option when it is better for the situation. more than that, he did not want to have to drop another body under the stone especially if the blood fell on his own maw. he did not want to lose everything he was working for.

there would be a time and a place for him to decide what he thought was best, for now all he could do was wait. patiently.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."

Last edited by redshiftreign; December 8th, 2023 at 12:41 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 12:51 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

(how can I throw my Bluefang at this?)

@redshiftreign @Galaxy_ @Ravenswings @Rose @poppy @TheLostAmongTheStars @/am I missing anyone?
Old December 8th, 2023, 01:51 PM

Default Re: what happened to goldenberry!? [paitence]

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
RUSHWATER.

agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow
@Ravenswings @poppy

rushwater had a very particular moral code. certain and set in stone like the twirling of a clock, but as indecipherable as a forgotten tongue.

strike one was the blood-scent in the air, the crooked canyon of a wound across the deputy’s maw, and the unsheathed claws. rushwater’s shoulders were tensed and poised for a fight, tail twitching in patient analysis.

he was, admittedly by nature a dangerous tom. he was raised to be lethal and efficient as the bloated river amid the summer storms. the difference between he and other more impulsive hazards was the tick, tick, tock of his conditioning; an incessant drone in the back of his head like steady beat of his heart. his hooked claws were no strangers to flesh, and his glinting teeth were not unaware of crimson.

strike two was leaping on yet another clanmate. i am begging you, truly, to give me a third reason.

goldenberry was in no state of mind to be around so many cats— it was clear from the way her grief turned rage and she fell to delusion and mania. rushwater had one prime objective: get her somewhere where she can’t hurt anyone else. or herself. willowpaw was the name of the deceased, he assumed. okay, he could use that. tucking away that information, he pulled out every conflict de-escalation skill he could think of.

he flicked an ear to birdsnow, a subtle glance back indicating that he’d like some space. in part because he didn’t want the gathering crowd to stress the grieving she-cat more, but more so because he didn’t want anyone else getting attacked.

“goldenberry,” names are powerful, personal. appeal to emotion. experience, years of treading water with volatile associates that could blow up at any moment prepared him for this.

“dandeliontuft is right. willowpaw wouldn’t want this, i can’t imagine anyone would. would she claw her deputy? would she scream at her clan mates? would she blame anyone?” truly, he didn’t know the answer because he didn’t know willowpaw. yet still, he could use this. he could cut to the heart of the matter.

“she deserves a better legacy than you going mad over her death. i’m asking you again, quite kindly, to take a breather out of camp. if you’d like, i’ll walk with you, or you may go alone. think about her, think about what she would want.”

he hated being the good guy, sometimes. this cat deserved to be tore asunder for laying a paw on another riverclanner.

but he was used to thinking, and not doing. he was used to choosing the second option when it is better for the situation. more than that, he did not want to have to drop another body under the stone especially if the blood fell on his own maw. he did not want to lose everything he was working for.

there would be a time and a place for him to decide what he thought was best, for now all he could do was wait. patiently.
// Goldenberry laughed hysterically. You don’t know what Willowpaw meant to me. Let them exile me, but they can expect a little gift from me. She was beginning to tear up as she laughed, a evil glint in her eye. I will get my revenge. Just you wait. She whispered to Rushwater, a grin on her face as she walked past them, into the warriors den //

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 8th, 2023 at 01:51 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 01:58 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 8 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @Ravenswings , @redshiftreign
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 14 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: blood, discussion of mental illness + death
cobwebpaw's eyes widened at goldenberry's words. when the cat walked past where she was grooming herself, into the warrior's den, cobweb jumped back, her paws kneading into the ground and pushing up dirt. her ear flicked with fear as she landed next to rushwater.

' what is happening?! ' she whispered to the taller warrior, her fur bristling in anxiety as cobwebpaw watched the scene unfold. ' is birdsnow okay? ' standing next to the warrior made her fear simmer down to anxious ear flicks and fur ripples, but she still could smell the fear-scent off the kits and apprentices watching this.

dear starclan, she wouldn't let goldenberry lay a paw on tansy if she knew what was good for her. cobwebpaw's eyes flicked to the small drops of blood dripping from birdsnow, and her fear turned to that of barely disguised anger. cobwebpaw was not a cat that got angry easily. she preferred to stay happy as long as possible until something was gravely wrong, but this cat was about to set her off.

what was goldenberry going to do in the warrior's den? cobwebpaw's realization set in and her tail lashed with anger, fear, and most importantly -- to her, at least, -- sadness. this cat was clearly not.. well. she struggled for the words, and her stomach turned, but she knew what it was like to be dealing with grief so overwhelming everything became your enemy.

she looked down, grief and anger lacing her actions as she sat, the tip of her tail flicking. two cats attacked and delusions, hallucinations, that was call for a medicine cat intervention or at least, like rushwater had said, a walk. the cat needed to take a freaking break from the situation and stop making it worse then it was for herself.

[ open for interaction + tags . this is the most i have written for a character in one go clap clap me i guess /silly ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,

Last edited by sillycreatur; December 8th, 2023 at 02:23 PM.
Old December 8th, 2023, 02:02 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

(sorry for the short post here)

*Bluefang got attracted over cause he noticed Birdsnow over there and wanted to know what was happening*

*He came over and asked what was going on*

@poppy
Old December 8th, 2023, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 8 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @Ravenswings , @redshiftreign
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 14 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: blood
cobwebpaw's eyes widened at goldenberry's words. when the cat walked past where she was grooming herself, into the warrior's den, cobweb jumped back, her paws kneading into the ground and pushing up dirt. her ear flicked with fear as she landed next to rushwater.

' what is happening?! ' she whispered to the taller warrior, her fur bristling in anxiety as cobwebpaw watched the scene unfold. ' is birdsnow okay? ' standing next to the warrior made her fear simmer down to anxious ear flicks and fur ripples, but she still could smell the fear-scent off the kits and apprentices watching this.

dear starclan, she wouldn't let goldenberry lay a paw on tansy if she knew what was good for her. cobwebpaw's eyes flicked to the small drops of blood dripping from birdsnow, and her fear turned to that of barely disguised anger. cobwebpaw was not a cat that got angry easily. she preferred to stay happy as long as possible until something was gravely wrong, but this cat was about to set her off.

[ open for interaction + tags ]
// Dandeliontuft just sat there in horror before her gaze fell on Cobwebpaw. She felt terrible that her own friend, Goldenberry, had done what she did. She glanced nervously at Birdsnow before gazing at her paws, shuffling them.//

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 8th, 2023 at 06:25 PM.