Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Apprentices Race! [...
by paris
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 05:59 AM
The Power of Words
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:53 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 05:44 AM
┆♡ " I'm going crazy...
Last post by infected
Today 05:41 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2019, 06:17 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Pinepaw perked up at the deputy's call to the clan. She didn't have an opinion formed on the deputy, though she had heard the rumours of his betrayal. She respected him for now, unless he proved otherwise. Battle training huh... something must be going on between the clans. She wished that she was more in the know. She trotted over to her mentor and the other warrior, wondering where they would be going and what she would be learning today.

@Fuzzy @sunflowerseed

Also Fuzzy it might just be us, sunflower hasn't replied for some time.
Old December 16th, 2019, 06:20 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Dustbreeze listened to the deputy's words, hearing about the training. This was exciting! She was a fresh young warrior and hadn't had an apprentice yet so this would be her first experience fraining one. She grinned and her green eyes searched for Leopardpaw, eager to get going and work on some training. She wondered what Leopardpaw would want to learn... maybe some new attacks, or maybe they needed to learn patience and dodging. She smiled softly as she waited for them to join her.

@hxneysuckle

Last edited by Ever; December 16th, 2019 at 06:21 PM.
Old December 17th, 2019, 12:20 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

| @mochi; @MagicCat99; @xoyami; |

Ashenrain felt Creamkit duck away from her after she was finished grooming them both. The long haired gray tabby molly watched as Crowtuft walked into the nursery. "Yes I was.", she meowed with a friendly smile. The molly finished up with her daughter. "I remember when I saw the camp for the first time. There was so much I didn't understand, but I'm pretty sure you two will love it outside of the nursery.", Ashenrain meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 17th, 2019, 07:23 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Psycho Bandit @mochi @MagicCat99

Crowtuft purrs, his velvety voice rumbling in his chest. "I'm certain they will absolutely love it out here." He ducks his head, mewing gently to Creamkit and Smokekit. "I promise you will find some cats who love you almost as much as I do." His eyes glow with affection for the tiny kits, and he rises back to his paws. "I'll be out near the fresh-kill. Come to me if you need anything." With a flourish of his tail, the black tom exits the nursery.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 17th, 2019, 08:27 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Dustbreeze listened to the deputy's words, hearing about the training. This was exciting! She was a fresh young warrior and hadn't had an apprentice yet so this would be her first experience fraining one. She grinned and her green eyes searched for Leopardpaw, eager to get going and work on some training. She wondered what Leopardpaw would want to learn... maybe some new attacks, or maybe they needed to learn patience and dodging. She smiled softly as she waited for them to join her.

@hxneysuckle
Leopardpaw stood and stretched from her place in the clearing, yawning quietly. She approached Dustbreeze, tail waving excitedly despite not physically looking like it. "I'm ready," the bengal mewed, looking up at the warrior with a brief smile. Leopardpaw shook out her fur, dislodging some debris that had decided to cling to her pelt during her nap. She stood beside the other she-cat and prepared herself for battle training, ready to follow the warrior into the territory.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 17th, 2019, 08:48 AM
Grieving

@~WolfDen~

Crowtuft slips out of the nursery, his tufted ears perking at the sound of his name being called. 'Battle training? Sounds good to me.'

The black tom strolls towards Flameseed, tail swishing through the air. Keeping his voice even, Crow drawls out a sly "Are you ready for this? I'm not sure if you are." Crowtuft bats playfully at Flameseed's shoulder, claws sheathed.

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 17th, 2019, 09:04 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Bandit View Post
| @mochi; @MagicCat99; @xoyami; |

Ashenrain felt Creamkit duck away from her after she was finished grooming them both. The long haired gray tabby molly watched as Crowtuft walked into the nursery. "Yes I was.", she meowed with a friendly smile. The molly finished up with her daughter. "I remember when I saw the camp for the first time. There was so much I didn't understand, but I'm pretty sure you two will love it outside of the nursery.", Ashenrain meowed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xoyami View Post
@Psycho Bandit @mochi @MagicCat99

Crowtuft purrs, his velvety voice rumbling in his chest. "I'm certain they will absolutely love it out here." He ducks his head, mewing gently to Creamkit and Smokekit. "I promise you will find some cats who love you almost as much as I do." His eyes glow with affection for the tiny kits, and he rises back to his paws. "I'll be out near the fresh-kill. Come to me if you need anything." With a flourish of his tail, the black tom exits the nursery.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochi View Post
sorry this took so long i had to pack up and leave the dorm uwu

Creamkit
The young tom accepted his grooming silently, the only sign of his impatience the flicking of the tip of his tail. He rolled his eyes as his sister struggled under their mother’s tongue, taking it on himself to be the more mature one of the two. Once Ashenrain was finished with him he got to his paws, only for his eyes to widen as he was knocked back off of them. A muffled complaint sounded from under Smokekit while he struggled to free himself, eventually dragging himself out from under her in time to see a black tom enter the nursery.

i wasn’t sure if the kits would recognize Crow or not so i cut off there~
Smokekit's eyes shined with excitement. "Can we go now?" She impatiently mewed to her mother. She glanced at Crowtuft leaving the nursery before she already started padding towards the entrance of the nursery. She looked back at Ashenrain and Creamkit, waiting for them.

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; December 17th, 2019 at 09:08 AM.
Old December 17th, 2019, 01:50 PM

A small, gray tabby she-kit looked longingly at the Medicine Cat Den. "One day," she thought,"I will be a Medicine Cat.If I can find the courage to ask Flintstar."
Old December 17th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Grieving

@Psycho Bandit
(Btw, Crowtuft was just asked to do some battle training, so he might not be by the fresh kill pile if you decide to take out the kits ^^)

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 17th, 2019, 04:14 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

@Starfall

Honeybrume's tail raised when Buckbrach called her for battle training. Yes! Finally, some bonding time with my new apprentice! She'd been spending an awful lot of time with that freak, Goldenshade, but luckily she earned some time away from him with regular warrior duties. Hopefully, she'll be able to keep herself busy enough...

Shaking the thoughts off, the yellow she-cat padded up to Geckopaw and purred, "You ready?"
Closed Thread