Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:53 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM

Old December 8th, 2023, 05:35 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

Default Re: < What happened to Goldenberry?! >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
// Dandeliontuft just sat there in horror before her gaze fell on Cobwebpaw. She flicked her tail towards the apprentice, scenting their fear from across camp. C’mon. She meowed calmly, a fond glint in her eye.//
[ updated post :3 /info ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old December 11th, 2023, 03:38 PM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

RUSHWATER.

agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow
@Ravenswings , @finley.exe

a little pale apprentice joined the crowd and, with quite spook asked rushwater what was going on.

through gritted teeth, the massive warrior half-growled (his patience was waning like the phases of the moon): “damage control. birdsnow’ll be fine. goldenberry- grief- taking it out on others. you get the gist.”

with that having been explained, rushwater saw goldenberry make her way towards the warrior den.

“i’m done playing good guy, goldenberry. you’ve had enough chances to cooperate.”

better to beg forgiveness than ask permission, was his thoughts moment before surging forwards and attempting to clamp his teeth over her tail, tugging her good and hard towards the camp exit. if- by the stars -she wasn’t gonna leave by herself, he’d make sure she didn’t run off to claw any other warriors. sometimes, force is necessary to protect everyone else. he had no qualms with dragging the she-cat out of camp by the scruff (or in this case, tail) if she was going to be difficult.

explanation does not absolve guilt.

you can’t just harm clan mates when you’re grieving and get away with it— warriors have self control, they ain’t kits.

[attack perms were given]

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old December 11th, 2023, 04:06 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 9 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @redshiftreign , @Ravenswings
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 18 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw, refusing to be pushed away, followed rushwater into the warriors den. her fur prickled, now with anger. wouldn't this cat get out of camp and stop terriorizing her poor clanmates?! her ear flicked and she watched as rush jumped for goldenberry.
[ attack perms on cobweb are given ]

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old December 11th, 2023, 05:35 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
RUSHWATER.

@Ravenswings , @finley.exe

a little pale apprentice joined the crowd and, with quite spook asked rushwater what was going on.

through gritted teeth, the massive warrior half-growled (his patience was waning like the phases of the moon): “damage control. birdsnow’ll be fine. goldenberry- grief- taking it out on others. you get the gist.”

with that having been explained, rushwater saw goldenberry make her way towards the warrior den.

“i’m done playing good guy, goldenberry. you’ve had enough chances to cooperate.”

better to beg forgiveness than ask permission, was his thoughts moment before surging forwards and attempting to clamp his teeth over her tail, tugging her good and hard towards the camp exit. if- by the stars -she wasn’t gonna leave by herself, he’d make sure she didn’t run off to claw any other warriors. sometimes, force is necessary to protect everyone else. he had no qualms with dragging the she-cat out of camp by the scruff (or in this case, tail) if she was going to be difficult.

explanation does not absolve guilt.

you can’t just harm clan mates when you’re grieving and get away with it— warriors have self control, they ain’t kits.

[attack perms were given]
// I snarled at them, lashing at them tho not reaching out hem from the way they dragged me by the tail, so I quickly turned on Cobwebpaw, lashing out at the apprentices nose, snarling,LET ME GO YOU FOXHEARTED FLEABITTEN.. She spat several words but she saw Rushwater wasn’t letting go and gave up reluctantly.//
Old December 11th, 2023, 11:12 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

[ @finley.exe @redshiftreign @Ravenswings @/everyone else who's involved! ]

Since Goldenberry had clearly lost her starsdamned mind, Birdsnow watched as Rushwater dragged the molly, trusting her would be able to handle it as her own presence only seemed to aggravate the unhinged warrior even more. As Golden lashed out as Cobwebpaw, the deputy darted forward and if her nudging Cobwebpaw to the side was successful, she'd safely nudge the apprentice out of harm's way before turning her attention to the young cat. "You okay, Cobwebpaw?" She murmured, hoping the molly was unharmed before turning to the crowd that had gathered.

"Alright everyone, I appreciate the help and attention but the conflict is resolved. Please continue about your days!" She didn't need a large crowd gathering and gossiping. Feeling a headache between her temples, she gingerly patted her muzzle, glad to feel that while blood still oozed, it wasn't deep and hopefully wouldn't scar.
Old December 12th, 2023, 07:35 AM
richie lipschitz !!!

✰ cobwebpaw ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 9 moons ✰ tics ✰ tags ; @clarice. , @Ravenswings
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

[ 19 / 100 ]
trigger warnings for this post: blood
' her claw grazed my nose. i'll be fine. ' the apprentice replied, with a paw trying to tamp down the slight blood dripping from the claw-swipe across her muzzle. cobwebpaw nodded and nudged closer to birdsnow, pushing against her flank comfortingly.

' are you okay? ' she asked, fur bristling with anger but trusting rushwater to be able to handle it. ' we can go to the med den together if you want, ' she trailed off, looking up at the deputy carefully. ' but you don't have to. ' she amended, remembering her place as an apprentice.

cobwebpaw's eyes dulled from their usual sparkle, and she looked down. ' why did goldenberry do that? attack you and i- i only got here after everything happened- and- ' she kneaded her paws into the ground and her tail flicked with worry.

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,

Last edited by sillycreatur; December 12th, 2023 at 01:40 PM.
Old December 13th, 2023, 10:01 AM
sheriff wolf

Bump Policy: daily, please!

RUSHWATER.

@Ravenswings ]

dragging the she-cat out of the clearing, rushwater waited until they were a nice distance away to let go.

“take. a. walk. attack one more warrior and i’ll rip yer throat out, ma’am.” there was no threat in his tone, merely indifference and informance. he meant every word of it, too. “attacking others ain’t gonna bring willowpaw back, and it ain’t gonna make her proud, it’ll just make you look impotent.”

with that being said, provided she did not lunge at him or try to attack, rushwater would turn and make his way back towards camp- the only indication of his irritation the subtle flicking of his tail tip.

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"You think my job is easy? You try keeping a bunch of Fables from killing each other. How do you think this all works? By being big and being bad."
Old December 13th, 2023, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post
RUSHWATER.

@Ravenswings ]

dragging the she-cat out of the clearing, rushwater waited until they were a nice distance away to let go.

“take. a. walk. attack one more warrior and i’ll rip yer throat out, ma’am.” there was no threat in his tone, merely indifference and informance. he meant every word of it, too. “attacking others ain’t gonna bring willowpaw back, and it ain’t gonna make her proud, it’ll just make you look impotent.”

with that being said, provided she did not lunge at him or try to attack, rushwater would turn and make his way back towards camp- the only indication of his irritation the subtle flicking of his tail tip.

// Goldenberry’s tail flicked side to side, her fur bristling. I don’t listen to a mousebrain fool like you! There’s no one to listen to when the one thing that kept me from being like this is dead! A tear rolled down her cheek as she spoke, tho her tone unwavering.I’m not moving. Wherever you want me to go you can drag me! She snapped, eyes blazing in anger.Why does no one understand me?! Goldenberry wiped away the tears quickly.
Look. The only reason I’m like this is because none of you understand what Willowpaw was to me! She stormed off back to camp.//
Old December 19th, 2023, 12:41 PM

(CONTINUING…) // Goldenberry continued to walk until she nearly was to Smallpines before stopping, bursting into tears, falling to the ground. She couldn’t hide her feelings anymore. Willowpaw wouldn’t want you to be like this. She felt a warm breeze flow by as she thought that, a smile crossing her face tho she was still tearing up. //
// @Clarice // @redshiftreign // @TheLostAmongTheStars // @finley.exe //
(Respond as you wish by either hiding nearby/walking up to her/ETC)

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 19th, 2023 at 12:41 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 11:50 PM

After many minutes, Goldenberry slowly walked to camp, seeming rather distraught despite the angry twitch of her tail. After a few pawsteps, she was back in camp, watching as Dandeliontuft and Garlicfeather spoke, but going straight to the medicine den. Tansypaw? She croaked hoarsely, voice sounding scratchy after her yowling and snarling.
Tansypaw / @silver. // Birdsnow / @clarice. // Larkstar / @FrostyGalaxy //
( Any of y’all can respond as you wish ^^ )

Last edited by GoldenRavenWings; December 26th, 2023 at 08:23 PM.